PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to McDaniels!

24champ
11-14-2010, 04:25 PM
On his first AFC West Home Win!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/75/fullj.eddbebf79d5fbe964c3e53c961c7ce71/ap-af8eb727bcd1406d88fd4a484dad5615.jpg

And yes that is Rod Smith.

loborugger
11-14-2010, 04:27 PM
I was gonna start a thread along these lines, but I will just post in this thread.

With a big win coming off a bye week, with a team that responded well to the coach, a team that hasnt given up, a good game plan, and a solid victory at home, does McD get any slack? Is his stock elevated at all?

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Congrats this is much better than getting blown out by Oakland at home.

rmsanger
11-14-2010, 04:33 PM
We need more Rod Smith on this team.... He needs to be a position coach...

Boogerboots
11-14-2010, 04:34 PM
Did Haley just do the pull back handshake and sweep his hair?

Sore loser.

SoDak Bronco
11-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Did Haley just do the pull back handshake and sweep his hair?

Sore loser.

NO the bastard just pointed to Josh and said something...Wow what a Jackass!!

24champ
11-14-2010, 04:36 PM
We need more Rod Smith on this team.... He needs to be a position coach...

I agree, however he's been too busy ripping folks off with his business schemes...but that's for another thread.

zdoor
11-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Best game of his HC career

WolfpackGuy
11-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Hoodies off to you.

Keep it up, you're on a short leash.

Soul-Bronco
11-14-2010, 05:09 PM
that picture is epic, I LOVE ROD SMITH

oubronco
11-14-2010, 05:10 PM
Nice win for Josh I wonder how much Elways pep talk added to the fire

montrose
11-14-2010, 05:11 PM
On his first AFC West Home Win!

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/75/fullj.eddbebf79d5fbe964c3e53c961c7ce71/ap-af8eb727bcd1406d88fd4a484dad5615.jpg

And yes that is Rod Smith.

McD + Rod + Greek = Epic Win.

go_broncos
11-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Congrats Josh..Best game you have coached.very aggressive playcalling and most importantly you didn't abandon the running game.

Popps
11-14-2010, 05:20 PM
.500 against the AFC West. Could be better, could be worse.

Let's hope we can build on this game. This sure feels more like what this team is capable of.

orinjkrush
11-14-2010, 05:21 PM
brilliantly coached. the team was prepared in all areas. game plan had Failey/ Crennel/ Weis dumbfounded for the entire first half.

please repeat.

NYBronco
11-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Nice game Coach!

lostknight
11-14-2010, 05:46 PM
With a big win coming off a bye week, with a team that responded well to the coach, a team that hasnt given up, a good game plan, and a solid victory at home, does McD get any slack? Is his stock elevated at all?

Absolutely.

Again, I've always been in the camp that the thing that keeps McDaniels from being great, is McDaniels, Super-Genius.

Today I think we saw a more fundamental type of football, a more effective running game, a more traditional blocking scheme up front, and rewards poured in.

I think this might be a genesis of return to the 6-0 Broncos that we lost after the bye week last week. There is a nice symmetry to that.

Then again, Josh has already proven that he puts his A-game on when he is playing against former bosses. The real test will be next week.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 05:47 PM
I hope this doesn't keep Josh around for another year. It's a nice win but a change is needed. See how things work out next week.

baja
11-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Absolutely.

Again, I've always been in the camp that the thing that keeps McDaniels from being great, is McDaniels, Super-Genius.

Today I think we saw a more fundamental type of football, a more effective running game, a more traditional blocking scheme up front, and rewards poured in.

I think this might be a genesis of return to the 6-0 Broncos that we lost after the bye week last week. There is a nice symmetry to that.

Then again, Josh has already proven that he puts his A-game on when he is playing against former bosses.<b> The real test will be next week.

Until next week than it will be the week after that right?

baja
11-14-2010, 05:49 PM
I hope this doesn't keep Josh around for another year. It's a nice win but a change is needed. See how things work out next week.

Someone should slap some sense into your ignorant ass.

gunns
11-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Congrats to the whole damn team. This is why I've been so angry since the Oakland game, I knew, despite injuries they could do this. They didn't just win a game, they came out and dominated. We all needed this.

Soul-Bronco
11-14-2010, 05:51 PM

So getting spanked by oakland pushed most over the edge with firing Mcdaniels, but mutting the chiefs should keep josh around another season?

yea no bias on this board

lostknight
11-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Until next week than it will be the week after that right?

That's what happens when you **** away the first half of the season.

But no, The SD game is huge. Depending on the situation, it would put a pretty mortal blow to their hopes for a late run. The rams game will be important, but the SD games is critical.

TailgateNut
11-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Congrats Josh..Best game you have coached.very aggressive playcalling and most importantly you didn't abandon the running game.

Go **** yourself, bandwagon bitch!

TailgateNut
11-14-2010, 06:00 PM

See my reply to go broncos.

HILife
11-14-2010, 06:02 PM
I agree, however he's been too busy ripping folks off with his business schemes...but that's for another thread.

? Interesting, please elaborate.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Someone should slap some sense into your ignorant ass.

So one game erases the last 10, nice. This team is unprepared and is in no way a threat for anything, much less the division. I am happy for you if one game sends you into a semi orgasmic bliss. Enjoy the rest of the season.

orangemonkey
11-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Very exciting win across the board. Josh, Kyle, Khowshon and the rest of the team really kicked ass. Haley's reaction at the end of the game was hilarious. Can't wait to hear what was said. Was he pissed that Josh ran up the score? LOL.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:08 PM
So getting spanked by oakland pushed most over the edge with firing Mcdaniels, but mutting the chiefs should keep josh around another season?

yea no bias on this board

I would like to think the body of work will net the result this team needs, that would be a change of the head coach. This team needs a real GM and a coach that understands football at a basic level, run and stop the run. Not the bubble screen offense that get's yards but not points. Good game, but how many times will it work? So far it has meant less than .500.

The MVPlaya
11-14-2010, 06:12 PM
I would like to think the body of work will net the result this team needs, that would be a change of the head coach. This team needs a real GM and a coach that understands football at a basic level, run and stop the run. Not the bubble screen offense that get's yards but not points. Good game, but how many times will it work? So far it has meant less than .500.

Kansas City before todays game

Ranked #1 with 180 rush yards per game.

Today against the Broncos:

22 carries for 51 yards and 2.3 YPC

Broncos running today:

31 carries for 153 yards and 4.9 YPC

Let me add we were 5-5 in the red zone.

Nothing will erase the past, but what we are talking about is today and the future.

Please get the **** out here.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-14-2010, 06:15 PM
5-5 in the redzone. That's like 5 times better than 0-5. How did we get so much better?

The MVPlaya
11-14-2010, 06:17 PM
5-5 in the redzone. That's like 5 times better than 0-5. How did we get so much better?

Jesus.

No pun.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Jesus.

No pun.

McD found Jesus?

The MVPlaya
11-14-2010, 06:19 PM
McD found Jesus?

Tebow...

Crushaholic
11-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Very exciting win across the board. Josh, Kyle, Khowshon and the rest of the team really kicked ass. Haley's reaction at the end of the game was hilarious. Can't wait to hear what was said. Was he pissed that Josh ran up the score? LOL.

He shouldn't be pissed. KC actually mounted a fairly impressive comeback. He should be proud of his team in the second half, rather than crying about the game...

TailgateNut
11-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Tebow...

Puleeeeze!

I'm sure your idol would have been able to do as well as Orton............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................in his dreams!

BroncoMan4ever
11-14-2010, 06:25 PM
McD + Rod + Greek = Epic Win.

McD + Rod - Greek would be even better in my opinion

Requiem
11-14-2010, 06:29 PM
So one game erases the last 10, nice. This team is unprepared and is in no way a threat for anything, much less the division. I am happy for you if one game sends you into a semi orgasmic bliss. Enjoy the rest of the season.

Two games back in the division with seven to play. Yeah, we are in play for the division.

"Take a seat."

Bitch. Hilarious!

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 06:35 PM

It is no longer a stupid idea to run Tebow out of the shotgun on the goal line for the score like it was the 1st 7 weeks.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Two games back in the division with seven to play. Yeah, we are in play for the division.

"Take a seat."

b****. Hilarious!

And you still running your mouth. I guess you got mommy looking out for you. This division is out of reach with the coach we have. And you are still a little bit*h, I would love to see you at a game. Fun times for all.

go_broncos
11-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Go **** yourself, bandwagon b****!

we won one game and you start bitching..LOL

I am enjoying the win..At the same time,I want to see how the team plays in next 7 games.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
we won one game and you start b****ing..LOL

I am enjoying the win..At the same time,I want to see how the team plays in next 7 games.

Hey, according to some we just won our superbowl. Funny how that used to be the Chiefs deal. How the mighty have fallen.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 06:43 PM
For me the best thing about today's game was when my 3 year old sat next to me on the couch as he has all year and I we could yell "Go Broncos" without me having to pretend they were doing well. They scored twice while he sat with me and we got to cheer them on until he decided to torment his older sister.

Nice memories.

theAPAOps5
11-14-2010, 06:44 PM
And you still running your mouth. I guess you got mommy looking out for you. This division is out of reach with the coach we have. And you are still a little bit*h, I would love to see you at a game. Fun times for all.

Yeah I would love to see you get your ass kicked. It would be quick but fun.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Yeah I would love to see you get your ass kicked. It would be quick but fun.

You are welcome to try, I am an old man but show up and shut up.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 06:45 PM
Hey, according to some we just won our superbowl. Funny how that used to be the Chiefs deal. How the mighty have fallen.

Mathamathamaticly we are still in the run for the divison, if you use homer math we can still go 16-0 but if you use real math we could win the divison, provided the other 3 teams continue to lose and we continue to win.

theAPAOps5
11-14-2010, 06:47 PM
You are welcome to try, I am an old man but show up and shut up.

Nah I respect my elders regardless of how stupid they are. But it would be fun to watch you get rocked, have no doubt you would slap like a little girl. That is how you post.

Gort
Absolutely.

Then again, Josh has already proven that he puts his A-game on when he is playing against former bosses. The real test will be next week.

two separate times today, the issue of Belichick protoges came up.

on the CBS pregame show, they talked with the HC of the Browns and he basically said that part of his maturation was learning that you can still win in this league without doing everything exactly the way it was done in NE.

during the Broncos game, the announcers also spent some time gushing about how Cassel had "grown up" and learned that he didn't have to do everything exactly the same way as he did in NE and he could find success in this league as well.

this seems to be the hurdle that McD needs to overcome as well.

to me, the playcalling in today's game was refreshing. it reminded me of the old Shanny offense where he could get an opposing D on their heels early and playing catch up. in recent weeks, the playcalling has been awful. today, it was creative and had a purpose behind it that we haven't seen in some time. my guess is that 2 weeks preparation allows McD to get more involved in the offensive gameplan than usual, thus the result we saw on the field today. i don't know if that means McD is a better OC than HC, or that we need a better OC, or what... i just know that today's offensive gameplan was the sort of thing we have been expecting since the boy genius got here. we saw some of that early last year as well. but once we got into a "handoff to Knowshon on 1st down, handoff to Knowshown on 2nd down, pass by Orton on 3rd down, punt on 4th down" offensive mindset, we started losing games.

TailgateNut

OOOOOOOOH. Everybody duck.Hilarious!

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:48 PM
Mathamathamaticly we are still in the run for the divison, if you use homer math we can still go 16-0 but if you use real math we could win the divison, provided the other 3 teams continue to lose and we continue to win.

Hey, we need to use McDaniels math. The Broncos are a great team until eliminated from the playoffs. Don't you know we are setup for a championship run?

TailgateNut
11-14-2010, 06:49 PM

Oh take a dose of STFU. I'm sick of the likes of you, bpc, jhns, bf7 and the rest of your ilk. ****ing disgusting little fairweather bitches.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:50 PM
OOOOOOOOH. Everybody duck.Hilarious!

Easy fella, I only have eyes for requiem. I want to show him some special love.

The MVPlaya
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/22/zach_eyebrows.gif

theAPAOps5
Oh take a dose of STFU. I'm sick of the likes of you, bpc, jhns, bf7 and the rest of your ilk. ****ing disgusting little fairweather b****es.

Don't forget uber douche scttgrd or whatever her name is!

Requiem

Why would the division be out of reach when we are only two games behind with seven to play, with four of those games being against divisional opponents? Sorry, your hatred for McDaniels doesn't negate the realistic ability of our chance to win the division. If the leaders of this division were 7-2 or 8-1, you might have a case, but they aren't. They are 5-4 teams who have shown incredible weaknesses, just as we have. Frankly, it is anybody's ball game.

If we put our money where our mouth is and want this division, we beat Kansas City again, we get our revenge on Oakland and we take it to San Diego twice. That would almost do the trick. We need not worry about the other teams and who they play, the Broncos need to focus on their opponents. Hopefully, with a stroke of luck those other games will fall in our favor.

I am hopeful this ass-beating of the Chiefs is a huge morale and confidence booster for the organization top to bottom. This is exactly the kind of medicine we needed. Not a close victory, but complete annihilation.

And yes, running my mouth comes natural to combat stupidity. You have a lot of it to be rebuked so someone needs to step up and place the turds in their place, which if you remember, is not within 300 ft. of a school or a Chuck-E-Cheese!

The MVPlaya
11-14-2010, 06:51 PM
scttgrd needs to get the **** outta here and shut the **** up.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/26/stfu_2.jpg

TailgateNut
11-14-2010, 06:53 PM
Easy fella, I only have eyes for requiem. I want to show him some special love.

What-****ing-ever!

Go sulk somewhere else about our win.

lostknight
11-14-2010, 06:57 PM

This is the problem I have with McDanielites. The second that anything good happens, they think it gives them free reign to attack anyone who disagrees with their position.

Once can only hope Josh doesn't do the same. If he doesn't, we are in for a great ride for the rest of this season. If he does revert to bad Josh, we will get more repeats of London and Oakland.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Why would the division be out of reach when we are only two games behind with seven to play, with four of those games being against divisional opponents? Sorry, your hatred for McDaniels doesn't negate the realistic ability of our chance to win the division. If the leaders of this division were 7-2 or 8-1, you might have a case, but they aren't. They are 5-4 teams who have shown incredible weaknesses, just as we have. Frankly, it is anybody's ball game.

If we put our money where our mouth is and want this division, we beat Kansas City again, we get our revenge on Oakland and we take it to San Diego twice. That would almost do the trick. We need not worry about the other teams and who they play, the Broncos need to focus on their opponents. Hopefully, with a stroke of luck those other games will fall in our favor.

I am hopeful this ass-beating of the Chiefs is a huge morale and confidence booster for the organization top to bottom. This is exactly the kind of medicine we needed. Not a close victory, but complete annihilation.

And yes, running my mouth comes natural to combat stupidity. You have a lot of it to be rebuked so someone needs to step up and place the turds in their place, which if you remember, is not within 300 ft. of a school or a Chuck-E-Cheese!

I guess you have not seen much of this team in the last two years. Like you it's impotent when it matters. Unlike you i'm not worried about meeting my opponents. Do you need to bring your mommy?

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/26/stfu_2.jpg

You have no idea what is going on. So just move on and shut up.

broncosteven
This is the problem I have with McDanielites. The second that anything good happens, they think it gives them free reign to attack anyone who disagrees with their position.

Once can only hope Josh doesn't do the same. If he doesn't, we are in for a great ride for the rest of this season. If he does revert to bad Josh, we will get more repeats of London and Oakland.

The Internets, where every dog has his day and you can threaten to beat up people you will never actually meet.

Requiem
I want to show him some special love.

That is sick. You need help!

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 07:12 PM
That is sick. You need help!

Only you can cure me, bring help if you need it. I'm sure mommy will come to rescue you.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:14 PM

<b>I am enjoying the win..At the same time,I want to see how the team plays in next 7 games.

wow a go_broncos post I agree with.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:20 PM
After reading this thread I have to ask, "Did we win the game?"

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 07:24 PM
After reading this thread I have to ask, "Did we win the game?"

We won, but do you have confidence that there is a run in this team? Are they ready to make a season saving run for the playoffs? If so I'm sure we would all like to hear that kind of prediction.

bpc
11-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Nice win for the boys! Glad we got our first division win at home in the McD era, along with a 100 yd game from Knowshon.

24champ
11-14-2010, 07:28 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/14/fullj.a3be3e810445601ab53731b068f158f6/a3be3e810445601ab53731b068f158f6-getty-98687679je014_kansascity.jpg

Archer81
11-14-2010, 07:28 PM
We won, but do you have confidence that there is a run in this team? Are they ready to make a season saving run for the playoffs? If so I'm sure we would all like to hear that kind of prediction.

Yes.

:Broncos:

baja
11-14-2010, 07:31 PM

I enjoyed the win and really enjoyed the improvement over the last home game. Glad I'm not miserable like you are.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:33 PM
It used to be that we talked about the game with enjoyment after a win like this.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:34 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/14/fullj.a3be3e810445601ab53731b068f158f6/a3be3e810445601ab53731b068f158f6-getty-98687679je014_kansascity.jpg

nice!

Archer81
11-14-2010, 07:34 PM
It used to be that we talked about the game with enjoyment after a win like this.

Those days will come again.

And they will be GLORIOUS.

Garcia Bronco
11-14-2010, 07:38 PM
they really played well today. Mcdaniel looked like he got them to focus. Awesome!

montrose
11-14-2010, 07:38 PM
McD + Rod - Greek would be even better in my opinion

Hilarious!

The MVPlaya
11-14-2010, 07:40 PM
PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
Spencer Larsen said he's been watching Peyton Hillis, is trying to emulate Hillis' style. "That was cool," Larsen said about his 10-yd run.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Those days will come again.

And they will be GLORIOUS.

We used to have days like that before McDaniels. But given the current regime, nothing is a given. They could easily get blown out the next game. I have no confidence in this staff. I guess if you look on the bright side they are headed to the superbowl.:strong:

Archer81
11-14-2010, 07:43 PM
We used to have days like that before McDaniels. But given the current regime, nothing is a given. They could easily get blown out the next game. I have no confidence in this staff. I guess if you look on the bright side they are headed to the superbowl.:strong:

I dont care how you feel about the coaching staff.

You asked do you (I) have any confidence the team can make a run. I said yes.

And nothing was given with the old staff, either. Not when along the d-line you have all pro studs like Josh Mallard and Pope.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 07:56 PM
PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
Spencer Larsen said he's been watching Peyton Hillis, is trying to emulate Hillis' style. "That was cool," Larsen said about his 10-yd run.

I thought Hillis is a tard and has no value as a football player?

Archer81
11-14-2010, 07:59 PM
I thought Hillis is a tard and has no value as a football player?

Only when he does well and cleveland wins.

Hard to use him as a hammer when the Brownies lose.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 08:03 PM
Only when he does well and cleveland wins.

Hard to use him as a hammer when the Brownies lose.

They played the Jets tough for 74 minutes.

Missouribronc
11-14-2010, 08:07 PM

It truly is amazing that you can be this much of a douche after a win like thus.

Congratulations **** stick.

Archer81
11-14-2010, 08:10 PM
They played the Jets tough for 74 minutes.

Yup they did.

But it seems Hillis talk comes out when Denver loses, cleveland wins or Hillis does well.

Kind of crazy.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Yup they did.

But it seems Hillis talk comes out when Denver loses, cleveland wins or Hillis does well.

Kind of crazy.

Kinda like that other guy in Chicago whose name hasn't been mentioned yet today (that I know of)...

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 08:15 PM
I dont care how you feel about the coaching staff.

You asked do you (I) have any confidence the team can make a run. I said yes.

And nothing was given with the old staff, either. Not when along the d-line you have all pro studs like Josh Mallard and Pope.

A change was made, and it was needed. But is the new staff up to the task? I think no. It's just an observation. I believe the wrong direction was taken. Will things work out? Only time will tell, but anyone that can say for certain either way is trying to sell you something. No one knows either way at this point.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 08:19 PM
It truly is amazing that you can be this much of a douche after a win like thus.

Congratulations **** stick.

Can you say for certain that the next game is in the bag? It's about the season, not a single game. How will this team look next week? Will it be the team that played the 49ers or will it be the team that played the Queefs?

Missouribronc
11-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Can you say for certain that the next game is in the bag? It's about the season, not a single game. How will this team look next week? Will it be the team that played the 49ers or will it be the team that played the Queefs?

That's not my problem. I don't fancy myself a self-centered douche bag talking head like you. I enjoy when my team wins and I don't act like I'm smarter than the coach/gm/ownership (which you aren't ).

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 08:23 PM

Lets worry about that next week. BTW is your username based on ScotT's Guard stain repellant?

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 08:32 PM
That's not my problem. I don't fancy myself a self-centered douche bag talking head like you. I enjoy when my team wins and I don't act like I'm smarter than the coach/gm/ownership (which you aren't ).

Let's see how the rest of the season plays out. I guess you are so smart that you can enlighten us all to how that will work out. I suppose you have some kind of inside track on how this team will perform. You are just as much an idiot as the rest of us, so stop acting like you have any clue as to what you are talking about.

Archer81
11-14-2010, 08:33 PM
Kinda like that other guy in Chicago whose name hasn't been mentioned yet today (that I know of)...

Desmond Clark?

Total fail on Shanahan's part to let him go.

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Lets worry about that next week. BTW is your username based on ScotT's Guard stain repellant?

Next week is something to look forward to, my user name is short for my name. Not too hard too figure out.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 08:38 PM
Next week is something to look forward to, my user name is short for my name. Not too hard too figure out.

Sam C untguard?

Just joking...

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Sam C untguard?

Just joking...

No, but that is funny.

Hulamau
11-14-2010, 08:52 PM
He shouldn't be pissed. KC actually mounted a fairly impressive comeback. He should be proud of his team in the second half, rather than crying about the game...

We made it look a LOT more impressive that it really was Crush! Their last three scores we were in lazy prevent D mode giving a wide berth and just trying to slow them down a bit and run out the clock ... and the last two drives of ours we had basically given up trying to run up the score on offense and basically went through the motions and gave them the ball back.

Josh was being lenient and a gentleman.. a lot more so than the jerk Haley deserved. If we had played for money the last quarter tge Queers finish with 12 less points and we grab another TD easily .. or another FG at a minimum.

Haley should be licking Josh's cahones for being so kind .. And what a freaking hypocrite after they ran up the score on us last year here!!

Haley is a little cry baby.

Requiem
11-14-2010, 08:55 PM
I guess you have not seen much of this team in the last two years. Like you it's impotent when it matters. Unlike you i'm not worried about meeting my opponents. Do you need to bring your mommy?

I've seen every game.

I have no interest in meeting someone like you in person, who has a track record of threatening violence against other forum members.

And no, I don't need to bring my mommy. She doesn't like the Broncos, she has and always will be a Nawlins Saints fan.

Plus, you can leave the family smack out of it. You're a big boy.

gunns
11-14-2010, 09:02 PM

I think he saw Josh unplug the replay equipment. ;D

Requiem
11-14-2010, 09:04 PM
I was totally baffled when they came up with the "Instant replay malfunction." tidbit. I mean, really? Can't look at the big video scoreboard or grab someone's 4G phone on the sidelines? :D

scttgrd
11-14-2010, 09:04 PM
I've seen every game.

I have no interest in meeting someone like you in person, who has a track record of threatening violence against other forum members.

And no, I don't need to bring my mommy. She doesn't like the Broncos, she has and always will be a Nawlins Saints fan.

Plus, you can leave the family smack out of it. You're a big boy.

Well, I guess you should have left the "smack" out of your posts. I am a reasonable person, but when you drop the kind of crap you like to run I am going to have your ass or an apology. It's up to you. I just come here to talk about the Broncos. Maybe not always the popular position, but it's not in the circle jerk that is the norm.

24champ
11-14-2010, 09:09 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/1114/20101114__broncos_jmcdanielsjump_111410%7Ep1.jpg

Requiem
11-14-2010, 09:20 PM
Well, I guess you should have left the "smack" out of your posts. I am a reasonable person, but when you drop the kind of crap you like to run I am going to have your ass or an apology. It's up to you. I just come here to talk about the Broncos. Maybe not always the popular position, but it's not in the circle jerk that is the norm.

Well, you have neither had my ass nor will be getting an apology.

Family is off-limits on the Mane. You know this.

Plus, no reasonable person would be incessant on making violent threats to posters on a weekly basis.

You are over 40 years old, I would suggest you start acting like an adult.

Unfortunately, that is unlikely to happen given the IQ you tend to sport with your nonsensical rants and sociopath tendencies.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-14-2010, 09:27 PM

"An ass or an apology"

El Oh El.

Sassy
11-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I think he saw Josh unplug the replay equipment. ;D

I still think that was a TD...replay or not!
Too bad...because it would have cost the Chiefs a TO.

footstepsfrom#27
11-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Congrations to McDaniels, best game he's coached so far and the first glimmer of hope we've seen in a long while. I hope they can use this to build on for the 2nd half. Maybe he's gonne turn the corner...we can only hope so.

Cito Pelon
11-14-2010, 11:59 PM
Most points scored since 1963.

Bronco Yoda
11-15-2010, 04:14 AM
Josh looked excited too with this win. Welcome to the AFC West coach McD. I hope you make a habit of this.

baja
11-15-2010, 04:31 AM

I have yet to see you talk about the Broncos. All I see is you fighting with someone or laying smack on McD and the Broncos.

Truth is I suspect you are a Raider fan.

go_broncos
11-15-2010, 04:31 AM
Josh looked excited too with this win. Welcome to the AFC West coach McD. I hope you make a habit of this.

you do know that there are lot of NE connections in chiefs team.
I am excited with this win.
At the same time, I want to see how we respond in the remaining seven games.
I am hoping that Josh is able to figure out the winning formula and be competitive in the remaining games.

Drek
11-15-2010, 04:32 AM
I am hoping that Josh is able to figure out the winning formula and be competitive in the remaining games.
Our "winning formula" was a healthy OL that did their job.

The MVPlaya
11-15-2010, 04:33 AM

We were competitive in every game but 1 this season.

baja
11-15-2010, 04:33 AM
Our "winning formula" was a healthy OL that did their job.

And 21 early points that took the running game away from KC.

baja
11-15-2010, 04:36 AM
The thing is we are not as good as the score indicates against KC and we are not as bad as the score indicates against the Raiders.

We are not a bad team and we are a team steadily growing into a solid team.

go_broncos
11-15-2010, 04:50 AM
The thing is we are not as good as the score indicates against KC and we are not as bad as the score indicates against the Raiders.

We are not a bad team and we are a team steadily growing into a solid team.

I felt for the first time this season that we played as a unit.
It is not due to the score..
We committed very few penalities(no 9/12 men penalities) and Josh didn't abandon the run.
I am not too worried about the defense giving points to KC.
My main worry was about our offense(especially in RZ) and we were excellent.