PDA

View Full Version : Charger time....

HAT
11-15-2010, 11:36 AM
And now Denver gets to play the role the Chiefs played yesterday.

Division game, on the road, opponent off of their bye in the proverbial 'must win' game.

Hopefully the MNF aspect will slightly neutralize SD's bye week advantage.

I can't friggin' wait.

Old Dude
11-15-2010, 11:45 AM
I don't think it's a must win game for the Chargers. They can lose it and still take the division. In fact, I think most analysts will still expect them to win the division even if they do go to 4-6.

Because, you know, they are the Chargers.

boltaneer
11-15-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't think it's a must win game for the Chargers. They can lose it and still take the division. In fact, I think most analysts will still expect them to win the division even if they do go to 4-6.

Because, you know, they are the Chargers.

I'd call it a must win game for the Chargers. They have the Colts after the Bronco game and that's arguably the toughest game left on their schedule so they can't lose two in a row here.

Also they're 0-2 in divisional games right now and with the Raiders at 3-0, they can't afford to fall to 0-3.

Old Dude
11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Bah - - they make a habit every year of falling well out of the lead and then going on a run at the end to take the division.

Then they go into the playoffs red hot and flop.

Don't see anything different happening this year.

Pseudofool
11-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Every divisional match up for each of the AFCW team's is a damn must win game.

pink_feet
11-15-2010, 01:26 PM
I expect Rivers to carve us up.
He will be getting his full receiving corps back as well as Gates.

Rivers and Gates are having monster years.

Now their defense, dunno. They seem overrated despite what numbers say.

Either way, super tough game for us.

Mile High Shack
11-15-2010, 01:31 PM
everyone has seen our pass rush and lack of pass rush and the way Champ's been playing lately, I'm not sure the over/under in this game will be any less than 70

24champ
11-15-2010, 01:36 PM
It's going to be a wild finish for the AFC West.

Can't remember the last time all four teams were still in it midway through November.

Pick Six
11-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Chargers - 541
Broncos - 0

Even Prater can't be trusted, after last Sunday...

missingnumber7
11-15-2010, 01:45 PM
I'd call it a must win game for the Chargers. They have the Colts after the Bronco game and that's arguably the toughest game left on their schedule so they can't lose two in a row here.

Also they're 0-2 in divisional games right now and with the Raiders at 3-0, they can't afford to fall to 0-3.

Would the world implode if this happened?

doonwise
11-15-2010, 02:37 PM
everyone has seen our pass rush and lack of pass rush and the way Champ's been playing lately, I'm not sure the over/under in this game will be any less than 70

Let's hope that Champ Baily is playing rope-a-dope and trying to bait the other team. Otherwise, wow, what a sudden decline...

lostknight
11-15-2010, 04:14 PM
I really wanted someone from the SD school of timed routes for a offensive coordinator when we got Josh. Their route running is superb. It's going to be really freaken hard to win this game unless we manage to shut down the smirk.

As a side note, did anyone notice that the NFL's new team indoctrination videos for the new rules this year, had a section on players taunting and badmouthing other players, which while legal was strong discouraged? Guess who was on the screen when they showed that particular bit of video.

400HZ
11-15-2010, 04:42 PM
41-36, San Diego takes it. Eddie Royal scores three return touchdowns. Lucky fan HERB KOWALSKI is forced into duty for the Chargers' depleted wide receiving corps and becomes the latest Phillip Rivers target to go off for 150 and 2 TD's.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_WN9q-BRvTD8/TMXBHFq_0PI/AAAAAAAAArE/3kpBOLOzCiM/s1600/New+Custom+Thanksgiving+Card+006.JPG

Homer Simpson
11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
http://bluegirlredstate.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/anchorman.jpg

Dr. Broncenstein
11-15-2010, 09:04 PM
Go f--k yourself, San Diego. :)

HAT
11-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Go f--k yourself, San Diego. :)

Wait....Does this mean you will be rooting for the Broncos this week? Interesting.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-15-2010, 09:39 PM
Wait....Does this mean you will be rooting for the Broncos this week? Interesting.

Oh look. It's kind of like a rent-a-cop version of the fan police.

HAT
11-15-2010, 09:44 PM
Hey, I don't care one way or another......

Do you want them to win next Monday or not? Pretty simple question, no?

Br0nc0Buster
11-15-2010, 09:44 PM
well um I hope our run game can build off the KC game because I am worried our defense will get shredded

our offense was fantastic though, they need to play like they did yesterday and put up points early

maybe Phillis will fumble he has a tendency to hold the ball like a loaf of bread at times

Dr. Broncenstein
11-15-2010, 09:49 PM
Hey, I don't care one way or another......

Do you want them to win next Monday or not? Pretty simple question, no?

You aren't intimidating anyone on that segway. Your gun is fake too.

HAT
11-15-2010, 09:55 PM
You aren't intimidating anyone on that segway. Your gun is fake too.

Nor was I trying to....Who are you rooting for next Monday? Pretty simple question, no?

Answer the question Claire.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Nor was I trying to....Who are you rooting for next Monday? Pretty simple question, no?

Answer the question Claire.

http://item.slide.com/r/1/144/i/qT6OpCDv5D8tzJJJ5CCazHyKOpmiBsUo/

gunns
11-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Oh look. It's kind of like a rent-a-cop version of the fan police.

Hilarious!

HAT
11-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Simple question Doc......And I doubt anyone here will judge you one way or another.

A) You want the Broncos to win next Monday.

B) You want the Chargers to win next Monday.

You don't even have to type the name of the team. A simple A or B will do.

Popps
11-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Next Monday is going to be rough.

I'm as optimistic as they come, but it's going to be tough to get out of there with a win.

By the way, Bob is trolling this thread right now. Has that fat **** ever taken his medicine for the beat-down we gave him yesterday?

Dr. Broncenstein
11-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Simple question Doc......And I doubt anyone here will judge you one way or another.

A) You want the Broncos to win next Monday.

B) You want the Chargers to win next Monday.

You don't even have to type the name of the team. A simple A or B will do.

So do you guys have to get tazed in order to carry a tazer, like real cops?

HAT
11-15-2010, 10:34 PM
So do you guys have to get tazed in order to carry a tazer, like real cops?

Not really sure where you are going with these cop or security guard references but it's clear you don't want to answer the question so I guess we'll just leave it at that.

I was just trying to figure out if you wanted Denver to win next week is all. (Feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer in public)

Go Broncos.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-15-2010, 10:36 PM
Not really sure where you are going with these cop or security guard references but it's clear you don't want to answer the question so I guess we'll just leave it at that.

I was just trying to figure out if you wanted Denver to win next week is all. (Feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer in public)

Go Broncos.

You'll never catch me, Pig.