PDA

View Full Version : Kenny McKinley Had a Gambling Problem

bowtown
12-01-2010, 05:07 PM
This is a pretty telling article. Very interesting, and sad:

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Denver Broncos wide receiver Kenny McKinley had a gambling problem and was deep in debt when he committed suicide on Sept. 21, friends and family told authorities during a probe into his death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/01/kenny-mckinley-gambling-p_n_790699.html

Kaylore
12-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Wow there is a lot of information there. At least it makes a bit more sense now. It's really sad. It was basically an addiction. It's sad when they think suicide is the only way out.

KipCorrington25
12-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Hey those meth heads at Chiefs Planet will have some laughs over this so that's the important thing.

Soul-Bronco
12-01-2010, 09:09 PM
who gives a crap about some mullet sister porkin chief fans? i know i dont, only positive thing around here lately is not having to read man boob's posts

R.I.P. KM, such a sad story

Sassy
12-01-2010, 09:12 PM
McKinley committed suicide with a gun he had purchased months before from teammate Jabar Gaffney, who told investigators McKinley wanted the weapon for his own protection, according to an investigative report by the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Department that was obtained by The Associated Press. Arapahoe County Sheriff Grayson Robinson said there was nothing inappropriate about the sale of the gun.

:(

Popps
12-01-2010, 09:16 PM
Not that this story could have gotten much sadder... but here we are.