PDA

View Full Version : Moeaki hit.

crazyhorse
12-06-2010, 04:42 PM
I enjoy a big hit as much as anyone. The hit was epic. However, he was injured on that play, and you guys have it posted on the front page as a gaff. Maybe Im being too sensative, but I have found it to be distasteful. Not the face of the Orangemane Im used too.

To be honest, Im more surprized than pissed over it.

Homer Simpson
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Wait, Chiefs planet had a thread with people laughing at Kenny McKinley's suicide.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
You'll get over it.

Sir_Robin
12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Wait, Chiefs planet had a thread with people laughing at Kenny McKinley's suicide.

Yes, but in fairness, that is the face of Chiefs Planet we are used to.

crazyhorse
12-06-2010, 04:47 PM

Im not familiar with it. If true, thats pretty low down.

Is your point that 2 wrongs make a right? Not sure of your point.

Doggcow
12-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Well... We have to hit harder and bring guys down...

We don't get credited with tackles when guys are still standing upright as they release the football.

crazyhorse
12-06-2010, 04:48 PM
You'll get over it.

I've made it this far, right? I expect you're right.

Ratboy
12-06-2010, 04:49 PM
I enjoy a big hit as much as anyone. The hit was epic. However, he was injured on that play, and you guys have it posted on the front page as a gaff. Maybe Im being too sensative, but I have found it to be distasteful. Not the face of the Orangemane Im used too.

To be honest, Im more surprized than pissed over it.

**** off, you pansy.

Houshyamama
12-06-2010, 04:49 PM
http://www.wolcc.org/images/crying%20baby.jpg

theAPAOps5
12-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Meh Joe Mays got hurt in the game too and is on IR. Its football, people get hurt. Its not distasteful in my opinion. But I do respect yours and if its offensive to you, sorry. Hope Maoki makes a full recovery.

Dagmar
12-06-2010, 05:44 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/12/6/1859037/as-if-we-needed-more-reasons-to-despise-the-chiefs

**** the Chiefs.

It's fun to promote rivalry and to prod the opponents.... but I felt that the Kansas City Chiefs (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/teams/kansas-city-chiefs) organization went about 100 steps past civility yesterday, when they impersonated Barrel Man on the anniversary of his death, and had their mascot drop kick him, to the laughing and amusement of tens of thousands of blood-thirsty fans.

Soul-Bronco
12-06-2010, 05:50 PM
FUG the quiefs, we should paint the OM with any youtube video showing any of thier players getting bitch smacked

Br0nc0Buster
12-06-2010, 05:53 PM
lets see with the mocking of barrelman after his death, and the mocking of Kenny McKinley after his(I unfortunately came across that disgusting piece of trash thread), you will never see any remorse towards Chief fans from this guy

with that said that video is not celebrating Moeaki getting hurt, it is too bad he did
but it was a legal hit and those can be appreciated even if it results in a player getting hurt

ColoradoDarin
12-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Fu kc

misturanderson
12-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Oh noes! Moeaki got hurt for about 5 minutes then played the next week. Take down the video immediately!

**** off.

theAPAOps5
12-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Crazy is one of the good Chiefs fans, he used to be a troll, but he is a class act. I bet he would be just as offended by that thread over on ChiefsPlanet and the Barrel Man thing.

The Chiefs also apologized for that and said they weren't aware he passed away and they would never use him in that skit again.

There that is all the defending of the Chiefs I can stomach. I am going to throw up now.

orinjkrush
12-06-2010, 06:01 PM
its a shame when ANY player is injured. i hope nobody celebrates anybody's pain.

football should not be felonious assault.

i dont wish Philip Rivers any success. but i don't wish him lifelong injury either.

crazyhorse
12-06-2010, 06:06 PM
http://www.milehighreport.com/2010/12/6/1859037/as-if-we-needed-more-reasons-to-despise-the-chiefs

**** the Chiefs.

Ive seen the Barrelman costume at a couple games. They dont just run him out there on his "death anniversary". If anything its a tribute to his popularity to the fans. He's recogizable. But Barrelman will be out there again. Maybe the next game at Arrowhead. Its not intended to be offensive. Its for the kids more than anyone.

I'll bet Barrelman would have laughed abvout it.

Doggcow
12-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Ive seen the Barrelman costume at a couple games. They dont just run him out there on his "death anniversary". If anything its a tribute to his popularity to the fans. He's recogizable. But Barrelman will be out there again. Maybe the next game at Arrowhead. Its not intended to be offensive. Its for the kids more than anyone.

I'll bet Barrelman would have laughed abvout it.

I bet Moeaki is laughing about us showing a video of him getting lit too :)

Taco John
12-06-2010, 06:09 PM
I actually intended it to be more of a tribute to a player who is quickly racing up the charts towards being the new age Al Wilson for this team. I believe that Joe Mays is going to be the face of Denvers defense for some time to come.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Do you think Moeaki's woman let loose an audible lamentation after that hit?

crazyhorse
12-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Oh noes! Moeaki got hurt for about 5 minutes then played the next week. Take down the video immediately!

**** off.

He was out the next week from a concussion. Maybe 2 weeks.

crazyhorse
12-06-2010, 06:14 PM
I actually intended it to be more of a tribute to a player who is quickly racing up the charts towards being the new age Al Wilson for this team. I believe that Joe Mays is going to be the face of Denvers defense for some time to come.

Fair enough.

He looks like a good one.

crazyhorse
12-06-2010, 06:16 PM
Do you think Moeaki's woman let loose an audible lamentation after that hit?

Audible? Nah.

BigPlayShay
12-06-2010, 06:36 PM
If it were an illegal play, I would agree that it was in bad taste, however, it is 100% a legal hit and within the rules.