Brian Dawkins
Robert Ayers

Which team, on paper, is more talented?

broncofan2438
11-15-2010, 08:33 PM
We would smash them.

Archer81
11-15-2010, 08:34 PM
I dont find joy in watching the Skins lose like this. 59 points + could happen to anyone, and laughing because the skins are being victimized is bad juju.

:Broncos:

tsiguy96
11-15-2010, 08:35 PM
Which team is more talented? The Redskins or Broncos

Donovan McNabb
Clinton Portis/Torain
Chris Cooley
Santana Moss
Trent Williams
Casey Raebach
Albert Haynesworth
London Fletcher
Brian Orakapo
Laron Landry
Carlos Rodgers
Deangelo Hall
Andre Carter

VS

Kyle Orton
Knowshon Moreno
Brandon Lloyd
Demarious Thomas
Eddie Royal
Ryan Clady
Elvis Dummervil
DJ Williams
Champ Bailey
Brian Dawkins
Robert Ayers

Which team, on paper, is more talented?

best players bolded.
doom and orakpo tie, demaryious needs to see the field more to be rated higher than moss (though his ceiling is incredible) and ayers needs more than just a few good games. moreno more talented, but system and production favor anything shanahan has done thus far, until we see better out of moreno.

The MVPlaya
11-15-2010, 08:37 PM
re-make this public.

That One Guy
11-15-2010, 08:41 PM
best players bolded.
doom and orakpo tie, demaryious needs to see the field more to be rated higher than moss (though his ceiling is incredible) and ayers needs more than just a few good games. moreno more talented, but system and production favor anything shanahan has done thus far, until we see better out of moreno.

OK, agreed, our what... #3 receiver is almost as good as their #1 (who seems to have hit his ceiling a few years ago)

I think our O, in particular, is far and away more talented.

loborugger
11-15-2010, 08:42 PM
We would smash them.

Last season disagrees with you.

baja
11-15-2010, 08:42 PM
I dont find joy in watching the Skins lose like this. 59 points + could happen to anyone, and laughing because the skins are being victimized is bad juju.

The joy is in anticipating what the Josh haters that are also Shanny lovers that said the Oakland game would never never happen to a Shanahan team are gonna say about this.

baja
11-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Which team is better coached?

Archer81
11-15-2010, 08:44 PM
The joy is in anticipating what the Josh haters that are also Shanny lovers that said the Oakland game would never never happen to a Shanahan team are gonna say about this.

They wont. Bad week for them. Denver blows out a division rival and Washington gave up 59 points.

Its going to be quiet around here.

And it will be GLORIOUS.

tsiguy96
11-15-2010, 08:46 PM
OK, agreed, our what... #3 receiver is almost as good as their #1 (who seems to have hit his ceiling a few years ago)

I think our O, in particular, is far and away more talented.

hey, just saying. moss has a history of solid seasons and hes a top 12 fantasy WR this year i believe, demaryius needs to get on field more to say hes better. lloyd and royal have proven thus far what tehy can do.

otherwise, yea denver is far better in almost every position on offense. they have a better DL and LB than us, overall.

Br0nc0Buster
11-15-2010, 08:47 PM
we have the upper hand on offense by a lot
on defense though they prolly overall have better talent

although its hard to tell that right now

TheProfessor
11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Redskins are 4-5 while we are 3-6

Unfortunately as Parcells use to say, "You are what your record says you are"

As of right now...

Redskins > Broncos.

gunns
11-15-2010, 08:54 PM

We've already had our 59 pt bad juju. I'm enjoying watching it happen to a coach some here said it would never happen to. Never have liked Washington and as long as it's not Denver, I'm enjoying it. I'm also enjoying watching a team that was so incredibly stupid in giving a contract like that to a QB, look incredibly stupid on the field.

Archer81
11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
We've already had our 59 pt bad juju. I'm enjoying watching it happen to a coach some here said it would never happen to. Never have liked Washington and as long as it's not Denver, I'm enjoying it. I'm also enjoying watching a team that was so incredibly stupid in giving a contract like that to a QB, look incredibly stupid on the field.

We do play Oakland again... Bad losses could still happen. Why invite that ugly juju back into the friendly confines of Dove Valley?

And I dont love the Redskins...I lived there in the late 1980s...Hail to the Redskins still makes me sick to listen to. It ranks right up there with Pittsburgh's "Here we go"...bleh...I need tums.

baja
11-15-2010, 09:04 PM

Can you imagine the outrage here by the Josh haters if we had on this very night given Orton an 80 million dollar contract and then proceeded to play on Monday night like this. 15 days to prepare for Vick and come up this this, no answer.