PDA

View Full Version : So there is life!

Rausch 2.0
11-19-2010, 11:14 AM
The last game brought me (and many) back down to earth and helped us remember that this is a 16 game season.

I talked my talk before the game, and though I don't remember any one bet, I'll take my lumps.

So, my sig is up for grabs here. No way I thought you'd win, no way I thought it would be close, no way I'd imagine the horror.

You vote in my new sig...

Spider
11-19-2010, 11:35 AM
who are you ?

Rausch 2.0
11-19-2010, 11:36 AM
who are you ?

I'm hurt.

OABB
11-19-2010, 11:37 AM
How about "chiefs fan". That is about as sad and pathetic as anything we could come up with anyways.

Spider
11-19-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm hurt.

:thumbsup:

Rausch 2.0
11-19-2010, 11:44 AM
How about "chiefs fan". That is about as sad and pathetic as anything we could come up with anyways.

Your imagination is limited...

crush17
11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
torn between "denver broncos own this sig space" and "dreams: they're like chiefs playoff victories.."

Rausch 2.0
11-19-2010, 11:56 AM
torn between "denver broncos own this sig space" and "dreams: they're like chiefs playoff victories.."

Well hurry up, maudlin isn't my thing...

Kaylore
11-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Hi Rausch! Tough break for you guys. Over before the half probably didn't help. I saw a lot of Red Jerseys in the stands too. Whatever sig you get, I hope it incorporates your coach's old man finger wag, and don't stop posting here!

Old Dude
11-19-2010, 12:32 PM
I take full blame / credit. A week ago, I was begging the Chiefs to put us out of our misery.

Now look what's happened.

Crushaholic
11-19-2010, 12:34 PM
I voted for Todd Haley: All class, all the time...

Rausch 2.0
11-19-2010, 12:47 PM
Hi Rausch! Tough break for you guys. Over before the half probably didn't help. I saw a lot of Red Jerseys in the stands too. Whatever sig you get, I hope it incorporates your coach's old man finger wag, and don't stop posting here!

Won't happen.

Should have been around a lot more but got some 'puter bugs (Holy $3it! there are viruses on the Mac!) and just haven't had much spare time.

Does not help when your team plays like pampered also-rans that started feeling like they SHOULD win.

Kind of like Denver last year. Don't let your own hype fool you...

Sassy
11-19-2010, 01:04 PM
I take full blame / credit. A week ago, I was begging the Chiefs to put us out of our misery.

Now look what's happened.

Can you beg for the Chargers to do that as well? :wiggle:

Old Dude
11-19-2010, 01:43 PM
I dunno. I've only got so much reverse mojo in my system.

I probably already hit my personal dumbass quotient for the season when I argued a couple months ago that the running game wasn't really that important anymore.

The suicide-by-Chiefs request definitely put me over the top.

broncosteven
11-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Where is "You play to win the game" Option?

broncocalijohn
11-19-2010, 03:22 PM
never knew u were a chiefs fan so i guess that is something positive. When u posted, you must not have sound like a troll. Good for you but sucks u guys lost so ugly.

baja
11-19-2010, 03:25 PM
Won't happen.

Should have been around a lot more but got some 'puter bugs (Holy $3it! there are viruses on the Mac!) and just haven't had much spare time.

Does not help when your team plays like pampered also-rans that started feeling like they SHOULD win.

Virus on a Mac - do tell?

baja
11-19-2010, 03:29 PM
You hit a buzz saw the same way we hit a buzz saw with the Oakland game.

I think you got a good young team and a solid FO, a good DC & a good OC

Things are looking up in Chiefs land................ finally!

Rausch 2.0
11-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Bumping this until sometime monday and then it's done.

Kaylore
11-21-2010, 08:31 AM
Won't happen.

Yeah. We know. Hopefully we finish strong, though. I think rivalry games are different as well.

And don't let Popps see that your Mac had virus issues or he'll accuse you of being a liar and stooge of PC's.

Rausch 2.0
11-25-2010, 08:21 AM
I owe the sig.

No I can't find how to change it.

Little help honoring the debt here...

Rausch 2.0
11-27-2010, 10:53 AM
So I don't have enough posts for a sig yet?

That it?...

Rausch 2.0
12-13-2010, 02:30 AM
Bumping old thread.

I lost and still willing to honor the bet but can't change my sig. Any mod is more than welcome to do so.

And to show up here after.......ugh............this.

broncosteven
12-13-2010, 09:16 AM
Bumping old thread.

I lost and still willing to honor the bet but can't change my sig. Any mod is more than welcome to do so.

And to show up here after.......ugh............this.

Go to user CP, Edit your details, Avatar Tag line, there is a Custom User Title you can change also.

You had the rights at one time or Angry drunken German wouldn't be listed.

If they locked your settings then PM a mod, it may take them some time to check out the thread.