PDA

View Full Version : We're gonna throw you a beatin'

crazyhorse
11-10-2010, 02:31 PM
Do you think when we win that the league will fine the Chiefs for hitting a defensless team?

Seriously though, it's anybodys game. The Chiefs reserve the right to lose to anyone at any time. Look at last weeks game. Sometimes we're pretty good, sometimes pretty bad. Definately a work in progress. We're better than the Broncos, but play down to the competition at times.

Either way, I will get great enjoyment out of beating the crap out of the Donks.

How you guys feeling about it?

broncofan2438
11-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Feel like you shutting up, is what we feel like

crazyhorse
11-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Feel like you shutting up, is what we feel like

I can certainly understand that.

Smiling Assassin27
11-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Could be a LONG day of Chiefs RB's running thru gaping holes in our defense. Given what the Raiders did to us, it could be more of the same.

PRBronco
11-10-2010, 02:48 PM
/adjusts monocle

Geeves, I believe the bumpkin is trying to communicate with us. Do roll up the windows.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-10-2010, 02:50 PM
Not much argument here. It is what it is.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-10-2010, 02:50 PM
"We're gonna throw you a beatin'"

Mrs. Cletus then quickly threw her hands in front of her face in defense.

Just another weekend in the Cletus house.

Mile High Shack
11-10-2010, 03:04 PM
at this point, it's like beating up a mentally handicapped person, so have fun with that

Popps
11-10-2010, 03:18 PM
http://media.theonion.com/images/articles/article/377/onion_news938_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Bronco Boy
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
chefs haven't beaten any good teams and San Diego still takes the division, but yeah, we'll probably lose by double digits.

_Oro_
11-10-2010, 03:44 PM
We temporarily signed Ben Coates, so I think that's going to be the difference in this one. Broncos by 3.

crazyhorse
11-10-2010, 03:51 PM
chefs haven't beaten any good teams and San Diego still takes the division, but yeah, we'll probably lose by double digits.

So.....you're saying you're not a good team?

And we will take the division btw.

crazyhorse
11-10-2010, 03:52 PM
We temporarily signed Ben Coates, so I think that's going to be the difference in this one. Broncos by 3.

He's good.

Bronco Boy
11-10-2010, 03:58 PM
So.....you're saying you're not a good team?

And we will take the division btw.

Hah, we are definitely not a good team with the current starters. No way you take the the division and even if you did, you'd just get stomped in the playoffs.

Bronco Rob
11-10-2010, 04:02 PM
Matt Ca$$el I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew and i'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

:wave:

BroncosSR
11-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Do you think when we win that the league will fine the Chiefs for hitting a defensless team?

Seriously though, it's anybodys game. The Chiefs reserve the right to lose to anyone at any time. Look at last weeks game. Sometimes we're pretty good, sometimes pretty bad. Definately a work in progress. We're better than the Broncos, but play down to the competition at times.

Either way, I will get great enjoyment out of beating the crap out of the Donks.

You guys have a decent half a season and all of you go around fluffing your feathers. We'll see how you fare the second half of the season...

broncswin
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
I say we take a page from the fade and queefs and play spoiler...this is something queefs fans know a lot about in the last ten or so years...we win this game 27-20 (my Madden told me so)

Jetmeck
11-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Well Crazyho would you mind sending that bigass wide receiver you got....what his name you KNOW the one who drops most of the passes thrown to him ??? BOWE...you remember him. Would you send HIM out on a couple of screen passes on our side and aim right for McDummy........PLEASE....?????

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 04:20 PM

Its orange sunday, dude. That means we're wearing orange clothes to the game. Support the team. Show team spirit... Take that biaches!

Garcia Bronco
11-10-2010, 04:23 PM
It'll be a fantastic beating.

broncosteven
11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
I hate to say this but in a spectacular reversal of fortune Sunday is our SB while it is just another team on the schedule for KFC.

Tombstone RJ
11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
I wonder if Orton is really gonna be "healthy". I will be seriously pissed if Orton comes out and throws a pick right off the bat.

Miss I.
11-10-2010, 04:41 PM

I tell you what, if we win, you let me drive your mustang. If you guys win you still let me drive your car, but this time you won't be tied to the roof. ;D

baja
11-10-2010, 05:21 PM

Well Chiefs smack I almost forgot what it looked like. What's it been crazy dude 10 years?

Oh BTW Moreno is going to hang a buck and a half on your defense that you are so proud of.

baja
11-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Not much argument here. It is what it is.

I'm gonna remember this Doc when we stomp KC.

baja
11-10-2010, 05:24 PM
at this point, it's like beating up a mentally handicapped person, so have fun with that

This one I expected.

baja
11-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Sad thread Bronco fans.

Cutler was wrong we are not a 6, we are a 3.

broncswin
11-10-2010, 05:35 PM
Sad thread Bronco fans.

Cutler was wrong we are not a 6, we are a 3.

ya...I see what you did there

Sad place around here these days...root for your damn team...it is the fing queefs we are talking about here!:kiddingme

We need to take this POS team they call the queefs and.................................:redpunch::cha irhit::bash::punched:

SUCK IT QUEEFS...:cuss:4321~:manesmack:chiefssux

Perry1977
11-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Coupes are for chickens!

strafen
11-10-2010, 05:59 PM

How you guys feeling about it?McDaniels has not beaten a division rival at home yet.
Let's hope we can put an end to this soon...

baja
11-10-2010, 06:09 PM
ya...I see what you did there

Sad place around here these days...root for your damn team...it is the fing queefs we are talking about here!:kiddingme

We need to take this POS team they call the queefs and.................................:redpunch::cha irhit::bash::punched:

SUCK IT QUEEFS...:cuss:4321~:manesmack:chiefssux

Ya makes me want to puke.

We were two touchdown dogs to Green Bay in the 97 Super Bowl wonder if these guys laid down for a challenge like this from GB fans.

Embarrassing group around here.

baja
11-10-2010, 06:14 PM
I hope Crazy dude doesn't take this thread back to the planet and demonstrate what shiity fans the Broncos have.

baja
11-10-2010, 06:17 PM
One thing I can say for the Chief's fan is they would never lay down for smack like this and they have sucked for years & years.

Denver fans on the OM = 3

Chief's fan on the Planet = 8.5

baja
11-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Now I know why Invesco is nothing like the old Mile High. It's not the stadium it's the times.

baja
11-10-2010, 06:23 PM
I guarantee you the Chiefs fans are laughing their asses of at the milk toasts posting here.

I say we are going to send the Quiffs back to that shiit hole KC wondering what hit them.

broncosteven
11-10-2010, 06:27 PM
Someone must have hit a nerve if this shows up 5 times in a row:

baja
This message is hidden because baja is on your ignore list.

strafen
11-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Now I know why Invesco is nothing like the old Mile High. It's not the stadium it's the times.None of the above...
We haven't been winning.

For some of us it's frustration. I know I'm frustrated about the whole thing and I can come across as a dick, but at the end of the day, I'm a Bronco fan to the core.

Some of us see what has led to this meltdown, others see it as the "storm before the calm". Either way, it's tough when you don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

We have no running game, we have a shaky OL that 8 games into the season has not had the chance to play together to form a cohesive unit.
I don't know if there's a feasible way to game plan offensively without a running game.

Then we've got issues on the Dline. No pass rush and we have problems stopping the run.

When you are able to digest that, then you can see how some may be more realistic than others in the way we view our team...

OABB
11-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Crazyhorse smacktalk! Oh he'll yeah. I'm loving it brother. It's like old times. I'm so happy you are feeling better. How is everything going btw?

WolfpackGuy
11-10-2010, 06:52 PM
"That's nice, but who are the Chefs?"

crazyhorse
11-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Crazyhorse smacktalk! Oh he'll yeah. I'm loving it brother. It's like old times. I'm so happy you are feeling better. How is everything going btw?

From a health standpoint, not that great. From a football standpoint, better than last year.

This week? After the beatdown however, I'll be feeling awsome. Roborn. 2 inches taller. 50% better looking. In general, I'll be feeling "anti-Bronco fan'.

baja
11-10-2010, 07:06 PM
None of the above...
We haven't been winning.

For some of us it's frustration. I know I'm frustrated about the whole thing and I can come across as a dick, but at the end of the day, I'm a Bronco fan to the core.

Some of us see what has led to this meltdown, others see it as the "storm before the calm". Either way, it's tough when you don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

We have no running game, we have a shaky OL that 8 games into the season has not had the chance to play together to form a cohesive unit.
I don't know if there's a feasible way to game plan offensively without a running game.

Then we've got issues on the Dline. No pass rush and we have problems stopping the run.

<b>When you are able to digest that, then you can see how some may be more realistic than others in the way we view our team...

Trust me I see all you point out the difference is I know things will get better and I don't need to despair and scream for a coaches head without even giving him a fair shot at building a solid team. I have never played the fan card as the popular accusation goes around her but I sure do think you all are a weak bunch. Sign of the times I guess.

strafen
11-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Trust me I see all you point out the difference is I know things will get better and I don't need to despair and scream for a coaches head without even giving him a fair shot at building a solid team. I have never played the fan card as the popular accusation goes around her but I sure do think you all are a weak bunch. Sign of the times I guess.

Not by choice I'm going to sit down and watch how McDaniels goes into the next season.
Yes, I've said next season. I know that from the realistic point of view, Mcdaniels will be back next year. He's still got a half-a-season to help himself there.
He will have his work cut-out if he expects a turnaround of epic proportions...

Dedhed
11-10-2010, 07:21 PM
The Broncos are going to remind the Chiefs that the saying "you can take a girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl" is a fundamental truth.

Chiefs lose big and tailspin to a 7-9 finish.

baja
11-10-2010, 07:22 PM
<b>Not by choice I'm going to sit down and watch how McDaniels goes into the next season.
Yes, I've said next season. I know that from the realistic point of view, Mcdaniels will be back next year. He's still got a half-a-season to help himself there.
He will have his work cut-out if he expects a turnaround of epic proportions...

Well that is a good choice, as the old saying goes, change the things you can, accept those that you can't and be wise enough to recognize the difference.

baja
11-10-2010, 07:23 PM
The Broncos are going to remind the Chiefs that the saying "you can take a girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl" is a fundamental truth.

Chiefs lose big and tailspin to a 7-9 finish.

+1 That's the spirit. ;D

BTW I guess that avatar wasn't much of a punishment. ;D

broncswin
11-10-2010, 08:15 PM
None of the above...
We haven't been winning.

When you are able to digest that, then you can see how some may be more realistic than others in the way we view our team...

It is sports...everyone hits tough times...I agree that it is much harder to root for your team when they are losing....but come on man, that is what makes you want it even more....and by the way there is nothing better than knocking the snot out of a favored division foe....especially when they are flying as high as the queefs and faid...bring it biatches:strong:

brncs_fan
11-10-2010, 09:14 PM
http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm82/cyclonefan4life24/chiefssuckpt4.jpg

gunns
11-11-2010, 06:39 AM

Ahhh, would be horrible for you if the Broncos ruined your SB on Sunday. But then again the Chiefs have had a sad history and I know Chief fans are clinging to winning on Sunday to pump up their egos. They look at it as a mechanical air pump where it's actually only a kids tire pump operated by an overweight, mullet sporting, Chief fan who just can't keep doing it and those egos will deflate. GO BRONCOS!

broncswin
11-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Ahhh, would be horrible for you if the Broncos ruined your SB on Sunday. But then again the Chiefs have had a sad history and I know Chief fans are clinging to winning on Sunday to pump up their egos. They look at it as a mechanical air pump where it's actually only a kids tire pump operated by an overweight, mullet sporting, Chief fan who just can't keep doing it and those egos will deflate. GO BRONCOS!

zing....^5

oubronco
11-11-2010, 06:45 AM
Chiefs 9,000,000,000
Broncos 2

We are so doomed we shouldn't even show up

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oubronco
11-11-2010, 06:50 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:9vV-ygvCVbjXRM:http://www.myspacelayouts.org/graphics/Sports/Peeboy-Sports/Chiefs_Peeboy.gif&t=1

oubronco
11-11-2010, 06:53 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:6P6My88YPwyVIM:http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm82/cyclonefan4life24/broncos.jpg&t=1

oubronco
11-11-2010, 06:54 AM
http://images1.cpcache.com/product/usa-t-shirts-team/306334281v2_225x225_Front.jpg

oubronco
11-11-2010, 06:55 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:M9zzZyY0TKmrJM:http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/sonic_raider/Kansas%20City%20Chiefs/TheKCChefsSUCK.gif&t=1

gunns
11-11-2010, 06:56 AM
Good ones oubronco! Stupid KC fans to think the Broncos are EVER down and out.

oubronco
11-11-2010, 07:00 AM
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/80/m_c1c273ed03e6333bae6deced38d0f496.jpg

oubronco
11-11-2010, 07:02 AM
Chiefs fans are great

http://rootzoo.com/uploads/12269646771190068532.jpg

oubronco
11-11-2010, 07:03 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/183184/03a2cd14f831b23fa6859d14534abd29-getty-88971977js025_new_york_gian.jpg

oubronco
11-11-2010, 07:03 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IbNe2syWzRV_6M:http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t152/sonic_raider/Kansas%20City%20Chiefs/QuiefsSuck.jpg&t=1

CEH
11-11-2010, 07:09 AM
This is so easy for the Broncos to gameplan. Stack the box 8-9 men . Champ one on one with Bowe (see ya Bowe) and make Cassell beat you. Just like they did agains the JETS/Titians. If Wiess is smart he would use Charles way more than he did in OAK

I think Denver will come away with a 10 point win

baja
11-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Nice to see this thread turn around

Black96WS6
11-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Put 8, 9 guys up at the line of scrimmage to stop Charles. Make Cassel beat you.

broncswin
11-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Put 8, 9 guys up at the line of scrimmage to stop Charles. Make Cassel beat you.

:spit:ROFL!

BRING IT QUEEFYS:welcome:

Jetmeck
11-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Chiefs will never see a lead on Sunday.

Jetmeck
11-11-2010, 11:59 AM

Smart guy.....funny hair........lol

Perry1977
11-11-2010, 04:12 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/183184/03a2cd14f831b23fa6859d14534abd29-getty-88971977js025_new_york_gian.jpg

Careful, I am going to have my Bronco sack ready for Sunday, and you'll be seeing it if things go like they did three weeks ago...

baja
11-11-2010, 06:36 PM
I heard this thread is linked over at chiefs planet is that true. I think I'm still banned over there.

crazyhorse
11-11-2010, 07:18 PM

I know you were trying to talk a little smack and all, but when you started talking inflate, and deflate I couldn't help being sidetracked by your avatar. Does that avy inflate or delate yor ego?

For the record, the broncos lose more often than not in these Chiefs/Donks Superbowls. Expect another losing effort from the McDenver Donkos this week.

In the event you do win, your reward will be sliding a few slots in the draft. From here, the McDonks can only lose. There is no reason to show up. So I expect they wont.

crazyhorse
11-11-2010, 07:21 PM
I heard this thread is linked over at chiefs planet is that true. I think I'm still banned over there.

No. It isn't.

It sucks how you have to try to manipulate your own fans to "sack up".

Keep fighting the good fight.

You'd never have to play such games to get the Chiefs fans fired up over a rival. No matter how bad we sucked.

baja
11-11-2010, 07:49 PM
No. It isn't.

You'd never have to play such games to get the Chiefs fans fired up over a rival. No matter how bad we sucked.

One more crack like that and I'm gonna piss on your bucket seats ya hear!

baja
11-11-2010, 07:50 PM
No. It isn't.

<b>You'd never have to play such games to get the Chiefs fans fired up over a rival. No matter how bad we sucked.

You guys have had more practice.;D

baja
11-11-2010, 07:56 PM
No. It isn't.

Sign of the times. People have been groomed to roll over when marshal law comes. Look at the latest security measures at the US airports. They legally fondle the women while their men stand by and try to accept it in the name of security from the terrorists. The screws are turning turning turning.....

Crazywhore calls you out and you say,"Ya Mr Crazy we do suck Sir" Bunch of fuqing wimps - make me puke.

tsiguy96
11-11-2010, 07:58 PM
No. It isn't.

welcome to OM. the idiots here think we arent allowed to talk **** about a team because denver isnt doing good. its crazy.

baja
11-11-2010, 07:58 PM
No. It isn't.

See they (Chief's fans) are laughing at your pathetic asses. How could you not see this coming?

Steve Sewell
11-11-2010, 10:08 PM
It would be pretty embarrassing if the might Kansas City Chiefs lose to the lowly Denver Broncos.

;)

The MVPlaya
11-12-2010, 01:07 AM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/1tqtf.gif

gunns
11-12-2010, 07:20 AM
I know you were trying to talk a little smack and all, but when you started talking inflate, and deflate I couldn't help being sidetracked by your avatar. Does that avy inflate or delate yor ego?

For the record, the broncos lose more often than not in these Chiefs/Donks Superbowls. Expect another losing effort from the McDenver Donkos this week.

In the event you do win, your reward will be sliding a few slots in the draft. From here, the McDonks can only lose. There is no reason to show up. So I expect they wont.

What do you mean, that avatar is me, Blue did it from a pic I sent her. ;D

The Chief/Bronco games are NEVER our SB's. EVER

In the event we do win, we may lose a prime draft slot, but KC could lose a chance at playoffs plus everyone saying "I guess they weren't as good as we thought". Hmmm, I wonder which is worse :kiddingme

CEH
11-12-2010, 07:27 AM

Might be to CHefs fans but there is no way the Chiefs game is any kind of Super Bowl to Denver fans. In fact the Chiefs would rank last in order of prioirty. SD is king, then the Raiders then the Chiefs

Last meaningful Chiefs game was the game in 98 with an undefeated season on the line and we came back to go 12-0

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 07:47 AM
The only one that ever claims the Chiefs/Donks game is a SB is the Donks. They're not my words. They're from here. It's probably something you guys tell yourselves to make the losses easier to swallow.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-12-2010, 07:50 AM
The only one that ever claims the Chiefs/Donks game is a SB is the Donks. They're not my words. They're from here. It's probably something you guys tell yourselves to make the losses easier to swallow.

The funny thing is this game might as well be the Donks Super Bowl.

There's no question they want revenge for that 44-24 ass beating we laid on them last year.

Hell, that game knocked them out of the playoffs.

Spider
11-12-2010, 07:55 AM

;D hey how you doing ? ....... On to the game ......I just hope , the Police are there to arrest McDumbass for impersonating a NFL Headcoach :wiggle:

Spider
11-12-2010, 07:56 AM

There's no question they want revenge for that 44-24 ass beating we laid on them last year.

LOL you fat retard ....we done blew our SB against the raiders..........

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 07:57 AM
It would be pretty embarrassing if the might Kansas City Chiefs lose to the lowly Denver Broncos.

;)

It would.

gunns
11-12-2010, 07:58 AM

LOL Then you need to read those posts a little more closely. We say they are YOUR SB's, not ours. Is that next on Chief fans list? Learn the words, then the comprehension?

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 08:01 AM
;D hey how you doing ? ....... On to the game ......I just hope , the Police are there to arrest McDumbass for impersonating a NFL Headcoach :wiggle:

Doin' fine.

What's the deal with that guy anyway. You'd think he was playing Madden. Not coaching a real NFL team. He's really got this team screwed up right now. Who knows, maybe he knows what he's doing. But its hard to see the big picture from the moves he's made thus far.

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 08:05 AM
LOL Then you need to read those posts a little more closely. We say they are YOUR SB's, not ours. Is that next on Chief fans list? Learn the words, then the comprehension?

I comprehend fine. I said it was you that claim its the SB. I also said you do it to help take the beating we put on you.

If you think playing a 2-6 football team equals anyones Superbowl, then it's not my problem with comprehension we need to discuss.

Why would you say it's our SB anyway? That's just silly.

gunns
11-12-2010, 08:16 AM

See Bob, that's the difference between Chief fans and Bronco fans. No regular season game is ever our SB. Chief fans have considered beating the Broncos as their SB because that's their biggest accomplishment over lots of years. The Broncos know the goal is the SB. We did not get knocked out of the playoffs last year, we never made it to the playoffs. Getting in the playoffs and then getting knocked out is painful, something the Chiefs have known all too well for much longer than the Broncos (i.e. see Jan. 4, 1998).

Br0nc0Buster
11-12-2010, 08:18 AM
I comprehend fine. I said it was you that claim its the SB. I also said you do it to help take the beating we put on you.

If you think playing a 2-6 football team equals anyones Superbowl, then it's not my problem with comprehension we need to discuss.

Why would you say it's our SB anyway? That's just silly.

you would say that because your team has no actual superbowls in recent memory to point to
your team hasnt won a playoff game in like 15 years and is one of the most irrelevant franchises in the league

since your team has had no postseason success at all of recent memory the best you guys can do is pimp up regular season games, because beating teams that may be playoff contenders is the closest thing to a playoff win as you guys seem to get

because most Bronco fans were actually old enough to remember the games when we were world champs, unlike Chief fans, we would never compare a division game to being one of the few teams in league history to win back to back titles

and that reference isnt referring to this year, but previous years when your team was in the gutter

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 08:25 AM
you would say that because your team has no actual superbowls in recent memory to point to
your team hasnt won a playoff game in like 15 years and is one of the most irrelevant franchises in the league

since your team has had no postseason success at all of recent memory the best you guys can do is pimp up regular season games, because beating teams that may be playoff contenders is the closest thing to a playoff win as you guys seem to get

because most Bronco fans were actually old enough to remember the games when we were world champs, unlike Chief fans, we would never compare a division game to being one of the few teams in league history to win back to back titles

and that reference isnt referring to this year, but previous years when your team was in the gutter

But you do reference the regular season games as Superbowls. And........we dont call it our Superbowl, you do.

Pay attention.

BTW, not only did we beat the Donks to the SB, we named the damned thing.

And yes, it's been a long time for us. But dont look now, it's been a long time for you guys now too. Over a decade. You act as though you invented the Superbowl. But it was Lamar Hunt who invented it. He's a Chief.

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Chief fans have considered beating the Broncos as their SB

This is inaccurate. You consider it our SB because you think your team is much more than it really is. Which is fine and all. But let's be serious. Has there EVER been a 2-6 team win a Superbowl? Nah.....I didn't think so.

Will telling yourself it's the SB help you absorb the beating better? Maybe

I can tell by your posture and the smack you're runnin that you are bracing for an ass whipping. What's that like?

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Can you believe I STILL get crap like this in my rep comments?

from DevineBronco

ooo the guy who was sick we acted like people then you came back and craped on us.......neat

It's for this thread. Is anyone else taking this too seriously? For those that are, please understand that this is all tongue in cheek. It's just friendly banter before the game.

Jesus.

Miss I.
11-12-2010, 09:02 AM
Can you believe I STILL get crap like this in my rep comments?

It's for this thread. Is anyone else taking this too seriously? For those that are, please understand that this is all tongue in cheek. It's just friendly banter before the game.

Jesus.

So when we win are you going to let me drive your pretty pretty car? ;D

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 09:25 AM

Um.. no.

Miss I.
11-12-2010, 09:34 AM
Um.. no.

That's it? hmm, I was expecting more somehow, don't know why. Shoud've known. Get up any kind of hopes about the Chiefs and they are bound to let ya down. ;D

Br0nc0Buster
11-12-2010, 09:54 AM
But you do reference the regular season games as Superbowls. And........we dont call it our Superbowl, you do.

Pay attention.

BTW, not only did we beat the Donks to the SB, we named the damned thing.

And yes, it's been a long time for us. But dont look now, it's been a long time for you guys now too. Over a decade. You act as though you invented the Superbowl. But it was Lamar Hunt who invented it. He's a Chief.

im not sure if you are being coy or are just dense
I. have. never. called. a. division. game. "our superbowl"

it was a ****ing joke that sometimes gets said around here about how Chief fans hate our team but could never win in the playoffs to win an actual superbowl
I live in kansas, I know for a fact Chief fans hate the Broncos, much more than Bronco fans dislike the Chiefs

obviously you have never heard that expression before, because you seem to be oblivious to its meaning

Even Bob im sure can figure out why a Broncos fan would refer to a game against the Chiefs as the "Chiefs superbowl" in the past years

Old Dude
11-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Dear Chiefs:

Please kill our season and put us out of this misery.

oubronco
11-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Dear Chiefs:

Come on now

gunns
11-12-2010, 12:27 PM
This is inaccurate. You consider it our SB because you think your team is much more than it really is. Which is fine and all. But let's be serious. Has there EVER been a 2-6 team win a Superbowl? Nah.....I didn't think so.

Will telling yourself it's the SB help you absorb the beating better? Maybe

I can tell by your posture and the smack you're runnin that you are bracing for an ass whipping. What's that like?

Well it's a widely held view by numerous Bronco fans. It's come from several years, not this one, where we generally are better. Could be the influx of Chief fans after the win or reading a Chief board and the reaction. I think I read somewhere that after a Chief victory over the Broncos someone in the organization ran down the hall and hoisted the lone Lombardi there. ;D

Lamar did not invent the SB, he named it.

11-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Come on now

Yep. Donks season was dead two weeks ago.

broncosteven
11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Yep. Donks season was dead two weeks ago.

What is it like to win 5 games in one whole season for the 1st time in years?

11-12-2010, 01:08 PM

The Chiefs won 9 games as recently as 2006. Please step off. We are not the Raiders.

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 03:05 PM

Pretty sweet.

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Well it's a widely held view by numerous Bronco fans. It's come from several years, not this one, where we generally are better. Could be the influx of Chief fans after the win or reading a Chief board and the reaction. I think I read somewhere that after a Chief victory over the Broncos someone in the organization ran down the hall and hoisted the lone Lombardi there. ;D

Lamar did not invent the SB, he named it.

Considering he was a pioneer of the AFL, he invented it as well. Its why the AFC Championship trophy is named after him. The Kansas City Chiefs are the very image of what the NFL is today.

So when you sit down with your pom poms, eating your wine and cheeze this weekend, dont forget to thank Lamar Hunt and the Kansas City Chiefs for the privilege of cheering for a team. Win or lose.

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 03:13 PM
That's it? hmm, I was expecting more somehow, don't know why. Shoud've known. Get up any kind of hopes about the Chiefs and they are bound to let ya down. ;D

Sorry darlin'. I barely let my wife drive it and she puts out.

Miss I.
11-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Sorry darlin'. I barely let my wife drive it and she puts out.

eh. It's a pretty car, but I don't do that. My parents says I have to wait until I is married. ;D

crazyhorse
11-12-2010, 03:26 PM
eh. It's a pretty car, but I don't do that. My parents says I have to wait until I is married. ;D

I didn't listen to my parents. I had sex before marriage. It was in the pre-nup.

baja
11-12-2010, 03:59 PM
Dear Chiefs:

You are unworthy of your avatar.

gunns
11-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Considering he was a pioneer of the AFL, he invented it as well. Its why the AFC Championship trophy is named after him. The Kansas City Chiefs are the very image of what the NFL is today.

So when you sit down with your pom poms, eating your wine and cheeze this weekend, dont forget to thank Lamar Hunt and the Kansas City Chiefs for the privilege of cheering for a team. Win or lose.

That's like saying Al Davis invented it as well and the Raiders are the very image of what the NFL is today. :nono: I have thanked Al Davis, and I have no problem with thanking Hunt, for the name, the NFL, and being a part of coming up with the SB, but I will never thank the Chiefs or the Raiders teams as they had NADA to do with any of it.

Pom, poms - check
wine- nope, Tequila
cheese - almost, jalapeno poppers
Thank yous - go to Floyd Little, Randy Gradishar, and John Elway.

footstepsfrom#27
11-12-2010, 11:27 PM
What difference does it make?

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Crazyho,

Welcome to YOUR BEATDOWN !!!!!!

theAPAOps5
11-14-2010, 04:15 PM
Whoooops

tebowisdabomb
11-14-2010, 04:23 PM
The Chiefs won 9 games as recently as 2006. Please step off. We are not the Raiders.

You are right, you are not the Raiders, Cheaps SUCK!

OBF1
11-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Crazy... Feel like a DIP SHIAT now??

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
11-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Ha ha ha! Ha!

chawknz
11-14-2010, 04:51 PM

Pretty damn awesome. Hilarious!:egbgb::yayaya::~ohyah!:ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

NYBronco
11-14-2010, 05:53 PM

Honestly? Not too bad.

baja
11-14-2010, 07:37 PM
bump

DivineBronco
11-14-2010, 07:40 PM
maybe he will share more floyd little thoughts

Raider Bill
11-14-2010, 07:45 PM
they called it the lamar hunt trophy because that's the only way he would be associated with a trophy.

SoCalBronco
11-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Good to see you, Bill.

Missouribronc
11-14-2010, 07:56 PM

You are right about one thing, you aren't the Raiders.

They've won a playoff game since 1993.

broncosteven
11-14-2010, 08:01 PM

9 wins is your bar of excellence? BTW I am still waiting for KFC to get a playoff 1st down.

Perry1977
11-14-2010, 08:01 PM

Don't you mean the Dallas Texans?

Why would you want to drive a coupe?