PDA

View Full Version : Jnhs and me...unlikely story

hambone13
11-27-2010, 03:10 AM
I know there are multiple threads with "me and you factors" that piss people off but the bottom line is....there is truth. Jnhs and I have always felt the same way about McD.....=Sideways. Some of the random sh*t Jn is willing to post is appalling to the intelligent but who doesn't come off as a jackass on their smart phone with a bunch of editorial level bigots with a common agenda?

The operationally relevant have prevailed mostly because we didn't have he chance to be considered realistically. All of you Mc-b****es can kiss my ass. All of you bad ass wonderful Broncos Fans that recognized a different opinion because you recognized poor decision making and still shot for the stars with Josh's potential, step up. We know there's something to be said other than Popps perspective on character and the future.

Those that have been true to the idea that McD was in over his head from the beginning and had no business accepting a job, let alone trying to act as though he could execute better than Shanny, please step up.

Meanwhile, we'll talk about relevant issues relating to moving the **** on...while you McD b****es figure out how we move forward.

J

Killericon
11-27-2010, 03:22 AM
Ah, yes. The good old "I'm a better fan than you" thread.

There's SO many reasons I hate losing. This bull**** is pretty high up my list.

Mr.Meanie
11-27-2010, 03:25 AM
I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be about a bromance. Instead it was a dramedy. Silly me.

hambone13
11-27-2010, 03:31 AM

If I've given you that impression, I apologize. My intention is to be the antithesis, as that is what I've been battaling for ages. I'm sorry it's not interesting because you don't care to read.

Pseudofool
11-27-2010, 03:47 AM
A broken clock is right twice a day. What are you when you're just right once a day?

Blueflame
11-27-2010, 04:28 AM
I know there are multiple threads with "me and you factors" that piss people off but the bottom line is....there is truth. Jnhs and I have always felt the same way about McD.....=Sideways. Some of the random sh*t Jn is willing to post is appalling to the intelligent but who doesn't come off as a jackass on their smart phone with a bunch of editorial level bigots with a common agenda?

The operationally relevant have prevailed mostly because we didn't have he chance to be considered realistically. All of you Mc-b****es can kiss my ass. All of you bad ass wonderful Broncos Fans that recognized a different opinion because you recognized poor decision making and still shot for the stars with Josh's potential, step up. We know there's something to be said other than Popps perspective on character and the future.

Those that have been true to the idea that McD was in over his head from the beginning and had no business accepting a job, let alone trying to act as though he could execute better than Shanny, please step up.

Meanwhile, we'll talk about relevant issues relating to moving the **** on...while you McD b****es figure out how we move forward.

J

The bolded portion would describe my concern from the first day I heard McDaniels was our new HC. However, I did hope to be wrong. It doesn't look like I was... :(

TailgateNut
11-27-2010, 04:49 AM
The bolded portion would describe my concern from the first day I heard McDaniels was our new HC. However, I did hope to be wrong. It doesn't look like I was... :(

Come on Blue, be frigging honest. You hated EVERYTHING about him because he was an x-Patriot.

Meck77
11-27-2010, 05:50 AM
I'm trying to figure out why I should care what hambone13 has to say. I didn't care in 1978. Didn't care in 1987. Don't care in 2010. Don't think I'll be worried while I'm at the Bronco game in 2015. *shrug*

The internet. It's the only place where a nobody becomes an NFL coach.

Beantown Bronco
11-27-2010, 06:52 AM
Last edited by hambone13; 11-27-2010 at 02:14 AM..

hambone, seriously, you edited that and it's still a barely legible mess. You have I think one actual sentence there. Please tell me you were multiple cans of Four Loco deep when you wrote it.<!-- / edit note -->

Dr. Broncenstein
11-27-2010, 06:59 AM
LOL I almost read that retarded mindfart of a post out of morbid curiosity.

Pony Boy
11-27-2010, 08:41 AM

theAPAOps5
11-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Cool story Brah!

::)

Popps
11-27-2010, 09:02 AM

Even if I agreed with something Jizz said, I'd do my best to deny it... not make a thread about it.

theAPAOps5
11-27-2010, 09:04 AM
Found proof that Jhns and Hambone were partying last night:

http://humor.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/drunk_people/drunk_afterparty-24.jpg

loborugger
11-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Wow...

Everyone once in a while, I think I should start more threads (I think I have started about a thread a year around here). And then I read threads like this.

ant1999e
11-27-2010, 09:20 AM
Come on Blue, be frigging honest. You hated EVERYTHING about him because he was an x-Patriot.

Hilarious!LOL

Popps
11-27-2010, 09:21 AM
This thread has potential...

Archer81
11-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Hmm...

Gay jack this thread, which is incredibly messy or food jack the thread and knit us into a more cohesive group...

decisions, decisions...

http://tinyurl.com/4utsv6

:Broncos:

Popps
11-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Look, Hambone (whoever that is) just told you guys to kiss his ass.

He pwned the whole forum and you guys are just jealous.

ant1999e
11-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Is this another coming out of the closet thread?

theAPAOps5
11-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Look, Hambone (whoever that is) just told you guys to kiss his ass.

He pwned the whole forum and you guys are just jealous.

Is that what he said? It was hard to understand! I did notice that he doesn't like you Popps. He went out of his way to name you!

Archer81
11-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Is this another ccoming out of the closet thread?

I hope not.

:Broncos:

Popps
11-27-2010, 10:14 AM
Is that what he said? It was hard to understand! I did notice that he doesn't like you Popps. He went out of his way to name you!

You read that whole thing?

theAPAOps5
11-27-2010, 10:18 AM
You read that whole thing?

Yeah its like how they teach you in school. If you don't understand the writer keep reading as usually the concept will become clear further in the paragraph.

Except it didn't didn't happen!

rbackfactory80
11-27-2010, 10:22 AM
LOL I almost read that retarded mindfart of a post out of morbid curiosity.

Hey Doc, if anyone should be aware of the severity of concussions...

scorpio
11-27-2010, 10:23 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/148kj8x.gif

OBF1
11-27-2010, 10:26 AM
What is this thread even about???

Miss I.
11-27-2010, 10:28 AM
I just can't stop myself. ;D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/clPYfaTvHT0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0 xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/clPYfaTvHT0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0 xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DHallblows
11-27-2010, 10:30 AM
I think this sums up the OP perfectly:
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/heywakeupp1.gif

Lev Vyvanse
11-27-2010, 10:31 AM
http://bluntobject.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/wtf-dog.jpg

DHallblows
11-27-2010, 10:42 AM
When I first read this I felt like:
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/americapantsp1.gif

Then I was like:
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/wtfmicrophonep1.gif

But now I'm all like:
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/dancingborrisp1.gif

Blueflame
11-27-2010, 01:09 PM

In honesty... I have always wanted him to succeed because if he doesn't succeed that means the Broncos are losing. And I hate, hate, hate it when the Broncos lose.

However... I will never like the Patriots. Ever.

Drunk Monkey
11-27-2010, 03:17 PM
This is such a piss poor thread. The only redeaming factor is it reinforces my opinion that there are football fans and there are little people who like to argue and feel important. I think it is safe to say we are all unhappy with the way things have turned out this year. The difference between pieces of dog **** like you and Jins and me is I am not happy about it. I really think you would be less happy if we were winning and leading the AFC west. You were a misarable **** when we had Shanny and you are now also. I like this place (OM) and you really make it less enjoyable for me.

PS Taco, pull your head out, we are all pissed but your post as of late are mostly crap. I truly and honestly expect better from you.

Signed Drunk Muther ****ing Monkey!!!

gunns
11-27-2010, 06:45 PM

And it looks like rightfully so.

gunns
11-27-2010, 06:48 PM
This is such a piss poor thread. The only redeaming factor is it reinforces my opinion that there are football fans and there are little people who like to argue and feel important. I think it is safe to say we are all unhappy with the way things have turned out this year. The difference between pieces of dog **** like you and Jins and me is I am not happy about it. I really think you would be less happy if we were winning and leading the AFC west. You were a misarable **** when we had Shanny and you are now also. I like this place (OM) and you really make it less enjoyable for me.

PS Taco, pull your head out, we are all pissed but your post as of late are mostly crap. I truly and honestly expect better from you.

Signed Drunk Muther ****ing Monkey!!!

So in other words, this is a piss poor thread but I'll post in it anyway and say post like me or it makes me so mad and this place is less bearable. Gotcha.

Popps
11-27-2010, 07:00 PM
What is this thread even about???

Two men who are in love.

Get over it.

jhns
11-27-2010, 07:02 PM
Two men who are in love.

Get over it.

Yeah, you guys act like you've never seen two guys make out on a forum before....