PDA

View Full Version : Injury Update?

Que
11-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Sorry to start a thread on this but with all the "X must go..." threads around here you would think we're having a going out of bidness sale.

Have a few injury questions that I can't seem to find the answer to:

1. Ayers: What's the latest? Isn't he close to coming back?
2. Boo-Boo Thomas: Hear he's out for the Rams with an ankle injury. Any word on how long? NOTE: I actually like the kid. He made some bad plays on Monday but he's going to be good if he can stay healthy.
3. Goodman: Is he on IR yet?

HILife
11-24-2010, 01:26 PM
at 3-7 I've got to the point where it really doesn't matter. Just throw someone out there and play the game.

PRBronco
11-24-2010, 01:41 PM
Linsday Jones just tweeted that the only ones out of practice are Bay Bay, McBath and Goodman.

ColoradoDarin
11-24-2010, 01:44 PM
Didn't DJ leave the game the other day? I don't remember the 4th quarter much (I was falling asleep with the mute on and not caring at that point anyways) Did he come back, what was the injury?

PRBronco
11-24-2010, 01:48 PM
Didn't DJ leave the game the other day? I don't remember the 4th quarter much (I was falling asleep with the mute on and not caring at that point anyways) Did he come back, what was the injury?

Concussion, but must have been minor, he passed his tests and was practicing today.

ColoradoDarin
11-24-2010, 01:52 PM
Thanks PR and ou

supermanhr9
11-24-2010, 01:54 PM
I agree,,, just put people out there. Can't rememebr the last time as a fan I felt this horrible about the team. For the record, I do not miss Shanahan though.

oubronco
11-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Hey what happened to my post?

TotallyScrewed
11-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Concussion, but must have been minor, he passed his tests and was practicing today.

When did he get hurt? He looked lost on SD's first touchdown.

PRBronco
11-24-2010, 01:57 PM

Haha classic DJ. It was later in the game. He said he took a knee in the back of the head.

mkporter
11-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Sorry to start a thread on this but with all the "X must go..." threads around here you would think we're having a going out of bidness sale.

Have a few injury questions that I can't seem to find the answer to:

1. Ayers: What's the latest? Isn't he close to coming back?
2. Boo-Boo Thomas: Hear he's out for the Rams with an ankle injury. Any word on how long? NOTE: I actually like the kid. He made some bad plays on Monday but he's going to be good if he can stay healthy.
3. Goodman: Is he on IR yet?

IIRC, McD said on Tuesday that McBath, Goodman and Thomas are out this week.

TheReverend
11-24-2010, 02:38 PM

The play right before the cameras followed him as he wobbled around, tried to wave someone in, started heading for the sidelines, wobbled down to a knee, and then laid down on the field.

Thought that was a pretty obvious tip off

zdoor
11-24-2010, 02:46 PM
the play right before the cameras followed him as he wobbled around, tried to wave someone in, started heading for the sidelines, wobbled down to a knee, and then laid down on the field.

Thought that was a pretty obvious tip off

lol