PDA

View Full Version : How Bad Do the Chiefs Stomp Us Next Sunday?

Rohirrim
11-29-2010, 11:38 AM
After the last meeting, I'm guessing Haley will have his minions fired up for this one at Narrowhead. Given the appearance of the Broncos falling apart, how ugly can it be?

Dagmar
11-29-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm not looking forward to this. Who knows, McDaniels is coaching for his job now.

Los Broncos
11-29-2010, 11:43 AM
We might lose by 21+.

Rohirrim
11-29-2010, 11:43 AM
I'm afraid this one is going to be epic.

LonghornBronco
11-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Chefs 105 - Donkies 34

Haley pours it on in the final 5 minutes to break the century mark, as well as Matt Cassel's throwing shoulder. Chefs win but lose Cassle for the season.

ColoradoDarin
11-29-2010, 11:45 AM
Chefs 63 Broncos 3

And Cassel gets hurt in the 4th Q because Haley keeps his starters in.

Rohirrim
11-29-2010, 11:48 AM
This game might provide some clues to the future of the franchise.

Will the players play for McDaniels? Will they continue to fight? ???

LonghornBronco
11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
I don't think anyone quits in the modern NFL. Players are constantly "putting it on film" to insure another opportunity if needed.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
This game might provide some clues to the future of the franchise.

Will the players play for McDaniels? Will they continue to fight? ???

They certainly did yesterday when they coulda rolled, so i dont see why not. If it were the Colts or Eagles or someone, i can see them coming out flat, but for the cheifs? Id be surprised

Mile High Shack
11-29-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm guessing it will be like 42-20 or something like that, with KC winning

Pick Six
11-29-2010, 11:58 AM
This one's going to be ugly. Dwayne Bowe continues his hot hand, and the running game is out to prove that they are still relevant...

Chiefs 428

Broncos 2

MplsBronco
11-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Considering I am going to the game, Broncos lose for sure. Most likely in embarrassing fashion. Thank god the tickets are free.

TheReverend
11-29-2010, 12:03 PM
This one's going to be ugly. Dwayne Bowe continues his hot hand, and the running game is out to prove that they are still relevant...

Chiefs 428

Broncos 2

LOL like this defense could get a safety

bronco militia
11-29-2010, 12:06 PM
:clown:

bendog
11-29-2010, 12:08 PM
I may have to go buy an iced tea and salad to watch this ...... Not that I want to, but it may go down in bronco history.

Pick Six
11-29-2010, 12:13 PM

It would be epic if it could happen...ROFL!

ColoradoDarin
11-29-2010, 12:16 PM
It would be epic if it could happen...ROFL!

And the ironic thing of course is that those would be the only points we score Sunday.

Makes perfect sense to me actually.

LonghornBronco
11-29-2010, 12:17 PM
In addition to the 105 - 34 ass raping, the chefs bring back Kinneson who scores 7 times. on one 80 yard jaunt, he slows down to give josh the finger while high stepping.

HAT
11-29-2010, 12:22 PM
I voted Broncos win....But not because I am a homer.

I bet the Rams pretty heavy yesterday, but not because I am a bad fan.

Anyone who was surprised by yesterday's result is naive. The Broncos had two of the absolute worst situations going for them in yesterday's game.

A) Short week, MNF
B) Sandwich game, Non-conference matchup between divisional opponents.

Better teams lose either one of those games all of the time. (See Denver almost beating NYJ). When they occur simultaneously, it's a recipe for disaster.

Now, all the casual fan, handicapper, analyst sees is "Denver is done" and everybody overreacts (See the Chiefs opening as a TD+ plus favorite).

The real question is....What has changed since the first game? Venue & a revenge factor....That's basically it.

I'll be generous and call it a 7 point swing for venue, 7 for revenge, and an extra 3 just because. Denver's defensive TD was a fluke but so were some of KC's prevent scores.

This is a 3 point game one way or another.

bendog
11-29-2010, 12:25 PM
On the other hand, if this is really bad, I might have a martini at halftime, and this is the early game and half time will be abound 1:30 central.....

Doggcow
11-29-2010, 12:25 PM
I hope McD wags his finger at the ****head.

bendog
11-29-2010, 12:29 PM
I hope McD wags his finger at the ****head.

And that will make him look even more juvenile for running up the score on a divisional opponent and then not taking his medicine when the payback is delivered.

Quoydogs
11-29-2010, 12:30 PM

Chiefs 428

Broncos 2

OK if were talking about things that will never happen I say it's 428 to 9

We run one back on a kick return and then get a safety.

JJJ
11-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Broncos win. Bank it.

Los Broncos
11-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Broncos win. Bank it.

Do you really think so?

JJJ
11-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Do you really think so?

I do. Just got that feeling that this will be a shootout the Broncos will come out on top of. Teams out of the race have a way of showing up for games like this.

Bust up Bowe a bit for us will you.

Mile High Shack
11-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Broncos win. Bank it.

you only say that because you need the chiefs to lose

Kaylore
11-29-2010, 01:22 PM
Denver snuck up on the Chiefs last time. They will be ready for us this time. Personally I'm hoping for a top 5 pick, so while I'll never publicly say I want to lose, I won't mind in this case. We avoided the sweep and that alone is enough for me for this dismal season. I'm hoping for a good draft at this point.

SlipperyPete
11-29-2010, 01:40 PM
The real question is....What has changed since the first game? Venue & a revenge factor....That's basically it.

The first game was coming off our bye. The bye not only gave us extra prep time, but allowed the taste of two bad losses to linger, particularly the Oakland game. Ultimately, the KC game represented a last-ditch "let's save our season" effort, as there was still a case to be made that we weren't out of the division picture yet.

None of that is true now. Our season is dead and buried, and KC has been playing like the loss here woke them up. But instead of thanking us, they're going to want to stomp us into the dirt. Ingrates.

KCStud
11-29-2010, 01:48 PM
KC wins this by double digits. We are playing our best football right now and we're playing at home where we are undefeated.
Beating a good home team at Seattle is a huge confidence booster for us considering we've had trouble on the road.

This time Orton won't be playing against Donald Washington and Ricky Price.
And KC has Dex back. Bad news for the Bronco defense.

Mile High Shack
11-29-2010, 01:49 PM
KC wins this by double digits. We are playing our best football right now and we're playing at home where we are undefeated.
Beating a good home team at Seattle is a huge confidence booster for us considering we've had trouble on the road.

you are going to have a hard time finding anyone to argue with you now bud

WolfpackGuy
11-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Broncos in a nailbiter.

50 bajillion to nothing.

Orton runs a last minute flea flicker to himself for the icing on the cake.

rbackfactory80
11-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Somewhere in the 35-3 range.

bronco militia
11-29-2010, 02:01 PM
if it's close, orton will get sacked to end the game

oubronco
11-29-2010, 02:39 PM
Denver snuck up on the Chiefs last time. They will be ready for us this time. Personally I'm hoping for a top 5 pick, so while I'll never publicly say I want to lose, I won't mind in this case. We avoided the sweep and that alone is enough for me for this dismal season. I'm hoping for a good draft at this point.

I hope we get an accomplished GM to oversee all personel decisions before the draft

SonOfLe-loLang
11-29-2010, 02:54 PM

While i dont doubt that KC will beat us, i still think its funny that you think having Donald Washington and Ricky Price would have made much of a diff that day.

KCStud
11-29-2010, 03:05 PM
While i dont doubt that KC will beat us, i still think its funny that you think having Donald Washington and Ricky Price would have made much of a diff that day.

That was the point. They suck. Price was a guy we signed that week and Washington is pretty much a practice squad player.

JJJ
11-29-2010, 04:14 PM
you only say that because you need the chiefs to lose

Nope. I believe this will happen. Kaylore didn't come back to eat his crow last time from post 29. Something about sneaking up on the Chiefs I think it goes. How does someone sneak up on someone for 49 points?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=94926&page=2

Chiefs have had a virtually turnover-free run these first 11 weeks. Only 2 fumbles lost and 4 picks if I got my stats right.

The ball is going to start to bounce against them now. These things even out over a full season. Injuries too.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-29-2010, 04:25 PM
That was the point. They suck. Price was a guy we signed that week and Washington is pretty much a practice squad player.

Whatever, your starting safeties then....broncos were just the better team that day

Perry1977
11-29-2010, 05:04 PM
There should be a choice between 3 and 4. I think Denver loses by more than 2 TD's....but not as bad as the Raider game. I think we lose by 15-24 points, but it's one of those games that was "not as close as the score indicates."

By the way, Denver is 2-15 at Arrowhead in December.

BroncosSR
11-29-2010, 05:25 PM
if it's close, orton will get sacked to end the game

Epic.

Captain 'Dre
11-29-2010, 05:30 PM
I'm not looking forward to this. Who knows, McDaniels is coaching for his job now.

I figure that if McDaniels has the support of the players, they'll play hard and make an actual contest of the game.

If Josh has lost the players... ugh!~ Could get REEEEEALLY ugly!

Captain 'Dre
11-29-2010, 05:32 PM

It could happen on special teams. :)

OBF1
As long as Jamaal Charles goes off, I will be fine with any results.

KCStud
Whatever, your starting safeties then....broncos were just the better team that day

Broncos were the better team that day. It was your SB. You had two weeks to prepare and you brought Elway to rally the troops. KC did not come to play just like your game vs OAK.

A healthy KC team at home is gonna be hard to beat for you guys, especially if Dawkins and Thomas don't play.

Popps
11-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Well, I hope this team finds a way to get their heads out of their asses this weekend.

This, and the Raiders game are really what we have left to play for this season from a wins-perspective.

As bad as this season has been, a sweep of the Chefs would sure feel mighty-good.

cabronco
11-29-2010, 06:13 PM
Graham to have a Big day receiving ! Book it !

Seriously we need to create some turnovers for a change. And find ways someway somehow (Mays) to get pressure on Cassel.

Taco John
11-29-2010, 06:16 PM
The score will be so bad by halftime that Barack Obama HIMSELF will fly his helicopter on the field and ARREST Josh for conduct unbecoming.

crazyhorse
11-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Eh....the walk through wont have been filmed on this one. You guys wont know our 1st 15 plays this time.

That said the Broncos can still score points so they are dangerous. Also makes a blowout unlikely. Im guessin its a close game.

Less than 7 will decide it.

kchero
11-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Dont chime in much on here... (just lurk on here when we play you guys twice a year). I do see KC winning this game..not by a ton as some predict though, but the whole revenge factor and being at home certainely is what helps us. I do think that the spanking you guys gave us a few weeks ago was well deserved. I know some kc fans have blamed it on injuries in our secondary, but regardless of who was back there in that game we got our a$$es handed to us and I honestly don't think anyone could have stopped that bleeding.

Durango
11-29-2010, 10:03 PM

Yeah, wow, because if there's one thing we do well, it's the draft.