PDA

View Full Version : Choose Tebow or Hillis

Pony Boy
12-25-2010, 02:16 PM
I go on record as a huge Tebow fan and also a huge Hillis fan but I got to admit
Hillis wins hands down on the Fathead...... just take a look at those guns.

http://www.fathead.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/peyton-hillis/

http://www.fathead.com/nfl/denver-broncos/tim-tebow/

SonOfLe-loLang
12-25-2010, 02:20 PM
That hillis one is hanging on my boss's door, so i get to see it every single day

SoCalBronco
12-25-2010, 04:02 PM
We should have both.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-25-2010, 04:45 PM
We should have both.

http://blackchristiannews.com/news/06ba789a32_mcdaniels03112009.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
12-25-2010, 04:46 PM
I want a Dukes of Hazard Fathead. Something to match my belt buckle and PJ's.

listopencil
12-25-2010, 04:48 PM
I'd pick Tebow. Because I don't display gear from other teams. Especially AFC teams.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-25-2010, 04:49 PM
http://www.streetlegaltv.com/photos/data/500/dukes-of-hazzard-general-lee-dodge-_box.jpg

How sweet would this be on the wall?

DHallblows
12-25-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm confused by this thread.
If you're asking which Fathead to choose, obviously you pick the one that's a Broncos player...unless you're not a fan of the Broncos.
If you're asking which player I'd want, I would probably pick Tebow since he plays a more important position.
If you're trying to make a point about how Hillis being traded away was a dumb move, you're doing an awful job and are basically just trolling.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt; I pick the Tebow Fathead to replace any crosses in my house (I'm assuming the power of holy items is based on square footage thusly making the Tebow Fathead better than like 3 crosses)

scttgrd
12-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Hillis, I'll take a player who out plays the hype. Tebow would have to win the next three superbowls to satisfy the kind of hype the nut swingers on this board have whipped up. Hillis has the hype because he has done something in the NFL.

Jay3
12-25-2010, 05:44 PM
If you're asking which Fathead to choose, obviously you pick the one that's a Broncos player...unless you're not a fan of the Broncos.
If you're asking which player I'd want, I would probably pick Tebow since he plays a more important position.
If you're trying to make a point about how Hillis being traded away was a dumb move, you're doing an awful job and are basically just trolling.

You left out the whole homoerotic angle raised by the OP.

oubronco
12-25-2010, 06:19 PM
I want a Dukes of Hazard Fathead. Something to match my belt buckle and PJ's.

I'll take one of Daisy and her shorty shorts ;D

scttgrd
12-25-2010, 06:29 PM

You might have something there.....

broncocalijohn
12-25-2010, 06:53 PM
I'd pick Tebow. Because I don't display gear from other teams. Especially AFC teams.

Bingo. Huge hillis fan and defend him from the morons in the Hillis thread but I am not displaying a Hillis FATHEAD unless they have one in his #22 jersey with the Broncos. TO be honest, I dont own any fatheads. So, if you going to buy my first one, get me the Tebow one.

rugbythug
12-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Hillis, I'll take a player who out plays the hype. Tebow would have to win the next three superbowls to satisfy the kind of hype the nut swingers on this board have whipped up. Hillis has the hype because he has done something in the NFL.

There is a 130+ page hollis thread that says your full of it. If the om hangs from a sack the belt buckle reads ph

scttgrd
12-25-2010, 06:58 PM
There is a 130+ page hollis thread that says your full of it. If the om hangs from a sack the belt buckle reads ph

Was that thread started before or after Hillis started to break off 100+ yard games? Hillis is producing, the kind of hype Tebow has he needs to be the second coming of Elway.

Requiem
12-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Nobody has ever boasted that Tebow is going to have Elway like successes, people are confident based on his skills and dedication to the game that he can become a successful quarterback. Perhaps confident isn't even the right word, hopeful is probably more apt.

scttgrd
12-25-2010, 07:40 PM
I'd like to see a heisman QB win some thing in the NFL, so far it's not looking so good. Success and promise in college doesn't mean anything in the pro's. Fundamentals and a quick release help, but having to work for everything seems to be the formula.

Pony Boy
12-25-2010, 11:03 PM

Giving you the benefit of the doubt; I pick the Tebow Fathead to replace any crosses in my house (I'm assuming the power of holy items is based on square footage thusly making the Tebow Fathead better than like 3 crosses)

Oh come on, what's the confusion, it's just a simple question, "What Fathead do you like best"? Why are you trying to read something that isn't there. I'm sorry you're confused and got you panties all in a wad........

DHallblows
12-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Oh come on, what's the confusion, it's just a simple question, "What Fathead do you like best"? Why are you trying to read something that isn't there. I'm sorry you're confused and got you panties all in a wad........

You responding to my post with this is deliciously ironic. Especially since I already answered the "original question" in my first post.

OBF1
12-26-2010, 12:13 AM
actully... I will ask my children since they are the age of someone that should be interested in large stickers. fatheads are toys for little boys.

What was the question again???

DHallblows
12-26-2010, 12:17 AM
actully... I will ask my children since they are the age of someone that should be interested in large stickers. fatheads are toys for little boys.

Not to mention expensive/overrated as ****

Jay3
12-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Nobody has ever boasted that Tebow is going to have Elway like successes, people are confident based on his skills and dedication to the game that he can become a successful quarterback. Perhaps confident isn't even the right word, hopeful is probably more apt.
I'm not a "boaster," but I think Tebow is going to have Elway like successes in the NFL.

I think he was the steal of this draft and people will openly acknowledge it in about 5 years.

Hulamau
12-26-2010, 06:53 AM
We should have both.

One thing is for sure if McD hadnt been here neither would Tebow and we'd still only have one of the two ... and the lessor of the two long term for sure.

No guarantee either if there had been some other coach than McD that Hillis would still be here in any event. Took a rash of injuries not only for Shanny to use him but Cleveland as well.

Pony Boy
12-26-2010, 09:40 AM
actully... I will ask my children since they are the age of someone that should be interested in large stickers. fatheads are toys for little boys.What was the question again???

Right... now remember it's game day, so go paint your face and put on your jersey with someone else's name on it and don't the big foam finger.

TonyR
12-26-2010, 09:45 AM

http://www.nissanmurano.org/forums/attachments/general-discussions/13713d1178136609-general-lee-sale-jessica.jpg

http://stealthestyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/jessica.jpg

http://www.expandmywealth.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/jessica-simpson-daisy-duke.jpg

vancejohnson82
12-26-2010, 09:50 AM
Right... now remember it's game day, so go paint your face and put on your jersey with someone else's name on it and don't the big foam finger.

so you would buy a Fathead of a non-Broncos player?

isnt there a Hillis fan message board you can join?

Pony Boy
12-26-2010, 10:07 AM

Yes there is a 143 page, almost 40K message board I belong to and I think you would know a lot of those Hillis fans...... ;D

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=87093&page=143

Dr. Broncenstein
12-26-2010, 10:23 AM

Guess what? You're on it.

OBF1
12-26-2010, 12:08 PM

I see the reach between NFL tickets and stickers... what a lop