PDA

View Full Version : Alphonso Smith ag ag ag (M)

eddie mac
11-25-2010, 12:45 PM
Gashed for his 3rd TD today. This boy might get a pick here and there, but the reason he's getting them is because QB's see him as an easy target.

Branch actually had time to come back and get that one, then run like my grandma and beat him again to the endzone.

Maybe just maybe McD got this trade right.Ha!

cutthemdown
11-25-2010, 12:46 PM
He stinks. He's gave up 2 tds, one long one just now, he sucks. Let's quit with listing him as someone Broncos should have held on to. He's garbage just like we already knew.

Doggcow
11-25-2010, 12:47 PM
He also has arguably the best Dline in the league helping him out.

eddie mac
11-25-2010, 12:48 PM

Talentwise most probably. Every team this year has had to adjust dramatically during games against that line.

zdoor
11-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Sad but part of me feels better

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Gashed for his 3rd TD today. This boy might get a pick here and there, but the reason he's getting them is because QB's see him as an easy target.

Branch actually had time to come back and get that one, then run like my grandma and beat him again to the endzone.

No he got the trade wrong.

broncosteven
11-25-2010, 12:57 PM

Maybe we shouldn't have moved up to get the guy in the 1st place?

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 12:58 PM

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Doggcow
11-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Alphonso smith again wow

theAPAOps5
11-25-2010, 12:59 PM
Make that 4

zdoor
Wow... Another TD on Smith

chadta
yikes

Dagmar
Pssst, how many smith threads do we need?

SonOfLe-loLang
It looks like Jerry Rice against Charles Dimry out there

theAPAOps5
I am thinking Phonso doesn't like Thanksgiving.

theAPAOps5
11-25-2010, 01:01 PM
2 threads on this?

zdoor
I am thinking Phonso doesn't like Thanksgiving.

Not anymore... ROFL!

briane
Make that 4

I hate watching the Pats win...but if thats how is happens, I will enjoy it a little..

Doggcow
I'm thankful that Alphonso Smith isn't on this team anymore.

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 01:02 PM
Bad boys bad boys whatcha goina do when the thread police comes after you

Dagmar
11-25-2010, 01:04 PM
Bad boys bad boys whatcha goina do when the thread police comes after you

What you are doing is way more mature and doesn't make you come across as a bitter and despicable dick.

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 01:05 PM
What you are doing is way more mature and doesn't make you come across as a bitter and despicable dick.

I'm sure you have a gif for this thread.....

BroncoDoug
11-25-2010, 01:10 PM
well he just got benched....

RhymesayersDU
11-25-2010, 01:14 PM
ALPHONSO SMITH lS LE SUCK!!!111

Dagmar
11-25-2010, 01:28 PM
I'm sure you have a gif for this thread.....

I'm looking forward to our next win streak when you bail again.

Champagne Powder
11-25-2010, 01:37 PM
How can anybody relish in this?

It just makes me feel sick that Denver surrendered a 1st round pick for him. This is a sad story.

Dan Gronkowski is a stiff too.

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm looking forward to our next win streak when you bail again.

Pretty sure our next win streak will come from another HC. Find one post where I cried about us winning lol.

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh and I never left you twit. Ask popps lol

Popps
11-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Lions fans at my work told me he was struggling a bit in prior weeks. I haven't seen him play until today. Wow did he look rough.

Might be a boom or bust type player... maybe a discount version of Dre Bly.

theAPAOps5
11-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Ha I hadn't even noticed Dagmar's post when I posted mine. Sorry, didn't intentionally mean to pile on Cutt!

UberBroncoMan
11-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Lions fans at my work told me he was struggling a bit in prior weeks. I haven't seen him play until today. Wow did he look rough.

He pretty much is Dre Bly. He even broke Bly's ACC career INT record by 1. Being a Lion and the reason Bly was cut from the team this year only adds to the irony.

TDmvp
11-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Not sure how it's funny considering we was the one the joke was on.

Hogan11
11-25-2010, 02:39 PM
It looks like Jerry Rice against Charles Dimry out there

...or any Colts WR against Roc Alexander

WABronco
11-25-2010, 03:05 PM

haha says the kid who gets banned for going ape**** on other forum members.

WABronco
11-25-2010, 03:06 PM
How can anybody relish in this?

It just makes me feel sick that Denver surrendered a 1st round pick for him. This is a sad story.

Dan Gronkowski is a stiff too.

Nah man he's got a solid internet scouting report Gronk is a beast pick-up.

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 03:18 PM

Yeah and wishing cancer on people. He is all class lol.

Popps
11-25-2010, 03:36 PM
What will be funny is to watch the haters go from... "we shouldn't have traded him... McPoopypants is an idot"...... to ...... "we shouldn't have drafted him... McPoopy pants is an idiot."

Watch the shift happen right before your eyes...

Popps
11-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Oh and I never left you twit. Ask popps lol

Ask me?

Why would I care?

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 03:44 PM
What will be funny is to watch the haters go from... "we shouldn't have traded him... McPoopypants is an idot"...... to ...... "we shouldn't have drafted him... McPoopy pants is an idiot."

I've never left the he sucks we never should have drafted him in the first place ban wagon.

TDmvp
11-25-2010, 03:51 PM

But the one common denominator in that is Josh is a idiot at least we can mostly agree on that.

:spit:

broncolife
11-25-2010, 03:52 PM
Maybe he just sucks against a Patriot style offense which would explain why Mcdaniels thought he played like crap in practices:)

bronco0608
11-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Not sure how it's funny considering we was the one the joke was on.

Emmit Smith agrees with your sentence. :afro:

Dagmar
11-25-2010, 04:13 PM

Ape****? lol, you and I have very different opinions on ape****.

Mind your business.

WolfpackGuy
11-25-2010, 04:56 PM
Definitely worth Earl Thomas.

gunns
11-25-2010, 05:31 PM

That's sad because Bly is a discount version. The announcers were going off on Smith during the game.

eddie mac
11-25-2010, 06:51 PM

Too true but then every HC makes a balls up like that. Look at the one Shanny made to move up for Moss.Ha!

The Broncos also dont have a very good history of drafting 1st rd CB's or even 2nd rd ones.

Delta and Willie are two names that will stick in my mind for quite some time.

colonelbeef
11-25-2010, 07:04 PM

Doesn't change the fact that drafting him was an awful mistake.

Either way, just another massive personnel ****up in a laundry list of them

WABronco
11-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Ape****? lol, you and I have very different opinions on ape****.

Mind your business.

JUST SAYIN bro

Baba Booey
11-25-2010, 07:42 PM

This. Avril and Suh are in the backfield constantly, forcing ****ty throws that any corner could step right in front of.

This guy got beat out by three of our rookies in preseason.

snowspot66
11-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Definitely worth Earl Thomas.

Ed Reed!!!!

Get over it. It's done with.

snowspot66
11-25-2010, 08:21 PM

A laundry list of them? Really?

A handful of bad moves sure, as is par for the course, but all the biggest moves he got right in Cutler and Marshall.

Los Broncos
11-25-2010, 08:46 PM
Didn't he get run over for a TD too?

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Too true but then every HC makes a balls up like that. Look at the one Shanny made to move up for Moss.Ha!

The Broncos also dont have a very good history of drafting 1st rd CB's or even 2nd rd ones.

Delta and Willie are two names that will stick in my mind for quite some time.

That's right shanahan has so much to do with the topic

WolfpackGuy
11-25-2010, 09:46 PM
Ed Reed!!!!

Get over it. It's done with.

Okay.

Definitely worth Ron Gronkowski then for clarity's sake.

Popps
11-25-2010, 10:12 PM
The draft is and forever will be a crap-shoot.

Coulda-woulda-shoulda draft arguments are idiotic.

Base a team's draft success on how many starters and role-players they can extract from their drafts.

Put in that light, our last two years of drafting haven't been great, nor terrible.

cutthemdown
11-25-2010, 10:31 PM

It's worst because we gave up extra to move up for him but really these high picks stinking is nothing new. So I guess it's awful but not near as bad as Middlebrooks who was injured when we took him and it was way too high. At least Smith was able to play rookie yr lol.

strafen
11-25-2010, 10:34 PM

Base a team's draft success on how many starters and role-players they can extract from their drafts.

Put in that light, our last two years of drafting haven't been great, nor terrible.But, but, but....

Ed Reed!!!!

The Joker
11-25-2010, 10:34 PM
I've actually been quite hapy with Gronkowski, he's the best blocking TE on our team right now and I'm pretty sure Graham will be gone in the offseason because his play has deteriorated to the point he's not even near being worth his contract.

Still a ****ty trade, but at least we might get something from it even if it is only a blocking TE.

strafen
11-25-2010, 10:42 PM
I've actually been quite hapy with Gronkowski, he's the best blocking TE on our team right now and I'm pretty sure Graham will be gone in the offseason because his play has deteriorated to the point he's not even near being worth his contract.

Still a ****ty trade, but at least we might get something from it even if it is only a blocking TE.I wonder why are we still holding on to Richard Quinn?
Is he too dumb to learrn the offense?
Is he lining up in the wrong side of the line?
Is he the Jarvis Moss of the McDaniels era?

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 10:55 PM

Put in that light, our last two years of drafting haven't been great, nor terrible.

Look at the colts first round picks over the last 15 years. Good teams draft well period. Crap shoot or not.

misturanderson
11-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Look at the colts first round picks over the last 15 years. Good teams draft well period. Crap shoot or not.

Good teams are good BECAUSE they draft well. I don't think anyone is arguing that. Every team also has busts, some years more than others.

Shanahan drafted like **** for a decade and as a result we have no depth on offense (outside of WR due to McDaniels FA and drafts) and the players that are playing defense should be depth, not starters. McDaniels' 3rd round (including Richard Quinn) and later picks from 2009 aren't looking great, but those aren't where good teams are made, just where they get lucky if they get anything better than ST contributors. His 2010 draft is completely up in the air, but looks promising so far.

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Good teams are good BECAUSE they draft well. I don't think anyone is arguing that. Every team also has busts, some years more than others.

Shanahan drafted like **** for a decade and as a result we have no depth on offense (outside of WR due to McDaniels FA and drafts) and the players that are playing defense should be depth, not starters. McDaniels' 3rd round (including Richard Quinn) and later picks from 2009 aren't looking great, but those aren't where good teams are made, just where they get lucky if they get anything better than ST contributors. His 2010 draft is completely up in the air, but looks promising so far.
yet shanahan could keep us at .500 or better. Really I could care less about a guy wew fired two years ago, when our current coach can't win games. The past is over our team is sucking now people!

misturanderson
11-25-2010, 11:39 PM
yet shanahan could keep us at .500 or better. Really I could care less about a guy wew fired two years ago, when our current coach can't win games. The past is over our team is sucking now people!
And you don't see the correlation between what was inherited and why we are losing now? Maybe Shanahan was covering up his **** personnel with good coaching, but that's a hell of a lot easier to do when you have a decade to get players that (no matter how bad they were) at least fit the system you're running.

McDaniels inherited an OK offense that for the most part didn't fit his system. He has filled it with players that do fit his system and when the O line does it's job, they play well.

He inherited 3 NFL-caliber defensive players that were brought in to play a 4-3, he was brought in to play a 3-4. It takes time to fill in an entire team of starters with a completely new scheme when you don't even have marginal NFL talent outside of 3 players, 2 of whom have to make a position switch to play in the new scheme.

I know that you and 80% of the fan base don't have the patience to deal with a year or two of adversity while he gets his players in place, but that's what it's going to take before we are going to see success (if he is even capable of filling out a good roster, which is impossible to tell at this point). Firing him now will only make this team better if you bring in someone that plans on using Josh's personnel.

We can't keep bringing in new coaches and filling the roster with guys that have 1 or 2 years left in the tank because there are so many holes to fill that the draft isn't enough.

DBroncos4life
11-25-2010, 11:56 PM
And you don't see the correlation between what was inherited and why we are losing now? Maybe Shanahan was covering up his **** personnel with good coaching, but that's a hell of a lot easier to do when you have a decade to get players that (no matter how bad they were) at least fit the system you're running.

McDaniels inherited an OK offense that for the most part didn't fit his system. He has filled it with players that do fit his system and when the O line does it's job, they play well.

He inherited 3 NFL-caliber defensive players that were brought in to play a 4-3, he was brought in to play a 3-4. It takes time to fill in an entire team of starters with a completely new scheme when you don't even have marginal NFL talent outside of 3 players, 2 of whom have to make a position switch to play in the new scheme.

I know that you and 80% of the fan base don't have the patience to deal with a year or two of adversity while he gets his players in place, but that's what it's going to take before we are going to see success (if he is even capable of filling out a good roster, which is impossible to tell at this point). Firing him now will only make this team better if you bring in someone that plans on using Josh's personnel.

Taco pointed out that this years Denver Broncos team is allowing more points per game then the last year of Mike Shanahan's team which is pathetic. All Josh has done is brought in is older players and worse coaches. You can blame all this on Mike if you want to but I don't want to become the Browns or the Lions and just keep blaming crap on the former coaches. We suck now and our FO/coaching staff is a big reason why. The former staff didn't help them out any but you know what THAT'S WHY THEY ALL GOT FIRED!!!!!.

As for waiting to get his players in place. FU man the guy has traded and signed god damn near every Patriot player on earth. They all know his "system". I don't want to see another draft pick be shipped out for a RB that rushes for 70 yards in a god damn season!!!!!

misturanderson
11-26-2010, 12:16 AM
As for waiting to get his players in place. FU man the guy has traded and signed god damn near every Patriot player on earth. They all know his "system". I don't want to see another draft pick be shipped out for a RB that rushes for 70 yards in a god damn season!!!!!

You are so right. He signed Wilfork, Brady, their whole offensive line, etc. Because the patriots give up their good players all the time and there is such an incredible wealth of talent in FA every year just waiting to be picked up. And if you still don't understand the Maroney trade given the circumstances, I don't know what to tell you other than that it was justified and your complaints are entirely based on hindsight.

Like I said, if he screws up this next draft and doesn't address the defensive line, boot him, but you are being completely unrealistic if you think that you can take a 4-3 defense with no talent and make it better in just 2 offseasons while changing to a 3-4 and having to address an offense full of no-heart crybabies. Couple that with a rash of injuries and players dropping off due to age and you get an abysmal season like this one. If you wanted a defensive coach that would leave Shanny's O intact and just work on the D, blame Bowlen, not McDaniels because he was brought in to fix the entire team, not just the D.

DBroncos4life
11-26-2010, 12:32 AM
You are so right. He signed Wilfork, Brady, their whole offensive line, etc. Because the patriots give up their good players all the time and there is such an incredible wealth of talent in FA every year just waiting to be picked up. And if you still don't understand the Maroney trade given the circumstances, I don't know what to tell you other than that it was justified and your complaints are entirely based on hindsight.

Like I said, if he screws up this next draft and doesn't address the defensive line, boot him, but you are being completely unrealistic if you think that you can take a 4-3 defense with no talent and make it better in just 2 offseasons while changing to a 3-4 and having to address an offense full of no-heart crybabies. Couple that with a rash of injuries and players dropping off due to age and you get an abysmal season like this one. If you wanted a defensive coach that would leave Shanny's O intact and just work on the D, blame Bowlen, not McDaniels because he was brought in to fix the entire team, not just the D.
LOL no I understand it all right. We needed a scrub RB and instead of taking one from a PS we traded a 4th rounder for one. Clearly Maroney knew the system so that's what makes his 2.1 yards per carry all the more painful. As far as the changing of the 3-4 goes. We where better during the first year of the change over then the second Maybe McD should work better with good coaches!!!
Call it what you want but I don't want to see this FO get another chance to draft period.

PS I have never seen a Broncos team lay down as much as this years team. That's on the coaching staff.

TomServo
11-26-2010, 12:34 AM
because he was brought in to fix the entire team, not just the D.

he didnt have to fix the O. in two drafts he drafted No big defensive players and w/he did draft for his "special" O he drafted an average RB 12th overall. a QB that he apparenlty cant trust to run the clock down in three blowouts this year-one for-two against. a proven WR for a WR that gets hurt Every game. O he traded a TE with good hands and ends up trading back a #1 pick for his back up. trades a stud FB RB -w/ever for a benchsitter QB.
his one big splash on D played god awful for us and got benched on the Only game in the country today.
if thats your idea of Fixing good for ya

misturanderson
11-26-2010, 12:48 AM
As far as the changing of the 3-4 goes. We where better during the first year of the change over then the second Maybe McD should work better with good coaches!!!

The defense was just as bad after the bye week last year as they are this year. The scheme hasn't been covering up the deficiencies in talent since well before Nolan was canned, quit, whatever the hell happened. Nolan would not have made a significant difference if he were here this year.

TomServo
11-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Nolan would not have made a significant difference if he were here this year.
miami dolphins D ranking week 11 #7
denver broncos week 11 #26
yah that Nolan must suck. all his fault the dolphins ran out of QB's

Doggcow
11-26-2010, 01:34 AM

We wouldn't be .500 this season with shanny either...

You can't blame McD for injuries, and losing doom has probably cost us AT LEAST 2 games (NYJ Probably would have been a win with doom, as it was decided in a PI) as well as Jax and SF.

TomServo
11-26-2010, 01:41 AM
We wouldn't be .500 this season with shanny either...

So either we are a more crappy team or shanny is a genius for making the skins in within reach of the nfc east top?
o we have a "good" healthy RB and shanny is on his 4th string?
McD cant keep pace in the god awful afc west but shanny has a good chance in the good nfc east and he's worse? OK

TomServo
11-26-2010, 01:44 AM
"i hate that guy that won most of his games at mile high" as long as that new guy pumps his fists and runs around like an idiot... I Love Him

Mr.Meanie
11-26-2010, 01:44 AM
miami dolphins D ranking week 11 #7
denver broncos week 11 #26
yah that Nolan must suck. all his fault the dolphins ran out of QB's

Do you think the Phins defense would look different if Cameron Wake didn't play this season?

TomServo
11-26-2010, 01:48 AM
and who picked the player
s?

TomServo
11-26-2010, 01:49 AM
McD picked Alph

jhns
11-26-2010, 07:51 AM
A laundry list of them? Really?

A handful of bad moves sure, as is par for the course, but all the biggest moves he got right in Cutler and Marshall.

Yeah! He got all the big moves right! Can't you see how much better we are!

Rabb
11-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Didn't he get run over for a TD too?

yep

I like Phonz, but he got worked yesterday...Sports Center was even picking on him specifically

strafen
11-26-2010, 09:23 AM
So either we are a more crappy team or shanny is a genius for making the skins in within reach of the nfc east top?
o we have a "good" healthy RB and shanny is on his 4th string?
McD cant keep pace in the god awful afc west but shanny has a good chance in the good nfc east and he's worse? OK

I just don't understand this blind love for a coach who has our team at 3-7 and 5-15 in the last 20 games, with three 4-game losing streaks in between.
I'm pissed. These guys are loving it. These guys are in love with Mcdaniels the more he ruins this tema into the ground. Brilliant, just awesome!

But, but, but, Shanahan!
I wished they quit bringing Shanny into their arguments as if that's going to justify the situation at all.

They need to compare McDaniels jobs with the job Raheem Morris, Haley, Ryan, and Spagnuolo.
Theses coaches walked in some cases into worst situations than McDaniels did. In their second year they're all going in different direction than McDaniels is.
Some of those coaches we interviewed as well, did we not?

strafen
11-26-2010, 09:24 AM
yep

I like Phonz, but he got worked yesterday...Sports Center was even picking on him specificallyFor a moment it made our losing coach look smart, huh?
:strong:

Los Broncos
11-26-2010, 01:16 PM
For a moment it made our losing coach look smart, huh?
:strong:

Here we go.

Broncos_OTM
11-26-2010, 01:40 PM
I wonder if Alph feels like his teamates up in detroit do not think he is working hard enough. I wonder if he will need a new start after the game. maybe he could be traded to dallas for a $100 pizza and photo of there lombardy collection

Gutless Drunk
11-26-2010, 02:15 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/26/alphonso-smith-blames-himself-for-lions-loss/

It was hard not to feel bad for Lions cornerback Alphonso Smith Thursday while Tom Brady and the Patriots abused him repeatedly in the second half. (If not then, Rex Ryans jab the following day did the trick.)

Watching the game, you understood why the Broncos gave up on Smith despite paying a heavy price to get him in the second round of the 2010 draft. Smith at least faced the music after the game.

I take full responsibility, Smith said. Im a thumb pointer. Im a guy Im never going to point any fingers because the reality of the situation was I pretty much gave the Patriots the whole game. . . . I cost the entire city a celebration today because Im pretty sure everyone was going to celebrate.

Smith was hardly the only Lion to make a mental mistake Thursday. For all the progress that Detroit has made, they still commit a ridiculous amount of penalties and turn the ball over too much.

Smith is just one of many Lions players that have struggled in the secondary. But he blames himself for gambling too much in hopes of an interception.
Its unfortunate for myself because I know Im smarter than that and Im not a selfish guy, Smith said. But today I was selfish.

Bronco Yoda
11-26-2010, 02:21 PM
It's been a long time since I watched someone get beat THAT BAD. That one TD where he missed the guy 4 or 5 times as he weaved and juked back and forth was hilarious.

PRBronco
11-26-2010, 02:22 PM
I wonder if Alph feels like his teamates up in detroit do not think he is working hard enough. I wonder if he will need a new start after the game. maybe he could be traded to dallas for a $100 pizza and photo of there lombardy collection

ROFL!

You can't make **** like this up.

vancejohnson82
11-26-2010, 03:54 PM
I just don't understand this blind love for a coach who has our team at 3-7 and 5-15 in the last 20 games, with three 4-game losing streaks in between.
I'm pissed. These guys are loving it. These guys are in love with Mcdaniels the more he ruins this tema into the ground. Brilliant, just awesome!

But, but, but, Shanahan!
I wished they quit bringing Shanny into their arguments as if that's going to justify the situation at all.

They need to compare McDaniels jobs with the job Raheem Morris, Haley, Ryan, and Spagnuolo.Theses coaches walked in some cases into worst situations than McDaniels did. In their second year they're all going in different direction than McDaniels is.
Some of those coaches we interviewed as well, did we not?

Ryan walked into a team that was in the playoffs.

We just stomped Haley's team.

You would have been calling for Morris' head or Spags' head with the seasons they had last year...you're a chump

Requiem
11-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Yeah,

Kind of hard not to improve from one win with the Rams.

Bronco Boy
11-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Smith's latest Facebook post:

"Hello Mr Adversity,

I stand before you with the armour of God surrounding me.. you are not in control of my life, too bad for you God is... I've been through a tougher time then getting a couple of balls caught on me.. I am from Pahokee, Florida c'mon man! when its too tough for everyone else, it is just right for me..

Amen? Amen!!!!"

So does that mean him getting torched yesterday was an act of God?

Chris
11-26-2010, 10:33 PM
Reminded me of what Brady did to O'Neal on that MNF game in 02 or 03.

STBumpkin
11-26-2010, 10:58 PM

"Hello Mr Adversity,

I stand before you with the armour of God surrounding me.. you are not in control of my life, too bad for you God is... I've been through a tougher time then getting a couple of balls caught on me.. I am from Pahokee, Florida c'mon man! when its too tough for everyone else, it is just right for me..

Amen? Amen!!!!"

People often turn to religion when things happen which are beyond their control.

strafen
11-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Ryan walked into a team that was in the playoffs.

We just stomped Haley's team.

You would have been calling for Morris' head or Spags' head with the seasons they had last year...you're a chumpYour statement above proves nothing.
You're wrong, before you focus on insulting people, do your homework first, so that the insults can make you look smarter...
Anyway, you're saying Ryan walked into a team that was in the playoffs?
You're not even being specific. The Jets record in the previous two years before Ryan, was a combined 13-19. They were 4-12 in 2007 and 9-7 in 2008.

That's not to me a playoff team, is it?
Ryan did take them to the playoffs in his first year as a headcoach, and seems to be heading that direction this year as well.

Then you've said we stomped KC?
Sure we did.
I'm just trying to figure out how this is relevant to the comparison talks we're discussing...

Los Broncos
11-27-2010, 01:25 AM

"Hello Mr Adversity,

Amen? Amen!!!!"

It makes people feel better when they dont have to blame themselves.

TomServo
11-27-2010, 02:52 AM
i remember w/ i was raggin on D coach Bates. a blind man could see it wasnt going to work. "the dolphins players loved him" and blah and blah. i see coyer works for a good organization where is bates? anyone whos brain works can see Mcd isnt going to work.
"mcD is going to be a good coach" based on what? yah hes a good x and o guy, as long as the plan works. as a HC he hasnt shown anything. gimme john ralston Anyday, at least he knew how to pick talent.
if Mcd survives 2010 i pray for a "mutiny on the broncos" II in 2011

Mr.Meanie
11-27-2010, 03:31 AM
i remember w/ i was raggin on D coach Bates. a blind man could see it wasnt going to work. "the dolphins players loved him" and blah and blah. i see coyer works for a good organization where is bates? anyone whos brain works can see Mcd isnt going to work.
"mcD is going to be a good coach" based on what? yah hes a good x and o guy, as long as the plan works. as a HC he hasnt shown anything. gimme john ralston Anyday, at least he knew how to pick talent.
if Mcd survives 2010 i pray for a "mutiny on the broncos" II in 2011

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_mDTLphIVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m_mDTLphIVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

TomServo
11-27-2010, 03:53 AM
Not exactley "The Caine Mutiny"
i can just see McD ranting about the "strawberrys" tho

TomServo
11-27-2010, 04:01 AM
Worthless hitmen in Pulp Fiction BTW

TomServo
11-27-2010, 04:05 AM
im just a country hick and i know how to get rid of of body better than the Pulp Fiction jerks

TomServo
11-27-2010, 04:08 AM
Wah! too much blood, back seat Blah. been there done that. i thought they were profesionals.
Watch the movie Blood Simple Way Better.

BroncoDoug
12-08-2010, 10:53 PM
and now he just got put on IR...