PDA

View Full Version : Thank God the nightmare is over... Now we heal...

TDmvp
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
As someone who hated Josh before we hired him , from the stuff I'd heard about him living in Ohio I hated the hiring from the moment it happened and sucks we had to have a season like this one to show us the mistake .

But it's over and i hope this place and Bronco nation puts it in the past and moves forward stronger...

TDmvp
12-06-2010, 04:45 PM
I can change my avatar now I guess...

OABB
12-06-2010, 04:45 PM
**** you!

WolfpackGuy
12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
It's going to take years to get over this absolute mess he created.

TDmvp
12-06-2010, 04:48 PM

It could be worse tho ... We could have to watch Josh for another year tho so it's ok heheh ...

Rohirrim
12-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah, Calhoun will take us to the promise land. Ha!

gtown
12-06-2010, 04:50 PM
It all depends on who Bowlen hires. He was right to fire Shanny and wrong to hire McD. He is right to fire McD, but who will he bring in.

I want a defensive mind for the love of God.

Popps
Does this mean you'll start rooting for the team again??

YAY!

gyldenlove

I thought Bowlen could afford flight tickets for the team himself...

Bronco Yoda
12-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Wow.

Bowlen is obviously getting out in front for a replacement before other HQ heads roll at the end of the season.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-06-2010, 04:51 PM

I assume he's a disciplinarian? Maybe he's one of those dudes that will hire experienced coordinators and stay out the way...who knows. We still have the rooney rule to contend with so this is far from a sure thing

Ratboy
12-06-2010, 04:52 PM

Bronco Yoda
12-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Ring...Ring....Ring....

http://kaitlano.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/chucky1.jpg

Rock Chalk
12-06-2010, 04:54 PM
If we dont get a ****ing defensive minded coach Im going to puke.

Clockwork Orange
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM

I said the same thing nearly 2 years ago....then I puked.

enjolras
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Worst move Bowlen has ever made. This is what terrible teams do. The coaching carousel is in full effect.

We're the f***ing Raiders now. How many Defensive Coordinators have we gone through? Now we're going to turn coaches over every two years?

F***ing pathetic. Bowlen needs to turn this team over to someone who hasn't lost his damn mind.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-06-2010, 04:56 PM

If we get anb experienced coordinator, i dont care. If its someone like Calhoun, who i assume is a disciplinarian...i dont mind so much as long as both coordinators are experienced ones

Broncomutt
12-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Worst move Bowlen has ever made. This is what terrible teams do. The coaching carousel is in full effect.

We're the ****ing Raiders now. How many Defensive Coordinators have we gone through? Now we're going to turn coaches over every two years?

****ing pathetic. Bowlen needs to turn this team over to someone who hasn't lost his damn mind.

Yeah, I'm sure if the next coach is successful Bowlen is going to fire him. Uhh

And McDaniels set the bar pretty low.Hilarious!

Rock Chalk
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I'm sure if the next coach is successful Bowlen is going to fire him. Uhh

And McDaniels set the bar pretty low.Hilarious!

Pretty sure the next coach is going to have a losing season next year too. New defense (again) new offense (again) new players (again) new coordinators (again). Does not breed instant success and if he doesnt get more than 2 years to implement his system, it starts over and we become the Raiders.

Ratboy
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
worst move bowlen has ever made. This is what terrible teams do. The coaching carousel is in full effect.

We're the ****ing raiders now. How many defensive coordinators have we gone through? Now we're going to turn coaches over every two years?

****ing pathetic. Bowlen needs to turn this team over to someone who hasn't lost his damn mind.

hello, we are terrible.

We're 3-9 and not getting any better.

strafen
12-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Thank you Mr. Bowlen.
I knew you would do the right thing. Fire Mcdaniels.

Very few fans understand what is like to be a Broncos fan.
We are proud of a classy organization of high standards and excellent reputation around the league.
To have this punk come in and immediately divided the fan base and tarnished the iimage of the Broncos, was unacceptablr.

Kudos to you Mr. Bowlen for cleaning up this mess, or at least stop the incredible damage this moron caused to our team.

I'm back supporting my team
I'm back supporting the Denver Broncos.
I wasn't supporting Josh McDaniels' Broncos. **** him!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I guess paying 2-3 coaches wasn't that important. I agree the team in most improtant. This is Broncos Nation, this is the Denver Broncos, NOBODY comes here and destroy our team, NOBODY comes here and run our team into the ground and into mediocricy.

And to all Mcdaniels supporters, go and cry your sorrows away!

Ratboy
12-06-2010, 05:01 PM
I am willing to accept a losing season from a new coach after McDaniels. He destroyed this team!

All I want is to see progression.

WolfpackGuy
12-06-2010, 05:02 PM
Won't take the next coach too long to improve.

Hopefully, he'll be smart enough not to run off the best players who are still left.

strafen
12-06-2010, 05:02 PM

We're the ****ing Raiders now. How many Defensive Coordinators have we gone through? Now we're going to turn coaches over every two years?

Bull****. This is the best move Bowlen has ever had to do

Our team is back, and the freaking moron that drove our team into the ground is gone!

Rock Chalk
12-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Thank you Mr. Bowlen.

We are proud of a classy organization of high standards and excellent reputation around the league.
To have this punk come in and immediately divided the fan base and tarnished the iimage of the Broncos, was unacceptablr.

Kudos to you Mr. Bowlen for cleaning up this mess, or at least stop the incredible damage this moron caused to our team.

I guess paying 2-3 coaches wasn't that important. I agree the team in most improtant. This is Broncos Nation, this is the Denver Broncos, NOBODY comes here and destroy our team, NOBODY comes here and run our team into the ground and into mediocricy.

Disturbing.

Most people that supported McDaniels will support the Broncos going forward.< They supported teh Broncos under Wade, under Shanahan, Under Reeves, Under Miller and never once stopped supporting the team regardless of who was on it or coaching it.

strafen
12-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Where's Ben McDaniels our QB coach.
Is he going to stick around to groom Tebow, or is he going back to coach in High School!

ROFL! :wave:Hilarious!Ha!

TailgateNut
12-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Thank you Mr. Bowlen.

**** YOU AND THE POSSUM YOU RODE IN ON. Now you can go back to being a raider fan and we wont have to put up with you bs here.

TDmvp
12-06-2010, 05:07 PM

YAY!

Better fan guy Popps strikes again.

We get it dumb@$$ you're the bestest fan ever and have issues with unique thoughts and anyone who has one.

We get it already ...

And Popp and me actually get along I just think anyone who goes to the your a bad fan because someone has a thought or a different opinion is a jerk or a uneducated prick...

TailgateNut
12-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Where's Ben McDaniels our QB coach.
Is he going to stick around to groom Tebow, or is he going back to coach in High School!

ROFL! :wave:Hilarious!Ha!

Oh, I almost forgot. **** Tebow too!

Rohirrim
12-06-2010, 05:10 PM

Yeah, but they didn't have the added pleasure of having a bunch of emo trolls jumping all over the carcass. The Mane can bring it. !Booya!

Rohirrim
12-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Disturbing.

Most people that supported McDaniels will support the Broncos going forward.< They supported teh Broncos under Wade, under Shanahan, Under Reeves, Under Miller and never once stopped supporting the team regardless of who was on it or coaching it.

It's a new class of fan.

DarkHorse30
12-06-2010, 05:16 PM
McDaniels is/was the rebound hire after Shanahan.....Next.

TDmvp
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Disturbing.

Yea even tho I hated Josh from before the time we hired him I hoped he grew on me and forced me to like him with wins ...

And at the start of last year I said/thought , hey he's young and winning and fiery and if he won I can live with that...

Was really hoping for the teams sake I was wrong on this one , but stopping being a Broncos fan just because I don't like the coach would be like trying to stop breathing ... And I'm not repainting my room , getting the orange and blue the way i wanted was to big a pain lol...

strafen
12-06-2010, 05:22 PM
McDaniels. He is who I thought he was!!!

rovolution
12-06-2010, 05:25 PM
eehh this is not really a cause to celebrate.

Consider me a Josh sympathizer. With all the injuries we had he should have been given another season.

Honestly if they go with someone like Calhoun I dont see the situation getting any better.

Were on the way to becoming the Lions of the AFC.

Broncos4tw
12-06-2010, 05:35 PM

It's pretty obvious the direction the team was taking. And it was a nasty downward spiral. How long do you hang out? Sure.. to you.. the fan.. hold on another year, why not! To Bowlen, the loss of revenue was probably significant. Half and then nearly empty stadiums by games end don't pay the bills. Either he suffer through another season like this.. and THEN rebuild, or just get it out of the way.

The Broncos are a CORPORATION - they are in this for the MONEY.

This is not surprising at all. A savvy business owner does not wait "until the next quarter" to see if things "might" pan out. They take action. The only person Josh has to blame is himself. Losing 7 of the last 8 games isn't a good way to keep your job safe. Scoring 6 points while racking up 160+ yards is pathetic. Especially from a supposedly offense-minded coach.

Writing was on the wall - why you'd support this horrible coach baffles me. He was a cancer.

spdirty
12-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Man, its like today a dark cloud has been lifted over Colorado. First Embree gets the CU faithful fired up, then the cloud of McDaniels is now gone. I am more than willing to give the next coach a minimum of 3 seasons to get this mess turned around. Hopefully its either Calhoun, Fisher, Chucky, Dennison, or Kubiak.

Rock Chalk
12-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Man, its like today a dark cloud has been lifted over Colorado. First Embree gets the CU faithful fired up, then the cloud of McDaniels is now gone. I am more than willing to give the next coach a minimum of 3 seasons to get this mess turned around. Hopefully its either Calhoun, Fisher, Chucky, Dennison, or Kubiak.

No to Calhoun.
Fisher fat chance but yes.
Chucky no.
Dennison or Kubiak HELL NO.

What, we need another 5 ****ing years of a **** defense before you get it?

MaloCS
12-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Thank you Mr. Bowlen.

Well said sir! If I ever meet you I'm buying you a cheeseburger.

MaloCS
12-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Man, its like today a dark cloud has been lifted over Colorado.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Kudos to you!

wolf754life
12-06-2010, 06:09 PM
It all depends on who Bowlen hires. He was right to fire Shanny and wrong to hire McD. He is right to fire McD, but who will he bring in.

I want a defensive mind for the love of God.

wonderful post

DivineBronco
12-06-2010, 07:09 PM
mmmmm yes **** you

loborugger
12-06-2010, 07:16 PM
What will Colonel I have beef, Strafen, and go broncos have to post about now???

kcpasco
12-06-2010, 07:20 PM
We got over what Herm had created, I'm sure you will get over McFail.

DarkHorse30
12-06-2010, 10:45 PM
No to Calhoun.
Fisher fat chance but yes.
Chucky no.
Dennison or Kubiak HELL NO.

What, we need another 5 ****ing years of a **** defense before you get it?

Fisher would be a great hire.....he's done in Tennesee but he built a great defense there. He's got a thing for the rockies, his kid is at u of m.
I think Gruden is too hollywood now. Kubiak is too shanahan, same with Denison.

I liked the idea of a gamble like McDaniels but he wasn't a very good OC, although he did get quite a bit out of Orton and a bunch of average WRs. But he was way too into the NE way of running an offense....without results. And to get punked at home by division rivals. Bad form......I'm glad the experiment is over. Maybe just hang with the interim coach for a few weeks and see what happens. What is the big hurry to find a coach? Maybe the coach will find you......

ohiobronco2
12-06-2010, 10:57 PM
We will heal when we win. If we continue to lose the so called "McDaniels Lovers" will simply state that the new guy sucks and we were only a season away with Josh. The "McDaniels Haters" will say, Josh ruined our team, really set us back and it's going to take a few seasons and a adaptation of schemes to get things fixed. A reversal of what is going on now. I'd just like to come here and have an intellegent football conversation, unfortunately some people have their factory settings set at "Bi*ch Mode" or "Drama Queen".

strafen
12-06-2010, 11:48 PM
What will Colonel I have beef, Strafen, and go broncos have to post about now???About getting our football team back.
About getting excited to see our team play every Sunday.
About the right decision by Mr. Bowlen to save the face of this proud franchise.

That's what I would love to talk about.
What about you?
Are you know going to become a hater?
What you'd as a super duper fan be talking about?
Fill us in!

Requiem
12-06-2010, 11:52 PM
If only you had good thoughts to offer on the Broncos, stafen -- people might give a hoot. Too bad you are horse humping Australopithecus!

colonelbeef
12-07-2010, 03:33 AM

It is- Cutler and Hillis are going to hurt to watch for quite a while- but at least there is a high pick to look forward to, and who knows, maybe Tebow can be something going forward

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
12-07-2010, 03:41 AM
Amazing how quick and decisive Bowlen can be when the bottom line is actually at stake, eh?

At any rate, good riddance to Snot Nose, and here's hoping for a HC with some actual experience as a HC! :thumbsup:

bowtown
12-07-2010, 05:00 AM
What will Colonel I have beef, Strafen, and go broncos have to post about now???

About how much they hated McD.

ZONA
12-07-2010, 12:14 PM
As someone who hated Josh before we hired him , from the stuff I'd heard about him living in Ohio I hated the hiring from the moment it happened and sucks we had to have a season like this one to show us the mistake .

But it's over and i hope this place and Bronco nation puts it in the past and moves forward stronger...

Where was your stronger when he was the HC? Just because it's a HC you don't like doesn't make it right for you to come in here and cry and moan about him every day. And now that he's gone, you want to make friendly again. F that.

TDmvp
12-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Where was your stronger when he was the HC? Just because it's a HC you don't like doesn't make it right for you to come in here and cry and moan about him every day. And now that he's gone, you want to make friendly again. F that.

I've cried and moaned about him everyday ? You must have me confused with Jhns or something. I've said I didn't think he should be fired this season in countless threads.

Just because I said I wasn't a fan of him doesn't mean I don't we should have gotta a fair sample of him before the firing .

Get over your self ...

55CrushEm
12-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Thank you Mr. Bowlen.

I'm confused......are we classy or not?

Mountain Bronco
12-07-2010, 01:37 PM

YAY!

Just because people are critical doesn't mean they don't bleed orange and blue on Sundays and cheer for the team.

Mountain Bronco
12-07-2010, 01:39 PM

Actually as a fan on the internet, I think eveyone does have the right to bitch and moan about the head coach. Every francishe has that issue with fans, excepting a few such as NE, NO...

TDmvp
12-07-2010, 02:01 PM
Just because people are critical doesn't mean they don't bleed orange and blue on Sundays and cheer for the team.

Rep , Great post Mountain Bronco.

Most people with half a brain understand that but some people love to have something to bish about to give themselves a reason to insult people and claim that they somehow love the team more then someone else ...

Besides being pointless and stupid it comes off very child like ...

Like nanny nanny boo boo , I'm better fan than you.

Hell I'm a Broncos fan out of choice , having never been there or having no family there. Not out of being born there or grown up there Just choice.
I adopted them as mine 20 years ago.

If anything I would say I'm a better / more passionate fan then some here just because I have 0 ties to Denver and wasn't born into being a fan of them
yet I sit here in a orange an blue painted room full of Broncos memorabilia...

Yet I'm a bad Broncos fan to hear some tell it here because I questioned the Josh hiring from the start ... O well LOL ... I still have a cool room tho Hilarious!

The room was a mess when I took these but O well.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3126/1000457medium.jpg
(hard to beat "The Drive" on two screens)

TailgateNut
12-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Rep , Great post Mountain Bronco.

Most people with half a brain understand that but some people love to have something to bish about to give themselves a reason to insult people and claim that they somehow love the team more then someone else ...

Besides being pointless and stupid it comes off very child like ...

Like nanny nanny boo boo , I'm better fan than you.

Hell I'm a Broncos fan out of choice , having never been there or having no family there. Not out of being born there or grown up there Just choice.
I adopted them as mine 20 years ago.

If anything I would say I'm a better / more passionate fan then some here just because I have 0 ties to Denver and wasn't born into being a fan of them
yet I sit here in a orange an blue painted room full of Broncos memorabilia...

Yet I'm a bad Broncos fan to hear some tell it here because I questioned the Josh hiring from the start ... O well LOL ... I still have a cool room tho Hilarious!

The room was a mess when I took these but O well.
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3126/1000457medium.jpg
(hard to beat "The Drive" on two screens)

Hilarious!LOLROFL!

jhns
12-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Come on now guys. I am clearly the best fan the Broncos have. This isn't up for debate. I am the only one that has always wanted what was best for this team. All of you are phonies. Get over it.

rbackfactory80
12-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Who is teh bestest fanhood???