It's bopeless.

tsiguy96
11-09-2010, 06:58 AM
It's bopeless.

maybe its popeless

sisterhellfyre
11-09-2010, 07:37 AM
maybe its popeless

Only because McDaniels cut him in February '09.

tsiguy96
11-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Only because McDaniels cut him in February '09.

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/681/original/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

bronco militia
11-09-2010, 08:00 AM
no offense, but that article sucked.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-09-2010, 08:23 AM
That guy must be the ultimate homer.

2-6 and he's talking about getting back into the division race?

Pass that joint.

Popps
11-09-2010, 08:25 AM

Pass that joint.

Hey, K.C.'s out of it already. You said that yourself.

So, what do you care who wins the division? The only certainty is...

it won't be K.C..

tsiguy96
11-09-2010, 08:33 AM

it won't be K.C..

if they beat KC this week, they are 2 games back in division. with 7 games to go. and KC slipping very, very fast.

oubronco
11-09-2010, 08:38 AM
if they beat KC this week, they are 2 games back in division. with 7 games to go. and KC slipping very, very fast.

Yep but the Chuggers are gaining there usual steam to win the division

Mile High Shack
11-09-2010, 08:42 AM

this right here....Chargers have the most talent and are getting healthier....they will win the division again

tsiguy96
11-09-2010, 08:43 AM

true.

vancejohnson82
11-09-2010, 08:45 AM

Pass that joint.

Yea...I've never seen a team come from 3 games back to win the division...

ummmm, paging Jay Cutler

Mile High Shack
11-09-2010, 08:47 AM
true.

not that the Chuggers should be too happy, they are just basically king of the dip****s

strafen
11-09-2010, 08:52 AM

it won't be K.C.. Another popps instant classic.
Saving it for later... Ha!

Rashomon
11-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Yea...I've never seen a team come from 3 games back to win the division...

ummmm, paging Jay Cutler

That's ancient history. Just think back to last year when a team turned a 3 1/2 game lead into a 5 game deficit. However, I challenge you to find an example of any team being 1 1/2 games out of THIRD place in their division making the playoffs.

ludo21
11-09-2010, 09:30 AM
every team has losing seasons so therefore its ok that we suck..... lol, what a homer article

vancejohnson82
11-09-2010, 09:35 AM
That's ancient history. Just think back to last year when a team turned a 3 1/2 game lead into a 5 game deficit. However, I challenge you to find an example of any team being 1 1/2 games out of THIRD place in their division making the playoffs.

wow....can we get more specific with this

they are 3 games out...its not going to happen but its not like the season is dead and buried just yet

Zoobie
11-09-2010, 10:01 AM
I only hate the misconception that this team has quit, and that we're done. We're a team talented enough to nearly beat the Jets and Colts, so i'm not buying it. I do not believe we're going to make the playoffs, but this team is going to win more games, i'd say at least 4. As we get Ayers, McBath, Vickerson, Woodyard, etc healthy, we will win more games.

ScottXray
11-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Agree,that its a good article.
I don't think the OP was saying we were going to make the playoffs, just that it isn't toally hopeless. And also pointing out that we are a spoiled fan base.

Being in the division cellar is not fun...and no one likes what is happening. But every worm has their turn, and maybe (MAYBE) its our time to be at the bottom for a year or two. This isn't an endorsement of McD, except perhaps, in a negative way. I don't like where we are at......but I remember the sixties and early seventies and sucking so bad that one guy actually committed suicide over a Broncos loss once. We do have more HOPE than we did back then , and I do think that we are building a foundation for future success.

People keep talking about the lines and how we have to build from there out.
The success that KC and Oakland are starting to experience is greatly due to the fact that they have sucked for so long that they were able to draft impact players. As the article points out we have had one top ten pick in the last 20 years. The only good thiung about our record is that (if it keeps up) we are going to have some opportunities to get some of those impact players. And if there is no season next year we get that opportunity for the next two years ( according to the rumor that the draft will just be repeated for the next season). And yes , I know that McD might screw that up so please don't mention that as a factor. It is what it is, and maybe not a fact.

It sucks when we are discussing the off season halfway through this one. I don't think we make the playoffs, but hope that we start to compete again.

Old Dude
11-09-2010, 11:38 AM
It's usually a good sign, when you see articles stating that things aren't hopeless, that things are pretty hopeless.

At least for this season.

✡✡ JOSHUA ✡✡
11-09-2010, 12:15 PM
every team has losing seasons so therefore its ok that we suck..... lol, what a homer article

I love Andrew Mason and the information he provides, but he's a PR guy at heart.