PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels Friday press conf...


crush17
12-03-2010, 11:33 AM
If anyone's interested....


http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Week-13---Friday-McDaniels/952326b1-0691-4e09-8c7b-eafd69d4367e

supermanhr9
12-03-2010, 11:38 AM
thanks

Gutless Drunk
12-03-2010, 11:59 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

missingnumber7
12-03-2010, 12:02 PM
did anyone ask if he was going to shake hands this time?

PRBronco
12-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Let's read too much into it! Did he sniffle much? How many times did he say um?

chawknz
12-03-2010, 12:04 PM
...or clear his throat.

Los Broncos
12-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Did he use the word "obviously" a lot...

Mile High Shack
12-03-2010, 12:08 PM
how about smart and tough?

Kaylore
12-03-2010, 01:39 PM
:rofl: Well at least we have our current Coachisms down. With Shanahan it was "Anytime you ....." and "This is the National Football League." MCD has "Obviously, Smart, tough, and Complimentary football."

Popps
12-03-2010, 01:39 PM
did anyone ask if he was going to shake hands this time?

They asked about it on the Thursday conference. He played it down, as you would expect. Complimented them and their staff, expected a great game, etc

Rabb
12-03-2010, 01:46 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

my God, that is sweet

tsiguy96
12-03-2010, 02:17 PM
david bruton prolly to start at safety id imagine. unless nate jones moves out of dime?

Quoydogs
12-03-2010, 02:44 PM
my God, that is sweet

:rofl:!Booya!:thumbsup::notworthy

missingnumber7
12-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Did he use the word "obviously" a lot...

Sounds like a drinking game to me.

underrated29
12-03-2010, 03:12 PM
david bruton prolly to start at safety id imagine. unless nate jones moves out of dime?

Hopefully Nate jones Moves out period. I liked Dre Bly sooooooo much more than nate.

Los Broncos
12-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Sounds like a drinking game to me.

It is, you can get pretty drunk.

mkporter
12-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Hopefully Nate jones Moves out period. I liked Dre Bly sooooooo much more than nate.

To me, that's like saying "I like punching myself in the balls soooooooooo much more than getting a shard of glass caught in my eye."

HAT
12-03-2010, 03:40 PM
my God, that is sweet

I love xtranormal. I post on a handicapping board where guys use xtranormal vids to run smack on each other. Hilarity ensues.

I'm not creative enough but can you imagine how great some fake conversations would be between say...Taco/Popps, dragster/Chris K., Moose & go_broncos, jhz & his hero Cutler?

Broncomutt
12-03-2010, 04:14 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lt2_C9wLNjU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not entirely accurate, but that was some funny ****!

:thumbs:

db56
12-04-2010, 09:18 AM
:rofl: Well at least we have our current Coachisms down. With Shanahan it was "Anytime you ....." and "This is the National Football League." MCD has "Obviously, Smart, tough, and Complimentary football."

Lets not forget Shanahan's, "Obviously, its very dissapointing."

Broncoman13
12-04-2010, 11:32 AM
They were talking about McD and Haley on the radio the other day. Some KC fans asking how many callers were talking about the "showdown" between Haley and McD after what happened the last time. The radio show host said, seriously most Bronco fans hate McD more than they hate Todd Haley. Most Bronco fans would probably shake Todd Haley's hand for wagging his finger at McD... hell, most Bronco fans probably wouldn't shake Josh McDaniels' hand either!

oubronco
12-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Hey you woodchucks quit chuckin my wood!

oubronco
12-04-2010, 01:35 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:VvfuhWEK7lg2IM:http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/cherizzledizzle/PissOnChiefs.jpg&t=1

Atwater His Ass
12-04-2010, 02:00 PM
They were talking about McD and Haley on the radio the other day. Some KC fans asking how many callers were talking about the "showdown" between Haley and McD after what happened the last time. The radio show host said, seriously most Bronco fans hate McD more than they hate Todd Haley. Most Bronco fans would probably shake Todd Haley's hand for wagging his finger at McD... hell, most Bronco fans probably wouldn't shake Josh McDaniels' hand either!

Lot of truth here.

tsiguy96
12-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Lot of truth here.

not really, no.

do you people even understand that the chiefs are rivals?

go_broncos
12-04-2010, 02:35 PM
They were talking about McD and Haley on the radio the other day. Some KC fans asking how many callers were talking about the "showdown" between Haley and McD after what happened the last time. The radio show host said, seriously most Bronco fans hate McD more than they hate Todd Haley. Most Bronco fans would probably shake Todd Haley's hand for wagging his finger at McD... hell, most Bronco fans probably wouldn't shake Josh McDaniels' hand either!

I agree..

Broncoman13
12-04-2010, 03:57 PM
not really, no.

do you people even understand that the chiefs are rivals?

I think that was the whole point of them pointing it out on the radio the other morning. We should be talking about how much we hate the Chefs. We should be discussing how we are going to shut down their running game and contain Dwayne Bowe who is on the hottest streak any receiver has been on in the last 4 or 5 years. The only one to equal the streak he is on is Randy Moss and that was during his record setting season.

Anyhow, the talk around Denver as well as on the OM or any number of team sites is what will happen to McD. I'll tell you the OM seems to be split regarding firing McD. In Denver, it's not even close. It's probably 80% think he should be fired right now. Of the remaining 20% half of them think he should be stripped of his personnel duties. It's so bad locally, they were talking that McD would have to win a Superbowl this year to regain fan support...if at all. No need to tell anyone the chances of that happening.

tsiguy96
12-04-2010, 04:26 PM
I think that was the whole point of them pointing it out on the radio the other morning. We should be talking about how much we hate the Chefs. We should be discussing how we are going to shut down their running game and contain Dwayne Bowe who is on the hottest streak any receiver has been on in the last 4 or 5 years. The only one to equal the streak he is on is Randy Moss and that was during his record setting season.

Anyhow, the talk around Denver as well as on the OM or any number of team sites is what will happen to McD. I'll tell you the OM seems to be split regarding firing McD. In Denver, it's not even close. It's probably 80% think he should be fired right now. Of the remaining 20% half of them think he should be stripped of his personnel duties. It's so bad locally, they were talking that McD would have to win a Superbowl this year to regain fan support...if at all. No need to tell anyone the chances of that happening.

the reason people wont stop talking about mcd is they cant get over the fact that cutler is gone and their precious shanahan systems were gone, and yea hes had a bad stretch where the team just straight hasnt looked good. hes also a new coach that is still in transition defensively, offensively the team is better than it was earlier this year but still got some ways to go. how many people on this forum were calling for mcd before his first season? all this talk of how he will be the first coach fired without ever coaching a game, all that BS, it has never stopped regardless of success. this forum was almost dead when the team was 6-0, people just couldnt stand the fact that he was winning, it disgusted them. then they started losing, and the whiney haters like jhns were probably smiling the whole way.

Hulamau
12-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Let's read too much into it! Did he sniffle much? How many times did he say um?

Isn't that the truth, some of these guys have way too much time on their hands analysizing Josh's every fart for more evidence he is Satans spawn. ;)