PDA

View Full Version : 8 straight passes

tsiguy96
12-05-2010, 12:58 PM
discuss.
VicLombardi

Ever since Moreno's career-long 24-yard run, Broncos have passed it 8 straight times. 2 punts.

KevinJames
12-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Kyle Orton sucks dick discuss that

DHallblows
12-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Are you upset because he's on your fantasy team?

Steve Sewell
12-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Kyle Orton sucks dick discuss that

Who was calling the plays? Seriously McD needs to be gone at the end of the season. Its as if he's TRYING to lose the game, it is that bad.

tsiguy96
12-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Who was calling the plays? Seriously McD needs to be gone at the end of the season. Its as if he's TRYING to lose the game, it is that bad.

think orton checked out of some run plays, to be fair.

Garcia Bronco
He's a moron.

fontaine
Look on the bright side.

McDaniels still has four more games to pass, pass, pass, punt.

Jesterhole
12-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Career day for NoShow ruined by Orton. Really, he was flat out terrible today, almost every throw was off.

HILife
12-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Damn, it!!! My internet went out and I missed the whole game!! What happen?

oubronco
12-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Damn, it!!! My internet went out and I missed the whole game!! What happen?

Lucky you

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Our headcoach/gm/offensivecoordinatior/headcheerleader is an anchor around the neck of this franchise.

crush17
12-05-2010, 01:08 PM
I don't understand why they went away from the run when it was clearly dominating. Kyle Orton looked like he had no power behind his throws, and they were off target all damn day.

Tough loss. I loved the defense, however.

Dwayne Bowe: 0 rec / 0 yds

frerottenextelway
12-05-2010, 01:09 PM
That was his last run of the game.

**** McD, he did this to himself and deserves all the crap he's getting.

thecool
Are you guys serious right now? 8 straight passes really is not a summary of the game. Orton missed some of the easiest throws you can ask from an NFL QB.

I can understand some of the other criticism towards McDaniels but not this one.

DBroncos4life
The D was impressive.

Taco John
12-05-2010, 01:10 PM
That was some awful playcalling there at the end of the game. Just awful. Josh can't get out of his own way. Moreno was rolling, so what does he do? He halts any momentum we were gaining and goes pass happy. Horrible. I don't understand why so many people are so interested in keeping the guy around.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Are you guys serious right now? 8 straight passes really is not a summary of the game. Orton missed some of the easiest throws you can ask from an NFL QB.

I can understand some of the other criticism towards McDaniels but not this one.

Moreno was unstoppable today. Line up and run the goddamn ball down their throats. Pass off play action when they decide to try and stop the run.

Taco John
12-05-2010, 01:12 PM
We had 8:00 to go in the fourth quarter, and we abandon the running game which had worked all day in favor of a pass happy attack that had been floundering all day. It just blows my mind.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 01:12 PM
That was some awful playcalling there at the end of the game. Just awful. Josh can't get out of his own way. Moreno was rolling, so what does he do? He halts any momentum we were gaining and goes pass happy. Horrible. I don't understand why so many people are so interested in keeping the guy around.

Because it will set us back another two years. As if keeping this petulant retard around is going to accomplish a goddamn thing.

misturanderson
12-05-2010, 01:13 PM
I'm on board. McDaniels needs to go. You have to make adjustments to your QB playing like a retarded 5 year old. It would be another story if the running game wasn't working so well, but it was.

Broncomutt
12-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Maybe this week they decided to script the last 15 plays.???

theAPAOps5
12-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Well I think the 8 straight passes are also a criticism of Orton. I would be willing to be more than HALF those were run/pass play calls and Orton like to go pass.

Taco John
Because it will set us back another two years. As if keeping this petulant retard around is going to accomplish a goddamn thing.

We've been set back two years already. We're absolutely nowhere right now. Last place in this division? You've got to be kidding me.

fontaine
I don't understand why they went away from the run when it was clearly dominating.

That's because, clearly, you're not smart or tough.

Gort
12-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Career day for NoShow ruined by Orton. Really, he was flat out terrible today, almost every throw was off.

McD should have pulled him after those back-to-back short hopped throws to open receivers. his mechanics were off or he's injured and hiding it or both, but after those 2 throws, you can't say Orton gave the team the best chance to win, because he didn't. he was awful.

broncosteven
CiDtL!

Steve Sewell

Who's calling the plays?

fontaine
We've been set back two years already. We're absolutely nowhere right now. Last place in this division? You've got to be kidding me.

Right now I'd take Oakland's coaching staff over ours.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Hey Josh: The running game is actually working well. On top of that, Orton cant hit water from a boat. Would you like to continue running the ball? Everyone on the entire ****ing planet thinks you should continue running the ball.

Josh: "Let's throw it"

Gort
12-05-2010, 01:16 PM
Well I think the 8 straight passes are also a criticism of Orton. I would be willing to be more than HALF those were run/pass play calls and Orton like to go pass.

isn't every play a possible run/pass play in this offense? Orton always has the option to adjust/checkoff the play as required upon seeing the defense. i thought this was the "genius" of McD's offense. am i wrong?

broncosteven
12-05-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm on board. McDaniels needs to go. You have to make adjustments to your QB playing like a retarded 5 year old. It would be another story if the running game wasn't working so well, but it was.

Josh admited in a Presser that he doesn't believe in in-game adjustments, I think he said they were overrated, his plan was to CiDtL and damn the torpedos if it didn't work or he had an RB with 160 yards.

KevinJames
Lets not act like Kyle Orton didn't check out of a run play a bunch of times down the stretch......

Gort
Josh: "Don't be absurd. Let's throw it"

there, i corrected it for you.

fontaine
Maybe this week they decided to script the last 15 plays.???

:rofl:

Why? You want to see 15 scripted pass plays?

crush17
12-05-2010, 01:18 PM
Either way, if he's too stupid to know what's working, then override his ****ing playcalling and tell him to RUN IT.

theAPAOps5
isn't every play a possible run/pass play in this offense? Orton always has the option to adjust/checkoff the play as required upon seeing the defense. i thought this was the "genius" of McD's offense. am i wrong?

I agree I am just pointing out that the blame can be spread btw both of them.

fontaine
Lets not act like Kyle Orton didn't check out of a run play a bunch of times down the stretch......

I could be wrong but I thought Orton had the option of checking down from a pass play to run play, not the other way around?

Steve Sewell
If it's the QB who is checking out of run plays in favor of passes that aren't working, you ask him to stop checking out of the plays, and if that doesn't work you bench his ass. This isn't rocket science.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 01:19 PM
"Throw it towards Carr. He's due for a lapse in total domination."

Taco John
12-05-2010, 01:19 PM

Whatever.

thecool
12-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Who's calling the plays?

It really doesn't matter. The argument of we should of ran it is just dumbassness by you fans. If we complete those passes this wouldn't be a topic, your argument is based off of unsuccessful passing plays which is called hindsight.

There is also no guarantee those running plays would have worked. You're main point is that we should have ran a different play, which in reality is not a guarantee for anything. You're just bitching that you didn't see what you would have done.

It's really pointless sitting here saying OMG 8 straight passes. Orton missed some of the easiest throws.

DBroncos4life
12-05-2010, 01:20 PM

It's not like we don't have two other QBs that will follow orders and hand the ball off sitting on the bench.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 01:21 PM
I ****ing hate the McDaniels era with every fiber of my being.

DBroncos4life
12-05-2010, 01:22 PM

I hate the sperm that made it to the egg that made Josh McDaniels ;D

frerottenextelway
12-05-2010, 01:23 PM
It really doesn't matter. The argument of we should of ran it is just dumbassness by you fans. If we complete those passes this wouldn't be a topic, your argument is based off of unsuccessful passing plays which is called hindsight.

There is also no guarantee those running plays would have worked. You're main point is that we should have ran a different play, which in reality is not a guarantee for anything. You're just b****ing that you didn't see what you would have done.

It's really pointless sitting here saying OMG 8 straight passes. Orton missed some of the easiest throws.

There is no hindsight. Everybody would've ran KM at the time.

misturanderson
It was totally unacceptable to allow Orton to keep bombing it into triple coverage or into the dirt. He lost us the game because McD let him. ANYTHING different than what we did probably would have won it for us.

fontaine

There is also no guarantee those running plays would have worked. You're main point is that we should have ran a different play, which in reality is not a guarantee for anything. You're just b****ing that you didn't see what you would have done.

There is no guaranteed play in the NFL.

You play the percentages and clearly, the run plays were a lot more successful than passing plays for the entire game.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I hate the sperm that made it to the egg that made Josh McDaniels ;D

I don't hate the person. Just hate his style, and hate the fact that my Bronco Sundays are about as fun as having my toenails yanked.

outdoor_miner
12-05-2010, 01:25 PM

Pathetic coaching.... I can't stand watching this team. When one unit plays good enough to win, the other(s) play bad enough to lose. It is the mark of a bad team. This "offensive genius" can not get the offense into any sort of consistent rhythym. Just pathetic.

Steve Sewell
12-05-2010, 01:26 PM

Wow are you really that thick? Are you really calling us dumbasses for thinking they should go with the hot hand in a close game on the road?

http://implied.facepalm.de/facepalm_implied.jpg

"If we complete those passes"...newsflash for you genius, it hadn't been working for 3.5 quarters. What had been working? The running game, even on very obvious running downs.

bendog
12-05-2010, 01:28 PM

R66v6s yanked Elway and put in Deberg when Elway checked out against his wishes.

Homer Simpson
12-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Whatever.

Anything that doesn't fit with fire McDaniels is bull**** now? You run this place?

Taco John
12-05-2010, 01:30 PM
There is no hindsight. Everybody would've ran KM at the time.

Exactly. This isn't about hindsight. I've been as big a critic of Moreno as anyone, and I'm sitting at home impressed as I could possibly imagine getting pumped that he might be finally coming into himself as a pro. I'm sitting here thinking about how we're going to just keep grinding Moreno to the win.

Moreno breaks a 22 yard run... a 13 yard run... A 24 yard run... Kyle fumbles. We come back on the field.

Shotgun - Incomplete
Shotgun - Incomplete
Shotgun - Incomplete
Punt

That was it. Game over. That drive was the turning point in the game. We had the chance to establish momentum by riding Moreno to a victory, and Josh miffed.

Broncomutt
12-05-2010, 01:30 PM

You are wrong. There were people in the gameday thread screaming "Why aren't we running Moreno more?" Before, during and after the time Orton was still passing.

Your hindsight argument is false.

broncolife
12-05-2010, 01:31 PM

If you had a team with TD and Chris Simms and all you do is pass at the end of the game dont you think something is wrong with the playcalling. You cant put all the blame on Chris because you know he sucks. Just like you cant put all the blame on Orton because everyone saw he was having a bad day and we still went pass happy when the running game was working.

DBroncos4life
12-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Anything that doesn't fit with fire McDaniels is bull**** now? You run this place?

Does Taco FORCE you to log on and come to this website?

Taco John
12-05-2010, 01:34 PM

People are more than welcome to make themselves targets around this place. The Anti-McDaniels guys have been target practice for people for a long time now. The tide has turned, and now the Pro-McDaniels guys are the target. I'm not here to tell anyone what they should believe. I'm here to provide a platform for people to voice their opinions, and voice my own.

My opinion is Josh is overrated as a coach and a playcaller. Our problems aren't just about talent. They're largely about decisionmaking.

Homer Simpson
12-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Does Taco FORCE you to log on and come to this website?

Yup. He is standing behind me righT now with his gun out. :kiss:

HILife
12-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Yup. He is standing behind me righT now with his 12" cobra out. :kiss:

Fixed it. Hope you got lots of lube.

Broncofan_H
12-05-2010, 01:45 PM
After Moreno has a nice 24 yard run to the KC 24 and had gashed the Chiefs for 161 yards with 10 minutes to go, here are the Broncos next plays. 1st down: Incomplete pass. 2nd: delay of game. 2nd and 15- pass (sacked and fumbles). Next drive starts with 8 mins. to go. 1st: Inc. pass. 2nd: Inc. pass. 3rd: Inc. pass. Punt. Next drive with 3:56 to go. 1st: pass for 18 yards. 1st: Inc. pass. 2nd: Inc. pass. 3rd: Inc. pass. 4th and 4- PUNT with 2:32 to go. This is Dan Hawkins-like. Terrible game management.

colonelbeef
12-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Lol @tsitard and the rest of the McFailure supporters finally reaching the conclusion they should have realized last year when Cutler was traded- Orton sucks and McScandals is not fit for head coaching duties

Steve Sewell
12-05-2010, 02:10 PM
\They're largely about decisionmaking.

You mean like when they wasted about 20 seconds before calling a timeout before the 2 min warning?

bendog
12-05-2010, 02:12 PM
Lol @tsitard and the rest of the McFailure supporters finally reaching the conclusion they should have realized last year when Cutler was traded- Orton sucks and McScandals is not fit for head coaching duties

In all fairness, we don't really know that without seeing if Tebow Decker and DThomas can play. McD choked on the run. And it may be that he's so alienated his own staff and is laughed at in the league that they have to pull the plug. But he blew up the offense and started literally from scratch, if you don't count 3 olinemen and no one really knows why, and it'll take two solid defensive drafts to reach respectable.

thecool
12-05-2010, 02:13 PM
You mean like when they wasted about 20 seconds before calling a timeout before the 2 min warning?

4 seconds.

UberBroncoMan
12-05-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't understand why they went away from the run when it was clearly dominating. Kyle Orton looked like he had no power behind his throws, and they were off target all damn day.

Champ waiting 4 more games until he can be a Raven.

thecool
12-05-2010, 02:19 PM
If you had a team with TD and Chris Simms and all you do is pass at the end of the game dont you think something is wrong with the playcalling. You cant put all the blame on Chris because you know he sucks. Just like you cant put all the blame on Orton because everyone saw he was having a bad day and we still went pass happy when the running game was working.

Considering the whole philosophy of the team would be different if Simms and Terrell Davis, this is a different scenario.

Steve Sewell
12-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Considering the whole philosophy of the team would be different if Simms and Terrell Davis, this is a different scenario.

thecool
Rookie

oubronco
12-05-2010, 04:55 PM

I think i'll puke

lostknight
12-05-2010, 05:35 PM

You keep asserting this, but I've seen no evidence what the call was before the play.

Garcia Bronco
12-05-2010, 05:38 PM
I'd like to discuss this, but I'll pass.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-05-2010, 05:40 PM
I'd like to discuss this, but I'll pass.

Can you pass me the bowl of sour grapes without spilling the milk?

Broncoman13
12-05-2010, 05:47 PM

I think he will end up a Cowboy. They will throw a lot of money his way with the promise that they are a strong secondary away from being back in the top tier in the NFC (which I don't necessarily agree with).

As for the game... It's kind of funny that anyone still gets upset by this mess of a team. It is also funny that people are slamming McD's play calling. This is the same thing we've had over the last 20something games. If anything, he ran the ball more than he likes. And where are all those that said that Kyle Orton was better than Cutler?

broncosteven
12-05-2010, 05:57 PM
I think he will end up a Cowboy. They will throw a lot of money his way with the promise that they are a strong secondary away from being back in the top tier in the NFC (which I don't necessarily agree with).

As for the game... It's kind of funny that anyone still gets upset by this mess of a team. It is also funny that people are slamming McD's play calling. This is the same thing we've had over the last 20something games. If anything, he ran the ball more than he likes. And where are all those that said that Kyle Orton was better than Cutler?

I sure do miss Cutler's mobility, I watched the last 2 bear games on DVR and while he was very lucky on at least 3 throws last week his mobility kept a lot of drives going the last 2 weeks. Where Orton couldn't move comfortably in the pocket today Cutler was able to escape a lot of trouble dispite being sacked at least 3-4 times today with a sack-fumble to boot.

I don't morn Cutler's loss as much as I would like to see what Tebow offers and get him some in-game experience now that the season is over. I do wish we still had Hillis though, he and KM would be an awsome 1, 2 punch and with Tebow we could run a full on wing.

tsiguy96
12-05-2010, 05:59 PM
I sure do miss Cutler's mobility, I watched the last 2 bear games on DVR and while he was very lucky on at least 3 throws last week his mobility kept a lot of drives going the last 2 weeks. Where Orton couldn't move comfortably in the pocket today Cutler was able to escape a lot of trouble dispite being sacked at least 3-4 times today with a sack-fumble to boot.

I don't morn Cutler's loss as much as I would like to see what Tebow offers and get him some in-game experience now that the season is over. I do wish we still had Hillis though, he and KM would be an awsome 1, 2 punch and with Tebow we could run a full on wing.

as good of a season as orton is having, it is starting to become clear that he is fading down the stretch, for whatever reason. and its not entirely his fault. alot of pressure being brought his way, and playcalling. but it is still his responsiblity.

broncosteven
12-05-2010, 06:05 PM
as good of a season as orton is having, it is starting to become clear that he is fading down the stretch, for whatever reason. and its not entirely his fault. alot of pressure being brought his way, and playcalling. but it is still his responsiblity.

He is not athletic enough to take his game to the next level. Plus he should not be throwing 30, 40, 50+ times a game for 16 weeks.

He is a soild NFL QB who won't make a lot of mistakes and can manage the game but he is no Tom Brady and when teams come out and give you the run but want to deny the pass and your HC is determined to CiDtL twice a possession then it is not going to equal success.

mCd admitted that KFC wanted to take the passing attack away, and they did but our Genius HC was too stuborn to take what they were giving. KM should have had 220 and a TD with 10 seconds left on the clock today.

Popps
12-05-2010, 06:10 PM

I still hated the play-calling last week much more.

You've got the leading passer in the league, and you've put up 160 yards on the ground, and need to come back. I don't mind throwing the ball. Yes, I would have liked to see the run mixed in... but Orton just has to play better. No one on this board would be complaining if Orton hit his receivers on those drives. No one would be complaining if we had won the game. We didn't, so the play-calling is opened up to criticism.

Yes, I think we could have mixed in a run or two... but we had established the run and you've got to be able to exploit that at some point in a game. I think the timing was right to mix in the pass... but Kyle just looked totally out of sorts today.

Garcia Bronco
12-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Can you pass me the bowl of sour grapes without spilling the milk?

No running in the house.

broncosteven
12-05-2010, 06:29 PM

You've got the leading passer in the league, and you've put up 160 yards on the ground, and need to come back. I don't mind throwing the ball. Yes, I would have liked to see the run mixed in... but Orton just has to play better. No one on this board would be complaining if Orton hit his receivers on those drives. No one would be complaining if we had won the game. We didn't, so the play-calling is opened up to criticism.

Yes, I think we could have mixed in a run or two... but we had established the run and you've got to be able to exploit that at some point in a game. I think the timing was right to mix in the pass... but Kyle just looked totally out of sorts today.

There were 4 minutes left, your RB who avg's 60 YPG has 160 and is outgaining your QB by a good 60 yards who would you go with?

Personally I would line up in the 3 wide shotgun and run that quick draw they ran 6 times with success until I am forced to pass, then on 4th down I CiDtL.

Taco John
12-05-2010, 07:20 PM
There were 4 minutes left, your RB who avg's 60 YPG has 160 and is outgaining your QB by a good 60 yards who would you go with?

Personally I would line up in the 3 wide shotgun and run that quick draw they ran 6 times with success until I am forced to pass, then on 4th down I CiDtL.

There were 8 minutes left when we abandoned the run

broncosteven
12-05-2010, 07:36 PM
There were 8 minutes left when we abandoned the run

That makes it much worse, I thought it was just that last drive...

Taco John
12-05-2010, 07:40 PM
That makes it much worse, I thought it was just that last drive...

No. Moreno had started the quarter running like a beast... A 22 yard run, a 13 yard run, and a 24 yard run (or something very similar to that break down) and then Kyle fumbled. When we came back, we went three shotgun incomplete passes and out. Killed no time on the clock at all. Moreno didn't get a single run after that.

broncosteven
12-05-2010, 07:44 PM
No. Moreno had started the quarter running like a beast... A 22 yard run, a 13 yard run, and a 24 yard run (or something very similar to that break down) and then Kyle fumbled. When we came back, we went three shotgun incomplete passes and out. Killed no time on the clock at all. Moreno didn't get a single run after that.

But CiDtL was due for a long one! I would hate to see mCd play craps.

go_broncos
12-05-2010, 07:46 PM

yep..after the 24 yard run(at 10:57)..he didn't get a chance to run the ball.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010120503/2010/REG13/broncos@chiefs#tab:analyze/analyze-channels:cat-post-playbyplay

strafen
12-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Maybe this week they decided to script the last 15 plays.???:rofl:

OABB
12-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Maybe mcd finally realized what you were all saying all along. That moreno is a bust and can't run?

yerner
12-05-2010, 11:05 PM
I've said it before, Mcd needs to give up the play calling for the near future. Just manage the game. They talked about how much better Haley has done since Weis has been more responsible for the plays. I think it would help in Denver too. I'm not saying he should not be involved but he doesn't have the hot hand this year. Lean on the other coached more.

broncocalijohn
12-06-2010, 12:28 AM

No, knowing that Orton is struggling up to that point means you look for other ways possible to win games. There is no hindsight when he couldnt do it before, we probably all yelled at the tv during the 4th quarter to run it, they didnt and we lost probably because of it. I dont know who in the hell you are, but it is obvious your agenda is that you are probably from McDaniels hometown and played football with him on his varsity team which was about a decade ago (:giggle:). We are bitching because the coach changed directions when he had something that was working and TG because Orton was having his worst game. While there is no guarantee the running plays work, ask yourself if the running plays were working pretty nicely for the first 3 quarters and it took almost the whole game for your QB to get 100 yards while completing 33% of his passes, which game plan are you setting out for in the 4th quarter while you are down only 4 points? The answer is it is a trick question to you because you are one stupid brick.

broncocalijohn
12-06-2010, 12:33 AM

in other words, Popps doesnt want to blame the coach on this one. This was all on Kyle. Oh, Kyle sucked but come on Popps, you were such a good poster last week by at least putting some negativity on McD. Admit it, Orton sucked and McD was too stubborn or blind to see it and didnt use his best weapon which was the running game. On a side note, is Clady regressing since his rookie season? I dont know if we can say it is his earlier injury but am I expecting too much since we saw him dominate two years ago?

footstepsfrom#27
12-06-2010, 01:20 AM
On a side note, is Clady regressing since his rookie season? I dont know if we can say it is his earlier injury but am I expecting too much since we saw him dominate two years ago?
Yes. I'm surprised he's even on the field. It's clear he was never really ready to go this year and probably should have been held out considerably longer. Let's just hope he stays healthy the rest of this season so he can come back at 100%.

Jesterhole
12-06-2010, 06:24 AM
Yes. I'm surprised he's even on the field. It's clear he was never really ready to go this year and probably should have been held out considerably longer. Let's just hope he stays healthy the rest of this season so he can come back at 100%.

I think it's clear the scheme that McDaniels brought in sucks a nut, especially when compared to the system that he replaced. All of our linemen are worse now...another reason to thank Josh.

MOCRUSH
12-06-2010, 07:15 AM

Correction:

Dwayne Bowe (a/k/a Champ's Bitch): 0 rec / -10yds

TheReverend
12-06-2010, 07:33 AM
On a side note, is Clady regressing since his rookie season? I dont know if we can say it is his earlier injury but am I expecting too much since we saw him dominate two years ago?

Rookie playing next to him+"Power blocking"=This

broncosteven
12-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Maybe mcd finally realized what you were all saying all along. That moreno is a bust and can't run?

Maybe you can give it a rest, it took KM a year and a half to have 2 career games over 100 yards, He is showing improvement finally. KM isn't the problem as much as the brain dead HC who stops giving him the ball.

BTW while you keep menstrating on the KM bust talk making sure you rub everyones nose in your glory (and Dove Valley burns while mCd fiddles) you realize that mCd said in the presser that he knew KFC was selling out vs the pass and they didn't care what happened on the ground. They would have given up a 400 yard rushing day if they neutralized the CiDtL play the entire game.

broncosteven
12-06-2010, 08:38 AM
.... I dont know who in the hell you are, but it is obvious your agenda is that you are probably from McDaniels hometown and played football with him on his varsity team which was about a decade ago (:giggle:). We are b****ing because the coach changed directions when he had something that was working and TG because Orton was having his worst game. ....

You BCJ, mCd's dad was 2 feet behind him on the sidelines, I wonder if he also jumped on here to help protect his young son from inteRNets fans.

OABB
12-06-2010, 08:41 AM
Maybe you can give it a rest, it took KM a year and a half to have 2 career games over 100 yards, He is showing improvement finally. KM isn't the problem as much as the brain dead HC who stops giving him the ball.

BTW while you keep menstrating on the KM bust talk making sure you rub everyones nose in your glory (and Dove Valley burns while mCd fiddles) you realize that mCd said in the presser that he knew KFC was selling out vs the pass and they didn't care what happened on the ground. They would have given up a 400 yard rushing day if they neutralized the CiDtL play the entire game.

It took a year and a half for me to finally piss you off. Now will youbat least stop calling him knowgain? That's a start.

Popps
12-06-2010, 08:43 AM
in other words, Popps doesnt want to blame the coach on this one. This was all on Kyle. Oh, Kyle sucked but come on Popps, you were such a good poster last week by at least putting some negativity on McD.

http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/fatal-attraction-6451.jpg

broncosteven
12-06-2010, 08:53 AM
It took a year and a half for me to finally piss you off. Now will youbat least stop calling him knowgain? That's a start.

I have stopped since the 1st KFC game your feelings were too hurt to notice.

It would be nice to see if he can get over 1k this year, he is only 377 behind with 4 games left that should be easily makeable.

Popps
12-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Rookie playing next to him+"Power blocking"=This

+pick-up-hoops.

Garcia Bronco
12-06-2010, 09:54 AM
This was McDaniels problem with the Pats and why he was the OC for the worst 18-1 team of all-time. He doesn't ****ing get it. The Chiefs were giving us the run.

OABB
12-06-2010, 09:58 AM
I have stopped since the 1st KFC game your feelings were too hurt to notice.

It would be nice to see if he can get over 1k this year, he is only 377 behind with 4 games left that should be easily makeable.

my feelings are better now. thanks. now I'm moving on to that asshole that has been making fun of me all year for saying i expected 1200 yards out of moreno this year. if he hits 1000 in 13 games, I'm gonna be such an annoying in your face asshole to that dbag.

are we friends again?

Rohirrim
12-06-2010, 09:59 AM
http://tvrecappersanonymous.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/fatal-attraction-6451.jpg

She has man hands.

broncosteven
12-06-2010, 10:12 AM
This was McDaniels problem with the Pats and why he was the OC for the worst 18-1 team of all-time. He doesn't ****ing get it. The Chiefs were giving us the run.

He got it, he knew they were conceeding the run, he just thought he could hit once on the CiDtL and be a Genius rather than follow his own dogma about being a strong, tough, and physical team and close out the game pounding the ball on the ground.

He said the above in the presser

bendog
12-06-2010, 12:12 PM
He got it, he knew they were conceeding the run, he just thought he could hit once on the CiDtL and be a Genius rather than follow his own dogma about being a strong, tough, and physical team and close out the game pounding the ball on the ground.

He said the above in the presser

He admits to screwing up, but doesn't know he screwed up. We are so ****ed.

broncosteven
12-06-2010, 12:48 PM
He admits to screwing up, but doesn't know he screwed up. We are so ****ed.

Nope, it's even worse, he knows he screwed up but was hoping he could get one 70 yard bomb to win the game...or at least lead it leaving plenty of time on the clock for KFC to drive for the win.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-08-2010, 03:41 PM
This was a fun read. What a difference three days makes.

WolfpackGuy
12-08-2010, 03:41 PM
8 straight passes = fired

Dr. Broncenstein
12-08-2010, 03:56 PM

This was rock bottom.