PDA

View Full Version : Two things, dumbskies!

Oleg Gordievsky
11-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Many greetings, bastards! Oleg has been many working on pyramid business extravaganza! It keeping Oleg many busy. Oleg is lover of capitalism. Sign friends on dotting line. Friends signing friends. Oleg being paid on all these fish! It is never lacking in legal musings, and is complete legitimate!

Thing of first. Why is Oleg not seeing mighty Bronco game in listings this week? Is this some joke from retarded man Goodell? Is this statement of Bronco dry spelling? "You play like mongloids! Take week off! Go suck from mother tit, jackasses!" Oleg has chance to lay with pretty gal from My Space Sunday. She offering to take Graydog bus to spend weekend laying with Oleg. Oleg tell woman "Stay in Bismarck! Oleg watching mighty Broncos!" What is sick joke here? Oleg will have blue testicles, for serious! What is deal, b****es?

Thing of second. Oleg is suspecting Josh McDanielson is sweating like whore in church house. Stupid sonofwhore! Stinking boob fish! Oleg start by liking McDanielson for getting riddance to Jay Cutler. Cutler reminding Oleg of creeping uncle in Minsk who made disgrace of Gordievsky name by touching privates of gypsy boy. This is long story for different day. It is scandal to Oleg. Believe it. But McDanielson has driving us up sh*tting creek. Who is hearing Oleg? Man who play in brothel must pay for whore! This is never changing. McDanielsson is fetid douche!

What are opinions of you fools? Is Oleg talking to choir?

Rohirrim
11-04-2010, 06:14 PM
I wonder if Oleg is going to join the Tea Party?

McDman
11-04-2010, 06:44 PM
I lol'd when comparing Cutler to the uncle who touched a gypsy boy.

loborugger
11-04-2010, 07:51 PM
The meltdown wasn't complete until Oleg weighed in.

Zoobie
11-04-2010, 08:28 PM
I can officially sleep well now.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-04-2010, 09:04 PM

In Soviet Russia, butthurt is you.

Dr. Broncenstein
11-04-2010, 09:06 PM
http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/chicago-bears-game-day/assets_c/2009/11/cutler%20down%20and%20out%20in%20SF%20AP%20Marcio% 20Sanchez-thumb-autox379-31671.jpg

Oskulence.... I has it.

bowtown
11-04-2010, 09:10 PM
I don't know which one of you is Oleg, but christ do I love you. People who think that Horvel Tiki has anything on this guy are insane.

baja
11-04-2010, 09:13 PM
I don't know which one of you is Oleg, but christ do I love you. People who think that Horvel Tiki has anything on this guy are insane.

It's not me, I can't spell that good.

Meck77
11-04-2010, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=

What are opinions of you fools? Is Oleg talking to choir?[/QUOTE]

*Warning* If you don't like Hot Russian chicks then don't watch this video.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWqYfKgvUzU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWqYfKgvUzU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DomCasual
11-04-2010, 09:36 PM

What makes you think he's not who he says he is?

Taco John
11-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Oleg is real dammit! I can believe nothing else.

BroncoBuff
11-04-2010, 11:53 PM
He's just some guy who prefers this identity to his own ... it's funny, so why not?

If he was a current user, Taco would've probably flagged his/her IP address by now.

Miss I.
11-05-2010, 12:24 AM
He's just some guy who prefers this identity to his own ... it's funny, so why not?

If he was a current user, Taco would've probably flagged his/her IP address by now.

Maybe he is Taco....;D Nahh, but I have to say I was pulling for him to win that dating poll a few years back. ;D

TailgateNut
11-05-2010, 12:35 AM
Maybe he is Taco....;D Nahh, but I have to say I was pulling for him to win that dating poll a few years back. ;D

Speaking of dating, how's that x-thingy going?

McDman
11-05-2010, 03:04 AM

Horvel timing is not funny at all.

dbfan4life
11-05-2010, 08:04 AM
A Demon Eagles and an Oleg thread in the same week. My week is officially complete!

Man-Goblin
11-05-2010, 08:23 AM
I jump in it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

TailgateNut
11-05-2010, 10:17 AM
I jump in it.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkMsSIjQXxo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I want one of those midget Giraffes.

Oleg Gordievsky
11-05-2010, 11:03 AM

You filthy dung portal! Oleg is Oleg! And God is watching us. Never mistake this! It will be great mistake!

Good news! Lady Oleg is knowing from My Space is coming to make lay with Oleg. Oleg explaining complexity of this thing named Bye week. Lady is many understanding. Oleg will make bump humping this week ending. No blue testicles! No pretend of hand belonging to Raquel Welch. It is time to make celebrating!

:strong:

:articles:

Greatspirits
11-05-2010, 11:12 AM
In Russia you dont go to Party, the Party finds you!!

Miss I.
11-05-2010, 11:17 AM
You filthy dung portal! Oleg is Oleg! And God is watching us. Never mistake this! It will be great mistake!

Good news! Lady Oleg is knowing from My Space is coming to make lay with Oleg. Oleg explaining complexity of this thing named Bye week. Lady is many understanding. Oleg will make bump humping this week ending. No blue testicles! No pretend of hand belonging to Raquel Welch. It is time to make celebrating!

Hey, did you know Raquel Welch turned 70 in September. Man, I would like to have that lady's genetics. Anyway, Oleg, gald you won't have blue balls.

baja
11-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Hey, did you know Raquel Welch turned 70 in September. Man, I would like to have that lady's genetics. <b> Anyway, Oleg, gald you won't have blue balls.

I have one blue ball and one orange ball, a painful reminder from a 1997 late night visit to Tiajuna while filled with love for my Broncos.

Public showering is off the table.

Miss I.
11-05-2010, 11:51 AM
I have one blue ball and one orange ball, a painful reminder from a 1997 late night visit to Tiajuna while filled with love for my Broncos.

Public showering is off the table.

oh dear, I think I just went blind. ;D

baja
11-05-2010, 11:53 AM
oh dear, I think I just went blind. ;D

You should see what they look like in candle light.

baja
11-05-2010, 11:56 AM
...but unlike what that stupid FO of the Broncos did with the uni's I make my prominent nut orange.

Miss I.
11-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Oleg, you need to come back in here and post something, Baja is going a little nuts. ;D

baja
11-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Oleg, you need to come back in here and post something, Baja is going a little nuts. ;D

You have no way of knowing what size my nuts are. ;D

Miss I.
11-05-2010, 12:08 PM
You have no way of knowing what size my nuts are. ;D

No, but Mike Shanahan told me about it on the rail once...;D

baja
11-05-2010, 12:15 PM
No, but Mike Shanahan told me about it on the rail once...;D

Well he would know. When we were fishing he was always trying to get me to with those colorful balls. I think he was serious too.

baja
11-05-2010, 12:16 PM
OK time to return to your regularly scheduled programing. ;D

broncosteven
11-05-2010, 12:24 PM

I thought while you were in the Gulag you had carved a Beet into the shape of a Vietnam whore lady part for just this type of emergency?

I wonder if you saw Iron Man 2 and noticed that the bad guy was a Commie russian from Sibera who liked to screw birds.

ZachKC
11-05-2010, 02:48 PM
I jump in it.

:rofl:

Los Broncos
11-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Good old Oleg, funny as always.

gtown
11-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Cutler reminding Oleg of creeping uncle in Minsk who made disgrace of Gordievsky name by touching privates of gypsy boy.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

That One Guy
11-05-2010, 04:47 PM

Take wife/spouse/somebody else's internet enabled cell phone.

Post as Oleg.

Return to computer and never be identified. Magic!

That One Guy
11-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Take wife/spouse/somebody else's internet enabled cell phone.

Post as Oleg.

Return to computer and never be identified. Magic!

Also, go to any web-based proxy.

Post.

Magic.

elsid13
11-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Even though he is a Stalinist and has latent beastality tendency, I do enjoy a good Oleg thread.

baja
11-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Also, go to any web-based proxy.

Post.

Magic.

so who do you think it is

HILife
11-05-2010, 09:06 PM
lol, Oleg back. Ok, which one of you is Oleg? Come clean. Is it you McSkillet?

HILife
11-05-2010, 09:09 PM
*Warning* If you don't like Hot Russian chicks then don't watch this video.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWqYfKgvUzU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JWqYfKgvUzU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

semen will also make you slip down the pole.

That One Guy
11-06-2010, 04:39 AM
so who do you think it is

I have my theories but to protect Oleg for the future and because the system doesn't allow you to reference well enough to prove anything, no point in throwing out wild guesses.

Hulamau
11-06-2010, 12:05 PM

He'll be Sarah Palin's VP partner ...

That One Guy
11-06-2010, 12:11 PM
He'll be Sarah Palin's VP partner ...

I could see her using some of Oleg's lingo. Particularly "dumbskies".

Old Dude
11-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Oleg is like one big dose of a moderately illegal painkiller. Something most of us fans need right now.