PDA

View Full Version : Courtland Innegan

SoonerBronco
11-30-2010, 03:34 PM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/501/11501/23882.jpg

PRBronco
11-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Lol. I really wish it had been a better fight. Andre is capable of destroying him. Can't wait for their rematch!

HILife
11-30-2010, 03:36 PM
lol

oubronco
Dude is an assclown

Garcia Bronco
repost. :P

supermanhr9
11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
He sucks

DomCasual
11-30-2010, 03:52 PM
My favorite parts of that whole thing:

1) It was late in the game of a shutout. There were basically no repercussions for the Texans.

2) Finnegan clapped like he had just outsmarted Johnson. The look on his face when the ref announced both ejections was priceless.

3) Andre Johnson got slapped on the wrist by the NFL. I wonder if he has any players around the league offering to help pay his fine.

The only thing that could have been better would have been a Cortland Finnegan suspension.

zdoor
11-30-2010, 03:53 PM

1) It was late in the game of a shutout. There were basically no repercussions for the Texans.

2) Finnegan clapped like he had just outsmarted Johnson. The look on his face when the ref announced both ejections was priceless.

3) Andre Johnson got slapped on the wrist by the NFL. I wonder if he has any players around the league offering to help pay his fine.

The only thing that could have been better would have been a Cortland Finnegan suspension.

Agree. Hate that guy...

Doggcow
11-30-2010, 03:55 PM

Or knocked out cold.

Greatspirits
11-30-2010, 04:21 PM
Finnegan's a buffoon!

Chris
11-30-2010, 04:26 PM
He makes Fisher look like an ass because he obviously condones Finnegan's behaviour.

serious hops
11-30-2010, 04:27 PM

Or the refs allowing Andre to finish the job.

gunns
11-30-2010, 04:30 PM

He didn't get suspended because the league said he didn't throw a punch. If he had, with his current status, he would have been suspended. I thought he did but I must have been cheering too much for Johnson. Didn't he get a game ball from the team after the game?

Los Broncos
11-30-2010, 04:43 PM
Why was he clapping after he got beat down?

bfoflcommish
11-30-2010, 04:44 PM

I would LMFAO if the league suspends him for him saying he doesnt agree with punishment

PRBronco
11-30-2010, 04:45 PM

He's THAT irritating. He reminds me of that Koschek guy in UFC. I don't follow MMA very much at all, but every time is see that guy I hate his guts.

Los Broncos
11-30-2010, 04:54 PM
He's THAT irritating. He reminds me of that Koschek guy in UFC. I don't follow MMA very much at all, but every time is see that guy I hate his guts.

Makes me happy we beat the Titans this year.

DomCasual
11-30-2010, 05:50 PM

I think it was a saving face thing - like he deliberately didn't respond, because his goal all along was to get under Johnson's skin.

That may have been his goal. But he didn't respond because he was getting his butt kicked. And he clearly wasn't expecting it when the ref made the public announcement of offsetting penalties and ejections.

I could watch that video over and over. Finnegan is one tussle away from a nice suspension. Man, I hate him every time I see him.

Los Broncos
11-30-2010, 06:37 PM
I think it was a saving face thing - like he deliberately didn't respond, because his goal all along was to get under Johnson's skin.

That may have been his goal. But he didn't respond because he was getting his butt kicked. And he clearly wasn't expecting it when the ref made the public announcement of offsetting penalties and ejections.

I could watch that video over and over. Finnegan is one tussle away from a nice suspension. Man, I hate him every time I see him.

He's the Dennis Rodman of the NFL, he would try to get his man t'd up or thrown out because he just gets under your skin.

But this Corkland guy is a real douche.

Ratboy
11-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Lol

Popps
11-30-2010, 06:59 PM
To be fair, Johnson should kick his ass. He's got about 6 inches and 40 lbs on him, or something.

That said, I didn't mind seeing someone finally put the guy in his place.

Captain 'Dre
11-30-2010, 08:08 PM
He makes Fisher look like an ass because he obviously condones Finnegan's behaviour.

Suddenly, Philip Rivers doesn't seem so reprehensible! Ha!

ZONA
11-30-2010, 08:20 PM
http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/501/11501/23882.jpg

That so rules.

:thumbs:

RhymesayersDU
11-30-2010, 08:29 PM

I guess... But I also think he's the ultimate "you'd love him on your team" guy. As an opponent, I hate the guy... But I also won't lie, if he was one of our corners constantly harassing guys, I'd love him.

And I know a lot of people will disagree with that, and that's fine too. I totally understand that POV as well.

DenverBroncosJM
11-30-2010, 08:55 PM
Yes he did get the game ball Andre that is

Bigdawg26
11-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Lmao!!!

strafen
11-30-2010, 11:54 PM
That was a pretty good fight.
I'm surprised to see Andre act like that.
The guy seems so low key and level-headed...

rbackfactory80
12-01-2010, 04:09 AM
Courtland Fined-again.

55CrushEm
12-01-2010, 07:08 AM

I TOTALLY was thinking the same thing. With that goofy hair....he really does look like Koschek (sp?)........both are assclowns.

Pony Boy
12-01-2010, 07:46 AM
I miss Romo

Spider
12-01-2010, 08:23 AM
sad part is , Finnegan could be a good player , but he is tryin to be a throwback tough guy in a league that wont tolerate that ........ and he isnt as tough as he thinks he is ....

Pony Boy
12-01-2010, 10:16 AM
sad part is , Finnegan could be a good player , but he is tryin to be a throwback tough guy in a league that wont tolerate that ........ and he isnt as tough as he thinks he is ....

Are you telling us your life story.........;D

Spider
12-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Are you telling us your life story.........;D

well I would ask you to tell your love life story , but it would be a short read ;D

Pony Boy
12-01-2010, 10:53 AM
well I would ask you to tell your love life story , but it would be a short read ;D

Ha... you're right, short and sweet married to the same gal since Morton was throwin to Moses 34 years ago.

Spider
12-01-2010, 10:59 AM
Ha... you're right, short and sweet married to the same gal since Morton was throwin to Moses 34 years ago.

:thumbs: nothing wrong with that ............

gyldenlove
12-01-2010, 11:20 AM

That is in Genesis 2-37 right?

BroncosMT
12-01-2010, 11:43 AM
Sad thing is Mort was saying this morning that he is great off the field....fought for everything he had and would be a fan fav if people knew his story....still doesn't give him the right to be a JA on it....don't understand his crap....time for him to shut up and play!

kupesdad
12-01-2010, 02:14 PM

I know of one player that had a huge smile on his face when we watched the replay and again and again and again

55CrushEm
12-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I know of one player that had a huge smile on his face when we watched the replay and again and again and again

I'll bet! When that little d-bag threw he forearem into Kupe's head in that pile......I wanted to reach through the TV and throttle him myself......

Dirty bastard.....

Malcontent
12-01-2010, 02:28 PM
http://250px-Finnegan_jaunty (1).jpg

Kirk beat the tar out of Finnegan!

Pony Boy
12-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Courtland Innegan needs a good dose of Peyton Hillis

Los Broncos
12-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Courtland Innegan needs a good dose of Peyton Hillis

he needs more Joe Mays.

hades
12-01-2010, 03:10 PM
I always think of this stupid kids lyric/song when I hear his name...

There was an old man named Michael Finnegan,
He had whiskers on his chinnegan,
They fell out and then grew in again,
Poor old Michael Finnegan,
Begin again.

He went fishing with a pinnegan,
Caught a fish and dropped it in again,
Poor old Michael Finnegan,
Begin again.

He grew fat and then grew thin again,