6-5 Jac vs Ten 5-6 divison
5-6 Oak vs Sd 6-5 divison
5-6 Stl vs Ari 3-8 divison
3-8 Dal vs Ind 6-5
1-10 Car vs Sea 5-6
9-2 Atl vs Tb 7-4 divison
8-3 Pit vs Bal 8-3 divison
9-2 Nyj vs Ne 9-2 divison

Name anything that needs to be changed. Not sure about the whole playoff thing.

HAT
12-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Rooting against Miami.....Tied to Marshall draft pick.....Go HILLIS!
Rooting against the Bears....**** Cutler
Rooting against the 'Skins.....Funny to see Shanny lose
Rooting for Oakland....Get the MSM off of SD late season jock
Rooting for Denver....Go Neckbeard & Josh!
Rooting for St. Louis....Higher pick for Arizona to trade for Orton
Rooting for Buff...Cool story ow close they've played people & I want Minny to move to LA so I can see the Broncos play there every 4 years.

SoCalBronco
12-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Rooting for Denver, Washington, Chicago and Cleveland.

strafen
12-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Rooting for Denver, Washington, Chicago and Cleveland.+1 :thumbsup:

Blart
12-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Playoff listing checks out. We're still alive for one final wild card spot (NY/NE already have 9 wins, so one of those two would get the first spot in our best-case scenario), but the most miraculous thing we'd need - aside from winning out - is the loser of the Baltimore/Pittsburgh game to lose the next 4 games as well.

oubronco
12-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Go Broncos!!!!

ScottXray
12-02-2010, 08:23 AM
I just want the Broncos to win one in KC again...

Would like to get a high draft pick...but not at the expense of wins.

Even if I'm off McDs bandwagon , I want him to win at least 3 of the
last 5...especially division games. I really don't want to see him fired before
he gets a full 3 years and can mostly finish the rebuild he started.

Rausch 2.0
12-02-2010, 08:28 AM

Greedy **** som'na...

Dude, you've floated above us in the division for years and after years of spanking us in Pile High (with the last beating perhaps the worst, and most convincing) your one hope is to top the only team to NOT win a ****ing playoff game since the Incredible Hulk was played by a body builder with an accent?...

missingnumber7
12-02-2010, 08:32 AM

Would like to get a high draft pick...but not at the expense of wins.

This times 100

cutthemdown
12-02-2010, 09:41 AM
I want Broncos to lose. Most years I would say picks don't matter but we have extra picks and there are a few good front 7 prospects in the first and 2nd round.

Broncos could maybe get Dareus or Fairley. I think either of those guys would instantly become our best lineman.

Rabb
12-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Go Broncos!!!!

the only team I am rooting for this week :thumbsup:

HAT
12-02-2010, 10:05 AM
I want Broncos to lose.

Awesome.

MABroncoFan
12-02-2010, 11:07 AM
As small a chance as there is, I still thought through the scenarios for us. We have to win out to have any chance. I don't believe we can win the division at 7-9, though it's possible we could finish in a 4 way tie but lose the tiebreaker to Oakland who would have the best division record in that case.

If we win out, we could win out in a 3 way tie w/ KC and SD on division record. SD would have to lose 2 other games other than to us (OAK, SF, KC, @CIN), and KC would have to lose 3 others (OAK, TEN, @STL, @SD), while OAK would have to lose 2 others (@JAX, @SD, INDY, @KC).

Of course if we lose Sunday it is over.

cutthemdown
12-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Awesome.

The year is over. Best thing to hope for is a hard fought game where we play well but lose. The higher we go in the draft the better chance we have of getting 1 of the 2 impact dlineman in the draft.

Broncos need high end impact talent and fast. Dareus or Fairley could really turn the front 7 from crap into slightly ****ty overnight. Add some decent ILB and maybe we can improve.

cutthemdown
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
The fact people still trying to do this math to get into playoffs would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Broncos aren't going to win out. At most they will win 2-3 more games. The less the better if you ask me because there are some good players in the top 5 of this draft.

_Oro_
12-02-2010, 11:26 AM
The year is over. Best thing to hope for is a hard fought game where we play well but lose. The higher we go in the draft the better chance we have of getting 1 of the 2 impact dlineman in the draft.

Broncos need high end impact talent and fast. Dareus or Fairley could really turn the front 7 from crap into slightly ****ty overnight. Add some decent ILB and maybe we can improve.

I'm still hoping for wins. I think despite our blow outs that we've been on the cusp of winning most games this year and I would like to see us get over that hump. If we can do that with the depleted team we have this year then we'd poised to make a big splash next year.

RunSilentRunDeep
12-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Anyone rooting for a top 5 draft pick is nuts. Throwing $40M at a player that might suck while destroying the free agent budget is silly. Better pray the CBA gets done and there's a significant cut in rookie deals.

Pontius Pirate
12-02-2010, 12:01 PM
http://blogs.clarionledger.com/jsu/files/2010/11/playoffs.jpg

OrangenBlueOhio
12-02-2010, 03:20 PM
http://blogs.clarionledger.com/jsu/files/2010/11/playoffs.jpg

:rofl:

Are we in offseason mode yet?

Ratboy
12-02-2010, 03:23 PM
Can you add in the option, "for a new Head Coach"

broncosteven
12-02-2010, 03:31 PM
I wonder if mCd is going to adapt or just be content to try to take away the edges again this week and hope KFC does nothing different?

cutthemdown
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Anyone rooting for a top 5 draft pick is nuts. Throwing $40M at a player that might suck while destroying the free agent budget is silly. Better pray the CBA gets done and there's a significant cut in rookie deals.

You haven't watched much of Dareus and Fairley then. You won't find size and talent like them further down the draft. Anyone who doesn't want to be in top 5 is the crazy one.

cutthemdown
12-02-2010, 04:15 PM
There are no FA worth going after check the list. Most will be resigned by team and trash will be left over.

cutthemdown
12-02-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm still hoping for wins. I think despite our blow outs that we've been on the cusp of winning most games this year and I would like to see us get over that hump. If we can do that with the depleted team we have this year then we'd poised to make a big splash next year.

It won't happen but it's a good wish. Broncos need 5-6 new talented players on defense before they will even have a shot at winning. We need high draft picks period. Having more to choose from increases the odds we can get the players that will be impact. Sure you get good players and bad players all over the draft but most of the impact ones happen in the 1st and 2nd round. The higher up in those rounds we are the better.

Then obviously the higher we are in the first round the better chance we have to move down and grab extra picks if someone needs one of the qbs.

Best case is two teams want a QB and Broncos have the pick.

TheReverend
12-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Rooting for Denver, Washington, Chicago

Not Cleveland. Bet against them :)

That One Guy
12-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Anyone rooting for a loss obviously aren't related to any KC fans

Win to prevent me from hearing about how great they are for the next month!

ScottXray
12-02-2010, 09:44 PM
Greedy **** som'na...

Dude, you've floated above us in the division for years and after years of spanking us in Pile High (with the last beating perhaps the worst, and most convincing) your one hope is to top the only team to NOT win a ****ing playoff game since the Incredible Hulk was played by a body builder with an accent?...

Nothing against KC ( I lie...I hate Hank Stram and the KC Chiefs ) in particular, but I want to win EVERY division game. After that I want to win every AFC game, then every NFC game. When they do that I'll be happy.

They had it going in 98 but blew it.

In particular..why Hank Stram? Cause that asshat had Denver down in Mile High about 38-3 once ( I think it was 68) and kicked on on-side kick. It was the 4th quarter, and they went on to get a TD off it. Because of that game I will always hope Denver kicks KCs butt EVERY game. It was REALLY classless, and I still remember it as such..

I was in NC when Denver played Baltimore ealier this year. There was another "supposed " Denver fan there, and he kept running down the team (even before the game ) . He was another of these guys who roots his fantasy team players on, and in between Denver plays he would run over to root the Chiefs on, because he had their D. I had to explain to him that you can't be a Denver "fan" and have divided loyalties to other AFC West teams.
Pulled that out to illustrate why he should hate KC. It's the HISTORY that matters.

I've lived in Portland for 30 years. Never switched my loyalty to the HeeHawks, even (especially) when they were in the AFC. I hated them too, just not as much anymore.