PDA

View Full Version : LeKevin Smith

MABroncoFan
11-09-2010, 08:56 AM
rotoworld.com... I assume this means Vickerson will be good to go Sunday.

The Broncos have told DL Le Kevin Smith they intend to release him again, according to Inside the NFL's Josina Anderson.

Smith was let go before the season but was brought back in late October. He hasn't made a tackle for the Broncos this year.
Source: Josina Anderson on Twitter

Ray Finkle
11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
meh....

the post has an article that Vickerson, Woody, Cox, and McBath returned to practice.

tsiguy96
11-09-2010, 09:11 AM
darcel, cox and vickerson will be nice, but ayers being back will have a bigger impact than all of them.

Ray Finkle
11-09-2010, 09:12 AM
darcel, cox and vickerson will be nice, but ayers being back will have a bigger impact than all of them.

article says at least 2 weeks.

baja
11-09-2010, 09:12 AM
meh....

the post has an article that Vickerson, Woody, Cox, and McBath returned to practice.

I thought McBath had a broken arm?

montrose
11-09-2010, 09:14 AM

I bumped into Ayers at Cold Stone Creamery a few days ago, he was still in the boot but said his foot feels fine and they're targeting the SD game for his return.

On McBath, I've consistently heard that the team believes his injury may have been the worst for the squad - including Doom.

Goobzilla
11-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Noooooooooooooooo!

Where's my Ghostbusterized Lombardi Trophy pic?

Ray Finkle
11-09-2010, 09:24 AM
I bumped into Ayers at Cold Stone Creamery a few days ago, he was still in the boot but said his foot feels fine and they're targeting the SD game for his return.

On McBath, I've consistently heard that the team believes his injury may have been the worst for the squad - including Doom.

What did McBath injury? I thought it was an ankle.

Chris
11-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Forearm I think...?

MABroncoFan
11-09-2010, 09:48 AM

The most recent one vs the Ravens was an ankle.

MABroncoFan
11-09-2010, 09:49 AM
rotoworld.com... I assume this means Vickerson will be good to go Sunday.

The Broncos have told DL Le Kevin Smith they intend to release him again, according to Inside the NFL's Josina Anderson.

Smith was let go before the season but was brought back in late October. He hasn't made a tackle for the Broncos this year.
Source: Josina Anderson on Twitter

With Ayers still out, maybe they replace Smith w/ another OLB.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-09-2010, 09:52 AM

When you really think about it this makes a lot of sense. The guy is a solid answer at Safety for covering TEs and was a key part of the depth we were supposed to see out of this team this season.

PRBronco
11-09-2010, 10:07 AM
The most recent one vs the Ravens was an ankle.

Yeah that was weird, didn't look that bad.

TonyR
11-09-2010, 10:24 AM
...but ayers being back will have a bigger impact than all of them.

Just heard a discussion on The Ticket where they said Ayers was the key to stopping Chris Johnson against Tennessee and they've really missed him against the run.

montrose
11-09-2010, 10:31 AM

Haloti Ngata stepped on his ankle during the 4th and goal play when McBath didn't bite on the fake and helped cause the stop.

When you really think about it this makes a lot of sense. The guy is a solid answer at Safety for covering TEs and was a key part of the depth we were supposed to see out of this team this season.

There was a feeling his loss was huge last year as he was becoming more and more comortable in the defense. This year his presense could've been huge and I'd imagine he'd have replaced Hill as a full-timer by now.

Just heard a discussion on The Ticket where they said Ayers was the key to stopping Chris Johnson against Tennessee and they've really missed him against the run.

Ayers was playing very well at the time of his injury. Man I'd love to see the entire unit (including Doom) play together just to get an idea of what they could do.

Florida_Bronco
11-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Ayers was playing very well at the time of his injury. Man I'd love to see the entire unit (including Doom) play together just to get an idea of what they could do.

If we can snag up a couple impact linemen in the draft, we'll have a sick defense in 2011.

Bronco Boy
11-09-2010, 01:13 PM

Good to hear that he's keeping in game shape, eating lots of ice cream.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Good to hear that he's keeping in game shape, eating lots of ice cream.

That's the diet McD put him on.

McDummypantsfacehead is tearing this team apart!