PDA

View Full Version : al harris getting released from GB

tsiguy96
11-08-2010, 06:14 AM
al harris to be released from packers:

Adam_Schefter

RT @jasonjwilde Al Harris says his career with the Packers will end with his release today. More on @ESPNMilwaukee: http://bit.ly/cV0L2Q

mcdaniels needs to absolutely claim this guy (i think hell go on waivers) if he is healthy enough to play in a few weeks. we need CB help in a bad way. any thoughts/suggestions or reasons not to?

bowtown
11-08-2010, 06:18 AM
Who cares who are CBs are if we can't get pressure up front.

Tom A Hawk
11-08-2010, 06:19 AM
picking form the Packers trash heap.......how did that Walker thing turn out for you?

Beantown Bronco
11-08-2010, 06:33 AM
picking form the Packers trash heap.......how did that Walker thing turn out for you?

70 receptions for over 1,000 yds and 9 TDs in his first year with us. I'd say that turned out pretty well actually.

WolfpackGuy
11-08-2010, 06:34 AM
Yeah, Walker was a pretty good pickup in 2006.

Too bad the Darrent Williams thing happened.

THE719!
11-08-2010, 06:40 AM
we need tp stop picking up peoples trash and DRAFT BETTER!... what a concept

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-08-2010, 06:51 AM

Yeah, when is that midseason draft? That's soon, right?

TonyR
11-08-2010, 06:52 AM
mcdaniels needs to absolutely claim this guy (i think hell go on waivers) if he is healthy enough to play in a few weeks. we need CB help in a bad way. any thoughts/suggestions or reasons not to?

I was thinking the same thing but unless he can play safety if needed I'm not sure who you replace. That and you have to be sure his knee is sound.

Broncos_OTM
11-08-2010, 06:56 AM

you dont neeed a midseason draft if you do it right in April.

Can he play safety?

TheReverend
11-08-2010, 07:03 AM
I was really hoping we could manage to get our hands on another 36 year old defensive back

go_broncos
11-08-2010, 07:07 AM
just play with what you have..Mcd might screwup again and release Champ..

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-08-2010, 07:08 AM

Do you dislike McDaniels or something? Why haven't you ever mentioned it in every thread you post in?

go_broncos
11-08-2010, 07:12 AM
Do you dislike McDaniels or something? Why haven't you ever mentioned it in every thread you post in?

I hate him..We are a joke because of him.
Just hoping that he gets fired before he trades another good player.
Why the hell do you trade Hillis + Picks for Quinn and then get Tebow in 1st round.
He is ****ing idiot...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-08-2010, 07:17 AM
Better question: Why do you constantly cry and moan and bellyache about something that took place months ago? Perhaps you have an obsessive compulsive problem? Could that be it?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-08-2010, 07:30 AM
you dont neeed a midseason draft if you do it right in April.

Can he play safety?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEszTzdUMcY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEszTzdUMcY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

briane
11-08-2010, 07:34 AM

Didnt you hear, we are exercising the "Oops, My Bad" clause in the collective bargining agreement. We start Draft part two tomarrow.

I say, lets pick up any player waived for the next month. We need all the help we can get. And Colquitt needs some competition. (I hear he has that position locked up)

CEH
11-08-2010, 07:34 AM

You can thank Bowlen/Ellis for why Champ more than likely won't be back next year. Legwold just said he puts Champ's return at 20% and talking to ppl around the league Champ a 9 time Pro Bowler feels the team has not handled the situation in the best manner. Oyy

THE719!
11-08-2010, 08:07 AM

yep thatís exactly what I meant a mid-season draft youíre a genius you should run this idea past Roger Goodell

Br0nc0Buster
11-08-2010, 08:10 AM
If his knee isnt ruined, he is worth a look

my god even if his knee is ruined and he can never play a snap again in this league he is still exponentially better than Jarvis Moss

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-08-2010, 08:13 AM
yep thatís exactly what I meant a mid-season draft youíre a genius you should run this idea past Roger Goodell

Being that I don't have a time machine, I figured that MUST be what you wanted to happen. Perhaps you have the time machine.

briane
11-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Being that I don't have a time machine, I figured that MUST be what you wanted to happen. Perhaps you have the time machine.

Dude can I borrow that time machine? Theres some stuff I need to take care of. I will pass the word on to Bowlen too while im out and about.

TheReverend
11-08-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm pretty sure Deion is available too.

broncofan2438
11-08-2010, 08:28 AM
MCD too stupid to think to make a move.

bendog
11-08-2010, 08:30 AM
MCD too stupid to think to make a move.

First, Billicheat has to claim the guy and THEN McDaniels gives up a late rd pick for the guy

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-08-2010, 08:33 AM
Dude can I borrow that time machine? Theres some stuff I need to take care of. I will pass the word on to Bowlen too while im out and about.

Here are the keys, but DO NOT EAT IN THE TIME MACHINE. I cannot stress this enough.

missingnumber7
11-08-2010, 08:41 AM

Yea because drafting right stops injuries from happening.

bendog
11-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Yea because drafting right stops injuries from happening.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/494375-injuries-to-the-packers-can-no-longer-be-an-excuse

Smiling Assassin27
11-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Dude, he's 35. 35 year old CB's, as a rule, can't run. Hell, get Jason Sehorn on the phone while you're at it.

Jetmeck
11-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Better question: Why do you constantly cry and moan and bellyache about something that took place months ago? Perhaps you have an obsessive compulsive problem? Could that be it?

I see so you are criticizing him for criticizing McD ? aHH thats how you got 5k posts ? wow

Rascal
11-08-2010, 09:31 AM
I would rather play our rookies or second year players...wait....nevermind forgot we traded one for a POS blocking TE.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
11-08-2010, 09:51 AM
I see so you are criticizing him for criticizing McD ? aHH thats how you got 5k posts ? wow

I'm criticizing him for criticizing McD in every single post in every single thread. There is a pretty significant difference.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

How did I get 5k posts? I don't know. Posting on all different topics, I think, with loads of viewpoints. Not regurgitating the same thing over and over and over. You should try it!

bendog
11-08-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm criticizing him for criticizing McD in every single post in every single thread. There is a pretty significant difference.

How did I get 5k posts? I don't know. Posting on all different topics, I think, with loads of viewpoints. Not regurgitating the same thing over and over and over. You should try it!

How do you post on anything realted to the broncos without noting that MCDANIELS SUCKS OAKLAND BALLS. lol

go_broncos
11-08-2010, 10:08 AM

I am criticizing as he deserved it.
we are laughing stock of the NFL and you want me to think that everything is fine..

TonyR
11-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Dolphins sign Al Harris
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 10, 2010 10:59 AM ET
Al Harris has found a new home.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Miami Dolphins have signed Harris to a one-year deal. Harris's agent has confirmed the signing.

Harris, who had been on the Packers' physically unable to perform list, was waived by Green Bay on Monday, cleared waivers on Tuesday and was free to sign with any team today.

At age 35 and coming off a serious knee injury, it's hard to say how much Harris has left. But the Dolphins apparently figure they've added a player who can still contribute to their secondary.

Harris played for the Eagles from 1998 to 2002 and for the Packers from 2003 to 2009.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/10/dolphins-sign-al-harris/