PDA

View Full Version : McDaniels walked out Tues?

supermanhr9
11-14-2010, 07:04 AM
My buddies mom's best friend works with the team, and said that McD got so pissed off Tuesday that he walked out on practice, and didn't even show up Wednesday?? She has always provided accurate info like predicting the Shannahan firing, the benching of Jake Plummer, which coach was favored in the interview process, crap like this.

Can anyone confirm this? It seems unrealistic.... But maybe not?

go_broncos
11-14-2010, 07:08 AM
My buddies mom's best friend works with the team, and said that McD got so pissed off Tuesday that he walked out on practice, and didn't even show up Wednesday?? She has always provided accurate info like predicting the Shannahan firing, the benching of Jake Plummer, which coach was favored in the interview process, crap like this.

Good.We might win this game as he didn't coach for 2 days.

CEH
11-14-2010, 07:10 AM

Firstly, Tues is an off day for players. No practice to walk out of.

Secondly both he and Orton give weekly pressers on Weds.

Thirdly if a HC failed to show up for work it would be national news in today's world of multi media

OABB
11-14-2010, 07:11 AM
Good.We might win this game as he didn't coach for 2 days.

Ok. I laughed. But you are still a douche.

strafen
11-14-2010, 07:11 AM
In before Popps saying how Shanahan and other coaches in the NFL have done that.
In before Baja says he's cool with that...

supermanhr9
11-14-2010, 07:14 AM

Thirdly if a HC failed to show up for work it would be national news in today's world of multi media

That's what I said,, but apparently she swears by her statement.

I'm gonna chalk this one up as bogus, but it's always worth runnin by the Maners first.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:16 AM
In before Popps saying how Shanahan and other coaches in the NFL have done that.
In before Baja says he's cool with that...

He's probably a little stressed right now if he needed a day off that is what he should do he's got position coaches and the game plan is set. He worked all the days the players had off.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:19 AM
That's what I said,, but apparently she swears by her statement.

<b>I'm gonna chalk this one up as bogus, but it's always worth runnin by the Maners first.

LOL I bet that when some of these guys play Monopoly they think they are buying real property and collecting real money.

TheChamp24
11-14-2010, 07:22 AM
Dude I heard from this guy on the lightrail who flew in from Pittsburgh that talked to another guy on the streets who knew of a guy he talked to earlier who knew a guy in the Patriots organization saying McDaniels wanted to come back to the Patriots.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:47 AM
Dude I heard from this guy on the lightrail who flew in from Pittsburgh that talked to another guy on the streets who knew of a guy he talked to earlier who knew a guy in the Patriots organization saying McDaniels wanted to come back to the Patriots.

I have developed a divining system that reveals the truth 100% of the time. After my morning bowel movement i gaze into the bowl and if the turd curls around the bowl clockwise it is a 'yes' to the question asked, conversely a turd curling counterclockwise it indicates a 'no'. If the poop breaks up into short pieces it is an 'uncertain'. If the log sinks it means the answer is hidden at this time. If the crap stinks it means it is a shiity question.

broncogary
11-14-2010, 07:53 AM
I have developed a divining system that reveals the truth 100% of the time. After my morning bowel movement i gaze into the bowl and if the turd curls around the bowl clockwise it is a 'yes' to the question asked, conversely a turd curling counterclockwise it indicates a 'no'. If the poop breaks up into short pieces it is an 'uncertain'. If the log sinks it means the answer is hidden at this time. If the crap stinks it means it is a shiity question.

So this is what you learned from that holy man? Ha!

Kaylore
11-14-2010, 07:57 AM
On the Josh McDaniels show he said they had a good week of practice. FYI he does not say this every week. I know the haters will say "He always lies" but that's not true. After some loses he's mentioned they didn't practice well and going into that week he never said they were and then reversed himself. In regards to the original post, there were rumors about those other events happening from other sources when they did and no one has said anything about this, so I would say this doesn't sound right.

baja
11-14-2010, 08:01 AM
So this is what you learned from that holy man? Ha!

No he taught me when you don't eat you don't shiit.

lostknight
11-14-2010, 08:01 AM

I thought there was a practice this Tuesday due to players being off last week.

I also believe that it would be damn near impossible for McDaniels to "disappear" without it leaking to the media. I do think that there are three possibilities:

1) Josh has checked out, and given up on the team, -or-
2) Josh is actually starting to delegate and the OC/DC are actually being more hands on. -or-
3) This is just rumors floating around.

I think in order of likelihood it's 3,2,1. If 1 is true, McDaniels will be gone before the end of the week.

lostknight
11-14-2010, 08:03 AM
On the Josh McDaniels show he said they had a good week of practice. FYI he does not say this every week. I

*snort* the last time I heard that, it was both McDaniels and Orton before the Oakland game.

We know how that one turned out.

go_broncos
11-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Ok. I laughed. But you are still a douche.

Are you the poster that said Moreno will rush more than 1200 yards this season??

ROFL!

baja
11-14-2010, 08:07 AM
Are you the poster that said Moreno will rush more than 1200 yards this season??

ROFL!

That would be me.

go_broncos
11-14-2010, 08:10 AM
That would be me.

nope..i remember i had a bet with him regarding that and later he withdrew it.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-14-2010, 08:18 AM
http://item.slide.com/r/1/114/i/rqNkWnTl2D_ey48Qzj8PW-EXzeeAKDn8/

OABB
11-14-2010, 08:27 AM
nope..i remember i had a bet with him regarding that and later he withdrew it.

That was me. We've done this before. I'm proud of my stance and not proud of my psychic ability. I didn't foresee his injuries or our oline troubles. Not ashamed in the least ftr.

Jesterhole
11-14-2010, 08:28 AM

If it happened, it would be all over the news at this point. I don't like McFail as the coach, but I will say that I don't see him pulling this kind of crap. Very Prima Dona like, and The Head Hoodie wouldn't approve.

baja
11-14-2010, 08:29 AM
If it happened, it would be all over the news at this point. I don't like McFail as the coach, but I will say that I don't see him pulling this kind of crap. Very Prima Dona like, and The Head Hoodie wouldn't approve.

I thought you were the head noodle.

WolfpackGuy
11-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Maybe he went down to the store to buy a clue.

It would've been all over the news if he did leave or whatever.

Pony Boy
11-14-2010, 08:30 AM
"My buddies mom's best friend works with the team, and said"

There's your sign.......Ha!

Popps
11-14-2010, 08:33 AM
"My buddies mom's best friend works with the team, and said"

There's your sign.......Ha!

Hilarious!

Dedhed
11-14-2010, 08:46 AM
I heard he passed out at 31 Flavors last night.

Beantown Bronco
11-14-2010, 08:49 AM

This is on par with that one dude (spdirty?) who believed his dad when he said his girlfriend made the Broncos cheerleading squad. Unreal how gullible people are.

And, speaking of predictions, funny how there were never any threads from her before those events happened. I don't believe anyone who says "XXX predicted this and that, which happened" unless one can provide pre-dated links.

TheReverend
11-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Silly

Jesterhole
11-14-2010, 09:32 AM
I thought you were the head noodle.

I thought that was your wife's name for you?

baja
11-14-2010, 09:34 AM
I thought that was your wife's name for you?

No she calls me "The Head"

Homer Simpson
11-14-2010, 09:59 AM
http://www.denvergov.org/Portals/193/images/Denver%20Light%20Rail.jpg

broncolife
11-14-2010, 10:13 AM

Beware the Grim!!!

Ramathorn
11-14-2010, 10:45 AM

Ok. i dont know anything about your post. I just wanted to say that avatar fn rocks!!!!:strong:

supermanhr9
11-14-2010, 12:22 PM
Ok. i dont know anything about your post. I just wanted to say that avatar fn rocks!!!!:strong:

Thanks bud.

theAPAOps5
11-14-2010, 12:32 PM
You never go full retard, man.