PDA

View Full Version : GF Xmas gift help pls Dslr Cams ...

TDmvp
12-01-2010, 01:33 AM
I Know Pez and Jason in L.A. could help so I put this in main forum if the mods wouldn't mind leaving it for a bit if you could be so kind...

SO my girlfriend wants a Dslr cam for xmas and I know very little about this crap , might you let me bounce some ideas off you all and if you want to direct me a different direction by all means feel free ...

I don't want to spend a ton on this because she doesn't take loads of pics and basically wants something better then her point and click digital after seeing some pics a friend of mine took with the entry price Rebels ...
My parents got remarried last month and a friend of mine took some pics with a Rebel xs and they was just KILLER compared to a standard digital , even my higher end digital wasn't even close... So I just want something if there is a special occasion that will take nice above average pics...

Here's 3 I been looking into , the 1st just being the cheapest.

The cheapest being this , a fellow maner bfoflcommish has the slightly more costly version of this the a330 and It took really nice pics that he posted here a few weeks ago... The A230 is basically the same cam minus live view and tilting screen ...

Sony Alpha A230L $349.00
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-Alpha-A230-Slr-Digital/11089350

The entry price Rebel OS Rebel XS $499

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Eos-Rebel-Xs-Slr-Digital/10669032

and this sony which is really cool "i think" even if "I don't think" it comes with as good of lens right out of the box as the other two If I'm understanding what I'm reading.
I think this one is the newest of the 3 and one of the smallest dslr on the market and really sweet BUT doesn't come with 10/55 lens like the other two it just has a 16mm Lens which might even be plenty ... It doesn't have a view finder tho but you can buy one as a add on....

I think the NEX might be the best if you feel like spending a little extra in add ons and it is SWEET that it is that tiny ... "the girlfriend liked that it wasn't much bigger then her point and shoot , but I'm not sure if it performs as well as the Rebel and if the other coming with different lens is a issue or if she will even ever need something more then what the nex comes with...

Sony Alpha NEX-3A $499
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony-NEX-3A-R/14701920
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666192704

Here is a side by side of the last two

http://www.camera-catalog.com/compares/popular/sony_alpha_nex-3a_vs_canon_eos_1000d

But I don't know enough about them to use it really ....

All of these would be a big upgrade to what she has now but I just wanted to know is one WAY better then the others and if there is a reason i WOULDN'T want one of them and if that tiny Nex is something I should stay away from. And I'm not buying it at Walmart , they just happened to have all 3 so if you know someplace having a sale or something point me that way pls...

But I figure when you don't know something you find someone who does and then listen LOL .... Little help :tearhair::pray::pray::pray:

Killericon
12-01-2010, 01:37 AM
I love my Nikon D3000.

TDmvp
12-01-2010, 01:47 AM
I love my Nikon D3000.

Yea I seen that as well and it's in the price range I feel like dumping on this

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Nikon-10.2-MP-D3000-Kit-WM/13013045

thx for mentioning it I'll watch a review or two on it.

It's right at 499 like 2 of the ones I was looking at...

footstepsfrom#27
12-01-2010, 02:19 AM
I shoot with a Canon EOS 7D and have shot with Nikons and Canons. In general I think if you're looking to upgrade someone from a P&S camera to a DSLR unless a beginner is a rabid shooter, I'd should stick with simplicity over complexity, something with a small lightweight body and a do-it-all lens in the wide angle to short telephono range. With any DSLR in your price range you have to factor in the crop factor for the lense, which means unlike 35mm film cameras, you need to multiply the focal length by either 1.5 (Nikon) or 1.6 (Canon) which gives you the adusted true focal length. Ex: a Nikon f3.5 18-55mm lense will give you a true focal length of 27-82mm, making it a good wide-to short telephoto. In general I'd stick with Nikon or Canon in camera bodies...personal preference but probably what a lot of photographers will also tell you. Lenses are important, and if you want to save a bit, check out the Tamron and Tokina series for 3rd party lens manufacturers if Canon/Nikon is out of price range. Canon's Rebel series is a good choice for a beginner I would think. I would not buy a DSLR at Walmart because you may be getting a model built especially for Walmart...ie cheaper, less features, etc. Try B&H Photo mail order, good prices, free shipping, full USA warranty. Hope this helps.

TDmvp
12-01-2010, 02:39 AM
I shoot with a Canon EOS 7D

Thx man , the more I keep reading the more I'm just leaning toward the Rebel Xs or either the A330 because I don't know much about the NEX and just because it's cute don't mean it's good.

I remember another thread here somewhere on this topic talking about get the Rebel and with it and the choices of lens you can get it's sorta the can't go wrong choice and it comes with that 18-55mm you mentioned ...

The Sony Alpha A230L and A330 don't look bad either considering they come with the better lens... It's also cheaper and could blow the other money on some accessories

And thx for conforming what I thought I read someplace else about walmart carrying special builds, I just used there website because it had all 3 in one place... I'll be buying it either direct from the company or I even considered through Dell just so I could get their gold 5 year warranty which I've loved on my lappy .

But thx for the info Footsteps , I knew there was a few here who knew lots about this field so I figured best place to turn was to you all.
I most likely will just go with the rebel unless someone talks me outa it.

TDmvp
12-01-2010, 03:15 AM
I was reading from this thread just now

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=88829
and found this.

While the typical choice is to get a Nikon or Canon, I got a huge bargin on a Sony Alpha DSLR A350 last year. Sony's first generation cameras were panned pretty hard, but the new Alpha's use Minolta lenses and there are also Zeiss lenses if you have a lot of money to burn, have stabilization built into the camera, not the lenses (which makes lenses cheaper). The new model of the 350 is the A380L

If you are looking for a transition from a compact camera, this is a pretty good option. Typically cheaper, but 6000 pictures (in the last year) later, I am still very happy with it, and just picked up a telephoto lens for it.

Spot on. Sony purchased Konica Minolta which now supplies key ingredients to their SLR line. After comparing to Nikon/Canon I recently purchased the A380 for the wifey. The base is super light and you can swap in vintage Minolta lenses. You can't take anything away from Canon/Nikon but I was very surprised by the quality of Sony.

i have a sony alpha series and i reccomend it to anyone. Not only is it as good as the canon's you can use kodak/minolta lenses on it. So instead of paying 700 dolalrs for a wide angle lens, get a minolta one on ebay for 50 bucks. The money you will save will make it worth it. Bestbuy usually runs a special on the sony's every so often. usually you can get the camera, regular lens, telephoto (zoom) lens and some other goodies at a GREAT package price.

Can the a230 and the a330 use all those other companies lens ??

??? Can anyone tell me any reasons I wouldn't want to go with the A230 the A330 or something from that sony A line if I wanted to save a little and be able to get her a couple other little things.

SpringStein
12-01-2010, 05:02 AM
Thanks for the comments, as I'm looking at these exact same options.

rugbythug
12-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Very happy with my nikon d40 about 3 of my friends have bought one after seeing mine. Easy to use and the pics always come out looking great.

Lev Vyvanse
12-01-2010, 06:08 AM
i love my nikon d3000.

+1

SoDak Bronco
12-01-2010, 06:12 AM
hey TDMVP, this must be the year of looking at DSLR camera's. I am in the market as well, and have been looking at buying one. I've found a website thru a friend that is very informative and he gives you his recommendations. I found it to be very helpful.

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/recommended-cameras.htm

Pony Boy
12-01-2010, 06:13 AM
So, I guess it's off season ?

SoDak Bronco
12-01-2010, 06:18 AM
FYI, last year this guy recommended the Nikon D3000, which my brother bought and has been very happy with.

SoDak Bronco
12-01-2010, 06:19 AM

no it's are Superbowl part 2 in KC, this is just a refreshing non-bronco fan pissing match break.

bronco militia
12-01-2010, 06:53 AM
A good place to learn the basics and get camera reviews

http://www.steves-digicams.com/

Pony Boy
12-01-2010, 06:55 AM
no it's are Superbowl part 2 in KC, this is just a refreshing non-bronco fan pissing match break.

Yep, really kind of sad to be having threads like this in December.....

TDmvp
12-01-2010, 07:18 AM

Yep, really kind of sad to be having threads like this in December.....

Dude it's December and the month you will see the most threads like this actually , I obviously knew it was OT during on season mode , hence me asking the mods to leave it on the main page till I got some info in my OP...

People do it all the time and you'll see it a lot on Pc help and buying advise and the mods leave it for a while then move it to off topic...

I know you wasn't being a @ick or anything and I'm not trying to be one either, I just thought I'd explain that yea I knew it's OT and that the mods allow it for some things...

There is so many people here and some that people have come to trust and respect so many ask random advise of the mane all the time.
It's your one stop spot for everything.

Some here I know take pics for a livings so who better to ask.

That One Guy
12-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Thanks for this thread. The wife has been wanting a camera and I keep telling her to shut up and use her disposable but I might just break down this year. Uber busy right now but I'm gonna use this to look into one later.

ColoradoDarin
12-01-2010, 07:28 AM
It's not a DSLR, but my Canon G11 takes awesome pics, just bought it a few months ago after I finally tired of taking pictures that look like crap unless it was outside in bright sunshine. Ton of customizable settings, I think you can swap out lenses as well. I just never want a big camera because I wouldn't use it as much, the G11 (and newer g12) are bigger than a point & shoot, but not so big that I don't take it with me.

Broncoman13
12-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Christmas I bought a Canon T1i and I am very happy with it! No kidding, I have taken about 8k pictures with the camera since then. My picture files are up around 190gb! The camera is easy to use but has a lot of options as I learn to make it useful as a novice and a more advanced user. I bought it at SAMs Club for around $700. They havent come down in price much, but at 15mp and full HD video capability, I won't need to upgrade for several years. There is also a 10 or 12pm Canon that is very similar for a couple hundred less. I don't believe it shoots HD video though. But if you're not interested in HD video, you can find the lower mp camera with two lenses for around $500. The 2nd lens is a 80-250mm IS lens. A actually bought the same lens for my camera and it is great for sports. You can find a review here... I highly recommend this camera! http://www.steves-digicams.com/camera-reviews/canon/eos-digital-rebel-t1i-slr/canon-eos-digital-rebel-t1i-slr-review.html

missingnumber7
12-01-2010, 08:12 AM
My wife bought a Canon T something...I dunno off the top of my h ead, and we have the lense that came with it. Its nice for shooting stuff inside, and around the house, I love taking action shots with it. We took the kids bowling and got some fun pictures. When we take it to a broncos game for the first time I would really like to get a better long range lense, if anyone has any suggestions.

footstepsfrom#27
12-01-2010, 08:20 AM
I was reading from this thread just now

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=88829
and found this.

Can the a230 and the a330 use all those other companies lens ??

??? Can anyone tell me any reasons I wouldn't want to go with the A230 the A330 or something from that sony A line if I wanted to save a little and be able to get her a couple other little things.
I've owned a lot of Sony consumer electronic equipment including camcorders, and while they do a nice job there, I would hesitate to buy a DSLR from them or anyone else who is not primarily and traditionally in the business of making cameras.

Put it this way, you can't go wrong with either Nikon or Canon, and you might with somebody else...just my .02. At the price point you're considering though it's probably fine, but above $600 I'd stick with the big boys...Olympus makes some good stuff too. Read some camera reveiws on any model you pick of course. As for lenses, I don't know what kind of mount Sony uses, but you won't be able to mount Canon or Nikor lenses on it...you're usually better off with name brand camera manufactured lenses but if you do go 3rd party, stick with something like Tamron, which makes some nice lightweight fast and sharp lenses, Tokina or maybe Sigma.

The main point to buying a DSLR to begin with is so you can use different kinds of lenses which you can't do with P&S cameras. On the other hand, if she's only going to shoot things designed to be viewed on a computer, rather than enlarging prints beyond 8x10 it doesn't matter that much. Good glass is more expensive than the camera body, but lots of cheapo lenses work just fine for the vacation shooter and the beginning hobbyist and you'll save a ton of money.

TDmvp
12-01-2010, 09:21 AM
I've owned a lot of Sony consumer electronic equipment including camcorders, and while they do a nice job there, I would hesitate to buy a DSLR from them or anyone else who is not primarily and traditionally in the business of making cameras.

Put it this way, you can't go wrong with either Nikon or Canon, and you might with somebody else...just my .02. At the price point you're considering though it's probably fine, but above $600 I'd stick with the big boys...Olympus makes some good stuff too. Read some camera reveiws on any model you pick of course. As for lenses, I don't know what kind of mount Sony uses, but you won't be able to mount Canon or Nikor lenses on it...you're usually better off with name brand camera manufactured lenses but if you do go 3rd party, stick with something like Tamron, which makes some nice lightweight fast and sharp lenses, Tokina or maybe Sigma.

The main point to buying a DSLR to begin with is so you can use different kinds of lenses which you can't do with P&S cameras. On the other hand, if she's only going to shoot things designed to be viewed on a computer, rather than enlarging prints beyond 8x10 it doesn't matter that much. Good glass is more expensive than the camera body, but lots of cheapo lenses work just fine for the vacation shooter and the beginning hobbyist and you'll save a ton of money.

Thx man ... My safe bet pick is just to go with the Canon Rebel entry model only thing I don't like is it don't have live view but it's not that big of a deal...

Least with the Canon I know I'm getting something made by the camera #uckers and not just a electronics company that happens to make cameras.

SoDak Bronco
12-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Thx man ... My safe bet pick is just to go with the Canon Rebel entry model only thing I don't like is it don't have live view but it's not that big of a deal...

Least with the Canon I know I'm getting something made by the camera #uckers and not just a electronics company that happens to make cameras.

I own a Canon HD video camera and one thing I don't like is the software. It is a pain in the butt to work with, I am not sure if the DSLRs are any different, but I'd plan on using something other then the crap they sell with the package.

footstepsfrom#27
12-01-2010, 09:25 AM
My wife bought a Canon T something...I dunno off the top of my h ead, and we have the lense that came with it. Its nice for shooting stuff inside, and around the house, I love taking action shots with it. We took the kids bowling and got some fun pictures. When we take it to a broncos game for the first time I would really like to get a better long range lense, if anyone has any suggestions.
Depending on where you're sitting, anything below 400mm is probably to short to be of much use (including the crop factor). You might try a 2x extender if that gets you close since it's a lot cheaper than a new lense in those focal lengths.

Beantown Bronco
12-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Any chance a Mr Scarnecchia posts here? I'm sure he'd have a good recommendation or two.

Broncoman13
12-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Depending on where you're sitting, anything below 400mm is probably to short to be of much use (including the crop factor). You might try a 2x extender if that gets you close since it's a lot cheaper than a new lense in those focal lengths.

I have a Canon T1i, what would be a good lens to put in my tool kit? Currently using IS lenses with a max of 250mm. Any other ideas? Mainly looking for something nice for shooting in door events... Basketball for example.

Requiem
12-01-2010, 09:47 AM
This was the first and last digital camera I ever had!

http://www.topdigitalcamerasreview.com/pictures/cameras/canon-powershot-a200-med.jpg

Mogulseeker
12-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Nikon > Greater than Sony
Cannon > Nikon

Unfortunatley when I worked for a newspaper I only knew Nikons. I loved my Nikon D70.
If your going do DSLR get the Cannon equivalent of the Nikon D70.

footstepsfrom#27
12-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Any chance a Mr Scarnecchia posts here? I'm sure he'd have a good recommendation or two.
I think he's to busy making business cards to shoot weddings to answer questions. ;D

Popps
12-01-2010, 10:06 AM
We had a couple of those too, Req. Those are great, cheap cameras.

ColoradoDarin
12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
I own a Canon HD video camera and one thing I don't like is the software. It is a pain in the butt to work with, I am not sure if the DSLRs are any different, but I'd plan on using something other then the crap they sell with the package.

I had one of the first digital elphs, the software was good, every since (3 more Cannons) the software is garbage. I just take the SD card out and copy the pics over to the computer.

ACDSee PhotoManager FTW!

TDmvp
12-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I have a Canon T1i, what would be a good lens to put in my tool kit? Currently using IS lenses with a max of 250mm. Any other ideas? Mainly looking for something nice for shooting in door events... Basketball for example.

Yea if someone could go into what mm lens would be nice add ons for a new dslr user might yas add some pls...

Pezman
12-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Listen, forget megapixels, bells and whistles and all that other camera garbage my friend.

THE ONLY thing worth investing in with camera gear is the glass. Camera bodies come and go so fast that you'll be playing catch up every couple of years if you want to stay ahead. But GLASS, good quality glass will last you for a long happy time and give you the best possible results. My own recommendation, invest in your glass first, camera body second.

I personally would choose Nikon or Canon because of this. The range of quality glass that both offer is amongst the best out there for the value. My own recommendation? Go with a 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4, and a 50mm f1.8 for glass and Rebel body

orangemonkey
12-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Listen, forget megapixels, bells and whistles and all that other camera garbage my friend.

THE ONLY thing worth investing in with camera gear is the glass. Camera bodies come and go so fast that you'll be playing catch up every couple of years if you want to stay ahead. But GLASS, good quality glass will last you for a long happy time and give you the best possible results. My own recommendation, invest in your glass first, camera body second.

I personally would choose Nikon or Canon because of this. The range of quality glass that both offer is amongst the best out there for the value. My own recommendation? Go with a 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4, and a 50mm f1.8 for glass and Rebel body

Pezman - thanks for the recommendation. I'm sort of a newbie myself and looking to upgrade our stock lenses in both the Sony and Canon bodies. What does each of your 3 glass recommendations above offer?

And TD, the Sony A series hands down for us has been the best bang for the buck primarily because the light (get-up-go) chassis and the great vintage lens choices on ebay.

That One Guy
12-02-2010, 02:47 PM
I just want to clarify. Someone asked earlier whether that Sony can take the different lenses. Is that possible?

Also, I know there's awesome options but what about when you're talking the sub-$400 that he mentioned? I want the absolute best for that. That's the value I've put on a camera that noone is going to be making money from. Then what?

That One Guy
12-03-2010, 08:40 AM
So, I think after researching, I've settled on the Sony but I can't decide between the A330 and the A390 ($50 more for the 390 to get the tilting live viewer). Does a live viewer on this type of camera contribute or detract? Is it worth the extra money? I kinda think it'd be neat to go back to a viewfinder and, especially, if it can't be turned off and kills battery power, I can see the benefit.

Anyone got input on that?

That One Guy
12-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Oh, and one other thing I was wondering about. I do things outdoors all the time so if I decided to use the camera outdoors, does this type of camera do better with moving objects if I wanted to do wildlife pictures?

Thanks for all the help for those who had input throughout this thread. It was perfect timing as I generally hate cameras and taking pictures so I know not a dang thing.

TDmvp
12-03-2010, 01:00 PM
So, I think after researching, I've settled on the Sony but I can't decide between the A330 and the A390 ($50 more for the 390 to get the tilting live viewer). Does a live viewer on this type of camera contribute or detract? Is it worth the extra money? I kinda think it'd be neat to go back to a viewfinder and, especially, if it can't be turned off and kills battery power, I can see the benefit.

Anyone got input on that?

Pretty sure you can turn the live view off on the sonys that have it...

Also pretty sure both the a330 and a390 have live view and the 2330 and 2390s don't have it... The 2330 and 2390's have better standard view finders then the 300 models but dont do live view.

Here is a great comparisons website where you can pick 2 and compare stats.
http://www.camera-catalog.com/compares

TDmvp
12-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Yea both those have the live view OneGuy

http://www.camera-catalog.com/compares/popular/sony_alpha_dslr-a390_vs_sony_alpha_dslr-a330

That One Guy
12-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Looks like the A390 it shall be. I might even use this thing, seems like it could be nice. Now just to find it somewhere.

Also, Sony, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart are all offering it at the same price. Would you still steer clear of Wal-Mart if it meant having it shipped was the alternative?

Tankgunner95
12-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Must be in the air because this is what I trying to get my wife as well. I just need someone to say here is the camera yo should get......... limit probably bout 600. I think its the A390 right????

TDmvp
12-03-2010, 08:17 PM
Yea the sony just seems to be the most bang for the buck ... I may end up just going that route and if she uses the hell outa it I'll give the sony to my parents in a couple years and buy her something better If we find any short comings in the sonys...

But from these two videos about the A230 and A330 which is basically the same cam as the A390 and A290 just smaller Megapix...

But this Cnet cam lady say they aint bad at all for the price and Commish here at the mane has tons of pics posted in threads here taken from his A330 and they look NICE and he's a admitted noob and you wouldn't know it.

If you are looking into the Sonys you should watch both of these and know that what they are saying about these two match the newer A290 and A390 ... Like in the older ones the A230 didnt have live view and a tilt screen and that is the only 2 differences from the A330 and the A230 has a better standard look through viewer then the A330 , all that stuff is the same on the A290 and A390 , same cams one has live view and tilt screen , one don't . So if you don't care about using the lcd to line up shots and dont mind looking through the viewer save the money and get the cheaper one...

The chick explains all that in these vids somewhere ...

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-alpha-dslr-a230/4505-6501_7-33659643.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;1r

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-alpha-dslr-a330/4505-6501_7-33659677.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;1r

Here also is the written version of her review of the two newer ones the A390 and A290
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-alpha-dslr-a290/4505-6501_7-34138571.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;2r

bfoflcommish
12-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Oh, and one other thing I was wondering about. I do things outdoors all the time so if I decided to use the camera outdoors, does this type of camera do better with moving objects if I wanted to do wildlife pictures?

Thanks for all the help for those who had input throughout this thread. It was perfect timing as I generally hate cameras and taking pictures so I know not a dang thing.

I use my a330 outside 99% of the time at sporting events and zoo, etc...works great

Taco John
12-03-2010, 10:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3r6c1.jpg

That One Guy
12-04-2010, 07:59 AM
Yea the sony just seems to be the most bang for the buck ... I may end up just going that route and if she uses the hell outa it I'll give the sony to my parents in a couple years and buy her something better If we find any short comings in the sonys...

But from these two videos about the A230 and A330 which is basically the same cam as the A390 and A290 just smaller Megapix...

But this Cnet cam lady say they aint bad at all for the price and Commish here at the mane has tons of pics posted in threads here taken from his A330 and they look NICE and he's a admitted noob and you wouldn't know it.

If you are looking into the Sonys you should watch both of these and know that what they are saying about these two match the newer A290 and A390 ... Like in the older ones the A230 didnt have live view and a tilt screen and that is the only 2 differences from the A330 and the A230 has a better standard look through viewer then the A330 , all that stuff is the same on the A290 and A390 , same cams one has live view and tilt screen , one don't . So if you don't care about using the lcd to line up shots and dont mind looking through the viewer save the money and get the cheaper one...

The chick explains all that in these vids somewhere ...

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-alpha-dslr-a230/4505-6501_7-33659643.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;1r

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-alpha-dslr-a330/4505-6501_7-33659677.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;1r

Here also is the written version of her review of the two newer ones the A390 and A290
http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/sony-alpha-dslr-a290/4505-6501_7-34138571.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody;2r

The redesign of the body is something I took into consideration as well. I think something that's uncomfortable or awkward to hold can be used less despite the high quality of the camera itself. I didn't want that to detract.

And I confused which versions did what (between the 2xx/3xx and 290/390) but I knew one had live view and one didn't, one was 14megapixels while one was like 10. Given the generally small price difference and the higher MP can surely mean no upgrade for a slightly longer time, I decided to go with it.

While I'm gonna end up about double what I initially planned, something of solid quality that we can use for a significant time will be worth it.

Thanks again fellas.