PDA

View Full Version : McD haters vs New HC haters

ZONA
12-06-2010, 06:05 PM
I think Josh should have been given 1 more year to turn things around but at least we won't have to come to the mane anymore and see the McD haters moaning and crying like women about how much they don't like the guy.

But wait, I guess that's not entirely true. I'm sure there are going to be some who will support who ever becomes the new HC because he is the new HC for the Broncos, but we all know there is going to be the new HC hater group. That much we can be sure of.

So this is just an early shout out to who ever becomes part of that group.

STFU and please don't come here and bitch and moan daily about the HC. A few times here and there, fine, no biggie. But try and refrain from turning every GD post into "I hate the HC". :wave:

Steve Sewell
12-06-2010, 06:07 PM
I can't wait to find out who the next head coach is so I can start hatin' ya'll!!!

loborugger
12-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I can't wait to find out who the next head coach is so I can start hatin' ya'll!!!

STFU, nuthugger

Doggcow
12-06-2010, 06:09 PM
**** _____!!! He is a ****ing idiot! How could he do _____! Why didn't he sign Niko Koutevedes and Nate Webster and John Engleberger to rebuild this defense!!!

Kaylore
12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
There's definitely an eb and flo. I will categorize them into two groups: Tacoites and Poppsians. Poppsians are for anything that the Tacoities are against. Tacoites love Griese. Poppsians didn't care for the lead-footed vanilla man. Poppsians loved Plummer so Tacoites of course hated Plummer. Tacoites liked Cutler. Poppsians didn't. Poppsians were for Shanahan getting fired. Tacoites were consequently strongly against McDaniels. Now the Poppsians will probably hate whoever we hire.

ZONA
12-06-2010, 06:11 PM
And I just thought of this, now I have to make a new avitar. This is getting old. I spent alot of time on the Hillis avatar and the McGollum avatar wasn't an easy one either. Geez, maybe I better just use a generic white horse this time.

lostknight
12-06-2010, 06:12 PM
I think it's safe to say that it would be nigh impossible for anyone to come close to sowing the amount of discourse that McDaniels started with. One is because there is no controversy over the McDaniels firing in the media (maybe Klis will stand up?), two because Cutler is already gone.

HILife
12-06-2010, 06:15 PM

Hater Nation here! Bring it! Ready to get my hate on!

http://thetechnialone.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/haterade1.jpg

HILife
12-06-2010, 06:17 PM
There's definitely an eb and flo. I will categorize them into two groups: Tacoites and Poppsians. Poppsians are for anything that the Tacoities are against. Tacoites love Griese. Poppsians didn't care for the lead-footed vanilla man. Poppsians loved Plummer so Tacoites of course hated Plummer. Tacoites liked Cutler. Poppsians didn't. Poppsians were for Shanahan getting fired. Tacoites were consequently strongly against McDaniels. Now the Poppsians will probably hate whoever we hire.

It's like Red vs Blue, Oil and Water. It ain't meant to be.

bpc
12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Christmas has come early! Bowlen, I have some sort of re-newed faith in your deposed state! Now don't f' up this hire!

HILife
12-06-2010, 06:18 PM
And I just thought of this, now I have to make a new avitar. This is getting old. I spent alot of time on the Hillis avatar and the McGollum avatar wasn't an easy one either. Geez, maybe I better just use a generic white horse this time.

Just be like everyone else and put up a picture of a woman.

Don Flamenco
12-06-2010, 06:19 PM

I call bull ****. I'm a self professed tacoite and i hate Griese. I was also pro Plummer

Kaylore
12-06-2010, 07:40 PM
I call bull ****. I'm a self professed tacoite and i hate Griese. I was also pro Plummer

Yeah I was anti-Griese, pro Plummer, but then pro Cutler when Plummer stopped caring because someone drafted a QB. I was pro-Shanahan but anti-Bates. But even I consider myself a Tacoite more than a Poppsian, for sure.

Garcia Bronco
12-06-2010, 07:41 PM

Lol

theAPAOps5
12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
I am a libertarian.

Garcia Bronco

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Archer81
It better be a coach that does not have a Mc as part of his last name. If I see Mcdumbass, Mcpoopyhead, Mcfruitloop one more time...

I'll turn into go_broncos...I swear to God.

:Broncos:

extralife
12-06-2010, 07:44 PM
new coach sucks

hasn't even won a god damn game yet

Clockwork Orange
12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
There has always been divisive, polarizing issues on this board and there always will be. The McDaniels stuff just took it to new extremes.

cmhargrove
12-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Ok, I'll bite...

I ****ing hate Studesville, he's a hack. I can't believe that douchebag hasn't fixed the freaking team yet. Studesdumbass better get his head on straight, and bring that Buffalo Bills winning mentality to Denver.

Lev Vyvanse
If they bring in Troy Calhoun, I'm afraid I'll be the new go_broncos.

extralife
you shut your god damn mouth dude is a STUD

I am proud of his efforts and think we should stay the course

Popps
12-06-2010, 07:48 PM
I think Josh should have been given 1 more year to turn things around but at least we won't have to come to the mane anymore and see the McD haters moaning and crying like women about how much they don't like the guy.

They'll find something new to cry about.

Archer81
12-06-2010, 07:50 PM
If anything, this experience should impress on all Broncos fans that to build a competitive team will take time. Whoever the HC is going into 2011 (or 2012) has alot of work to do and crafting a winner wont happen overnight.

At least I hope Broncos fans have learned this...

razorwire77
12-06-2010, 07:50 PM
If they hire a coach from a non BCS conference service academy without interviewing anyone other serious candidates. And they do so without drastically changing the front office, I can't even begin to imagine the polarization that will flood this board. It will make the I hate/I love McPoopyPants stuff seem reasonable.

ZONA
12-07-2010, 11:21 AM
If anything, this experience should impress on all Broncos fans that to build a competitive team will take time. Whoever the HC is going into 2011 (or 2012) has alot of work to do and crafting a winner wont happen overnight.

At least I hope Broncos fans have learned this...

That's not going to work. Bowlen is showing us now he's getting more impatient then ever as he's getting older. The new coach better get this team into the playoffs in 2 years or he's gone. Doesn't matter if he's got a ton of injured starters or not. Playoffs in 2 years or kiss your ass goodbye.

DrFate
12-07-2010, 12:11 PM

I think Josh should have been fired already so I wouldn't have to come to the Mane and see the McDaniels brain-dead zombie brigade defend their man-crush and his growing mound of idiocy. We don't always get what we want...

The irony is that the emotional outpouring over the past 12 hours from posters like thecool, baja, and MVPlaya have far exceeded any 'moaning and crying' that the anti-McDaniels crowd ever put forth.

You'd think Bowlen had fired Vince Lombardi, burned the stadium, and killed Thunder the horse.

The MVPlaya
12-07-2010, 12:26 PM
It depends on who the new coach is... anyone from the Shanny tree I and many others will be done.

DrFate
12-07-2010, 12:29 PM
It depends on who the new coach is... anyone from the Shanny tree I and many others will be done.

Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The Shanahan tree has had some success as opposed to say, the Belichick tree...

The MVPlaya
12-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Which doesn't make a lot of sense to me. The Shanahan tree has had some success as opposed to say, the Belichick tree...

What success has the Shanny tree had??? The Belichick tree has seen the playoffs. Shanny tree has seen 5 years of soft ass football.

TailgateNut
12-07-2010, 12:47 PM

Good, then you can root for your "second team".

Pony Boy
12-07-2010, 02:01 PM
I started out a member of the McD Party, but started losing faith after the Nolan split and the Hillis/Brady scandal pushed me over the edge. By the time Spygate II hit, I was full a time hater.

Los Broncos
12-07-2010, 02:05 PM
They'll find something new to cry about.

Really? think that happens much here?

Blart
12-07-2010, 02:10 PM
I'm a tacoist with poppsian leanings

Archer81
12-07-2010, 02:27 PM

Neither is a tree. Its more like moss.

strafen
12-07-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm a tacoist with poppsian leaningsSo you are bi-curious... LOL ROFL! Ha!

colonelbeef
12-07-2010, 02:42 PM
I think Josh should have been fired already so I wouldn't have to come to the Mane and see the McDaniels brain-dead zombie brigade defend their man-crush and his growing mound of idiocy. We don't always get what we want...

The irony is that the emotional outpouring over the past 12 hours from posters like thecool, baja, and MVPlaya have far exceeded any 'moaning and crying' that the anti-McDaniels crowd ever put forth.

You'd think Bowlen had fired Vince Lombardi, burned the stadium, and killed Thunder the horse.

:giggle:

colonelbeef
12-07-2010, 02:43 PM
I was fully onboard with the McDaniels experiment right up until he inquired about Matt Cassel, then traded Jay Cutler

lostknight
12-07-2010, 02:45 PM

Seriously, can't we all agree to give whomever it is a shot, instead of pre-emptily threatinging to abandon this team?

Remember, it was not too long ago that a certain faction was questioning the fan-hood of anyone who dared to disagree with Josh.

bronco militia
12-07-2010, 02:49 PM
I was fully onboard with the McDaniels experiment right up until he inquired about Matt Cassel, then traded Jay Cutler

LOL me too

hiring Mcdummy +

trading Cutler -

2009 draft -

6-0 start +

2-6 finish-

benching brandon marshall -

getting blown out at home by the Chiefs with "his players" -

2010 draft +

raider game-

spygate -

3-9 -

beat it, josh

Rohirrim
12-07-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm a tacoist with poppsian leanings

Ha!

The MVPlaya
12-07-2010, 02:58 PM
benching brandon marshall -

You realize Marshall was not going to play regardless of the benching?