PDA

View Full Version : season starts sunday

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 07:15 PM
8-0 or bust. even with a surging chargers, if we go 8-0 we make playoffs (given that OAK and KC are prolly gonna choke away rest of season).

san diego went 10 in a row to win, now they had phillip rivers as QB, but still. no point in burying denver until they are out of it, and they arent out of it yet.

some of you can complain all you want, but the fact remains, this team is still in it, until someone puts them away for good. the games against jets and colts showed what this team can do, hopefully they put it together over the bye week. anyone else with me?

Homer Simpson
11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
True. At this stage anything can happen still, especially in the West.

*in before the manginas and crybabys*

Borks147
11-11-2010, 07:37 PM
if Dumervil had only been out half the season, and Ayers was back and healthy, and Goodman didn't have a sandy vagina, and if Jesus cried his magically healing tears onto Ryan Clady's patella tendon, and Moreno started taking steroids....well....maybe.

This year, with the Broncos' luck? 4-4 unfortunately, as much as it pains me to say.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Does anyone actually believe we are going to win 4 games from here on out? Honestly, I'd be pretty happy with that.

briane
11-11-2010, 08:14 PM
http://www.normandinart.com/DREAM_ON_F_L.jpg

Brewer
11-11-2010, 08:28 PM
http://www.normandinart.com/DREAM_ON_F_L.jpg

Are you still rockin' the high tops, black jeans, and a bitchin' Camero, too?^5

broncocalijohn
11-11-2010, 08:31 PM
SO we spotted the other teams a few games lead because we are that good! Season starts today if and only if we go at worst 7-1. Anything worse than that and season started 9 weeks ago.

SouthStndJunkie
11-11-2010, 08:31 PM
We need to worry about winning the game Sunday before we worry about the other 7 games.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 08:32 PM
We need to worry about winning the game Sunday before we worry about the other 7 games.

big picture

briane
11-11-2010, 08:33 PM
new season starts......well.....after the lockout.

SouthStndJunkie
11-11-2010, 08:40 PM
big picture

If we don't win the first game, we won't have any picture to worry about.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 08:43 PM
If we don't win the first game, we won't have any picture to worry about.

doesnt change the fact that every single game needs to be won, or close to it. no point in not talking about that fact because they havent even gotten to the first one yet. personally, i expect denver to blow the chiefs out pretty badly. but well see.

broncocalijohn
11-11-2010, 08:45 PM
doesnt change the fact that every single game needs to be won, or close to it. no point in not talking about that fact because they havent even gotten to the first one yet. personally, i expect denver to blow the chiefs out pretty badly. but well see.

I had that same feeling before the Raiders game.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 08:55 PM
I had that same feeling before the Raiders game.

not me, something about the raiders coming in to town lately doesnt seem to end well. maybe me just making it up. but this game i expect a blowout. maybe its because if they dont win, seasons over.

Dudeskey
11-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Are you still rockin' the high tops, black jeans, and a b****in' Camero, too?^5

What? no parachute pants & members only jacket?

broncosteven
11-11-2010, 09:21 PM
8-0 or bust. even with a surging chargers, if we go 8-0 we make playoffs (given that OAK and KC are prolly gonna choke away rest of season).

san diego went 10 in a row to win, now they had phillip rivers as QB, but still. no point in burying denver until they are out of it, and they arent out of it yet.

some of you can complain all you want, but the fact remains, this team is still in it, until someone puts them away for good. the games against jets and colts showed what this team can do, hopefully they put it together over the bye week. anyone else with me?

Ummm we lost the Jets and Colts games right?

This week is our season, we lose and we are done but I think that 7-1 would get us the division, we have enough division games left where we can still control our fate.

Need to win though.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 09:31 PM

This week is our season, we lose and we are done but I think that 7-1 would get us the division, we have enough division games left where we can still control our fate.

Need to win though.

lost them yes (jets game should have been a win, what a bad loss that was, devastating in retrospect). but still very competitive against the best.

snowspot66
11-11-2010, 09:33 PM

Need to win though.

And we could have easily won them.

Except the Ravens and Raiders games we could have won them all. We lack talent and have had a lot of bad injuries so we didn't. We are what we are but the doom and gloom of some people is just absurd. This team can be extremely dangerous down the stretch in the division or they can pack it in for the year and pick in the top 5. Just have to wait and see what they choose to do.

Jason in LA
11-11-2010, 09:41 PM

Please stop. This is just stupid.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 09:46 PM

if you dont like cheering for your supposed favorite team, what are you here for? to spam about how bad mcdummy is?

Lev Vyvanse
11-11-2010, 09:51 PM
if you dont like cheering for your supposed favorite team, what are you here for? to spam about how bad mcdummy is?

Maybe he has been actually watching the games?

Homer Simpson
11-11-2010, 09:52 PM

So, let's give up on the Broncos, who cares if we may not see them in another game till 2012.

Woo.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 09:53 PM

so hes here....to discuss how bad the future is.

got it.

snowspot66
11-11-2010, 09:53 PM

This team is a little more talent and a few less injuries away from being 6-2. We aren't last years Lions despite what a lot of people seem to think.

Chris
11-11-2010, 09:57 PM
Lets go ****birds.

Lev Vyvanse
11-11-2010, 10:00 PM
This team is a little more talent and a few less injuries away from being 6-2. We aren't last years Lions despite what a lot of people seem to think.

One fumble away from 1-7. That game is useless.

colonelbeef
11-11-2010, 10:05 PM

Have to love the weak fall back position taken by the fanboys whenever their hero is challenged.

Embrace factual evidence bud, it goes a long way towards giving your opinion credibility

Jason in LA
11-11-2010, 10:11 PM

1st of all, who said I don't cheer for the team? I cheer for them every Sunday. Too bad it rarely works out where I have a lot to cheer for, but I root for this team to win every Sunday.

Delusional fans and fans who are on either extreme are annoying. The truth is always somewhere in the middle, but you are on one extreme. On the other extreme is a guy like Jhns. He seems to hate the team and want them to lose so he can be right. Both of you are pretty annoying.

I don't want this team to lose, I'm sick of them losing, and I want them to prove me wrong. When they won their first six games last year I was going nuts because they were proving me wrong. I was never happier to be so wrong. Too bad that didn't last.

I'd like to think that I'm objective. I'm hoping that they can turn things around, but I'm not going to sit here and act like hope is going to do anything. Well, hope from our end. I'm going to call it like I see it. This team blows. Am I rooting for this team to suck? Hell no. Am I going to ignore the fact that they do suck like you do? Hell no.

Don't for a second think that I don't support this team. The reason why I have "Mc" in my name is because I support the team. When it first came up I jumped on board, even though I didn't like any of his offseason moves, but I was going to support the team. Just because I support the team doesn't mean that I'm not going to speak out about the BS that has been going on. And at this point I'm not in favor of firing the guy (even though he's done enough to get himself fired). I think it's a bad look to fire a coach after two years. So he better turn this around next year, or I will be in support of firing the guy.

So bottom line, I am in full support of this team, but I'm not on either extreme, where the delusional fans are. I'd say that a delusional fan is anybody who thinks this team can run the table or anybody who wants this team to lose just so they can be right.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Have to love the weak fall back position taken by the fanboys whenever their hero is challenged.

Embrace factual evidence bud, it goes a long way towards giving your opinion credibility

or what? since when does a fan have to be realistic with what they want to happen? they probably wont go 8-0, but guess what, i dont really care, at the end of the day my life goes on the same as it would if they go 0-8. being a fan, you have one job and only one possible thing you can do with teh team: hope they win.

dont be one of those whiny bitches, its not going to get you anywhere, i promise.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 10:20 PM
maybe i misinterpreted something, but why on a broncos FAN message board is it wrong to post an encouragement thread about going 8-0 to finish the season? why the **** not, what else are we supposed to do, sit here and wait for them to lose, then come out of the woodwork and post how bad they are?

Lev Vyvanse
11-11-2010, 10:24 PM
maybe i misinterpreted something, but why on a broncos FAN message board is it wrong to post an encouragement thread about going 8-0 to finish the season? why the **** not, what else are we supposed to do, sit here and wait for them to lose, then come out of the woodwork and post how bad they are?

My biggest problem is the capitalization.

Popps
11-11-2010, 10:39 PM

It's not, and **** anyone who doesn't like it.

That said, we aren't going 8-0, but I'm optimistic that a healthier team will make progress down the stretch, which is all I want to see at this point. We have to take some momentum into this off-season. Anything more than that is a bonus.

We've got to come out strong in this game, and turn this into a shoot-out.
If I'm the staff... I stack the line and force Cassel to beat us. Even if he has a big game, I'll take my chances with their passing game against ours. I wouldn't try to get in a grinding match with them, because that's what they're built for.

I'd also use this week to get Thomas back into the game plan. They're going to be focused on Lloyd, so get Thomas matched up with a 2nd or 3rd CB and let him exploit them.

I know McD want's to establish the run, and I'm always in favor of that... but this is a week I'd go pass-happy on offense. They're not built to play from behind.

cutthemdown
11-11-2010, 10:52 PM
This season is over. Still it would be nice to thwak the queefs in the mouth. Realistically though this team isn't going to playoffs.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 10:56 PM
This season is over. Still it would be nice to thwak the queefs in the mouth. Realistically though this team isn't going to playoffs.

true, but thats not an excuse to stop hoping they win :twokisses

TheReverend
11-12-2010, 06:39 AM

Great, but this adds what?

How about, "Superbowl run starts Sunday" since you're already dreaming?

Maybe in the community forum you could post a "Tomorrow Bar Rafaeli leaves DiCaprio for me!" thread or a "Totally winning the lottery tonight guys"?

Garcia Bronco
11-12-2010, 07:01 AM
These might be the last Bronco games for almost two years.

TailgateNut
11-12-2010, 07:12 AM
These might be the last Bronco games for almost two years.

......and what does that have to do with the price of eggs in China.....???

baja
11-12-2010, 07:19 AM
......and what does that have to do with the price of eggs in China.....???

An egg in China costs about 4 cents in US Dollars. The cost of food is typically cheaper in China than it is in the USA. ChaCha!

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-price-of-eggs-in-china%3E

Rabb
11-12-2010, 07:32 AM
typical tsi thread

1. He posts something, because he likes being important on the interwebs
1a. His shift key never works
2. People reply
3. He tells them how wrong they are and what bad fans they are or how they shouldn't have clicked the thread if they don't like it
3a. Shift key still broken
4. Go to step 2

he is honestly as big of a douche as jhns at this point...how he made it to graduate school is an embarrassment to our University systems

best ignore addition I have made this year

go Broncos

long beach bronco
11-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Hey Tsiguy, I was thinking the same thing all bye week long. We do have a sort of playoff scenario going on here and it starts this week. We have 8 games left and we can't lose any more. If we win, we keep going, but the moment we lose, it'll be as if we were eliminated from the playoffs. Our mission is simple: Win and keep playing for this year, lose and you play for pride and next year. (if there is a next year)

TheChamp24
11-12-2010, 07:39 AM
We have a better shot of going 0-8 than 8-0 right now with this team.
I look at the facts that we can't run the ball, we can't stop the run, we can't pressure the QB and we don't force turnovers. What does that equal? A bad football team.

TailgateNut
11-12-2010, 07:42 AM
An egg in China costs about 4 cents in US Dollars. The cost of food is typically cheaper in China than it is in the USA. ChaCha!

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-price-of-eggs-in-china%3E

:spit:...and the cost of a pot of kimchi in Korea has increased substantially..:spit:

baja
11-12-2010, 07:50 AM
:spit:...and the cost of a pot of kimchi in Korea has increased substantially..:spit:

I love Kimchi, it makes the best farts ever.

My pet peeve is people using cell phones in the movies. Sometimes I eat me a bunch of Kimchi and head to the movies. Soon as I see a cell phone talker I move in behind him and start to rip some awesome farts. The best part is when they start to gag.

tsiguy96
11-12-2010, 07:54 AM
Great, but this adds what?

How about, "Superbowl run starts Sunday" since you're already dreaming?

Maybe in the community forum you could post a "Tomorrow Bar Rafaeli leaves DiCaprio for me!" thread or a "Totally winning the lottery tonight guys"?

super bowl run starts sunday rev. a single loss ends it.

jhns
11-12-2010, 08:04 AM
See, the problem is the team seems to have the same line of thinking as tsi. It doesn't seem there were prepared for the season to start when it did. It is why we need a new front office.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-12-2010, 08:05 AM
The Broncos control their own destiny.

Congratulations.

Broncomutt
11-12-2010, 08:14 AM
I'm with Tsiguy. If we fight really hard we could easily finish this season 13-3 or 12-4.

All you need is to believe. :pray:

Retire #30!!!
11-12-2010, 08:40 AM

This and post about how we should have never given away Hillis

colonelbeef
11-12-2010, 08:53 AM

Everyone on this board hopes that the Broncos win on Sunday, with the obvious exceptions being the few Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers fans.

I have a good feeling about this week in actuality, and if you were to go back through the threads I have posted similarly in, you would see that I have a decent track record of picking out the wins where everyone else sees a loss

TonyR
11-12-2010, 09:07 AM
typical tsi thread...

I hear what you're saying but I certainly hope you'd rather read optimistic threads than those pissing and moaning about Peyton Hillis or whatever. I guess I just have more of a problem with the people who are always negative than those who are generally positive. This might be the only place in my life that I've ever seen the pessimists be considerably more "popular" than the "optimists". This team we all call ourselves fans of has lots of problems right now and there's plenty to criticize but I think there's room for some hope mixed in with all the doom and gloom.

TonyR
11-12-2010, 09:10 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8lT1o0sDwI?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

TonyR
11-12-2010, 09:12 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WO4tIrjBDkk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WO4tIrjBDkk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

TonyR
11-12-2010, 09:12 AM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vwpTj_Z9v-c?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vwpTj_Z9v-c?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

TheReverend
11-12-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm with Tsiguy. If we fight really hard we could easily finish this season 13-3 or 12-4.

All you need is to believe. :pray:

You're clearly a terrible fan. We're going 16-0

broncosteven
11-12-2010, 09:55 AM
typical tsi thread

1. He posts something, because he likes being important on the interwebs
1a. His shift key never works
2. People reply
3. He tells them how wrong they are and what bad fans they are or how they shouldn't have clicked the thread if they don't like it
3a. Shift key still broken
4. Go to step 2

he is honestly as big of a douche as jhns at this point...how he made it to graduate school is an embarrassment to our university systems

best ignore addition i have made this year

go broncos

qft

rep

Rabb
11-12-2010, 10:03 AM
I hear what you're saying but I certainly hope you'd rather read optimistic threads than those pissing and moaning about Peyton Hillis or whatever. I guess I just have more of a problem with the people who are always negative than those who are generally positive. This might be the only place in my life that I've ever seen the pessimists be considerably more "popular" than the "optimists". This team we all call ourselves fans of has lots of problems right now and there's plenty to criticize but I think there's room for some hope mixed in with all the doom and gloom.

absolutely agree with you there...I don't have a problem with the point of the tread at all

broncosteven
11-12-2010, 10:05 AM

But look at who's starting those Hillis threads looking for Drama, on the top 2 pages of this forum Baja and Popps. I do think the Popps Hillis thread was started a year or 2 ago but Popps has the most posts in that thread by far and is one of the reasons it just won't go away.

As far as this place being pessimistic right now, that is because mCd brought a lot of questions with him and made even more questionable moves. To blindly follow a guy just because he is the leader is ignorant it hasn't worked in real life, ever, despite who they rounded up or what books got burned.

It is healty to question authority, if this team wasn't in such disarray (even more so now with the DJ "Drinky" rumor) the pessimism would be moot.

broncosteven
11-12-2010, 10:10 AM
You're clearly a terrible fan. We're going 16-0

16-0 is still possible if you use the special Mathamathickal Math used in the "We can win the Division Thread". You need a Time machine, Hillis, some Unicorn Jizzum, and a Rainbow while working the Mathamathickal Math equations.

TonyR
11-12-2010, 10:15 AM
As far as this place being pessimistic right now...

I certainly understand the current pessimism. It's to be expected. Like I said, this organization deserves the criticism it's getting right now. What I don't understand is why tsi is getting bashed for the premise of this thread. I don't expect the Broncos to go 8-0, or even 4-4 for that matter, but I think it's fine to hold out some hope as a fan that it can happen no matter how delusional. Again, I find it odd that people get bashed for stating anything optimistic or hopeful about the team, whereas people who constantly bash the team are more widely "accepted". There is a middle ground we should all make at least a small effort to approach.

jhns
11-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Again, I find it odd that people get bashed for stating anything optimistic or hopeful about the team, whereas people who constantly bash the team are more widely "accepted". There is a middle ground we should all make at least a small effort to approach.

What a childish drama queen. Since when were people that constantly question McDaniels more accepted than those that constantly defend him? Posters that constantly question McDaniels are the ones that get cute nicknames and have half the posters crying that everyone should put them on ignore. Since when was that more accepted?

Anyways, stop crying. People like you make this fan base look horrible. Why exactly are you crying about people accepting others/opinions on a random internet message board. Grow up and grow a pair. It will all be ok.

tsiguy96
11-12-2010, 11:42 AM
What a childish drama queen. Since when were people that constantly question McDaniels more accepted than those that constantly defend him? Posters that constantly question McDaniels are the ones that get cute nicknames and have half the posters crying that everyone should put them on ignore. Since when was that more accepted?

Anyways, stop crying. People like you make this fan base look horrible. Grow up and grow a pair. It will all be ok.

i know ive said this to you 8 times and i dont think youve responded a single time, but you dont "question" mcdaniels. you cry about every decision he ever made, even the right ones (aka the majority of them) and you troll this forum, not leaving anyone to have real football discussion. everything turns into "mcdummy is a total retard" even when we arent even talking about denver, how is taht even possible? its amazing.

strafen
11-12-2010, 11:43 AM

Anyways, stop crying. People like you make this fan base look horrible. Why exactly are you crying about people accepting others/opinions on a random internet message board. Grow up and grow a pair. It will all be ok.This.
Really, I want to know what that dude's smoking.

strafen
11-12-2010, 11:44 AM
i know ive said this to you 8 times and i dont think youve responded a single time, but you dont "question" mcdaniels. you cry about every decision he ever made, even the right ones (aka the majority of them) and you troll this forum, not leaving anyone to have real football discussion. everything turns into "mcdummy is a total retard" even when we arent even talking about denver, how is taht even possible? its amazing.You are too much of a homer.
You're a homer to a fault...

jhns
11-12-2010, 11:47 AM
i know ive said this to you 8 times and i dont think youve responded a single time, but you dont "question" mcdaniels. you cry about every decision he ever made, even the right ones (aka the majority of them) and you troll this forum, not leaving anyone to have real football discussion. everything turns into "mcdummy is a total retard" even when we arent even talking about denver, how is taht even possible? its amazing.

LOL

See? Drama queens. They sure are funny.

I only call out the bad moves and don't question the majority of them. This is you being a drama queen. I bet you can't find a single post where I called him anything other than McDaniels or McD. You won't find a single post where I call him a dummy. In fact, I have even posted multiple times that I think he can be a great coach as soon as that is all he is doing. This crap about being in every thread is you being a drama queen again. I post with the topic of whatever I am responding to. I don't post in the very large majority of threads.

Again, you are just a whiney drama queen. Go ahead and try backing what you just said. I tell you to every time and you just go away. It figures that you don't remember. It wouldn't fit your drama queen agenda.

Chris
11-12-2010, 11:48 AM
1st of all, who said I don't cheer for the team? I cheer for them every Sunday. Too bad it rarely works out where I have a lot to cheer for, but I root for this team to win every Sunday.

Delusional fans and fans who are on either extreme are annoying. The truth is always somewhere in the middle, but you are on one extreme. On the other extreme is a guy like Jhns. He seems to hate the team and want them to lose so he can be right. Both of you are pretty annoying.

I don't want this team to lose, I'm sick of them losing, and I want them to prove me wrong. When they won their first six games last year I was going nuts because they were proving me wrong. I was never happier to be so wrong. Too bad that didn't last.

I'd like to think that I'm objective. I'm hoping that they can turn things around, but I'm not going to sit here and act like hope is going to do anything. Well, hope from our end. I'm going to call it like I see it. This team blows. Am I rooting for this team to suck? Hell no. Am I going to ignore the fact that they do suck like you do? Hell no.

Don't for a second think that I don't support this team. The reason why I have "Mc" in my name is because I support the team. When it first came up I jumped on board, even though I didn't like any of his offseason moves, but I was going to support the team. Just because I support the team doesn't mean that I'm not going to speak out about the BS that has been going on. And at this point I'm not in favor of firing the guy (even though he's done enough to get himself fired). I think it's a bad look to fire a coach after two years. So he better turn this around next year, or I will be in support of firing the guy.

So bottom line, I am in full support of this team, but I'm not on either extreme, where the delusional fans are. I'd say that a delusional fan is anybody who thinks this team can run the table or anybody who wants this team to lose just so they can be right.

There is nothing wrong with being an overly optimistic fan. It's a sport. At the end of the day it means absolutely nothing so why not have fun with it and BELIEVE n' HOPE. There's no reason to let this **** make you feel bad. Where is the fun in that?

TonyR
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
What a childish drama queen...

Anyways, stop crying...

First, you calling somebody else a "childish drama queen" is rich with irony.

Second, who's crying? I merely made an observation.

Now get back to your regularly scheduled bash fest.

jhns
11-12-2010, 11:59 AM
First, you calling somebody else a "childish drama queen" is rich with irony.

Second, who's crying? I merely made an observation.

Now get back to your regularly scheduled bash fest.

You are crying. Read the thread and multiple posts going on about it...

Now get back to your regularly scheduled childish drama queening.

tsiguy96
11-12-2010, 12:02 PM
There is nothing wrong with being an overly optimistic fan. It's a sport. At the end of the day it means absolutely nothing so why not have fun with it and BELIEVE n' HOPE. There's no reason to let this **** make you feel bad. Where is the fun in that?

what ive always wondered. its a sport, we have zero effect on what happens in it, regardless of what the people here wnat to believe. if you hate it that much and cant even enjoy the team because you hate mcdaniels so much, QUIT WATCHING THEM! its not that difficult.

jhns
11-12-2010, 12:06 PM
what ive always wondered. its a sport, we have zero effect on what happens in it, regardless of what the people here wnat to believe. if you hate it that much and cant even enjoy the team because you hate mcdaniels so much, QUIT WATCHING THEM! its not that difficult.

You mean like how some of you cry all the time about what this board is like so you just stop posting? Oh wait...

ZachKC
11-12-2010, 12:08 PM
I nominate this thread of the year.

HAT
11-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Everyone on this board hopes that the Broncos win on Sunday, with the obvious exceptions being the few Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers fans.

Not true. Dragster and a few others are on record for wanting to lose "to get a better draft pick".

tsiguy96
11-12-2010, 12:24 PM
on a bronco fan message board:

"youre an idiot for posting a thread that supports denver finishing the season strongly"

really, think about what you write before you write it.

Jason in LA
11-12-2010, 12:28 PM
even the right ones (aka the majority of them)

The team has lost 14 of 18 games. Sorry, but that means that most of the decisions were wrong. Or maybe, like one other poster stated, it's really all Shanahan's fault.

ZachKC
11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
on a bronco fan message board:

"youre an idiot for posting a thread that supports denver finishing the season strongly"

really, think about what you write before you write it.

Wahhhhhhhh

jhns
11-12-2010, 12:31 PM
The team has lost 14 of 18 games. Sorry, but that means that most of the decisions were wrong. Or maybe, like one other poster stated, it's really all Shanahan's fault.

Pretty much. Then again, what do you expect from someone that can't even form sentence?
Not that you are any better than him.

Rabb
11-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Then again, what do you expect from someone that can't even form sentence?

now that's just funny

jhns
11-12-2010, 12:40 PM
On the other extreme is a guy like Jhns. He seems to hate the team and want them to lose so he can be right. Both of you are pretty annoying.

You are no better than tsigirl. I want them to lose now? Have I seemed happy over the last year and a half to you? Is this why I have completely f'd myself in the pickem league by picking the Broncos to win every week? I do this because I want them to lose? I watch and root for them every Sunday, even rewatching games during the week, because I hate the team?

Dumb...

HAT
11-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Pretty much. Then again, what do you expect from someone that can't even form sentence?

Sentence, I forms it.

tsiguy96
11-12-2010, 06:53 PM
i have no input on this teams direction, all i and everyone else here can do is sit and watch. thats it. if you choose not to support this team, tahts fine, find some team that you can gladly support without getting so angrily worked up about, there is PLENTY of fans going around for denver (denver PR guy said denver ranks 5th in apparel sales of all NFL teams this year). no reason to be ridiculously negative and spiteful about parts of what is supposed to be enjoyment. imagine going fishing and not catching anything, then going home and bitching on a message board about how stupid fishing is and whoever made that lake open to public fishing should be fired.

whatever, if you choose to live your life in misery, so be it, none of you are going to talk me out of enjoying what is and is supposed to be fun and entertainment. why some of you feel the need to try and bring others down to your level of misery is beyond me.

Homer Simpson
11-12-2010, 07:02 PM
You are no better than tsigirl. I want them to lose now? Have I seemed happy over the last year and a half to you? Is this why I have completely f'd myself in the pickem league by picking the Broncos to win every week? I do this because I want them to lose? I watch and root for them every Sunday, even rewatching games during the week, because I hate the team?

Dumb...

From what I have red and been told your posting activity was at it's least when we were on an 6 & 0 run, so I guess you were not happy a year and a half ago.

DBroncos4life
11-12-2010, 07:59 PM
I wish we would have started when the rest of the NFL did.

tsiguy96
11-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I wish we would have started when the rest of the NFL did.

same...

TonyR
11-14-2010, 08:35 PM
tsi deserves this bump.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 08:58 PM
tsi deserves this bump.

There is no whale humping in this thread. :^ (

Dr. Broncenstein
11-14-2010, 09:00 PM
There is no whale humping in this thread. :^ (

Hilarious!

tsiguy96
11-14-2010, 09:03 PM
next up: at san diego, primetime!

we get that win, we move up to 3rd in division based on division record tiebreaker, and will be at most 2 games behind chiefs/raiders.

they play:
oak @ pit
arizona @ KC

KC should win, oak/pit game is a tossup but obviously i expect pit to pull it off. in that scenario:

chiefs, 6 wins, 1 divisional
raiders, 5 wins, 3 divisional
broncos, 4 wins, 2 divisional
chargers, 4 wins, 0 divisional

DarkHorse30
11-14-2010, 09:14 PM
next up: at san diego, primetime!

we get that win, we move up to 3rd in division based on division record tiebreaker, and will be at most 2 games behind chiefs/raiders.

they play:
oak @ pit
arizona @ KC

KC should win, oak/pit game is a tossup but obviously i expect pit to pull it off. in that scenario:

chiefs, 6 wins, 1 divisional
raiders, 5 wins, 3 divisional
broncos, 4 wins, 2 divisional
chargers, 4 wins, 0 divisional

rampant chicken counting......I love it. Great win Denver, and lets' keep wearing the orange. I bet we can just retire the blue permanently.

tsiguy96
11-14-2010, 09:17 PM
rampant chicken counting......I love it. Great win Denver, and lets' keep wearing the orange. I bet we can just retire the blue permanently.

i dont know why they havent, have you ever met someone NOT in support of orange full time?

but now it all turns to next monday. one game at a time, gotta show up every week to make this season count

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
but now it all turns to next monday. one game at a time, gotta show up every week to make this season count

Does this mean our season starts next week also or did it already start and we just need wins now?

tsiguy96
11-14-2010, 09:32 PM
Does this mean our season starts next week also or did it already start and we just need wins now?

what, did your plan of denver losing backfire so you have to come in and talk **** to people who supported them and wanted them to win?

just like eddie royal said on twitter:

eddieroyal19

Good W today! thx for standing behind us thru those tough times.. its a whole new season now

Broncos4tw
11-14-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm going to wait and see.. I'll give it like.. four more games. If we can win the next four, I'll get psyched about the rest of the season. We've been so horrible this season though, one solid win doesn't take away from one of the most embarrassing losses ever, or the horrible season we've had thus far.

What I am hoping is that our healthier line and rb is the reason for our solid play. If so.. we have hope. But after a two week bye.. at home.. I expect us to win. I was pretty nuts during the game.. but I'll temper that enthusiasm, the rest of the season is very long.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 09:45 PM
what, did your plan of denver losing backfire so you have to come in and talk **** to people who supported them and wanted them to win?

just like eddie royal said on twitter:

Apparently I confused you with your logic. The season started 9 weeks ago, we just got our 3rd win of the year but our division is "teH suck" so we are still in the race. Until we are Mathamathitclky eliminated we have a shot at the playoffs.

BTW I was in the gameday thread rooting my team on to victory, for once.