PDA

View Full Version : BEST vid ever!!!!!!!

C130Herkload
12-02-2010, 09:40 PM
<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=640 src=http://www.youtube.com/v/SPXcIcPxR5I?fs=1&hl=en_US allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

Taco John
12-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Lmao!

Taco John
12-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm pretty sure that's Requiem... ;)

TheReverend
12-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Wasn't that McD pic of him as Satan at the presser an OM original?

Chris
12-02-2010, 10:28 PM
When you run out of arguments............ rap about it.

Archer81
12-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks.

I needed to know what a kid born in 1995 was thinking about the current Broncos.

:Broncos:

broncocalijohn
12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Thanks.

I needed to know what a kid born in 1995 was thinking about the current Broncos.

Yes, tell us how you feel lil wiggers.

Archer81
12-02-2010, 11:05 PM

Pretty much.

mkporter
12-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Thanks.

Isn't that what the Mane is for?

Broncoman13
12-03-2010, 05:50 AM
I thought it was funny as hell. Fits in well with the OM as most of the posters are within a couple years of those kids.

oubronco
12-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Those kids were funny as hell along with the Brokeback Broncos pics I was laughing my ass off

Mogulseeker
12-03-2010, 06:08 AM
BEST vid ever!!!!!!

Not so much.

HILife
12-03-2010, 06:22 AM
Black and Yellow, Black and....Oh, I mean Blue and Orange, Blue and Orange

EDIT: Minus the hate fest, the video was entertaining. I mean the Steelers got one (more or less), why can't the Broncos.

HILife
12-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Here's my excuse to post more rap music.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UePtoxDhJSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UePtoxDhJSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Pony Boy
12-03-2010, 06:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that's Requiem... ;)

Hilarious!ROFL!Hilarious!ROFL!Hilarious!ROFL!

Don Flamenco
12-03-2010, 07:06 AM
haha

ant1999e
12-03-2010, 07:27 AM
Bet their parents let them watch Ghostbusters.

ant1999e
12-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Didn't know that song was about the Steelers. WTF, don't like it anymore.

Mile High Shack
12-03-2010, 07:48 AM
I lasted about 2 min, I couldn't take anymore

worm
12-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Good job Req. :)

HILife
12-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Didn't know that song was about the Steelers. WTF, don't like it anymore.

Don't think it's about the Steelers. It's more about the city Pittsburg and their teams. Most of their team colors are black and yellow. You can see people wearing Pirates hats. I haven't figured out the upside down P yet. Team hating?

EDIT: they are rocking those "Terrible Towels" pretty hard.

supermanhr9
12-03-2010, 01:57 PM
this video sucks.

Bigdawg26
12-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Why are they wearing Brian Griese jerseys????

ScottXray
12-03-2010, 04:20 PM
agree. this sucks (for adults).

Prodigal19
12-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Actually a pretty well made youtube video

strafen
12-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Funny video. Me likey! Ha!

McDman
12-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I would choke out every wigger with my bare hands if presented the opportunity.

HILife
12-03-2010, 06:52 PM

John Cena says, "Bring it!"

http://www.famouswhy.com/pictures/people/john_cena.jpg

Jason in LA
12-03-2010, 06:54 PM
I don't get why it is acceptable to use the term "wigger". Like, folks don't see that it's an indirect way of calling black people ****ers. Like, a white dude who acts like a small percent of black people (yes, a small percentage) can't be called a ****er because he's not black, so we'll just replace one word. Do people not see that?!?! It pissing me off to no end to see that term used so freely.

TDmvp
12-03-2010, 07:22 PM
I don't get why it is acceptable to use the term "wigger". Like, folks don't see that it's an indirect way of calling black people ****ers. Like, a white dude who acts like a small percent of black people (yes, a small percentage) can't be called a ****er because he's not black, so we'll just replace one word. Do people not see that?!?! It pissing me off to no end to see that term used so freely.

/agree ... It's really way more insulting to black people then the moron from the burbs trying to act ghetto...

and it's like the only race we have a term like that , like we don't call white kids who can't drive and are good at math Wasians or Waps.
And I'm just being silly so don't anyone get mad at me for that comparison and was trying to prove a point not P anyone off.

But as a long hair white guy who hates most of the things these "wigger" types do musically and style wise I just never understood why it was OK to say , I've even seen whites say it around blacks and thought to myself WTF , but no one ever said a word or played pound whitey . Heck I'm pretty sure I've seen movies where they have the black guys say it about some white dudes they see.

Never got it and you are the first to ever validate me not getting it , least I know I wasn't just over sensitive / over thinking it ...

Captain 'Dre
12-03-2010, 08:09 PM
When you run out of arguments............ rap about it.

Well now... that wasn't so good, was it? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/bosefus69/shrug.gif

broncolife
12-03-2010, 08:28 PM
/
and it's like the only race we have a term like that , like we don't call white kids who can't drive and are good at math Wasians or Waps.

Or calling people who illegally cross the south of the boarder Weaners. I know wap is a racists term for Itallians but they have a rep for being harry and horny not bad driving and good at math. So I tried replacing the W and taking the W off and I still dont know what the original word is. The only thing I can come up with is asian pacific islander. So whats it mean?

Los Broncos
12-03-2010, 08:32 PM

Can I help? I need to let off some steam.

Boobs McGee
12-03-2010, 09:16 PM
subscribed for racially charged debate

footstepsfrom#27
12-03-2010, 09:48 PM
It's how whites with latent racists tendencies think they can sneak one in there and nobody will notice.

Not to mention white kids buy most of the rap music CD's, these kids aren't "acting black" they're acting like kids for the dip**** who posted that crap.

Not surprising...few will get it though.

Miss I.
12-03-2010, 10:44 PM
bad video. the little kids were cute, but that flashing orange horse head thing is enough to give an epileptic seizures (and trust me I would know). As for the actual content, eh, was okay, it was pretty well made though for a youtube video, just wasn't all that. plus I can't figure out why everything has to be a rap song to it. I have the worst trouble finding any videos on youtube for the Broncos that don't have songs that want to make me tear my hair out. oh well... back to sleep now. I don't know why I wake up at 6am on saturdays, it's very annoying. ;D

broncocalijohn
12-03-2010, 10:46 PM

Next time I see you and those who agree that wigger is bad (and it could be), please show me the post where you are offended when guys like Jay Leno call people, "White Trash". It is a term used and yes it comes from ****er. Funny how whites have little trouble calling out themselves like White Trash, Trailer Trash, Hicks, etc. and know the term fits in many cases. I know in my race, not everyone is educated, rich, clean, etc. Their are losers and whites have no problem pointing them out. So until those white terms are cleared from everyday lingo, I am not going to back the boycott of the term "Wiggers". Now, this Honky is now off his soapbox.

Jason in LA
12-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Next time I see you and those who agree that wigger is bad (and it could be), please show me the post where you are offended when guys like Jay Leno call people, "White Trash". It is a term used and yes it comes from ****er. Funny how whites have little trouble calling out themselves like White Trash, Trailer Trash, Hicks, etc. and know the term fits in many cases. I know in my race, not everyone is educated, rich, clean, etc. Their are losers and whites have no problem pointing them out. So until those white terms are cleared from everyday lingo, I am not going to back the boycott of the term "Wiggers". Now, this Honky is now off his soapbox.

If a white person wants to call other white people "white trash", go right ahead. What's that have to do with black people? But the root word of wigger is ****er. So I have a big problem with that. I understand that people are always going to use racial slurs, but racial slurs usually are not socially acceptable. You won't see people dropping N bombs around here. My problem is that wigger is a socially acceptable term. I have a major issue with that. Like I said before, it's an indirect way of calling black people ****er.

Jason in LA
12-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Well I am glad that some people here see the word for what it really is. I don't see why anybody would think that it is okay to use that term freely.

broncocalijohn
12-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Well I am glad that some people here see the word for what it really is. I don't see why anybody would think that it is okay to use that term freely.

I guess those that say "Wiggers" are making fun of dumb white kids that immulate dumb black people. Equality hating :twokisses

BTW, I dont think those lil kids were "wiggers" per se but I am sure you can google the word and see "images" and you will see the definition. I think the word "wiggers" is used because "wlacks" just doesnt sound right. Maybe "Whacks" is a better term. "Who's whack? You, rapper wannabe, you whack!" Hey, this might catch on.

C130Herkload
12-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Ummmm I just wanted to post a funny Broncos video about how much our Team sucks this year......Sorry about dragging the whole arguement with it.

broncocalijohn
12-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Ummmm I just wanted to post a funny Broncos video about how much our Team sucks this year......Sorry about dragging the whole arguement with it.

Yes, your damn fault. Next time find some rock n roll with spandex to a Broncos video. Head bangers special. Maybe dig up Mile High Elway from the SB years even though it isnt heavy metal. Brings up good memories of good times.

McDman
12-04-2010, 03:28 AM
Yes, your damn fault. Next time find some rock n roll with spandex to a Broncos video. Head bangers special. Maybe dig up Mile High Elway from the SB years even though it isnt heavy metal. Brings up good memories of good times.

Where is BroncosWarrior when you need him?

HILife
12-04-2010, 05:15 AM
bad video. the little kids were cute, but that flashing orange horse head thing is enough to give an epileptic seizures (and trust me I would know). As for the actual content, eh, was okay, it was pretty well made though for a youtube video, just wasn't all that. plus I can't figure out why everything has to be a rap song to it. I have the worst trouble finding any videos on youtube for the Broncos that don't have songs that want to make me tear my hair out. oh well... back to sleep now. I don't know why I wake up at 6am on saturdays, it's very annoying. ;D

Uh, excuse me. You're being very rude. Can't you see your off topic? We're talking about race here.

Miss I.
12-04-2010, 05:26 AM
Uh, excuse me. You're being very rude. Can't you see your off topic? We're talking about race here.

what? oh I'm sorry I was distracted by my avatar and blinking lights...it's all so fuzzy. :peace:

HILife
12-04-2010, 05:28 AM
I guess those that say "Wiggers" are making fun of dumb white kids that immulate dumb black people. Equality hating :twokisses

BTW, I dont think those lil kids were "wiggers" per se but I am sure you can google the word and see "images" and you will see the definition. I think the word "wiggers" is used because "wlacks" just doesnt sound right. Maybe "Whacks" is a better term. "Who's whack? You, rapper wannabe, you whack!" Hey, this might catch on.

Sorry, that word already means something else. You got beat. So if wiggers are for white people "acting black" (whatever that is), then what do we call black people "acting white" (whatever that is) brackers, bonkes?

It's the stereotypes that annoy the **** out of me. You have to act a certain way, to be a certain person. Bull****!

HILife
12-04-2010, 05:30 AM
what? oh I'm sorry I was distracted by my avatar and blinking lights...it's all so fuzzy. :peace:

It's ok, I forgive you. I mean, didn't the OP make this thread to talk about race? That's what I thought.

McDman
12-04-2010, 05:35 AM

Sorry man. I meant wigga, is tha better?

Miss I.
12-04-2010, 05:35 AM
It's ok, I forgive you. I mean, didn't the OP make this thread to talk about race? That's what I thought.

Don't know. I think I thought I was posting in the boob mojo thread. It's all so confusing for me. ???

SoDak Bronco
12-04-2010, 06:13 AM
I bet that kid was 5 years old when we won back to back...haha pretty funny video though.

Jason in LA
12-04-2010, 08:14 AM
sorry man. I meant wigga, is tha better?

4321~

Beantown Bronco
12-04-2010, 08:24 AM
I lasted about 2 min, I couldn't take anymore

Now you're starting to sound like Mrs. Bean.

Kyle
12-04-2010, 11:41 AM
I can't help but think to myself that people that are shouting from their soap boxes about other people using the word wigger are just a bit ridiculous. Somehow this country likes to take words and call them naughty. If we don't get all riled up about words, they wont mean so much. I don't use the word, but not because it is naughty. I don't call them wiggers I call them idiots, morons, or a waste of human intelligence.

by the way, how many of you that are complaining are black? any? White people getting angry for other groups is the reason high school teams have to change their names. The reason the ADA has gotten COMPLETELY out of control to the point that it becomes impossible to open a business in some locations. The reason landmarks get renamed in favor of more offensive names. I think the real problem with wigger is you don't like other white people getting compared that closely to blacks.

That should get you all good and riled up.

Mogulseeker
12-04-2010, 12:41 PM
I can't help but think to myself that people that are shouting from their soap boxes about other people using the word wigger are just a bit ridiculous. Somehow this country likes to take words and call them naughty. If we don't get all riled up about words, they wont mean so much. I don't use the word, but not because it is naughty. I don't call them wiggers I call them idiots, morons, or a waste of human intelligence.

by the way, how many of you that are complaining are black? any? White people getting angry for other groups is the reason high school teams have to change their names. The reason the ADA has gotten COMPLETELY out of control to the point that it becomes impossible to open a business in some locations. The reason landmarks get renamed in favor of more offensive names. I think the real problem with wigger is you don't like other white people getting compared that closely to blacks.

I've noticed people say wigger with an "n" in Europe, and there is no problem with it.

Rausch 2.0
12-04-2010, 12:48 PM
To me the best vid ever is the Super Bowl the Faiders got sodomized by the Bucs.

That's just me.

Just my opinion...

oubronco
12-04-2010, 01:32 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:VvfuhWEK7lg2IM:http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/cherizzledizzle/PissOnChiefs.jpg&t=1

Jason in LA
12-04-2010, 01:42 PM

I am black. The root word is ****er, and the word wigger is referring to somebody who is thought to be "acting" black. So it is an indirect way of calling black people ****ers. I have a problem with that.

frerottenextelway
12-04-2010, 03:18 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/01qbdhblkc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/01qbdhblkc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

TDmvp
12-04-2010, 03:35 PM

I'm white ... And wigger is just a way for whitey to insult a white person they think is acting like what to them is a *igger.

So it's basically I tap dance around saying you know all those rappers and gangster acting black people and sports stars who act a certain way. They are *iggers and anyone who act like them are wiggers and just a bad...

If someone doesn't see how that's somewhat more insulting to a black person then they just aint very deep and As i also stated i this thread I thought maybe I was being over sensitive or over thinking it , I wasn't ... It's racist ...

HILife
12-04-2010, 05:25 PM

hhhhmmm so many things wrong. Go back to not posting.

EDIT: What's ADA?
American Dental Association?
American Diabetics Association?
Audio Design Association?
Americans for Democratic Action?
Alternate Distribution Alliance?
American Dance Awards?
Americans with Disabilities Act?

I'm just pulling this stuff from Google.

HILife
12-04-2010, 05:27 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/01qbdhblkc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_us"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/01qbdhblkc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_us" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

lmao!! opps.

Pony Boy
12-04-2010, 05:43 PM
I am black. The root word is ****er, and the word wigger is referring to somebody who is thought to be "acting" black. So it is an indirect way of calling black people ****ers. I have a problem with that.

What about Whitey when the root word is darkie?

TDmvp
12-04-2010, 06:12 PM
What about Whitey when the root word is darkie?

Dude the root word of whitey is White ... Whitey / Darkie has no bearing on the wigger topic.

Where Wigger is taking a insulting term for a people and changing it a bit to insult someone they think acts like a *igger...

Archer81
12-04-2010, 06:15 PM
No one should be afraid of a word, regardless of its intent or history.

Taco John
12-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Well this thread took a happy turn.

This is one of those gray areas where I just want to crawl into a bottle of Jack and wake up tomorrow forgetting that any of this happened.

Bigdawg26
12-04-2010, 07:13 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/01qbdhblkc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/01qbdhblkc4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hilarious! Love that episode!

Kyle
12-04-2010, 10:55 PM
hhhhmmm so many things wrong. Go back to not posting.

EDIT: What's ADA?
American Dental Association?
American Diabetics Association?
Audio Design Association?
Americans for Democratic Action?
Alternate Distribution Alliance?
American Dance Awards?
Americans with Disabilities Act?

I'm just pulling this stuff from Google.

Americans with Disabilities Act. I'm a black man in a wheelchair who spent WAY too much money to make the business I opened, that I had no problems in, be "Accessible." I was using that to point out that sometimes the people doing the complaining, like the ADA, about things are people who should just leave it alone and stop bringing attention to it. Apparently you didn't catch that and I apologize for my lack of clarity.

I don't have problems with wigger, or the same with an N in the front, or cripple or what ever the hell else some ignorant fool wants to spout out.

I agree with sirhcynnek or however he spells it. Nobody should pay any mind to a word.

Also, I think I will take your advice and go back to not posting. People like you are apparently WAY too good for me to associate with on an internet message board.

K

Bronco Yoda
12-04-2010, 11:08 PM
You know... this last post reminded me of something. Oh yeah... last night.

...So I ran out of paint I'm using to paint the boys bunk bed... book case, dresser...etc. (the wife got another decor change for me) anwyays... I hurt my knee real bad last year. The doctor says I may need surgery. I should see a specialist. I've been saying screw it, It may magicaly heal.

Anyways.... it's really cold outside. My knee's all locked up and I'm limping my way into the Home Depot store from what seems like kansas! All these damn handicapped parking spots have me parked out in now'where's-ville... and the parking lots empty!

I counted 26 handicapped spots. Not one of them being used.

WTF!

Is it just me. Am I just being an ass-hat tonight?

Jason in LA
12-05-2010, 12:01 AM
Well this thread took a happy turn.

This is one of those gray areas where I just want to crawl into a bottle of Jack and wake up tomorrow forgetting that any of this happened.

Well the thread was funny until somebody dropped a wigger. And I don't see any gray area on this issue.

From here on out every time I see that word around here I'm making an issue out of it. For the past couple of years I've avoided the race debates, but that's something that I'm not going to avoid.

Miss I.
12-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Well the thread was funny until somebody dropped a wigger.
From here on out every time I see that word around here I'm making an issue out of it. For the past couple of years I've avoided the race debates, but that's something that I'm not going to avoid.

Jason, not that I don't agree with you, but I don't see you guys trying to put a stop to the sexist crap that gets spouted or posted or pictures posted on here. TJ does and so do some of the other mods. But let me ask you in any given thread, how often do you see women's genitalia used to insult other men usually, generally with the intent to call them cowardly or using feminine hygiene products (douche) to insult each other. My point being that we all have things that we find offensive and we can fight it by any number of means. By yelling everytime someone does it and derailing a conversation, turning it into a win for the person who used the term, because not only have they diverted people from their weak argument, they've gotten attention they don't deserve (people like being the center of attention bad or good, look at Bobo). There's also the option of trying to steal the word back. For instance, b-i-t-c-h used to be a problem for me, now I embrace it and say yes, yes I am. Proud to be one. Because to me a b****, aside from the actual meaning female dog or whatever, it also means strong, determined and not willing to take crap from any asshat who wants to give it, so kiss my grits so to speak. Another option is to start finding better options for insulting people, I like it when people get creative in insults, avoiding racial, sexist, homophobic terms (and gay by the way is another word people use as a slur and it should not be so). my insults of choice at the most usually involve ass in someway, asshat, jackass, dumbass, etc. Anyway, my 2 cents and it only took a year to read. ;D

Jason in LA
12-05-2010, 12:31 AM
Jason, not that I don't agree with you, but I don't see you guys trying to put a stop to the sexist crap that gets spouted or posted or pictures posted on here. TJ does and so do some of the other mods. But let me ask you in any given thread, how often do you see women's genitalia used to insult other men usually, generally with the intent to call them cowardly or using feminine hygiene products (douche) to insult each other. My point being that we all have things that we find offensive and we can fight it by any number of means. By yelling everytime someone does it and derailing a conversation, turning it into a win for the person who used the term, because not only have they diverted people from their weak argument, they've gotten attention they don't deserve (people like being the center of attention bad or good, look at Bobo). There's also the option of trying to steal the word back. For instance, b-i-t-c-h used to be a problem for me, now I embrace it and say yes, yes I am. Proud to be one. Because to me a b****, aside from the actual meaning female dog or whatever, it also means strong, determined and not willing to take crap from any asshat who wants to give it, so kiss my grits so to speak. Another option is to start finding better options for insulting people, I like it when people get creative in insults, avoiding racial, sexist, homophobic terms (and gay by the way is another word people use as a slur and it should not be so). my insults of choice at the most usually involve ass in someway, asshat, jackass, dumbass, etc. Anyway, my 2 cents and it only took a year to read. ;D

Well I don't want to start an argument with you, because I don't think that we are on opposite sides here. So I'll just say that if you're offended by anything said on this board, I personally have no issue with you bringing it up. And I'm not about to embrace the word wigger or ****er. Oh, and as for the word b****, my ex, who I ended up leaving after 10 painful years, is a total b****. She is neither strong nor determined, well, she was determined to make every day a living hell for my son and I. So when I left I took him with me. Yeah, she doesn't take crap, she gives it out. Life is much better now that I am away from that b****. I rarely call a woman a b****, because that's just wrong, but she is one. I find it funny when a lot of women who have bad attitudes will say that a man just can't handle a strong woman. Being a b**** doesn't make a woman strong at all. I know strong women who don't take crap and get it done. I wouldn't call them b****es at all.

Miss I.
12-05-2010, 12:44 AM
Well I don't want to start an argument with you, because I don't think that we are on opposite sides here. So I'll just say that if you're offended by anything said on this board, I personally have no issue with you bringing it up. And I'm not about to embrace the word wigger or ****er. Oh, and as for the word b****, my ex, who I ended up leaving after 10 painful years, is a total b****. She is neither strong nor determined. Yeah, she doesn't take crap, she gives it out. Life is much better now that I am away from that b****. I rarely call a woman a b****, because that's just wrong, but she is one. I find it funny when a lot of women who have major attitudes will say that a man just can't handle a strong woman. Being a b**** doesn't make a woman strong at all. I know strong women who don't take crap and get it done. I wouldn't call them b****es at all.

We are definitely not on opposite sides certainly. all I am saying is fundamentally, however you want to work against ignorance and rude behavior, don't let it define you, neither the word or the idiots posting the words. Choosing the battles is important because sometimes walking away is the answer and sometimes it isn't. Personally I do not like the n word or its variants and I don't like the use of it in any format by anyone. I've heard other black males use it with each other and I don't like it, but I suspect it has to do with trying to assign their own meaning to it and screw the original owners of the word who used it to ascribe ownership and other qualities to it. Your exgirlfriend, who I am sure is deeply unpleasant is not horrible because of her gender so bitch does not apply. She's horrible because of who she is, not what she is. In reality bitch should be a neutral term, but has been assigned negative values. By women reclaiming it, they can make it a positive because I don't think it will ever be neutral again.

As for me, I pick and choose when I call people out on their use of sexist terminolgy and generally just tease about the avatars (though there are a few that really are repugnant) At any rate, the guys in here should cease using the word. Despite arguments to the contrary words are powerful and should not be said/posted so lightly. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will hurt much longer.

Archer81
12-05-2010, 12:46 AM
I find it hard to take people or a group of people seriously about the usage of some words when members of that group use it as a form of reference or aknowledgement. The mere fact that some words cannot even be said is ridiculous. The terms "white", "black", "yellow", "red" are stupid as well. No white person is that white, and no black person is that black.

We as a country do not honestly represent the past. Its shown to us as extremes. We rush to take *igger out of Huck Finn or Tom Sawyer because it might offend somebody. The word should NOT be ignored. Its part of our history. When it stops being made into a taboo, it will cease to mean anything. Just like any racial slur you can think of. Same deal. Running from the word wont help anything. Stopping other people from saying it wont help either. If some jerktard says ****** to me, it says more about them then anything I can say in response. I automatically win any argument because they resorted to a base attack.

When the word stops being racially charged, it stops being used.

Hulamau
12-05-2010, 01:17 AM

They feel what ever their wittle daddies tell them to feel.

Bronco Yoda
12-05-2010, 01:30 AM
On a serious note...

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr226/jwiggs97/1217008828605.jpg

HILife
12-05-2010, 06:42 AM
Americans with Disabilities Act. I'm a black man in a wheelchair who spent WAY too much money to make the business I opened, that I had no problems in, be "Accessible." I was using that to point out that sometimes the people doing the complaining, like the ADA, about things are people who should just leave it alone and stop bringing attention to it. Apparently you didn't catch that and I apologize for my lack of clarity.

I don't have problems with wigger, or the same with an N in the front, or cripple or what ever the hell else some ignorant fool wants to spout out.

I agree with sirhcynnek or however he spells it. Nobody should pay any mind to a word.

Also, I think I will take your advice and go back to not posting. People like you are apparently WAY too good for me to associate with on an internet message board.

K

Actually, I was referring to your second paragraph and part of your first. Wasn't to sure what your intent behind the message.

Are you also saying the people that the "wiggers" are imitating are also idiots Not all but, well some of them are.

What white people complains for blacks? I haven't seen that.

Didn't know what ADA was, so that really throw me off. Spent a good 15min trying to look it up.

Why would landmarks get renamed for more offensive names? Which ones are you talking about?

After all that I was like "meh, It's probably something I'm not going to like so I'll just save myself the energy and just type a canned response." Now that it's a little clearer. People can say any word they want all day long, so long as they are not trying to be hurtful, but if the message behind the word has a malicious intent, then it doesn't sit right to me. So we'll just agree to disagree.

HILife
12-05-2010, 06:45 AM
You know... this last post reminded me of something. Oh yeah... last night.

...So I ran out of paint I'm using to paint the boys bunk bed... book case, dresser...etc. (the wife got another decor change for me) anwyays... I hurt my knee real bad last year. The doctor says I may need surgery. I should see a specialist. I've been saying screw it, It may magicaly heal.

Anyways.... it's really cold outside. My knee's all locked up and I'm limping my way into the Home Depot store from what seems like kansas! All these damn handicapped parking spots have me parked out in now'where's-ville... and the parking lots empty!

I counted 26 handicapped spots. Not one of them being used.

WTF!

Is it just me. Am I just being an ass-hat tonight?

You know, if you go to the doctors and it's bad enough, you might be able to park in those spots too.

HILife
12-05-2010, 06:54 AM

For some reason this scene gets me thinking about this scene.

It won't let me embed it for some reason so here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2LJTCBPtg