PDA

View Full Version : Orange Sunday, part deux

dbfan21
11-10-2010, 12:19 PM
Don't forget to sport the orange at the game this weekend!

Go Broncos!!

_Oro_
11-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Because it worked so well last time?

oubronco
11-10-2010, 12:31 PM
I definitely would if I could

Rabb
11-10-2010, 12:33 PM

it's a pride/spirit/support thing my friend

and you can bet I will be there rockin' it

Jetmeck
11-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Get loud !

chawknz
11-10-2010, 12:35 PM

Yes, it did. The crowd was amazing, the color was amazing, and even though we didn't win, it was a sight to see and hear.

crush17
11-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Definitely wearing my orange with pride this Sunday.
I don't care what their record is right now, this is Chiefs week. GET LOUD!!!

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Don't forget to sport the orange at the game this weekend!

Go Broncos!!

Why should we? The Broncos and McDump will be wearing arseless chaps, booby tassels, and caring individual jars of generic vaseline in their man purses when the poosyfarts come to town. I'm sorry, brother; I don’t feel like wearing orange to support buttrapings on our once proud home field? I suggest Brown Sunday. Killing two birds with one stone: brown for poop, and brown for paperbag day.

Beantown Bronco
11-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Why should we? The Broncos and McDump will be wearing arseless chaps, booby tassels, and caring individual jars of generic vaseline in their man purses when the poosyfarts come to town. I'm sorry, brother; I don’t feel like wearing orange to support buttrapings on our once proud home field? I suggest Brown Sunday. Killing two birds with one stone: brown for poop, and brown for paperbag day.

Ironic, given your name

crawdad
11-10-2010, 01:00 PM

Because you are supposed to be a fan. Feel free to jump off the bandwagon anytime you want.

crush17
11-10-2010, 01:00 PM

Does this guy know how to party or what?!?!

oubronco
11-10-2010, 01:05 PM

If I lived out there I'd be glad to take your tickets off you and Proudly wear my Orange :strong:

gyldenlove
11-10-2010, 01:05 PM
I going to have to buy orange then

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-10-2010, 01:06 PM
One bad season in the last 25, and empireorange becomes empire brown, wearing paper bags?

Pathetic.

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 01:08 PM
If I lived out there I'd be glad to take your tickets off you and Proudly wear my Orange :strong:

Put your money with your mouth is superfan. I'll sell them to you. What is the additional cost of airfare and hotel stay when you get to watch these Denver Broncos?

oubronco
11-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Put your money with your mouth is superfan. I'll sell them to you. What is the additional cost of airfare and hotel stay when you get to watch these Denver Broncos?

It's too damn much as I have a wife and kids who all love the Broncos

gyldenlove
11-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Is there are a place I can buy a jersey before the game on game day?

chawknz
11-10-2010, 01:15 PM
Sports Authority always has a ton of gear. Or you could hit up the Broncos Store at the stadium before the game.

crawdad
11-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Is there are a place I can buy a jersey before the game on game day?

If you aren't looking for a jersey in particular, Walmart has some sharp orange t-shirts, even long sleeve. Very reasonable too.

crawdad
11-10-2010, 01:23 PM

Dude, you are supposed to be a fan. Take your ball and go on home! We really don't need fairweather wine sippin' fans like you anyway!

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 01:26 PM
One bad season in the last 25, and empireorange becomes empire brown, wearing paper bags?

Pathetic.

One bad season? Where the hell have you been? Since 2008 they have a 20% winning percentage at home - AT HOME! They've lost 16 out of 20, including a 52 to 14 to Oakland, TO OAKLAND! just three sundays ago. Hate to pop the bubble you've been living in, sonny, but this is not the beginning of the decline this is, hopefully, the bottom - rock bottom hopefully. If these aren't paperbag days, I'd hate to see what is.

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
It's too damn much as I have a wife and kids who all love the Broncos

Ok, I'll give you a pass. Sure like to sell my tix tho...

Rabb
11-10-2010, 01:29 PM

I'd sure like you to also, you give the rest of us a bad name

and I am a ticket holder already, so save the lecture about putting my money where my mouth is

rugbythug
11-10-2010, 01:46 PM
How much and where

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 01:48 PM
Dude, you are supposed to be a fan. Take your ball and go on home! We really don't need fairweather wine sippin' fans like you anyway!

Oh ok there hard-core bronco fan, with your orange sunday, and your crap sandwich served fresh and hot by your favorite NFL franchise. Yahoo! Yahoo! How dare those wine drinkers criticize their team? True football fans stand there in their best “orange” sunday duds eating their crapsandwitch because that is what true fans do! Yahoo! Yahoo! I guess New York fans are wine drinkers, Philly fans are wine drinkers, and Pittsburgh fans are wine drinkers as well because those bad, bad fans rip the living sh!t out of their teams when they get served crap too. Oh you sure put me in my place hard charging bronco fan! Oh lordy, oh!

How about you sit their and eat your crap sandwich pal, thanking the good lord for blessing us with a NFL football team, and I drink my wine and rip the sh!t out of the Broncos for serving crap and embarrassing the state. To each their own

TailgateNut
11-10-2010, 01:48 PM

You are one SAD MFer!

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 01:52 PM
How much and where

I have two in section 133, You can have them for 160

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 01:55 PM
You are one SAD MFer!

Hey, how about you keep it civil around here dikweed? toolsack!

TailgateNut
11-10-2010, 01:55 PM
Oh ok there hard-core bronco fan, with your orange sunday, and your crap sandwich served fresh and hot by your favorite NFL franchise. Yahoo! Yahoo! How dare those wine drinkers criticize their team? True football fans stand there in their best “orange” sunday duds eating their crapsandwitch because that is what true fans do! Yahoo! Yahoo! I guess New York fans are wine drinkers, Philly fans are wine drinkers, and Pittsburgh fans are wine drinkers as well because those bad, bad fans rip the living **** out of their teams when they get served crap too. Oh you sure put me in my place hard charging bronco fan! Oh lordy, oh!

How about you sit their and eat your crap sandwich pal, thanking the good lord for blessing us with a NFL football team, and I drink my wine and rip the **** out of the Broncos for serving crap and embarrassing the state. To each their own

If you hate them so much, GTFO of here and the stadium you whiney ass bitch.

TailgateNut
11-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Hey, how about you keep it civil around here dikweed? toolsack!

That was civil.

TailgateNut
11-10-2010, 01:57 PM
I have two in section 133, You can have them for 160

LOL

I hope you have to eat them DRY.

JLine27
11-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Heading out from NJ on Friday and although I'd like things to be a bit different/brighter, but I'll be still there wearing Orange rooting like crazy.

Will be in section 115 and even bringing to extra Jerseys with me for a couple of friends who aren't Bronco fans.

gyldenlove
11-10-2010, 02:07 PM
If you aren't looking for a jersey in particular, Walmart has some sharp orange t-shirts, even long sleeve. Very reasonable too.

Would prefer a jersey, I am thinking a 19 Royal, a 92 Dumervil or a 55 Williams, but might audible to a retired player like Wilson, Rod Smith or Atwater.

Do they have a store at the stadium that is open before the game?

crawdad
11-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Oh ok there hard-core bronco fan, with your orange sunday, and your crap sandwich served fresh and hot by your favorite NFL franchise. Yahoo! Yahoo! How dare those wine drinkers criticize their team? True football fans stand there in their best “orange” sunday duds eating their crapsandwitch because that is what true fans do! Yahoo! Yahoo! I guess New York fans are wine drinkers, Philly fans are wine drinkers, and Pittsburgh fans are wine drinkers as well because those bad, bad fans rip the living **** out of their teams when they get served crap too. Oh you sure put me in my place hard charging bronco fan! Oh lordy, oh!

How about you sit their and eat your crap sandwich pal, thanking the good lord for blessing us with a NFL football team, and I drink my wine and rip the **** out of the Broncos for serving crap and embarrassing the state. To each their own

Sounds like someone got their mangina hurt. Sorry about that. Nad I am sorry that I hurt your feelings.

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 02:11 PM
If you hate them so much, GTFO of here and the stadium you whiney ass b****.

Because I like spend my life here posting with you tools, I'm such an avid poster and all. Why Dont you GFYS meat gazer, how about that?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-10-2010, 02:12 PM
One bad season? Where the hell have you been? Since 2008 they have a 20% winning percentage at home - AT HOME! They've lost 16 out of 20, including a 52 to 14 to Oakland, TO OAKLAND! just three sundays ago. Hate to pop the bubble you've been living in, sonny, but this is not the beginning of the decline this is, hopefully, the bottom - rock bottom hopefully. If these aren't paperbag days, I'd hate to see what is.

Awwww, look at the little drama queen.

When I see fans wearing paper bags at games, I feel sorry for those fans. As a Bronco fan, I have nothing for people to feel sorry about. I still love this franchise, I still love this team.

If you're so embarrassed, kiss my ****ing ass and give up your season tix.

And if you wear a paper sack to the game, you deserve to be heckled out of your section like the turncoat that you are.

Teams that have fans who wear paper bags are the teams that can't even SNIFF .500. That's not us.

You're pathetic. "Sonny." Eat hog.

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Sounds like someone got their mangina hurt. Sorry about that. Nad I am sorry that I hurt your feelings.

Yeah you sure got me there, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep on my huge pilla because your smack gave me a complex. You're so good at this hardcore Bronco fan, so good.

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Awwww, look at the little drama queen.

When I see fans wearing paper bags at games, I feel sorry for those fans. As a Bronco fan, I have nothing for people to feel sorry about. I still love this franchise, I still love this team.

If you're so embarrassed, kiss my ****ing ass and give up your season tix.

And if you wear a paper sack to the game, you deserve to be heckled out of your section like the turncoat that you are.

Teams that have fans who wear paper bags are the teams that can't even SNIFF .500. That's not us.

You're pathetic. "Sonny." Eat hog.

I guess 2-6 is sniffing 500 there dips%$t. If you're 4-16 at home, limpdik, you better wear a paperbag because peoples are laughing at ya

CEH
11-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Would prefer a jersey, I am thinking a 19 Royal, a 92 Dumervil or a 55 Williams, but might audible to a retired player like Wilson, Rod Smith or Atwater.

Yes they have a main store at Invesco. I would assume it's open a couple hours before the game.

If you are possibly looking for vintage gear. Bill's Sports Collectables on Broadway is a pretty good place to pick up any kind of jersey

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-10-2010, 02:19 PM
I guess 2-6 is sniffing 500 there dips%$t. If you're 4-16 at home, limpdik, you better wear a paperbag because peoples are laughing at ya

DURKA DURRRRRR. You mentioned the last three years, numbnuts. Wake up and smell your colon, then remove your head from your ass.

Christ on a cracker, you are ****ing retarded. Good thing you don't post very often.

Beantown Bronco
11-10-2010, 02:19 PM
great, now jhns has family members posting here.....

Ambiguous
11-10-2010, 02:22 PM

They do, but you have to go in the stadium to get in.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Yes they have a main store at Invesco. I would assume it's open a couple hours before the game.

If you are possibly looking for vintage gear. Bill's Sports Collectables on Broadway is a pretty good place to pick up any kind of jersey

Not just vintage either. They've got new jerseys as well, and all the hats, hoodies, and other gear that you could possibly want.

I could spend HOURS in Bill's. Awesome spot.

Ambiguous
11-10-2010, 02:31 PM

And actually they have team store stands in the parking lot too, forgot about that. You can get the counterfeit stuff from the vendors in between the lightrail station and the stadium.

gyldenlove
11-10-2010, 02:34 PM

flipping hell, they always make **** like that annoying, who ever would have known the Toronto Blue Jays of all people are smarter.

crawdad
11-10-2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah you sure got me there, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep on my huge pilla because your smack gave me a complex. You're so good at this hardcore Bronco fan, so good.

Listen , I didn't start out calling you names but then so what. I have been a Broncos fan since before you were a gleam in your daddy's eye. I wouldn't give up on them if they were 0-16. You really need to take some Midol or something cause your skirt is showing. Undoubtedly, I lived in Colorado before you moved here from California or Texas. Life ain't always roses! You really have some anger issues!

crawdad
11-10-2010, 02:36 PM

The Team Store at Invesco is open on Saturdays. The have outside entrances.

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 02:40 PM
DURKA DURRRRRR. You mentioned the last three years, numbnuts. Wake up and smell your colon, then remove your head from your ass.

Christ on a cracker, you are ****ing retarded. Good thing you don't post very often.

Oh yeah, thanks for sheding some light on that. I guess should change my tune because last year's two 4-game loss streaks, were alot different then this years current 4-game loss streak (and counting). Big difference there, I mean the point margins were 80 points (117-37), 30 points! (122-86) - Hey! Hey only 30 facking points! vs this year's 71 points, 138-67, but alas, you're so right though. I mean, this years 4-game loss streak is skewd abit by a 59-point arseraping put on by the Oakland Raiders. Shucks, gee, if that game hadn't happen this years 4-game loss steak would probably be like a 19-point margin range. Oh well I guess we'll get them next time! Orange Sunday for everybody hooray!

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I really should change my tune a bit. Lots of difference there.

Homer Simpson
11-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Not to interupt the... whatever this is... But I just heard that we are forecast snow tomorrow, Saturday AND Sunday.

Orange game and snow game!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Oh yeah, thanks for sheding some light on that. I guess should change my tune because last year's two 4-game loss streaks, were alot different then this years current 4-game loss streak (and counting). Big difference there, I mean the point margins were 80 points (117-37), 30 points! (122-86) - Hey! Hey only 30 facking points! vs this year's 71 points, 138-67, but alas, you're so right though. I mean, this years 4-game loss streak is skewd abit by a 59-point arseraping put on by the Oakland Raiders. Shucks, gee, if that game hadn't happen this years 4-game loss steak would probably be like a 19-point margin range. Oh well I guess we'll get them next time! Orange Sunday for everybody hooray!

Thanks for pointing this out to me. I really should change my tune a bit. Lots of difference there.

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/507/crying_baby.jpg

Aww, buck up little soldier. nobody's going to make you wear the gear from "your favorite team" to the game if you don't want to. It'll be okay.

In fact, let me loan you a paper bag. It's the one I use to clean up my dog's **** in the backyard. PERFECT for your stupid ass.

rbackfactory80
11-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Multiple failures alert. Please discontinue reading this thread NOW.

Ambiguous
11-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Not to interupt the... whatever this is... But I just heard that we are forecast snow tomorrow, Saturday AND Sunday.

Orange game and snow game!

They just changed that, sweet! Broncos flask with some JD is coming to the game with me!

TailgateNut
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM

No you do not. The store is open from 10am to noon and then they close access from the outdside.

EmpireOrange
11-10-2010, 04:54 PM
http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/507/crying_baby.jpg

Aww, buck up little soldier. nobody's going to make you wear the gear from "your favorite team" to the game if you don't want to. It'll be okay.

In fact, let me loan you a paper bag. It's the one I use to clean up my dog's **** in the backyard. PERFECT for your stupid ass.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnH2pgtt7_I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TnH2pgtt7_I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Gayguy!

Sassy
11-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Hmmm last time I wore my Orange...we got destroyed by the Raiders....