PDA

View Full Version : Now McD's Getting Some AFCW Drama

TheReverend
11-15-2010, 09:46 AM
He's gotta be mad about the Oakland game that started to put him on the hot seat.

Then there was last year's "We own you" blow up with the Chargers players.

Now he's got Todd Haley trying to teach him sportsmanship.

I feel really good now thinking Josh has a personal reason to start hating each and every one of these disgusting, god forsaken franchises.

TheReverend
11-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Out of all the incredible moments in yesterdays game, my favorite was the smile on Josh's face after Haley's finger wag.

Get vicious!

Boobs McGee
11-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Completely agree. It's nice knowing he's got even MORE motivation to curb stomp our division rivals. This is the way the AFC should be !

Popps
11-15-2010, 09:50 AM
Out of all the incredible moments in yesterdays game, my favorite was the smile on Josh's face after Haley's finger wag.

Get vicious!

Anyone have a screen-shot or vid of McD's reaction? I've seen the vid, but not from an angle that shows it.

McD is .500 against the AFC West, better than his overall record at this point.

Archer81
11-15-2010, 09:52 AM
It kind of struck me as an older brother knowing he can't smack his younger brother because mom or dad are watching, so all he does is wag a finger.

McD's smirk cemented that impression for me.

And F you Todd Haley. You overused spunkrag.

:Broncos:

Eldorado
11-15-2010, 10:04 AM
anyone have a screen-shot or vid of mcd's reaction? I've seen the vid, but not from an angle that shows it.

Mcd is .500 against the afc west, better than his overall record at this point.

+1

Eldorado
11-15-2010, 10:08 AM
This is all I could find:

http://www.myvidster.com/video/608110/Todd_Haley_Doesnt_Shake_Josh_McDanielss_Hand_After _Broncos_Win_Over_Chiefs_VIDEO

zdoor
11-15-2010, 10:22 AM
Got it on the DVR... He looks like he was thinking "whatever dude, you got pwned"...

Steve Sewell
11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Some needs to do a "you gonna get raped" photoshop of McD. LOL

baja
11-15-2010, 11:40 AM

Get vicious!

Love to see a picture of that. Anyone got that?