PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations are in order

crazyhorse
11-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Well, I take full responsibility for the beat down my Chiefs took yesterday. It seems anytime I talk any junk before a game, the oposite happens. This was no exception.

I posted a thread earlier in the week promising the Chiefs would throw you a beatin'. It was a beatin' alright.

So, here I am.....humbled.

Big congrats Bronco fans. With any luck you will see more of these Broncos than the Broncos you've seen the 1st eight games. Yesterday they were a good team. Making circus catches. Those recievers were covered a majority of the time. But made the catch anyway. You were able to get our D line blocked up. Which you have struggled to do.

The only consolation I pull from the game at all is the D Bowe looked pretty good. We didn't quit, and Im telling myself our defense isn't as bad as they looked yesterday. In any event, I knew we still have a ways to go before we are a decent football team. I only hope yesterday was just a bad day at the office.

Good luck the rest of the way.

bronclvr
11-15-2010, 11:26 AM
As usual, a classy post from you.....

JJG
11-15-2010, 11:26 AM
classy post!

bronco militia
11-15-2010, 11:33 AM
Well, I take full responsibility for the beat down my Chiefs took yesterday. It seems anytime I talk any junk before a game, the oposite happens. This was no exception.

I posted a thread earlier in the week promising the Chiefs would throw you a beatin'. It was a beatin' alright.

Big congrats Bronco fans. With any luck you will see more of these Broncos than the Broncos you've seen the 1st eight games. Yesterday they were a good team. Making circus catches. Those recievers were covered a majority of the time. But made the catch anyway. You were able to get our D line blocked up. Which you have struggled to do.

The only consolation I pull from the game at all is the D Bowe looked pretty good. We didn't quit, and Im telling myself our defense isn't as bad as they looked yesterday. In any event, I knew we still have a ways to go before we are a decent football team. I only hope yesterday was just a bad day at the office.

Todd Haley does not approve of this post :~ohyah!:

CEH
11-15-2010, 11:33 AM

I don't think anyone is ever as bad or as good.

Explain NE being trounced by Hillis and then trouncing Pitts

Bowe is an interesting cat because he could have won the game outright for you guys in OAK had he just caught a simple in on the last drive to kill the clock and game.

I can't think of one team right now that jumps out and says powerhouse.

Next week is Denver's season. Win and we are still in it. Lose and it's over for us.

KC should be fine if they handle their divisison business at home.

SD scares me as they have done this before and are poised to do it again

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-15-2010, 11:34 AM
We cannot accept your congratulations. I don't know if you've heard, but we're 3-6, and therefore not allowed to be happy about a win, ever again.

At least not until the mountains crumble into the sea and Mike Shanahan comes back with Jay Cutler, Peyton Hillis, Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler to once again take us to the top a decade ago.

Pony Boy
11-15-2010, 11:35 AM
So what was the deal with your not so classy coach?

ColoradoDarin
11-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Yep, it was all your fault. Hang your mullet in shame.

Kaylore
11-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Classy post, Crazy. But it wasn't your fault; It was Bob's.

Old Dude
11-15-2010, 11:38 AM
Worst thing I can say about the Chiefs right now is that they are a young and slightly-above-average football team.

It's been a long time since KC fans had much to look forward to. But I think the Chiefs are finally out of their lean and desperate rut.

I think they have less than a 50/50 chance of winning the division, and even if they make the Playoffs, I can't see them getting past the second round (at best) but they are definitely on their way up.

Yesterday, they had the bad luck of running into a highly motivated and rested Denver team that had its offensive line healthy and working together for the first time all season.

crazyhorse
11-15-2010, 11:39 AM
So what was the deal with your not so classy coach?

Not sure. Probably trying to run up the score. I dont care either way. If he's pissed off thats probably a good thing for us. Maybe he can funnel it into the next game and we can be more competetive.

crazyhorse
11-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Classy post, Crazy. But it wasn't your fault; It was Bob's.

Yeah, I know. I was just stepping up where he doesn't. What else is new.

I knew when I saw him in here declaring a win last week we were screwed. That guy's never right about anything.

Kaylore
11-15-2010, 11:43 AM
I don't think getting out scored 14-19 is "running up the score." Especially when we didn't score until after you guys did just hold pace. I'm not sure what he was complaining about. It's not like we threw that much and when we did it was less than 5 yards.

baja
11-15-2010, 11:49 AM

The only consolation I pull from the game at all is the D Bowe looked pretty good.<b> We didn't quit,</b> and Im telling myself our defense isn't as bad as they looked yesterday. In any event, I knew we still have a ways to go before we are a decent football team. I only hope yesterday was just a bad day at the office.

You are right I was very impressed with that. I thought your team played pretty good and with a lot of determination. I think we will see some great football played between these two teams for years to come and thanks to Todd the rivalry should be more heated than ever.

CEH
11-15-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't think getting out scored 14-19 is "running up the score." Especially when we didn't score until after you guys did just hold pace. I'm not sure what he was complaining about. It's not like we threw that much and when we did it was less than 5 yards.

The last 3 qtrs of the game the score was 29-28 Chefs so for 3/4 of the game it was even steven.

Broncomutt
11-15-2010, 12:00 PM
We cannot accept your congratulations. I don't know if you've heard, but we're 3-6, and therefore not allowed to be happy about a win, ever again.

At least not until the mountains crumble into the sea and Mike Shanahan comes back with Jay Cutler, Peyton Hillis, Brandon Marshall and Tony Scheffler to once again take us to the top a decade ago.

Classy post Crazyhorse. :sunshine:You don't always see that kind of class around here.

Beat down #2 is in a few weeks!:strong:

Broncos_OTM
11-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Hey crazy.. hows the health?

Your team is on the rise atleast you got over 3 wins right. a qb and a few more pieces and you guys are playoff calibur.

broncocalijohn
11-15-2010, 12:39 PM
Maybe if you got rid of that Mustang and get back in the good vib with the local Camaro community, KC would have won.

bronco militia
11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
Maybe if you got rid of that Mustang and get back in the good vib with the local Camaro community, KC would have won.

Ha!LOL

crazyhorse
11-15-2010, 12:56 PM

Well, that Mustang means more to me than the KC community or the KC Chiefs. So....there ya go.

crazyhorse
11-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Hey crazy.. hows the health?

Your team is on the rise atleast you got over 3 wins right. a qb and a few more pieces and you guys are playoff calibur.

Health? Not that great. My lung function is down to 30% and I am in chronic rejection. If I'm here this time next year I will have been very fortunte.

Now.....before you feel sorry for me. I just want you guys to know that I am feeling pretty good. My outlook is great. I am very happy in my surroundings and thankful for every day. And........I can still have sex, barely.;)

No complaints here.

Rock Chalk
11-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Well, that Mustang means more to me than the KC community or the KC Chiefs. So....there ya go.

Its a pretty tight ride dude. Im not even a big Mustang fan but yours is pretty effing sweet.

eddie mac
11-15-2010, 01:09 PM
A classy post from the best non-Bronco poster on the site. Infact Crazy is a better poster than 1/2 the Bronco fans on here.

Rohirrim
11-15-2010, 01:12 PM
Health? Not that great. My lung function is down to 30% and I am in chronic rejection. If I'm here this time next year I will have been very fortunte.

Now.....before you feel sorry for me. I just want you guys to know that I am feeling pretty good. My outlook is great. I am very happy in my surroundings and thankful for every day. And........I can still have sex, barely.;)

No complaints here.

Hang in there, pal. You're one of the last classy Chief's fans left. ;D

I understand the love of Mustang's. I might have told you before, I once had a red '65. It had the 289 without any embellishment, but I drove that car back and forth across the country a couple of times and only ever had to change the waterpump. The most reliable (and fun) car I ever had.

Here's my dream car (if a couple hundred grand ever came my way):

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200511/1968-shelby-mustang-gt-50_460x0w.jpg

RaiderH8r
11-15-2010, 01:21 PM
Its a pretty tight ride dude. Im not even a big Mustang fan but yours is pretty effing sweet.

You kidding me? It's a POS and because I'm such a philathropic dude I'll be kind enough to take that albatross off his hands for him for free. No charge for him to give me that ride so he can move on to something much nicer.

crazyhorse
11-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Hang in there, pal. You're one of the last classy Chief's fans left. ;D

I understand the love of Mustang's. I might have told you before, I once had a red '65. It had the 289 without any embellishment, but I drove that car back and forth across the country a couple of times and only ever had to change the waterpump. The most reliable (and fun) car I ever had.

Here's my dream car (if a couple hundred grand ever came my way):

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/crop/200511/1968-shelby-mustang-gt-50_460x0w.jpg

A buddy of mine has a white one of those. We did a couple of car shows this year together. It's as nice as the one in the pic.

For the record, mine's quicker.:strong:

Pick Six
11-15-2010, 01:31 PM
The only consolation I pull from the game at all is the D Bowe looked pretty good.

Yes. Dwayne Bowe decided to catch the ball, for once. That was one disgusting aspect of the game, in an otherwise glorious day...:ninja:

Rohirrim
11-15-2010, 01:41 PM
A buddy of mine has a white one of those. We did a couple of car shows this year together. It's as nice as the one in the pic.

:thumbs:

Rock Chalk
11-15-2010, 02:38 PM

That's what she said! Oh!