PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Presser, McD & Orton - FIXED LINK

baja
11-17-2010, 01:37 PM
This one works;

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Week-11---Wednesday-McDaniels/b3500ec2-9ac5-4555-9941-f139e66c8659

Kaylore
11-17-2010, 01:40 PM
It's not up yet.

Smiling Assassin27
11-17-2010, 01:42 PM
Did I see Orton as AFC Offensive player of the week? NICE!

baja
11-17-2010, 01:45 PM
It's not up yet.

I watched it earlier I guess they took it down for some reason.

It was a good one too especially Orton

Kaylore
11-17-2010, 01:47 PM
You watched the live feed. They have to reload it as a video file.

baja
11-17-2010, 01:48 PM
You watched the live feed. They have to reload it as a video file.

Oh I see, thanks

Popps
11-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Watching it now.

McD happy with OL play, and overall effort/execution.

Side note: I think McD mentioned before the game last week that we have been in the opponents' red-zone more than almost any team in the league. (Maybe all but 3?)

It was just a matter of time before we put it together and had a game like this. Hopefully we build on it.

He's praising Mays, now. 9 Tackles.

Popps
11-17-2010, 01:53 PM
The Handshake: "Not sure why he made that decision... I have a lot of friends over there, not quite sure why."

(Reporter: Did it bother you.)

"no... we all make our choices."

Br0nc0Buster
11-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Would anyone be upset if we went with the Jumbo Jesus outside of goaline situations?

if we get a comfortable lead, perhaps it could be an efficient way to keep the ball and bleed the clock

although I would take out a TE and bring Lloyd in...but its something I would like to see

Homer Simpson
11-17-2010, 01:56 PM
I was trying to figure out who Wends was lol!

Re : Popps, I still loved that smile from McD after the game/handshake fiasco! Those cameras will sure be trained on them in a couple of weeks!

baja
11-17-2010, 01:57 PM
The Handshake: "Not sure why he made that decision... I have a lot of friends over there, not quite sure why."

(Reporter: Did it bother you.)

"no... we all make our choices."

No, that's the one from the 15th

There is one from today

kaylore just told me it was the live feed I was watching. The recorded version should be up soon. I will post the link when it's available.

Br0nc0Buster
11-17-2010, 01:58 PM
I was trying to figure out who Wends was lol!

Re : Popps, I still loved that smile from McD after the game/handshake fiasco! Those cameras will sure be trained on them in a couple of weeks!

I cant find a gif of that, but that ****ing smirk on his face was the best part of the game

baja
11-17-2010, 02:05 PM
I cant find a gif of that, but that ****ing smirk on his face was the best part of the game

I still haven't seen that....

baja
11-18-2010, 08:15 AM
FIXED LINK - this is a good presser.

I get the impression Josh is not Orton's favorite person. Bet he is not happy with the Tebow redzone business.

working link;

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Week-11---Wednesday-McDaniels/b3500ec2-9ac5-4555-9941-f139e66c8659

Homer Simpson
11-18-2010, 08:20 AM
I still haven't seen that....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitvid.com/player/PVLMB"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.twitvid.com/player/PVLMB" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" height="344" width="425"></embed></object>

baja
11-18-2010, 08:24 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitvid.com/player/PVLMB"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.twitvid.com/player/PVLMB" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" allowNetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" height="344" width="425"></embed></object>

That's it???

I was talking about the self satisfied smirk on Josh's face that people are mentioning.

baja
11-18-2010, 08:26 AM
Seems to me that Orton reluctantly gives props to McD. Just get the feeling he is disenchanted with Josh.

55CrushEm
11-18-2010, 08:47 AM
seems to me that orton reluctantly gives props to mcd. Just get the feeling he is disenchanted with josh.

really ?!?!

crush17
11-18-2010, 08:55 AM
Seems to me that Orton reluctantly gives props to McD. Just get the feeling he is disenchanted with Josh.

lol. No, I don't get that impression. I think you're reading way too far into it.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-18-2010, 09:23 AM

ummmm im not sure how in the world you get that impression

strafen
11-18-2010, 09:28 AM
Seems to me that Orton reluctantly gives props to McD. Just get the feeling he is disenchanted with Josh.What does popps think about this?
Until we hear from popps, we can only speculate...

Homer Simpson
11-18-2010, 09:59 AM

Where the heck do you get that from? I know the McD haters will jump on this like it's fact, so it's a silly thing to post. All I've read from Orton is he loves the passing offense, read the article Bronco Rob posted about the SD game.

You're a respected poster not a noob but I'd love to see the worrying quotes.

HAT
11-18-2010, 10:17 AM

Not at all....Are you getting that from the first 2 minutes? He was just irked at the press for repeating the questions about scripted plays......Like "FU guys, we executed & I'm fully capable of doing the same off script"

As for the Tebow speculation....I could see it being an issue if Tebow were getting the snaps as soon as they hit the RZ. But it's been 99% goal line. He's poaching RB's TDs more than he is Orton's. (KO tied for 5th in passing TD's)

baja
11-18-2010, 10:23 AM
It's not so much what says it's his whole body language thing. Just an over all feeling i get in watching it that Orton is not as enamored with Josh NcDaniels as he once was. At one point Orton answered a question with Oh 'he' did so & so instead of Josh or coach and it had a ring of distain more than one of respect. The whole thing taken together I come away with the feeling of hum wonder what happen between them?

SonOfLe-loLang
11-18-2010, 10:25 AM
It's not so much what says it's his whole body language thing. Just an over feeling i get in watching that Orton is not as enamored with Josh NcDaniels as he once was. At one point Orton answered a question with Oh 'he' did so & so instead of Josh or coach. The whole thing taken together I come away with the feeling of hum wonder what happen between them?

Youre crazy...did you see them at the end of the last game joking with each other?

Rabb
11-18-2010, 10:30 AM
he was probably on the tail end of a bender, I wouldn't worry about it

baja
11-18-2010, 10:30 AM
Youre crazy...did you see them at the end of the last game joking with each other?

Best playing since McD got here and Orton played good enough to be POTW of course the were happy in that moment.

Homer Simpson
11-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Best playing since McD got here and Orton played good enough to be POTW of course the were happy in that moment.

Why the sudden paranoia baja? After the Raiders and 49ers games maybe but not this week. I think you are reading too much into "body language" when the only body language I have seen is him talking and joking with him on he sidelines all last week.

baja
11-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Why the sudden paranoia baja? After the Raiders and 49ers games maybe but not this week. I think you are reading too much into "body language" when the only body language I have seen is him talking and joking with him on he sidelines all last week.

Well I lean to the side of conspiracy theories. ;D

Homer Simpson
11-18-2010, 11:02 AM
No you don't. Wait, did jhns or strafen hack your account?

The only reason I think Orton could have to be upset is Tebow taking two tds on Sunday. However those plays were designed for Tebow!

Steve Sewell
11-18-2010, 11:50 AM
It's crystal clear that Kyle is frustrated that he was only able to throw for 300 yards and 4 TDs on Sunday.

CRYSTAL...clear.

/facepalm

bendog
11-18-2010, 12:40 PM
He's just trying to get out of the interview and to the bar.

baja
11-18-2010, 01:12 PM
You guys aren't as easy as you used to be.

HAT
11-18-2010, 01:19 PM
You guys aren't as easy as you used to be.

Nah....We new what you were doing. Surprised none of the vocal minority got gut hooked though.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qtcIjl5fIrw/TKWaXhvDP7I/AAAAAAAABvA/QTrTFF9ZqhY/s400/Trolling.jpg

^5

mr007
11-18-2010, 07:54 PM
It's not so much what says it's his whole body language thing. Just an over all feeling i get in watching it that Orton is not as enamored with Josh NcDaniels as he once was. At one point Orton answered a question with Oh 'he' did so & so instead of Josh or coach and it had a ring of distain more than one of respect. The whole thing taken together I come away with the feeling of hum wonder what happen between them?

It seems like half the type you just post and type arbitrary things to elevate your post count. I don't see how you could possibly gather your perspective.

broncosteven
11-19-2010, 09:31 AM
It seems like half the type you just post and type arbitrary things to elevate your post count. I don't see how you could possibly gather your perspective.

It is because he is the worst kind of low lifed troll, the kind that trolls his own home board for fun.