PDA

View Full Version : Patriots go for it on 4th and inches at 20 yard line in 4th quarter...led to a TD 45-3

The MVPlaya
12-06-2010, 09:25 PM
So the Patriots do this... you think Rex will shake hands?

Beantown Bronco
12-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Can't believe they still have Brady in there with 4 mins to go.

Beantown Bronco
12-06-2010, 09:29 PM
and they're still throwing the ball.....classic.

The MVPlaya
12-06-2010, 09:29 PM
Patriots have the best pass protection in the NFL. Brady has ALL day in there... and he can step up and move around...

snowspot66
12-06-2010, 09:30 PM
If the Pats don't win it all it will be a major choke job.

The MVPlaya
12-06-2010, 09:33 PM

Not really. Considering they have a ****load of rookies starting on defense and lost Randy Moss and have some random RBs... they're just playing great football and getting great game plans and coached well.

Steelers, Ravens are both two other great teams.

I will say though, it seems as if when Patriots want to win, and when it is the big stage, they will win...period.

Beantown Bronco
12-06-2010, 09:33 PM

Not really. Tonight notwithstanding, their defense is very suspect and could easily cost them in the playoffs. Don't let their performance tonight against one of the most overrated QBs in the league fool you.

snowspot66
12-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Not really. Tonight notwithstanding, their defense is very suspect and could easily cost them in the playoffs. Don't let their performance tonight against one of the most overrated QBs in the league fool you.

They took out the Steelers pretty easily too. In a year without great teams they aren't just beating the better teams but it's not even looking difficult for them right now.

Nobody in the AFC can stop them right now. I would be really shocked if they don't win it all.

Beantown Bronco
12-06-2010, 09:39 PM
They took out the Steelers pretty easily too. In a year without great teams they aren't just beating the better teams but it's not even looking difficult for them right now.

Nobody in the AFC can stop them right now. I would be really shocked if they don't win it all.

Mostly because the Steelers offense sucks. Nicely balanced teams with decent offenses that can put up pts will give them problems. San Diego might be the only bad matchup for them out of the AFC and they might not even make it.

No doubt they'll be the favorites to get to the SB, but I can see some matchup problems for them in the SB. Philly? They could easily beat NE. Same for New Orleans and New York when they're "on".

snowspot66
12-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Mostly because the Steelers offense sucks. Nicely balanced teams with decent offenses that can put up pts will give them problems. San Diego might be the only bad matchup for them out of the AFC and they might not even make it.

No doubt they'll be the favorites to get to the SB, but I can see some matchup problems for them in the SB. Philly? They could easily beat NE. Same for New Orleans and New York when they're "on".

That's the thing. They get to the Super Bowl they win. They always play their best game then. It took the game of a life time and one of the most improbable catches in NFL history for the Giants to beat them.

When nobody else looks like a monster you have to give the edge to the Pats.

loborugger
12-06-2010, 10:27 PM

This