PDA

View Full Version : DeSean Jackson opens mouth, inserts foot

Sir_Robin
11-16-2010, 08:03 AM
Nice work DeSean...

http://jockpost.com/desean-jackson-pitbulls-win-redskins/

November 16th, 2010
I knew it wouldn’t take long for people to start forgetting why Michael Vick was away from football for a couple years. With the help of DeSean Jackson, Vick is having probably the greatest year of his career, and after last night’s 59-28 beat-down of the Redskins, the QB/WR combination also showed that their combined IQ level is that of my 4-year-old nephews (Luckily for them he is smart).

We all know Vick’s past issues, so detailing why he is a dumb **** shouldn’t be necessary. But Jackson said something after last night’s victory that proved he too is quite the insensitive moron.

“The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped,” Jackson said. “We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage.”

“Pit bulls”? Really DeSean? That’s the most appropriate thing you could think of? Not Lions or Tigers or any other viscous animal? You had to pick pit bulls?

I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear some kind of apology out of the Jackson camp today, just so the Eagles don’t have to look in the rear-view mirror when it comes to Vick’s past. Because it’s pretty obvious the team has moved on from their Quarterback’s troubles. Either that or DeSean really is just a ****ing idiot that doesn’t think before he talks.

loborugger
11-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Much ado about nothing

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 08:05 AM
DeSean really is just a ****ing idiot that doesn’t think before he talks.

This.

Sir_Robin
11-16-2010, 08:10 AM
Much ado about nothing

I'd be inclined to agree were it not so obviously a touchy issue surrounding Vick.

bronco militia
11-16-2010, 08:15 AM
yawn...who cares

Pony Boy
11-16-2010, 08:17 AM
I'd be inclined to agree were it not so obviously a touchy issue surrounding Vick.

Agreed.... probably not a good idea to talk about taking pictures of your dick in Minnesota either.......:approve:

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 08:17 AM
Much ado about nothing

It's not a big deal, but it does show that DeSean is a total turd that doesn't have a clue in the world if he isn't catching footballs.

Smiling Assassin27
11-16-2010, 08:18 AM
see, had he gone with the pitbull with AIDS hell bent on human trafficking and molesting little puppies, we might have had a story here.

this is benign, really.

go_broncos
11-16-2010, 08:19 AM
I think Shanny made a mistake in taking Royal over Desean.
Desean is having great career..

DenverBroncosJM
11-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Wait a minute, Desean now has to watch what he says because Vick did something stupid? Really?

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 08:29 AM
Wait a minute, Desean now has to watch what he says because Vick did something stupid? Really?Anyone associated with Vick in any manner talking about vicious pit bulls is a complete moron.

Jason in LA
11-16-2010, 08:30 AM
Wait a minute, Desean now has to watch what he says because Vick did something stupid? Really?

My thoughts exactly. Jackson has never been associated with dog fighting, so he can go ahead and make the reference. Some people like to make the news, so they are turning something major that is really nothing.

KevinJames
11-16-2010, 08:31 AM
love Eddie Royal and Demaryius Thomas looks like he will be a good player

but imagine if we had DeSean Jackson and Dez Bryant catching passes whoa :gimme:

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 08:34 AM
My thoughts exactly. Jackson has never been associated with dog fighting, so he can go ahead and make the reference. Some people like to make the news, so they are turning something major that is really nothing.

It's not news, but it certainly is evidence of DeSean's mental capacity.

Not to mention that you have no idea whether he's ever been associated with dog fighting. Perhaps never involved when it comes to the law, but if that's the first thing that comes to his mind in his post game interview, I would guess the man has seen a caged pit bull before.

baja
11-16-2010, 08:49 AM
It was an unfortunate choice of words, no more no less. You don't think Vick has heard worse? This will follow him all his life he better get used to it.

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Nice work DeSean...

http://jockpost.com/desean-jackson-pitbulls-win-redskins/

November 16th, 2010
I knew it wouldn’t take long for people to start forgetting why Michael Vick was away from football for a couple years. With the help of DeSean Jackson, Vick is having probably the greatest year of his career, and after last night’s 59-28 beat-down of the Redskins, the QB/WR combination also showed that their combined IQ level is that of my 4-year-old nephews (Luckily for them he is smart).

We all know Vick’s past issues, so detailing why he is a dumb **** shouldn’t be necessary. But Jackson said something after last night’s victory that proved he too is quite the insensitive moron.

“The pregame altercation got us going. It had us ready. We came back into the locker room pumped,” Jackson said. “We were like pit bulls, ready to get out of the cage.”

“Pit bulls”? Really DeSean? That’s the most appropriate thing you could think of? Not Lions or Tigers or any other viscous animal? You had to pick pit bulls?

I wouldn’t be surprised if we hear some kind of apology out of the Jackson camp today, just so the Eagles don’t have to look in the rear-view mirror when it comes to Vick’s past. Because it’s pretty obvious the team has moved on from their Quarterback’s troubles. Either that or DeSean really is just a ****ing idiot that doesn’t think before he talks.

The "writer" at that website lacks a certain quality he claims those guys lack.

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 09:15 AM
It was an unfortunate choice of words, no more no less. You don't think Vick has heard worse? This will follow him all his life he better get used to it.

Michael did his time. Time he shouldn't have done given the actual circumstances, but he took it like a man. Now he's back to ripping up other teams. Get over it. Call him stupid, call him dumb, call him an NFL QB that's looking great. He just kicked the crap out of another Shanahan coached team on the road.

Pony Boy
11-16-2010, 09:21 AM
It was an unfortunate choice of words, no more no less. You don't think Vick has heard worse? This will dog him all his life he better get used to it.

Fixed it for ya....

Jason in LA
11-16-2010, 09:39 AM
It's not news, but it certainly is evidence of DeSean's mental capacity.

Not to mention that you have no idea whether he's ever been associated with dog fighting. Perhaps never involved when it comes to the law, but if that's the first thing that comes to his mind in his post game interview, I would guess the man has seen a caged pit bull before.

Really?!?! I'm trying wrap my brain around this one. You just "loosely" associated Jackson with dog fighting, even though there has never been a single report of him having any involvement with that horrible and uncommon activity. Why you did that, I have no idea.

There are some things in life that you just don't link somebody to on any level unless there is some evidence of it. If we're talking about smoking weed, then yeah, I could see it. That's common and most people see nothing wrong with it. But lets say, murder, which I'd classify as an uncommon and horrible activity to the general public. It's safe to say that Jackson is not a murderer. Is it possible that he has been a part of a murder? Sure. Anything is possible. But would anybody in their right mind associate him with a murder without any type of evidence or report? Hell no. Until there is some evidence, dude isn't a murderer on any level.

To many people dog fighting isn't as bad as murder, to some people it is murder. Where ever you come down on it, it is an uncommon and horrible activity that you don't associate a person with unless there is evidence. Like, he was seen at a dog fight, or he owned a lot of dogs that are associated with dog fighting, or equipment used in dog fighting. If there are no reports that links him to any of that, then you don't link the guy to dog fighting. Is it possible that he's been involved with dog fighting? Sure. Why you would link him to it on any level, I have no idea.

I don't know you, but it would be safe for me to say that you have never been to a dog fight. Could I be wrong? Sure. But I can assume that and more than likely be right that you have never been to one. Because there is no reason to associate you with that.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Seems like a non-story.

ColoradoDarin
11-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Eh, really?

Apparently no one else has ever said anything without thinking.

Popps
11-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Ahhhh... c'mon. Mike Vick is a "feel good" story.

Dog butcher turned QB for a team that boos Santa Claus.

Remember, it's a feel-good story.

The NFL will be reminding you on a daily basis very soon.

Feel good about it.

DeuceOfClub
11-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Any news about Favre?

bronco militia
11-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Any news about Favre?

no, but Tom Brady has long hair

broncocalijohn
11-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Much ado about nothing

No kidding. Must be a Redskin writer looking for something bad to say about the Eagles because nothing on the field could be counted as negative. Does he have to look into everyone's background to come up with an analogy on every subject? Sure, it is ironic talking about pit bulls but this article is lame. OP trying to stir it up where there is nothing to be commented on. Vick=moron. As a player on Monday night, vick=outstanding.

Popps
11-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Any news about Favre?

Hilarious!

Steve Sewell
11-16-2010, 11:01 AM
Agreed.... probably not a good idea to talk about taking pictures of your dick in Minnesota either.......:approve:

Percy Harvin: "We were like a bunch of old flaccid penises, ready to be unleashed via pictures taken by mobile phones on unsuspecting young 20-somethings."

In any case, whichever media person is propagating this story is reaching pretty big time. There has to be something better to write about than that.

footstepsfrom#27
11-16-2010, 11:14 AM
He used what in many/most circumstances would be a commonly understood analogy. A slip of the tongue doesn't indicate someone is stupid or what their IQ is, though someone suggesting it does makes me question thier motives. I seriously doubt in the excitement of the aftermath of this blowout that he stopped to think about the context involving Vick.

footstepsfrom#27
11-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Anyone associated with Vick in any manner talking about vicious pit bulls is a complete moron.
So that would include the case's prosecutor then right?

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 11:42 AM
Anyone associated with Vick in any manner talking about vicious pit bulls is a complete moron.

So? You don't know how to spell Dead Head.

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 11:44 AM
Michael Vicks performance last night was probably one of the single greatest regular season beatings ever given by a QB. 6 TD's? That's Gayle Sayers land right there. That's Steve Young, also a lefty, territory. You have to be impressed.

24champ
11-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Time he shouldn't have done given the actual circumstances.

Interesting, I think he got off quite easily.

Jetmeck
11-16-2010, 12:06 PM
I mean come on we BB material here.

Popps
11-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Michael Vicks performance last night was probably one of the single greatest regular season beatings ever given by a QB. 6 TD's? That's Gayle Sayers land right there. That's Steve Young, also a lefty, territory. You have to be impressed.

Remember robot-fans... it's a feel-good story.

The NFL commands you to feel good.

Feel good.

http://www.jollybengali.net/theconfluence/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/gypsy.jpg

go_broncos
11-16-2010, 12:09 PM
He served his sentence..Time to move on.
I am more interested in knowing the coach that taught him while he was in Jail.

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 12:13 PM
So? You don't know how to spell Dead Head.
Is this supposed to be smack? That is weak A$$ sauce brother. Weak.

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 12:15 PM
So that would include the case's prosecutor then right?

Apparently some folks want to look just as dumb as Desean.

footstepsfrom#27
11-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Remember robot-fans... it's a feel-good story.

The NFL commands you to feel good.

Feel good.
Watching an NFL player succeed after failure is actually pretty refreshing, whether the NFL wants me to feel that way or not. Aren't we all tired of hearing the opposite news? How often do the Brandon Loyds or Michael Vicks right their ship? Usually they go the opposite direction. IF Vick has actually turned his life around as per reports from those who say he has, then props and congratulations to him. It's impossible to argue with what we're seeing on the field right now. I hope he's truly changed as a man as well as a player...isn't that supposed to be what should happen?

footstepsfrom#27
11-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Apparently some folks want to look just as dumb as Desean.
You're the one who made the statement. I just took it at face value for the stupidity it was.

This from a guy who calls himself "dedhed"...fitting.

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 12:19 PM
This isn't about Vick. It's about Desean being a moron, and this thread is the perfect example.

We should be talking about Vick's epic performance, but because Desean is a moron, people are talking about Vick the dog killer again.

Can you say tool box?

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 12:21 PM
He served his sentence..Time to move on.
I am more interested in knowing the coach that taught him while he was in Jail.

The talent was always there...he just never did his homework in the film room or worked on his game. This is why picking Tim Tebow was an awesome chance to take.

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 12:22 PM
This from a guy who calls himself "dedhed"...fitting.
Wow, you and Garcia should start a smack talk service with how amazingly original and witty you are. I'm really impressed.

You should get Desean to be your spokesman and call it "How to make yourself look like an idiot in one easy sentence".

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Interesting, I think he got off quite easily.

For violating interstate commerce? It's bull****. Guys like Stallworth, Little, Lewis, and DJ Williams got off easy. Williams should be in jail for what he did. Little shouldn't be allowed to play the game. Lewis should be in jail, and Stallworth should definately be in jail.

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Wow, you and Garcia should start a smack talk service with how amazingly original and witty you are. I'm really impressed.

You should get Desean to be your spokesman and call it "How to make yourself look like an idiot in one easy sentence".

Is that you Jake?

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 12:24 PM
Watching an NFL player succeed after failure is actually pretty refreshing, whether the NFL wants me to feel that way or not. Aren't we all tired of hearing the opposite news? How often do the Brandon Loyds or Michael Vicks right their ship? Usually they go the opposite direction. IF Vick has actually turned his life around as per reports from those who say he has, then props and congratulations to him. It's impossible to argue with what we're seeing on the field right now. I hope he's truly changed as a man as well as a player...isn't that supposed to be what should happen?

I haven't seen him play consistently like this since college.

Br0nc0Buster
11-16-2010, 12:29 PM
I dont think it was the Eagles who were pitbulls, but the Redskins players by the way Vick murdered them on MNF

Garcia Bronco
11-16-2010, 12:37 PM
I also think Mike Shanahhan is washed up as a coach and he probably won't make the HOF now. Not because he's undeserving but the media last words about his will be that he was an utter failure in DC.

Br0nc0Buster
11-16-2010, 12:39 PM
I also think Mike Shanahhan is washed up as a coach and he probably won't make the HOF now. Not because he's undeserving but the media last words about his will be that he was an utter failure in DC.

wow not even make the HOF?
winning back to back titles and not getting in would be a tough pill to swallow

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 12:44 PM
It's dumb to write off any coach in their first year, but that sure looked like a team that has issues with Shanny going full ruhtard and choosing Grossman to run the two minute offense a couple of weeks ago.

Popps
11-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Watching an NFL player succeed after failure is actually pretty refreshing

Nah.

I'd rather just not have to look at him. Nothing refreshing about it. We knew he could play a sports game before this all happened. The fact that he can play again doesn't really make me see him any differently. He's not removing cancerous tumors... he's running around with a ball.

The NFL will do what they do and make this guy a hero.

I just have no need for him.

footstepsfrom#27
11-16-2010, 12:53 PM

You covered that nicely with the thread's title. Then you backed it up with the idiotic statement I called you out on.

A guy had a slip of the tongue, so you're qualified from your lofty position as an internet fan to judge his intelligence?

Sounds like you're the idiot, and given your moniker, you seem to agree.

enjolras
11-16-2010, 12:59 PM
On a completely unrelated note. I was at the Downtown Tavern last night when Ama're Stoudemire and required entourage showed up.

My buddy immediately went to his twitter page and discovered that he was plugging Mike Vick. 30 minutes of Mike Vick jokes ensued until he and his entourage packed it up and left.

It was kind of satisfying really.

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 01:00 PM
You covered that nicely with the thread's title.

I didn't title the thread, genius.

footstepsfrom#27
11-16-2010, 02:51 PM
I didn't title the thread, genius.
I'm talking about sticking your foot in your mouth silly fool.

Dedhed
11-16-2010, 02:53 PM
I'm talking about sticking your foot in your mouth silly fool.

If you don't think it's beyond dumb for a teammate of Vick's to open the Pit Bull can of worms, then you're clearly on par with Desean's IQ and I won't bother arguing with you anymore.

footstepsfrom#27
11-16-2010, 03:04 PM
If you don't think it's beyond dumb for a teammate of Vick's to open the Pit Bull can of worms, then you're clearly on par with Desean's IQ and I won't bother arguing with you anymore.
Dedhed describes you perfectly. You must have cement between your ears if you think pulling an impromtu idiom out of thin air with a microphone in your face indicates something about intelligence just because it happens to offend your personal view of the world. Most people with an IQ above room temperature probably get what's going on here.

The MVPlaya
11-16-2010, 03:14 PM
It was revealed following Monday night's game that Redskins DBs DeAngelo Hall and LaRon Landry taunted DeSean Jackson prior to the contest about his concussion.
Hall and Landry were seen making "pillow gestures" toward Jackson and told the wide receiver "night, night," leading to a pre-game skirmish. Hall denied the allegation, but the former Falcon's classless history leaves little room for benefit of the doubt. Jackson, of course, had the last word, easily fending off Hall's jam on the first play of scrimmage and dusting Landry down the deep middle for an 88-yard touchdown bomb to kick-start the blowout. Eagles C Mike McGlynn also accused Landry of spitting his his face during the game.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/40209673/ns/sports-player_news/