PDA

View Full Version : ESPN & CBS Expert Picks: Over 1/3 pick Broncos to win

Ugly Duck
11-13-2010, 07:10 PM
5 of the 13 "Experts" pick the Broncos to beat KC. Thats not too bad - better than the fans on this board. I'm still a believer... the entire Raider Nation will tune in & root for Denver - GO BRONCOS!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks/week10

That One Guy
11-13-2010, 07:14 PM
For some reason I think I used to not like Ugly Duck.

The support this week has been amusing, though.

Doggcow
11-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Lol go figure they pick us to win this game but give us no shot in games like the one vs Seattle...

HAT
11-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Lol go figure they pick us to win this game but give us no shot in games like the one vs Seattle...

While I haven't clicked through the links....I'd imagine it's just standard "off of a bye, at home, must win, KC regressing" type of reasoning. It's not like most of these douchebags put any real thought or handicapping into these predictions.

strafen
11-13-2010, 11:16 PM
While I haven't clicked through the links....I'd imagine it's just standard "off of a bye, at home, must win, KC regressing" type of reasoning. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be saying we're on a roll.

It's not like most of these douchebags put any real thought or handicapping into these predictions.I don't think their predictions are meant to be taken as betting advice...

KC is on top of just about every rushing offense category you can look up in the NFL. That means controlling time of possession

I'm sure they've seen the 8-in-the-box defensive calls already.

If we can stop their rushing attack we could win in a shoot out, if not we'd be in trouble...

KipCorrington25
11-13-2010, 11:21 PM
In all honesty what reason would they give for us to win?

I'd love it but I"m realistic we have zero talent and even less coaching...

Both McDaniels fault needless to say.

TonyR
11-14-2010, 08:16 AM
...I"m realistic we have zero talent and even less coaching...

So a team with "zero talent and even less coaching" blew out Seattle, beat Tennessee on the road, and outplayed the Jets and should have won?

This team is flawed, beat up, and makes too many mistakes, but the hyperbole some of you employ to bash this team is a little much don't you think?

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Play with passion and bust up the guy in front of you. This team is very capable as we have shown multiple times and the Chiefs are very overated.

frerottenextelway
11-14-2010, 08:20 AM
Yay, 1 in 3 pick Denver to beat the Chiefs at home. What an honor.

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 08:36 AM
We should win. We are not as bad a team as we played least couple of weeks and these are the Chiefs. They have never had a consistent dominating team in the freakin HISTORY of their pitiful franchise and they do not now.

Pony Boy
11-14-2010, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=Ugly Duck;3003922]5 of the 13 "Experts" pick the Broncos to beat KC. Thats not too bad - better than the fans on this board. I'm still a believer... the entire Raider Nation will tune in & root for Denver - GO BRONCOS!!

Sometimes true fans say stuff like "we are going to get our ass kicked" just to soften the blow when we actually get our "ass kicked" ...........just sayin :wave:

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Vegas agrees. The line is a push this morning.

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 08:45 AM
I say they play hard like against the Jets who just happen to be a little bit better than the Chiefs ??? Just a little, huh ? Good back end coverage gets us a int or two and Lloyd lights up Flowers from the get go, sprinkle in a Knowshon sighting and we have a great chance to **** them up.

Revenge is best served cold and damn its cold today in Denver ! Light these posers up boys !!!!

Bronc62
11-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Gut feeling that both the downtrodden Buffs and the Broncs would have resurgent games this weekend. CU did their part yesterday; Broncos 30-17 today.

tebowisdabomb
11-14-2010, 09:39 AM
I hope the Donks win so the whining will stop

DenverBrit
11-14-2010, 11:06 AM
So a team with "zero talent and even less coaching" blew out Seattle, beat Tennessee on the road, and outplayed the Jets and should have won?

This team is flawed, beat up, and makes too many mistakes, but the hyperbole some of you employ to bash this team is a little much don't you think?

This!!