PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs are a very soft 5-3

Jetmeck
11-07-2010, 06:39 PM
Last week Buffalo had them beat at home were it not for a timeout.
Rest of their wins against very bad teams.......

McD has two weeks IF and thats a big IF he can put together a decent offensive game plan we have a very good chance of beating them.

Cassel makes a few plays but in general their run game is their whole offense. Their defense has not looked good as of late, possibly because the competition has stepped up and their D was not that good to begin with. I get to see the whole Chiefs game every week (aren't I lucky ?) and even though they lead the west that isn't saying much. We can take them down next week !

:chiefssux

ZachKC
11-07-2010, 06:40 PM
Good thing you can run the ball and are solid against the run.

.......heh.

Bob's your Information Minister
11-07-2010, 06:42 PM
It's the NFL. The Patriots lost to the Browns today.

**** happens.

The Broncos happen to be drowning in ****.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-07-2010, 06:42 PM
The Broncos are a very soft 2-6.

11-07-2010, 06:43 PM

Best 2-6 team ever?

Jetmeck
You two weasels come out of hiding ?

Dr. Broncenstein
Best 2-6 team ever?

Softer than your t!ts.

ZachKC
11-07-2010, 06:44 PM
You two weasels come out of hiding ?

Hiding?

tsiguy96
im still baffled.

thomas jones: 19 touches, 32 yards.

jamaal charles: 15 touches, 100 yards.

is haley just stupid?

TheChamp24
Chiefs and Raiders are both .500 teams. They both have good facets of their game, but also have work to do.
I thought the Broncos were a .500 team to start the team, and I knew they had work to do, but I didn't think it would be this bad.
Whats sad is if we don't progress, the AFC West is going to be kicking our butts in the future as the Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers all will be better than us and we could be cellar dwelling for more than we'd like if we don't get on the ball as well. If we progress like we need to, ie draft well and develop players well, the AFC West is going to be loaded. Chiefs and Raiders both have solid defenses and can run the ball well, Chargers are okay defensively with a great QB in Rivers, and the Broncos if things go well hopefully will be well rounded with a decent defense to go along with a decent offense.

Jetmeck
11-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Ya we never heard much from you two hard core fans last year ?

ZachKC
11-07-2010, 06:48 PM

You are precious.

The guy that is telling his own fan base not to go to Denver games trying to flip smack like this.

Good job little buddy. Keep up the good work.

11-07-2010, 06:50 PM

Shut the **** up. I trolled the **** out of this place and I'm proud of it.

ScottXray
11-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Chiefs and Raiders are both .500 teams. They both have good facets of their game, but also have work to do.
I thought the Broncos were a .500 team to start the team, and I knew they had work to do, but I didn't think it would be this bad.
Whats sad is if we don't progress, the AFC West is going to be kicking our butts in the future as the Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers all will be better than us and we could be cellar dwelling for more than we'd like if we don't get on the ball as well. If we progress like we need to, ie draft well and develop players well, the AFC West is going to be loaded. Chiefs and Raiders both have solid defenses and can run the ball well, Chargers are okay defensively with a great QB in Rivers, and the Broncos if things go well hopefully will be well rounded with a decent defense to go along with a decent offense.

+ 1,

Chiefs and Raiders both have strong Defenses, and good run games, weak pass games.

They were both built to stop pass attacks, which gives them an edge against SD and Denver. If we don't have a run game next week to slow the rush down, Orton will get hit a LOT, again.

McD had better find some run magic or we could get beat down again. Hopefully the bye will give us some players back. We need to score EARLY and often to keep them off their game, something we haven't managed to do yet this year.

Hopefully any given Sunday is NEXT week.

Requiem
11-07-2010, 06:53 PM
I'd rather be a "soft" 5-3 than an atrocious 2-6. The Broncos lick piss. We need to win out to sniff the playoffs, or win the rest of our divisional contests and hope the other teams implode.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-07-2010, 06:56 PM
I've always wondered what this little slice of football hell would feel like -- knowing your team is led by incompetent retards with no hope for success and no end in sight. I call this a new life experience and an opportunity for humble reflection. KC and Oakland fans would normally call this "the regular season."

brncs_fan
11-07-2010, 06:57 PM
Bye week better = run game success next week. Otherwise we will be one of their "soft" wins.

Jetmeck
11-07-2010, 07:45 PM
Shut the **** up. I trolled the **** out of this place and I'm proud of it.

**** YOU bOB......YOU AND zACH MADE AN appearance once in awhile last year. Bandwagoneers........

rugbythug
11-07-2010, 07:47 PM
I've always wondered what this little slice of football hell would feel like -- knowing your team is led by incompetent retards with no hope for success and no end in sight. I call this a new life experience and an opportunity for humble reflection. KC and Oakland fans would normally call this "the regular season."

Its been this way since 05. I miss Mike Anderson.

Jetmeck
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
You are precious.

The guy that is telling his own fan base not to go to Denver games trying to flip smack like this.

You and Boob are like a game my kid plays...WHACK A MOLE.

Stick your head out....eerr pull your head out in your case.

Seriously if the Broncs ever remotely go into the depths of NFL hell and laughing stock of the NFL for A decade or two or three in your teams case then you can talk but you little weasels won't stick your head out unless your team is doing well.
YOU TWO NO DAMN WELL THIS WILL BE SHORT LIVED. eNJOY WHILE YOU CAN !

ZachKC
11-07-2010, 07:52 PM
You and Boob are like a game my kid plays...WHACK A MOLE.

Stick your head out....eerr pull your head out in your case.

Seriously if the Broncs ever remotely go into the depths of NFL hell and laughing stock of the NFL for A decade or two or three in your teams case then you can talk but you little weasels won't stick your head out unless your team is doing well.
YOU TWO NO DAMN WELL THIS WILL BE SHORT LIVED. eNJOY WHILE YOU CAN !

Posting drunk again?

You are a lot more fun when you are begging other Bronco fans not to go to the games. Calling us band wagoners.

You are sooo precious.

yerner
11-07-2010, 07:54 PM
I don't agree at all. Both the Chiefs and the Raiders are playing tough football. Unfortnate really.

ZachKC
11-07-2010, 07:58 PM
If Denver fans keep filling the stands like the ignorant Chief fans did for years with no hope then
we are totally lost. Tickets are way too high and lets face it all of have less throw away dough lately. So if management does not take steps to correct this situation quickly keep your ass at home.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chris
11-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Let's bang chiefs. We'll bang it out all over you next week.

KipCorrington25
11-07-2010, 08:02 PM
You are precious.

So someone must of been telling the KC fans that last year because Camarohead was empty. :rofl:

Garcia Bronco
11-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Their defnense plays behind the LOS. they are gonna murder us.

oubronco
11-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Their defnense plays behind the LOS. they are gonna murder us.

Yes they do and that covers up a suspect secondary which Orton will expose and abuse

gunns
11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Last week Buffalo had them beat at home were it not for a timeout.
Rest of their wins against very bad teams.......

McD has two weeks IF and thats a big IF he can put together a decent offensive game plan we have a very good chance of beating them.

Cassel makes a few plays but in general their run game is their whole offense. Their defense has not looked good as of late, possibly because the competition has stepped up and their D was not that good to begin with. I get to see the whole Chiefs game every week (aren't I lucky ?) and even though they lead the west that isn't saying much. We can take them down next week !

:chiefssux

Yes, anything can happen on any week, see 59-14. While the Chiefs may be a soft 5-3, it's a hell of a lot better than a half dead 2-6. They have somethings we don't, a good defense and a running game.

Yes I hope we used the bye week to learn a thing or two so the current Broncos can at least look like they give a damn and know something about playing football. It just amazes me though that two teams that have been bad for so long could figure out what I've been yelling about for so long and our coaches and GM can't....GET A ****ING DEFENSE.

maven
11-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Chiefs have Matt Cassel as their QB. Denver definitely has a chance to beat them next Sunday.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM
Chiefs have Matt Cassel as their QB. Denver definitely has a chance to beat them next Sunday.

You mean the guy who would be the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos if the manchurian manchild had his way?

DenverBrit
11-07-2010, 08:53 PM

Cassel isn't the main problem. Their running game is.

11-07-2010, 08:54 PM

One thing you should realize - Cassel played pretty well today, and he doesn't turn the ball over.

Another thing you should realize - the Broncos have no pass rush to speak of, whereas the Raiders have one of the league's best.

Not saying Cassel won't **** the bed and play like he did against Buffalo, but against Denver's defense...I'd be surprised.

DenverBrit
11-07-2010, 08:54 PM
You mean the guy who would be the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos if the manchurian manchild had his way?

But that was before he knew Orton was available. ;D

Dr. Broncenstein
11-07-2010, 09:17 PM
But that was before he knew Orton was available. ;D

Just think, we narrowly avoided disaster there. We'd be something like last place if we had that loser at the helm.

gunns
11-07-2010, 09:18 PM

Did you see the game today? Neither team needed QB's playing at a high level. When will people, primarily coaches and GM get the clue about defenses? Yes, we need an OL too, but I actually think we have the pieces for that, they just don't have a clue what to do as a unit.

maven
11-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Just think, we narrowly avoided disaster there. We'd be something like last place if we had that loser at the helm.

Wonder if Cassel would have been given a 6 year, $63 million contract in Denver.

:rofl:

theAPAOps5
11-07-2010, 09:25 PM
I wouldn't call a team leading the division and barely losing to a team who just recently smoked us soft.

AND I just threw up in my mouth defending the Chorfs. Blech!

Dr. Broncenstein
11-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Wonder if Cassel would have been given a 6 year, $63 million contract in Denver.

:rofl:

In a New York minute. He was McTougherSmarter's guy.

Lev Vyvanse
11-07-2010, 09:40 PM
Hiding?

First nine weeks of the 2009 season ZackKC posts 1 time. KC is 1-7, Broncos are 6 -2.

This year ZackKC has 300+ posts.

11-07-2010, 10:14 PM
How about me? Expose my hypocrisy.

Popps
11-07-2010, 10:17 PM
One thing you should realize - Cassel played pretty well today, and he doesn't turn the ball over.

Another thing you should realize - the Broncos have no pass rush to speak of, whereas the Raiders have one of the league's best.

Not saying Cassel won't **** the bed and play like he did against Buffalo, but against Denver's defense...I'd be surprised.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:UaO953c7F3qNBM:http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/jperry360/I-beat-anorexia.jpg&t=1

Lev Vyvanse
11-07-2010, 10:21 PM
How about me? Expose my hypocrisy.

We were talking about hiding Bob. How the **** would you even attempt that?

The Joker
11-07-2010, 10:23 PM
Gonna be an interesting three horse race for the division. San Diego has gotten back in the hunt over the last two weeks and the Raiders are playing good stuff too.

Hopefully Denver can draft well and do better next year.

JJJ
11-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Gonna be an interesting three horse race for the division. San Diego has gotten back in the hunt over the last two weeks and the Raiders are playing good stuff too.

Hopefully Denver can draft well and do better next year.

KC has begun their slide much earlier than expected.

Bolts head into the bye week and can get healed up. Floyd, Naanee, Gates, Matthews should all be better by the Donkie game. VJac comes back for the Indy game. SD is looking pretty decent right now as all those turnovers can't keep coming like they have been.

Raiders got another year to wait to accomplish anything real. Still a lot of holes in that team and unlike the Charger turnovers the Raiders penalties will continue.

11-08-2010, 12:30 AM
We lose one game out of three and suddenly we're on a slide?

You guys are rich.

Bronco Rob
11-08-2010, 05:34 AM
Chefs = Last Place Schedule + Career Back up @ QB = VERY SOFT

Steve Bono
Elvis Grbac
Matt Ca$$el

the more things change, the more they stay the same.........

Rulon Velvet Jones
11-08-2010, 06:39 AM
First nine weeks of the 2009 season ZackKC posts 1 time. KC is 1-7, Broncos are 6 -2.

This year ZackKC has 300+ posts.

But who was going to police the Internet with Zach on vacation?

Tom A Hawk
11-08-2010, 07:15 AM

Advantage Chiefs, ......you have McDaniels as your coach

Broncos_OTM
11-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Advantage Chiefs, ......you have McDaniels as your coachYou must be the local band wagon chief fan. Welcome to the orangemane.

Broncos_OTM
11-08-2010, 07:41 AM
We lose one game out of three and suddenly we're on a slide?

You guys are rich.Bob who have you guys beat?I dont see any realy huge surprises. Sure the chiefs are now middle of the pack but they are not and far from world beaters ... they couldnt beat a average indianpolis. lost against the 4-4 texans. oh yeah you guys beat the worst team in foot ball buffalo and almost screwed that up. the only quality team you have played is Indy ... i dont see the ravens or the steelers new england new york .. garunteed you guys would have lost agaisnt all thsoe teams. your record is inflated you guys are paper tigers.

so lets talk about the paper ass tiger chiefs.

broncofan2438
11-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Give them 4 weeks to prepare, MCD and Co. will still find a way to **** this up. No chance we can just take the rest of the year off, watch the cowboys drown, and other teams beat each other up?

Merlin
11-08-2010, 12:38 PM
It seems a little weird to talk smack and diminish the accomplishment of teams with >500 record when we are 2-6. Are we a strong 2-6 and thus better???

redrage
11-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Bob who have you guys beat?I dont see any realy huge surprises. Sure the chiefs are now middle of the pack but they are not and far from world beaters ... they couldnt beat a average indianpolis. lost against the 4-4 texans. oh yeah you guys beat the worst team in foot ball buffalo and almost screwed that up. the only quality team you have played is Indy ... i dont see the ravens or the steelers new england new york .. garunteed you guys would have lost agaisnt all thsoe teams. your record is inflated you guys are paper tigers.

In a league in which the Cleveland Browns beat the Saints and Patriots in back-to-back weeks (but didn't beat KC), 0-8 Buffalo takes Baltimore to OT IN BALTIMORE, the Lions give the Jets an OT victory and the Chargers lose to the Rams and Seahawks, you call all five of KC's victories soft?

Do you have ADD?

baja
11-08-2010, 01:18 PM
Even KC's loses were soft.

bronco militia
11-08-2010, 01:19 PM
Even KC's loses were soft.

...but tough and smart!

tsiguy96
11-08-2010, 01:34 PM
when did it become illegal here to talk **** about the queefs? i dont care if we are 1-15, im never gonna stop hating on division rivals, what is wrong with some of you?

Kaylore
11-08-2010, 02:03 PM
What are we? A really tough 2 win team?

broncocalijohn
11-08-2010, 02:25 PM
What are we? A really tough 2 win team?

No one is tougher. Jetmeck sounds like a big time sore loser. I would love that soft 5-3 record right now. After we got through a very tough schedule, we laid eggs against Faiders and 49ers, two teams we should have beaten. If they beat us, at least they win the games they actually have that chance.

ZachKC
11-08-2010, 02:56 PM
when did it become illegal here to talk **** about the queefs? i dont care if we are 1-15, im never gonna stop hating on division rivals, what is wrong with some of you?

Illegal?

You're being a drama queen.

tsiguy96
11-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Illegal?

the drama queens are hte ones who wont stop bitching in every post about why mcdaniels sucks so bad, regardless of what the topic is about. literally, click any thread here, some jackass had to litter it up with why mcdaniels is the worst coach of all time.

jhns
11-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Illegal?

Duh... Is this the first post from tsi that you have seen? Ill save you some trouble and tell you that it will be easier to just point out the posts in which he isn't being a drama queen. You will develope carpal tunnel if you point out all of the ones that he is being a drama queen.

Also, KC sucks.

ZachKC
11-08-2010, 03:08 PM
the drama queens are hte ones who wont stop b****ing in every post about why mcdaniels sucks so bad, regardless of what the topic is about. literally, click any thread here, some jackass had to litter it up with why mcdaniels is the worst coach of all time.

People are free to post as they like...I know you can't compute that someone has opinions other than the ones your dumb ass has.

But it isn't illegal to hate the Chiefs. This is just another example of you being a drama queen because people aren't as much of a homer as you are.

tsiguy96
11-08-2010, 03:13 PM
People are free to post as they like...I know you can't compute that someone has opinions other than the ones your dumb ass has.

But it isn't illegal to hate the Chiefs. This is just another example of you being a drama queen because people aren't as much of a homer as you are.

youre such a ****ing moron, its crazy. why you are on a broncos message board is unexplainable, but clearly your time here has made you not notice what people are actually writing here, just what your fake reality says they are.

read this message board for more than just a few minutes, every single thread gets derailed by the same trolls like you, except they call themselves bronco fans. there is no football discussion here, there is attempted discussion thrown off track by the same idiots like go_broncos and jhiz, yet taco will never make or enforce any rule that keeps this message board readable.

jhns
11-08-2010, 03:17 PM
It is funny how some of the drama queens go on and on about how horrible this place is. Why are you here then?

tsiguy96
11-08-2010, 03:19 PM
It is funny how some of the drama queens go on and on about how horrible this place is. Why are you here then?

if the entire message board tells you you are a ****ing idiot and make this place nearly unbearable, do you think EVERYONE is wrong?

Tombstone RJ
11-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Nobody has played a softer schedule than the queefs. It's like the league office gave them the cakiest, cake walk of a schedule ever imagined to try and somehow give the queefs fans some hope. It's working.

jhns
11-08-2010, 03:22 PM
if the entire message board tells you you are a ****ing idiot and make this place nearly unbearable, do you think EVERYONE is wrong?

Well, yes I do. It is a fact that I am smarter than all of you though (the ones that shared your takes that is). Look at the takes from the last two years. I have been right about pretty much everything. That makes you the dumbasses.

ZachKC

I don't need a message board for validation. I am an adult.

I can easily find a thread where someone doesnt say your coach is the worst ever...just like its not illegal to talk **** on Chiefs fans. Surely you can try to make your point without being drama queen and making things up.

ZachKC
youre such a ****ing moron, its crazy. why you are on a broncos message board is unexplainable, but clearly your time here has made you not notice what people are actually writing here, just what your fake reality says they are.

read this message board for more than just a few minutes, every single thread gets derailed by the same trolls like you, except they call themselves bronco fans. there is no football discussion here, there is attempted discussion thrown off track by the same idiots like go_broncos and jhiz, yet taco will never make or enforce any rule that keeps this message board readable.

Nobody is forcing you to be here.

jhns
11-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Nobody is forcing you to be here.

I found this place that doesn't serve any good food. They are expensive and I'm pretty sure I saw some rats. It is almost impossible to sit through a meal with the horrible smells in that place. I eat all of my lunches there and will never stop going back!

ZachKC
11-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Nobody has played a softer schedule than the queefs. It's like the league office gave them the cakiest, cake walk of a schedule ever imagined to try and somehow give the queefs fans some hope. It's working.

It used to be that the Chiefs were going to get beat by all these teams...and that talking point didn't work out so now the goal posts have changed to how easy the schedule is. Probably a better narrative for you bud.

Looking forward to a 6th win this Sunday.

Mile High Shack
11-08-2010, 03:42 PM
I'd be ok with being "soft" and 5-3 then soft and 2-6

Rohirrim
11-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Well, yes I do. It is a fact that I am smarter than all of you though (the ones that shared your takes that is). Look at the takes from the last two years. I have been right about pretty much everything. That makes you the dumbasses.

You sound like Lex Luthor.

ZONA
11-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Bronco fans are in no position to be calling anybody soft right now. Sorry, that's my take on this.

tsiguy96
11-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Bronco fans are in no position to be calling anybody soft right now. Sorry, that's my take on this.

broncos *fans* can say what they want about anyone they want. just because i say something negative about one team doesnt mean im implying the opposite about denver.

oubronco
11-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Exactly what I was thinking

11-08-2010, 11:50 PM
You guys are amusing. You don't quite know how to get out of the "Broncos are superior to the Chiefs" mode you've been existing in for the past three years.

Another beat down at home ought to take care of that.

Popps
11-09-2010, 12:20 AM
"Broncos are superior to the Chiefs" mode you've been existing in... since you beat us in our own house to go to the Superbowl over a decade ago.

Fixed.

footstepsfrom#27
11-09-2010, 12:29 AM
This

Jetmeck
11-09-2010, 06:03 AM
You guys are amusing. You don't quite know how to get out of the "Broncos are superior to the Chiefs" mode you've been existing in for the past three years.

Another beat down at home ought to take care of that.

Well Bob you little twit you'll have to excuse us. When things have been that way for the better part of three decades you understand how we could make a mistake, right ?

Right now you have the better team. You know I don't like your trolling ass or your stadium filling retard buddies who watched your team suck it up for decades but kept filling those seats while watching your management put a mediocre product on the field because they wouldn't get top notch talent or spend the money.

Royals II ? You should understand what I am saying here, right ?
My Bronco bretheren may not but you know exactly what the Royals do year end and year out. The Chiefs have been in the same boat. Still are.

Your team is better than a hapless Broncos, Chargers and possibly the Raiders but so what are you happy with that ? Seriously they all suck, Does that make your team great or even remotely a real playoff team. You got a decent defense. So far no one has crowded the box and made Cassel beat them consistently which won't happen. Look at who you have beaten for christs sake.
Sure at the moment you are better than us but who isn't ?

Buffalo and they beat the Chiefs had it not been for a TO.

The Chiefs are soft as hell, everybody else is softer.
You and Zachy boy are still idiots in my book for popping up only when your team is doing decent and then mercilessly disapearing when your team gets back on its usual track of sucking or one and done.

11-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Soft teams don't run the ball, nor do they stop the run.

The Chiefs do both well.

DONK FAN FAIL!

missingnumber7
11-09-2010, 07:45 AM
Soft teams don't run the ball, nor do they stop the run.

The Chiefs do both well.

DONK FAN FAIL!

Fortunately for us we don't run the ball well so you can stop the run all you want. All the while that burning smell coming from denver will be Flowers getting toasted by the Denver WR's.

Jetmeck
11-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Fortunately for us we don't run the ball well so you can stop the run all you want. All the while that burning smell coming from denver will be Flowers getting toasted by the Denver WR's.

Good point, Flowers has been lit up the last month.

ZachKC
11-09-2010, 10:15 AM
The Chiefs are soft as hell, everybody else is softer.
You and Zachy boy are still idiots in my book for popping up only when your team is doing decent and then mercilessly disapearing when your team gets back on its usual track of sucking or one and done.

I have almost 10k posts on this board during one of the worst stretches in Kansas City's football history.

Give it a rest.

Although I have to congratulate you...your ability to use caps lock consistently tells me your were probably sober during this post. That is a solid step forward for you.

Tom A Hawk
11-09-2010, 11:11 AM
You must be the local band wagon chief fan. Welcome to the orangemane.

you must be relying on your Colorado education......read the profile.
Sept. 2003

Eldorado
11-09-2010, 11:16 AM

ermm....

McD doesn't trade people.....He gives away pro bowlers. Hilarious!Not only pro bowlers but the best QB in the NFL. All so we could start a QB that makes everyone jump for joy when he manages a single good game. What a joke this McDaniels guy is.

Chris
http://www.bugadacargnel.com/images/artists/portfolios/matcollishaw/1247.jpg

Jetmeck
Disappear every time your team tanks. Then your all over this place like stink on well you know when things are going your way. Can't deny the truth.

Well, BOBO I would make you a bet about this game but you have proven time and time again you aren't man enough to honor your side.

boltaneer
11-09-2010, 11:20 AM
While KC is playing better, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos pull this one out. Coming off the bye week, playing at home and in desperation mode.

The Raiders are the team to watch out for now, not the Chiefs, since they have the 3-0 divisional record.

Just another whacky year in the AFC West...

ZachKC
11-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Disappear every time your team tanks. Then your all over this place like stink on well you know when things are going your way. Can't deny the truth.

Well, BOBO I would make you a bet about this game but you have proven time and time again you aren't man enough to honor your side.

Fine.

Make a bet with me.

KCStud
11-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Flowers got beat in one game. I won't even count the disgrace of a pass interference call that gave Andre Johnson the only big catch on Flowers.

As for the Faiders, they will start their slide.

@PIT
MIA
@SD

They are losing at least 2 of those games. They also still have to play the Colts which they'll lose to as well.

I can't wait until KC destroys them at their Arrowhead. The only Faider to score a point on offense was their OT.

oubronco
11-09-2010, 12:22 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_De4_fCAIDmo/Sd0DsGJu1FI/AAAAAAAAAJE/lSR7H-w2_jk/s400/Smoke-N-Mirrors_white.png

Lev Vyvanse
11-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Fine.

Make a bet with me.

I'll make a bet.

Loser gets a self-imposed ban for the rest of the football season?

ZachKC
11-09-2010, 12:45 PM
I'll make a bet.

Works for me. Broncos win. I am done till Jan. Chiefs win. You are.

Lev Vyvanse
11-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Works for me. Broncos win. I am done till Jan. Chiefs win. You are.

You are on. Super bowl is February 6, 2011, so done till February 7, 2011.

HemiEd
11-09-2010, 02:34 PM

At Indy, then at Houston, at Oakland, then at Denver after their bye? Hopefully the last game is the easy one.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-09-2010, 02:50 PM
i still think the chargers will once again win the afc west they do it all the time they start out crappy finish up strong then lose in the playoffs or not make it via tie breakers

kamakazi_kal
11-09-2010, 03:20 PM
I'll make a bet.

you should change it so he is banned from the chiefs site and can only come to the OM.

Pendejo
11-09-2010, 03:48 PM
This thread is great.

The Chiefs are a soft 5-3...whereas the Donks are a resounding 2-6.

Some of you dumb-dumbs are so willfully stupid it is frightening.

I hate the Chiefs as much as any reasonable human being, but to start a thread based on record smack when the Donks have been terrible for over a season's worth of games is incredibly weak. The ****ing Chiefs of all teams have already won more games this season than denver has in their last 18.

Furthermore they didn't look too soft the last time the two teams played when KC absolutely mauled denver in their own stadium. Of course it didn't help that the gimp of a quarterback McJustTryingtoWina****ingGame insists on rolling out on the field was handing out pick sixes like halloween candy.

Ponderous. Simply ponderous.

bowtown
11-09-2010, 03:54 PM
I don't understand how it became a rule that if my team sucks, I suddenly can't make fun of any other teams for sucking. Seems to me to be the best time to do it. My misery loves company and a Chief slide is just what the doctor ordered. Eat **** Mullets.

baja
11-09-2010, 04:03 PM
I don't understand how it became a rule that if my team sucks, I suddenly can't make fun of any other teams for sucking. Seems to me to be the best time to do it. My misery loves company and a Chief slide is just what the doctor ordered. Eat **** Mullets.

No f'n shiit.

feel so unworthy Uhh

go_broncos
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
This thread is great.

The Chiefs are a soft 5-3...whereas the Donks are a resounding 2-6.

Some of you dumb-dumbs are so willfully stupid it is frightening.

I hate the Chiefs as much as any reasonable human being, but to start a thread based on record smack when the Donks have been terrible for over a season's worth of games is incredibly weak. The ****ing Chiefs of all teams have already won more games this season than denver has in their last 18.

Furthermore they didn't look too soft the last time the two teams played when KC absolutely mauled denver in their own stadium. Of course it didn't help that the gimp of a quarterback McJustTryingtoWina****ingGame insists on rolling out on the field was handing out pick sixes like halloween candy.

Ponderous. Simply ponderous.

Great Post..It looks silly when we comment about other team being soft..

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-09-2010, 04:22 PM
heres how the afc west script goes chargers start out badly then in the second half they start to make a run at the playoffs and wind up no 1 and denver til this year winds up at 8-8 and no playoffs this year 6-10 yuck . might as well let tebow get a few reps

Steve Sewell
11-09-2010, 07:05 PM

This.

Making fun of delusional, mulletted, zubaz-wearing c0ckmasters is a time honored tradition on the Mane.

The Broncos could be 0-16...hell the franchise could fold...it doesn't make people like Bob any less retarded.

Tombstone RJ
11-09-2010, 07:57 PM
It used to be that the Chiefs were going to get beat by all these teams...and that talking point didn't work out so now the goal posts have changed to how easy the schedule is. Probably a better narrative for you bud.

Looking forward to a 6th win this Sunday.

well happy birthday there big fella. Your suck ass team finally has a winning record after multiple years of being an NFL bottom feeder.

Tombstone RJ
11-09-2010, 08:03 PM

this

go fug yourselfs chefs fans. Your team sucks balls and it will always suck balls. your team hasn't won jack diddly squat, so what if the chefs are 5-3, what does that get you? nadda.

Jetmeck
11-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Fine.

Make a bet with me.

Lets here it ????

Jetmeck
11-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Flowers got beat in one game. I won't even count the disgrace of a pass interference call that gave Andre Johnson the only big catch on Flowers.

OMG, you freakin homer. You do undertsand Flowers laid out an arm bar on Andre Johnson or does your homervision let you miss this.

Both long catches against the Faiders, one to get them into position to tie with a FG and the one that got them into position for the winning FG was against Flower boy. Homer on.......

Jetmeck
11-09-2010, 08:41 PM
No one is tougher. Jetmeck sounds like a big time sore loser. I would love that soft 5-3 record right now. After we got through a very tough schedule, we laid eggs against Faiders and 49ers, two teams we should have beaten. If they beat us, at least they win the games they actually have that chance.

Uncalled for jagoff. Why dont we turn the OM over to these loser Chief trolls just like we turned our team over to this loser coach. No reason to argue, complain or say a thing.......here you go Chiefy fans....here are the keys to the OM too.

**** you idiots who won't stand up and fight for this team. McD is a freakin idiot but I still want them to win.

broncocalijohn
11-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Uncalled for jagoff. Why dont we turn the OM over to these loser Chief trolls just like we turned our team over to this loser coach. No reason to argue, complain or say a thing.......here you go Chiefy fans....here are the keys to the OM too.

**** you idiots who won't stand up and fight for this team. McD is a freakin idiot but I still want them to win.

More appropriate to nail the trolls and their mullets then to rip on a team that handed us our 2nd embarrassing loss in the last 16 games and can do the same this Sunday.

Ugly Duck
11-10-2010, 02:16 AM
My bias makes me see it like this: Chiefs have gone 2-3 after their bye. And one of those wins was a barely-made-it OT affair against the winless Bills. That is the trend in KC.

Bronco Rob
11-10-2010, 05:05 AM
chefs suck out loud..

Haven't won a playoff game since January of 1994

Haven't been to a Superbowl since January of 1970

Have won 3 playoff games in 40 years.

Truly a irrelevant franchise.

:~ohyah!:

KCStud
11-10-2010, 06:43 AM
OMG, you freakin homer. You do undertsand Flowers laid out an arm bar on Andre Johnson or does your homervision let you miss this.

Both long catches against the Faiders, one to get them into position to tie with a FG and the one that got them into position for the winning FG was against Flower boy. Homer on.......

Considering Johnson pushed off to make the catch I'd say that's bogus. Also, considering Johnson admitted it after the game makes you look foolish.

Jetmeck
11-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Considering Johnson pushed off to make the catch I'd say that's bogus. Also, considering Johnson admitted it after the game makes you look foolish.

Look admit what you saw they both could have been called and you know it. Both guilty as hell and yet he caught the ball. I watched it over and over on replay. There is no doubt of what happened, Flowers raised an armbar. I am not lying to piss you off or because I hate all you red/white retards, it is what it is.

Some on here cried like a BABY when SLOWSHON got called for
a chop block even though it was unintentional , regardless it WAS a penalty.

So just shove your foolish comment up your homer *** where it belongs......your wrong and wont admit it. Go back and look at tape.

crazyhorse
11-10-2010, 08:23 AM
The same Bills team took the Ravens to overtime the week before. Are the Ravens weak?

Just like the Browns. They were part of the Chiefs "easy" schedule. Every game can be lost to any team in the NFL. Are the Raiders really a 59 point offense?

How "soft" we are will be a direct reflection of how "hard" the Broncos are. Who do you put your money on? Thats the question.

Bronco Rob
11-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Chefs are playing a last place schedule with a career back up @ QB..

:sunshine:

KCStud
11-10-2010, 01:32 PM
Chefs are playing a last place schedule with a career back up @ QB..

:sunshine:

Not sure 12 TD's, 4 INT's and an 89.2 are backup numbers.

Jetmeck
11-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Broncs suck it this year mainly because of bad schemes/coaching and undeniable
strange personnel decisions but if you think after two weaks to prepare and to get healthy you will pull the same BS you did end of last season your in fantasyland.

I am not calling a blowout but I doubt you see a lead. Bombs away............and go ahead stop our run game....what run game ? lol

Brandon Lloyd on Flowers should be entertaining...............

Bronco Rob
11-10-2010, 02:37 PM

64 MILLION DOLLARS sure ain't back up money...

Ha!

gunns
11-10-2010, 03:49 PM

Oh STFU.

HAT
11-10-2010, 03:58 PM

Maybe not but 58.4% certainly is......Just ask Kitna, Hill, Smith, Wallace, Dixon, Collins, Batch, etc.....All higher than Cassel.

gunns
11-10-2010, 07:10 PM

What, so all the posts can be along your line of thinking? It's call diversity. Not everyone has to agree and no TSI it doesn't mean they aren't fans, it means some are angry and some are handling it differently.

11-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Maybe not but 58.4% certainly is......Just ask Kitna, Hill, Smith, Wallace, Dixon, Collins, Batch, etc.....All higher than Cassel.

Yep.

This is the sole reason the Broncos have a chance in this game.

I haven't wanted to admit this all week but I might as well - I don't feel good about this game.

Cassel is one of the NFL's worst third-down quarterbacks and regardless of how we run the ball and the strength of the opponent he has to convert third downs in every game.

If the Broncos score more than 20 in this game color me scared.

KCStud
11-11-2010, 12:11 AM
64 MILLION DOLLARS sure ain't back up money...

Ha!

Well right now he's playing good football. 1 INT since september and only 4 all year says otherwise. He's not elite but he's getting the job done.

11-11-2010, 12:30 AM
Well right now he's playing good football. 1 INT since september and only 4 all year says otherwise. He's not elite but he's getting the job done.

This is the problem with Chiefs fans who support Cassel.

You can play terrible football and limit your interceptions

Cassel almost cost the Chiefs the game against the Bills.

And he cost us the game against the Raiders because our offense couldn't do **** unless the refs gifted us short fields.

myMind
11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
What, so all the posts can be along your line of thinking? It's call diversity. Not everyone has to agree and no TSI it doesn't mean they aren't fans, it means some are angry and some are handling it differently.

Sorry man, you're a ****ing hypocrite.
Look at your post two before the one I quoted.
PSiguy was posting a thought that might not have been "along your line of thinking" and you told him to shut the **** up...
practice what you preach old timer.

Ugly Duck
11-11-2010, 05:51 AM
Chiefs have not won a game against a team with a winning record (paper tiger?).
Chiefs have lost their last 3 road games (@Denver).
Chiefs are 2-3 since the bye (not so hot).
Chiefs pass D suspect, Broncos pass O #3 in the NFL (adv Den).
Everything else, adv KC.
Not a cakewalk @Denver for KC.

gunns
11-11-2010, 07:14 AM
Sorry man, you're a ****ing hypocrite.
Look at your post two before the one I quoted.
PSiguy was posting a thought that might not have been "along your line of thinking" and you told him to shut the **** up...
practice what you preach old timer.

Dude, the diversity I referred to was about one's feelings about the Broncos, their play, the team, the organization, NOT ABOUT SOMEONE'S FANHOOD and that's what TSI was referring to. See, he determines who's a fan and who isn't. Gee dude, better watch out, he may come after you what with only 29 posts he may think you're a bandwagon fan. Put your rose colored glasses on, wear them at all time and you will be fine. :)

oubronco
11-11-2010, 07:51 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:9vV-ygvCVbjXRM:http://www.myspacelayouts.org/graphics/Sports/Peeboy-Sports/Chiefs_Peeboy.gif&t=1

Bronco Rob
11-13-2010, 05:24 AM
8')

Black96WS6
11-13-2010, 07:10 AM
Well I was expecting Denver to pull this game out and beat KC.

But now that DJ Williams is out (team suspension) and won't play on Sunday...

Charles and KC's new TE are going to put their cleat marks all over the faces of what's left of the defense.

Seriously, it's even more important now to put that safety up in the box to help stop Charles and\or shadow Moeaki...that's their only shot now...

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 03:23 PM
I will accept positive rep from all you nawsayers now.

Told ya they were soft as hell. Stop Charles and Cassel couldnt beat ya. Screw you Bob and Zachie boy.
The gawl to think you would come into our stadium and do a repeat of last year. !!!

Black96WS6
11-14-2010, 03:28 PM
LoL.

KC looks terrible!

I knew the Chiefs were frauds, but not this bad!

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Hey Boob,

Did the part of your team that runs the ball and stops the run NOT get off the bus today ?

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 04:56 PM
300 yard passer, 100 yard rusher.............hell yah

Broncos_OTM
11-14-2010, 04:59 PM
Bob who have you guys beat?I dont see any realy huge surprises. Sure the chiefs are now middle of the pack but they are not and far from world beaters ... they couldnt beat a average indianpolis. lost against the 4-4 texans. oh yeah you guys beat the worst team in foot ball buffalo and almost screwed that up. the only quality team you have played is Indy ... i dont see the ravens or the steelers new england new york .. garunteed you guys would have lost agaisnt all thsoe teams. your record is inflated you guys are paper tigers.

Paper tigers ... they are.... or would it be were.

Lev Vyvanse
11-14-2010, 07:50 PM
works for me. Broncos win. I am done till jan. Chiefs win. You are.

http://nps2.org/gtfo.gif

Bronco Rob
11-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Ha!

Clockwork Orange
11-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Totally inaccurate. They're a very soft 5-4.

Jetmeck
11-14-2010, 09:53 PM

I stand corrected

Archer81
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
They are who we thought they were...

:Broncos:

Bronco Rob
11-15-2010, 05:56 AM
Rofl!

colonelbeef
11-15-2010, 07:58 AM
Agreed. Matt Cassel is very mediocre

Eldorado
11-15-2010, 08:10 AM
http://nps2.org/gtfo.gif

:~ohyah!:

Old Dude
11-15-2010, 08:21 AM

I was wondering who'd be the first to say this.

bendog
11-15-2010, 08:37 AM
little pass rush and dbs who didn't make plays for the ball when the opportunities were there. I've only seen one chefs game this year, but I thought their D was stouter. Of course, Den was coming off the bye and losing this game would have caused people to start wearing orange bags on their heads, so denver came out and gave it effort. That Lloyd catch sort of set a tone. Pass should have been an interception, but Llyod made the play and the chefs didn't.

Rembember that McDaniels wanted Cassel. That should concern anyone.

2KBack
11-15-2010, 08:47 AM
Rembember that McDaniels wanted Cassel. That should concern anyone.

Why?

Jetmeck
11-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Seriously, I saw no gift TDs yesterday. We earned and took every one from a decent defense.

I watched every game of the Chiefs this year and practically know them as well as the Broncs and knew they were decent, but overated. Most get the clips and sound bites and pundits BS. Knew they were mediocre but still that was an offensive display like from the good ole days of Elway and Davis days.

Now does an intact O line make this much difference ?

Bye week ?

Just fed up and decided to man up ?

Chiefs are middle of the road defensively. Pretty good at pressuring the QB but damn Orton didnt even get dirty.

That O looked unstoppable. This should build some confidence and hopefully moving forward we finish drives more consistently ?

We have decent backup talent at LB, JUST THINK IF WE HAD SOME DEFENSIVE LINE TALENT !!!!

Effort has to be taken into consideration and coaching with the ups and downs with basically the same guys in there ? SO how do you keep this type of effort ?

bendog
11-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Yeah but that first lloyd catch should have been picked off. Orton tossed it up and two chorfs had chances. Lloyd made a fantastic play, don't get me wrong. Den wanted that game more. It was good to see. Clearly the chorfs are not the world killers. But den still just came off two really bad efforts. The chorfs just put one of those up. It's not over. Den could win out.

If the oline is really healthy, then doing better than 5-11 is possible.