PDA

View Full Version : Go Donkeys!

BreesLightning
11-14-2010, 07:43 AM
Ok since a Raider fan got so say it; I just wanted to let you know the Charger nation(f$&k the raiders) is with you this weekend as well.

Go Joshie, Slowshon and Kylie Mc'Orton!!!

Popps
11-14-2010, 08:56 AM
Well, at least we know if we lose... there's an upside.

loborugger
11-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Raider fan & Charger fan in here admonishing us to beat a mediocre KC team so that Oakland and SD can catch up to KC in the division race - a division where KC's lead is not a lot. Says more about the faith these SD and Oakland fans have in their team than it says about Denver.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-14-2010, 09:12 AM
So the Chargers get into the post season with the help of the Broncos. How would this be different from say the last five years? Do you need help figuring out the eventual end to that story?

cutthemdown
11-14-2010, 09:13 AM
All these Charger and Raider fans having fun with us makes me think the will regret it. Watch Denver beat the Raiders or the Chargers late in the year and cost them a playoff spot.

cutthemdown
11-14-2010, 09:15 AM
The football gods never smile on fans acting like Oak and Chief fans are. Haven't won a thing but having fun like they have.

Oakland and KC have more dissapointment to look forward to then Denver does at this point.

Good luck with Pitt next week Oak. KC? hell they won't a thing with Cassel starting. Give me a break.

cutthemdown
11-14-2010, 09:16 AM
All Charger and Chief fans care about is playoffs Broncostien. The reason? For one its been so long not many of them were old enough to enjoy the last Superbowl....For the other they have no idea what winning one is like.......For the Faiders.....well they understand better then those 2 teams but still deep down know they ain't going to the Superbowl.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
If there is any consolation to our team's recent state, it's watching the inevitable post season collapse of the Chargers. It's that good.

Rausch 2.0
11-14-2010, 09:18 AM
All these Charger and Raider fans having fun with us makes me think the will regret it. Watch Denver beat the Raiders or the Chargers late in the year and cost them a playoff spot.

Please do...

Rausch 2.0
11-14-2010, 09:19 AM
So the Chargers get into the post season...?

No...