PDA

View Full Version : McD mic'ed last Sunday

Bronc62
12-01-2010, 08:43 PM
Just released Wed. evening...

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81c90d52/Sound-FX-Broncos-fall-short">NFL Videos: Sound FX: Broncos fall short</a>

Quoydogs
12-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Very intresting, thanks for the link.

misturanderson
12-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Based on that I would not only guess the Priefer will be gone at the end of the year, but that he's probably the one that's leaking all of the crap to the media. Josh obviously doesn't trust him. Counting the number of players on the field for the field goal block team and the "go help Priefer" comment for the kickoff.

We can only hope that Priefer gets canned.

Popps
12-01-2010, 09:17 PM
Good stuff. Thanks, Bronc.

Bronc62
12-01-2010, 09:20 PM
...and just before Broncos score their last TD, McD says "If we score, we're going for one" and then yells ...TELL PRIEFER! (as if ST coach Mike Priefer is a moron)

Ratboy
12-01-2010, 09:25 PM
He's a joke.

All he said was "Uahhhghglll"

Dr. Broncenstein
12-01-2010, 09:27 PM
McD comes up short. Hey-oh.

Bronc62
12-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Another good one from McD during the Rams 36 Yd TD Pass to Michael Hoomanawanui....

"aaaawwwwwwhhhhhh...DAMMIT! This is that (bleeped out) bad play again!"

misturanderson
12-01-2010, 09:29 PM
...and just before Broncos score their last TD, McD says "If we score, we're going for one" and then yells ...TELL PRIEFER! (as if ST coach Mike Priefer is a moron)

Well he may be totally on base thinking that. Priefer has been, at the very least, a terrible coach for us.

loborugger
12-01-2010, 09:33 PM
I would give up 2 minutes and 35 seconds of my life if Denver coulda recovered that onside kick, too. We are up 5 minutes, 10 seconds. Anyone else with me?

Dr. Broncenstein
12-01-2010, 09:36 PM
McD sounds short. Lollipop Guild short.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/lollipop%20guild-thumb.jpg

montrose
12-01-2010, 09:38 PM
What an a-hole, don't worry Broncos fans. The savior is coming...

http://www.mkrob.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Brian-Billick.jpg

/sarcasm

bronco militia
12-01-2010, 09:40 PM
how misleading...the game didn't end on a failed on side kick

kyle (cough) orton choked (cough) again

_Oro_
12-01-2010, 09:52 PM
Bye Bye Priefer.

Bronco Boy
12-01-2010, 09:53 PM
He offers some brilliant leadership quotes during those defensive plays.

yerner
12-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Cool find. I'm really not trying to be too dramatic over a small video clip but the guy just doesn't seem like a head coach to me. He just doesn't ever appear to show any charisma, presence or gravitas.

HILife
12-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Based on that I would not only guess the Priefer will be gone at the end of the year, but that he's probably the one that's leaking all of the crap to the media. Josh obviously doesn't trust him. Counting the number of players on the field for the field goal block team and the "go help Priefer" comment for the kickoff.

I don't think he was counting the Broncos players I think he was counting the Rams. Also he didn't say help Priefer, he said "tell Priefer," as in tell Priefer we are going for one.

zdoor
12-01-2010, 10:19 PM
I don't think he was counting the Broncos players I think he was counting the Rams. Also he didn't say help Priefer, he said "tell Priefer," as in tell Priefer we are going for one.

They way he said it, the only thing missing was " tell that schmuck Pfeifer..."

mkporter
12-02-2010, 07:27 AM

Preifer is my guess for the leak too. He obviously sucks, which means McD probably spends a ton of time screaming at him, which means he's probably pretty butt-hurt at this point.

tsiguy96
12-02-2010, 07:32 AM
how misleading...the game didn't end on a failed on side kick

kyle (cough) orton choked (cough) again

people watch the final drive and come away with this conclusion, after harris is beat like a drum and graham lets one go that hits his fingertips?

Smiling Assassin27
12-02-2010, 07:44 AM
*scrawling on doodlepad* chop........wood.....

Rabb
12-02-2010, 07:44 AM
video not available anymore?

orangemonkey
12-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Just released Wed. evening...

<a href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d81c90d52/Sound-FX-Broncos-fall-short">NFL Videos: Sound FX: Broncos fall short</a>

Even with the loss, that was a very cool video. Thanks for sharing.

bronco_diesel
12-02-2010, 08:05 AM
wow, i think people are reading way too much into this.

bowtown
12-02-2010, 08:14 AM
wow, i think people are reading way too much into this.

You think, on the Mane? No way. All my past girlfriends combined don't over analyize **** more than a single thread here.

missingnumber7
12-02-2010, 08:15 AM
people watch the final drive and come away with this conclusion, after harris is beat like a drum and graham lets one go that hits his fingertips?

Watch the video of Graham's drop again...the LB puts his arm inbetween his hands and knocks the ball out.

tsiguy96
12-02-2010, 08:16 AM
Watch the video of Graham's drop again...the LB puts his arm inbetween his hands and knocks the ball out.

either way, how is that supposed to be placed on orton?

bowtown
12-02-2010, 08:17 AM

He should have made Graham stretch more in practice.

go_broncos
12-02-2010, 08:22 AM

Well..knowing Graham's reputation..he should not have thrown to him(even if he is open).

bowtown
12-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Well..knowing Graham's reputation..he should not have thrown to him(even if he is open).

Right, he should have thrown it and then quickly traded himself to the Lions for Tony Scheffler, who would have made the catch, sprained his ankle, and been out the rest of the season... but at least he would have made the catch and we could all call Orton good, and get angry that he is now a Lion.

TotallyScrewed
12-02-2010, 08:31 AM
You think, on the Mane? No way. All my past girlfriends combined don't over analyize **** more than a single thread here.

Hey...they WERE your GF's. Not to do any analysis here...

Crushisback
12-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the link

Popps
12-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Right, he should have thrown it and then quickly traded himself to the Lions for Tony Scheffler, who would have made the catch, sprained his ankle, and been out the rest of the season... but at least he would have made the catch and we could all call Orton good, and get angry that he is now a Lion.

I wonder if Tony "can't wait for the season to end," now? :~ohyah!:

Careful what you wish for, Tony.

Rohirrim
12-02-2010, 09:12 AM

Hilarious!

cousinal11
12-02-2010, 09:19 AM
I wonder if Tony "can't wait for the season to end," now? :~ohyah!:

Careful what you wish for, Tony.

We are really not much better than the Lions. At least they are young.

broncosteven
12-02-2010, 09:42 AM

Bowlen needs to fly to Chicago with a Wheelbarrow full of cash and lure Dave Toub to Denver.

Eddie Royal could be at least a Dainty Hall if not Devin Hester with Dave Toub coaching the ST's.

bronco militia
12-02-2010, 09:52 AM

and I'll argue that Orton helled on to the ball too long. Good decision and throw on 2nd down, but what about 3rd and 4th down?

cough cough again Kyle.

Popps
12-02-2010, 09:55 AM

Well, he made the statement last year when we were still in the playoff hunt.

But, congrats on getting your shot in against the Broncos. Whatever it takes right?

zdoor
12-02-2010, 09:55 AM

i would kill to have their D line...

FantomForce
12-02-2010, 10:13 AM
WTF! McD shook hand after that? He needed to be sayin' "people are talking sh*t about me" and walk away

Jerry Curl
12-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks for the link

Good stuff.

cousinal11
12-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Well, he made the statement last year when we were still in the playoff hunt.

But, congrats on getting your shot in against the Broncos. Whatever it takes right?

I'm not defending him. If you're not with us, then get the f out. I'm glad he is gone.

I was just pointing out that, all things considered, he's probably in a better situation now and is happy he did traded. Whatever.

I'm just frustrated like the rest of us. I was on the fence about pretty much every contraversial move this franchise has made since the day we axed Mike, except for trading Hillis for Quinn. :thumbsup: I have given Bowlen and Mcdaniels the benefit of the doubt throughout the last couple of seasons, but my patience has finally worn thin.

I caught the mic'd up segment last night and it just hit me all of the sudden that I hate Mcdaniels and I think that alot of his players and staff probably do as well. His voice makes me cringe. Again, whatever. I'm just a fan.

I will still support him and the team and hope we turn things around sooner rather than later.

broncosteven
12-02-2010, 11:13 AM
I'm not defending him. If you're not with us, then get the f out. I'm glad he is gone.

I was just pointing out that, all things considered, he's probably in a better situation now and is happy he did traded. Whatever.

I'm just frustrated like the rest of us. I was on the fence about pretty much every contraversial move this franchise has made since the day we axed Mike, except for trading Hillis for Quinn. :thumbsup: I have given Bowlen and Mcdaniels the benefit of the doubt throughout the last couple of seasons, but my patience has finally worn thin.

I caught the mic'd up segment last night and it just hit me all of the sudden that I hate Mcdaniels and I think that alot of his players and staff probably do as well. His voice makes me cringe. Again, whatever. I'm just a fan.

I will still support him and the team and hope we turns things around sooner rather than later.

He is short and his mother dresses him funny!

LOL

ColoradoDarin
12-02-2010, 11:36 AM
wrt the Preifer thing, it just seemed like he needed to let him know that we'd be going for 1 and not 2. Nothing special or anything, just matter-of-factly "tell Preifer." That's something any flunky can do and we didn't need the HC to walk over to the ST coach just to tell him that.

strafen
12-02-2010, 11:38 AM
He is short and his mother dresses him funny!

LOL

Bwahahaha!!! :rofl:

_Oro_
12-02-2010, 12:18 PM
wrt the Preifer thing, it just seemed like he needed to let him know that we'd be going for 1 and not 2. Nothing special or anything, just matter-of-factly "tell Preifer." That's something any flunky can do and we didn't need the HC to walk over to the ST coach just to tell him that.

Sorry but there was definitely something in Josh's tone that indicated otherwise. It was more like tell that f****** retard Priefer that we're going for 1.

crush17
12-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Sorry but there was definitely something in Josh's tone that indicated otherwise. It was more like tell that ******* retard Priefer that we're going for 1.

I tend to agree with you.
I think MdD knows what's going on and he's just waiting to can him at the end of the season.

Chris
12-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Maybe we can get Nick Nolte or Sam Elliot to coach. I realise they're actors and probably know nothing about football... but they sure fit the idea I have for a coach in my mind.

(that was sarcasm)

ColoradoDarin
12-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Sorry but there was definitely something in Josh's tone that indicated otherwise. It was more like tell that ******* retard Priefer that we're going for 1.

Eh, I didn't get that out of it. Maybe it is though. I was thinking it was more along the lines of "I haven't got time to deal with it when we have a comeback to worry about, someone go tell him that this is what we're doing." It'd be interesting to hear an answer about it at the next presser.

crush17
12-02-2010, 12:54 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Week-13---Thursday-McDaniels/3a55fc93-4405-4d33-b69a-b0cabf277231

Thursday press conf.

NYBronco
12-02-2010, 01:17 PM

Hits his finger tips, slides through his hands down his forearms into the midsection and falls to the turf. Orton should have ran his ass off and grabbed the ball before it hit the ground and ran for the TD.

NYBronco
12-02-2010, 01:27 PM
Great video! Orton threw some nice passes to Lloyd and Royal to help get them back in the game.

Thanks for sharing.

Soul-Bronco
12-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Of course its preifer, can you imagine the ass chewing he got after that punt fake from SD? All points lead to him being the snitch. . . . . . i can imagine it now "if josh would only know how to be nice after we gave up a 40 yard special teams blunder of a play, then we would keep this stuff behind closed doors"

Gutless Drunk
12-03-2010, 12:03 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pPCEXq4mgk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2pPCEXq4mgk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

spdirty
12-03-2010, 05:36 PM
We should fire McScandals and make Priefer the interim head coach.

broncofan2438
12-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Cant put the ballgame in just ortons hands. Defense is ugly yet again

errand
12-04-2010, 08:47 AM
McD comes up short. Hey-oh.

....again, you silently rejoice every loss.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-04-2010, 08:49 AM
....again, you silently rejoice every loss.

http://vote29.com/newmyblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fatal-attraction-645.jpg

Stalker.

errand
12-04-2010, 08:50 AM

Well, this is the OM, ya know.....

errand
12-04-2010, 08:52 AM

While he is definitely a better blocker than reciever, it's not like he's got two cinder blocks for hands.

errand
12-04-2010, 08:55 AM

Other than Graham, Lloyd, and Gaffney, name our offensive starters that are older than 25-26?

errand
12-04-2010, 09:02 AM
http://vote29.com/newmyblog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/fatal-attraction-645.jpg

Stalker.

one can only hope that your hatred for McDaniels will take a back seat to the Broncos.

Dr. Broncenstein
12-04-2010, 09:05 AM
one can only hope that your hatred for McDaniels will take a back seat to the Broncos.

One can only hope your obsession with me ends in cyberspace. Maybe I should give away my rabbit so you don't boil it.

SportinOne
12-04-2010, 11:21 AM
What an a-hole, don't worry Broncos fans. The savior is coming...

http://www.mkrob.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Brian-Billick.jpg

/sarcasm

I'm thinking about repping you, but i will at the very least congratulate you for the first valid use of the "/" to denote ending something that i have seen in a very long time.

many people get it terribly wrong and it has bugged me almost as much as announcers calling end arounds reverses and reverses double reverses.

so.. good job :thumbsup:

/knob slobbing

Broncoman13
12-04-2010, 11:37 AM

Have you seen how many times we've only had 10 on the field? I'd say that is probably a pretty good reason to let your ST coach know, have your team ready for the play!

oubronco
12-04-2010, 01:34 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:VvfuhWEK7lg2IM:http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/cherizzledizzle/PissOnChiefs.jpg&t=1