PDA

View Full Version : OT - COD: Black Ops

Pages : 1 [2]

Los Broncos
12-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Any of you having a problem connecting to the servers on Xbox? I haven't been able to play but a few games. Every time I try it tells me the servers aren't available.

Not lately but at first I did, they really need to fix something tho.

I'm waiting for a couple of games to come out.

Future Soldier and Brink the game which looks pretty sick.

Boobs McGee
12-22-2010, 08:13 PM
Been enjoying BFBC2 Vietnam more recently. Class game.

how're the new maps? Is there a little campaign action in there as well?

DBruleU
12-22-2010, 08:44 PM
how're the new maps? Is there a little campaign action in there as well?

No SP. But the maps are probably the best I've seen. I'd say BFBC2 is my FPS game of the year, but with the Vietnam add-on, it's even better. Plus the music soundtrack that comes with it is the best.

DHallblows
12-22-2010, 11:32 PM
New map pack for Black Ops coming Feb. 2011, 4 new maps.

I got my K/R up from a .73 to a .90, think I can get to at least a 1.00 and up.

I really hope the new map packs don't suck. Because I've yet to like a map pack released for any COD game. We'll wait and see I suppose!

Los Broncos
12-22-2010, 11:48 PM
I really hope the new map packs don't suck. Because I've yet to like a map pack released for any COD game. We'll wait and see I suppose!

I like some of the Black Ops maps, some are to dark and whatever.

But you can use Combat training for practice which helps.

It was lagging a bit tonight tho, didn't play to bad.

DHallblows
12-23-2010, 12:12 AM
I like some of the Black Ops maps, some are to dark and whatever.

But you can use Combat training for practice which helps.

It was lagging a bit tonight tho, didn't play to bad.

Oh no, I like the current maps. I meant any of the "extra" maps released like 6 months later in a map pack. It's usually 4 maps that get skipped every time they come up haha

Los Broncos
12-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Oh no, I like the current maps. I meant any of the "extra" maps released like 6 months later in a map pack. It's usually 4 maps that get skipped every time they come up haha

Ah ****, I was a little out of it last night, didn't read it right.

I didn't even purchase the map pack on MW2.

I seem to own on Firing Range for some reason, mostly because I practied on Combat Training.

Try it on Veteran, it will own you.

BroncosMT
12-23-2010, 08:02 AM
i still suck....I love the game but can't get more than 10 kills....it sucks....I get owned every time...wherever I spawn....there is someone....LOL

Los Broncos
12-23-2010, 08:06 AM
i still suck....I love the game but can't get more than 10 kills....it sucks....I get owned every time...wherever I spawn....there is someone....LOL

Combat training helped me to get better, plus I started playing the game at the same time everyone else did.

I started MW2 like 8 months after it came out so I had to catch up.

But I still suck with a .91 K/R

BroncosMT
12-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Yeah my friends got me on it....I played MW2 and wasn't great but not bad....still struggle at times...I think I aim and then shoot which is my prob....sometimes I couldn't hit a barn.....i haven't done the training...maybe I should

Los Broncos
12-23-2010, 08:23 AM
Yeah my friends got me on it....I played MW2 and wasn't great but not bad....still struggle at times...I think I aim and then shoot which is my prob....sometimes I couldn't hit a barn.....i haven't done the training...maybe I should

You can choose any map, time and score and you rank up and earn points just like the regular multiplayer so you can use all the weapons.

I started using the RC-XD killstreak with Hardline perk, you can line em up and knock em down.

BroncosMT
12-23-2010, 08:25 AM
You can choose any map, time and score and you rank up and earn points just like the regular multiplayer so you can use all the weapons.

I started using the RC-XD killstreak with Hardline perk, you can line em up and knock em down.

That is cool....I am going to have to try that.....I think my friends like me on there because I make them look good hehehe

Los Broncos
12-23-2010, 08:27 AM
That is cool....I am going to have to try that.....I think my friends like me on there because I make them look good hehehe

Yeah same here, some of my friends are really good.

BroncosMT
12-23-2010, 08:29 AM
Yeah same here, some of my friends are really good.

Yeah mine are too....its embarrassing.....I am pretty competetive and when they beat me it just sucks...LOL

Flex Gunmetal
12-23-2010, 10:08 AM
Any OM bros gonna be on 360 later? OM wrecking crew.

Los Broncos
12-23-2010, 10:19 AM
Any OM bros gonna be on 360 later? OM wrecking crew.

I might be tonight, I'm working today have stuff to do after.

Add me: XHusseinxFatalX