PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS Denver HAS NOT submitted a waiver claim for merriman

tsiguy96
11-03-2010, 08:03 AM
and if they have, it will not be public knowledge until 4pm et today.

rhyme is being an a-hole.

baja
11-03-2010, 08:08 AM
so are you

razorwire77
11-03-2010, 08:11 AM
Closest thing I can find to a link is Burger Bill's speculation that the Broncos would submit claim.

tsiguy96
11-03-2010, 08:12 AM
no, im not. i dont post blatantly false information just to do it.

to be clear: im not saying broncos WONT post a waiver claim, i think it makes sense. but it hasnt been reported anywhere right now that they have, and wont until 4et

baja
11-03-2010, 08:15 AM

to be clear: im not saying broncos WONT post a waiver claim, i think it makes sense. but it hasnt been reported anywhere right now that they have, and wont until 4et

The false report thread would have died soon enough your thread just adds confusion but whatever NBD.

RhymesayersDU
11-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Check ur sources brosef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Beantown Bronco
11-03-2010, 08:37 AM

Just to play Devil's Advocate: your title expressly states that they HAVE NOT submitted a claim. Do you know this for fact? Nope. As you say, we won't know until 4PM whether they have or have not. They very well could've submitted a claim hours ago.

So you in fact may very well be posting blatantly false information....

Just sayin'.

baja
11-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Just to play Devil's Advocate: your title expressly states that they HAVE NOT submitted a claim. Do you know this for fact? Nope. As you say, we won't know until 4PM whether they have or have not. They very well could've submitted a claim hours ago.

So you in fact may very well be posting blatantly false information....

Just sayin'.

We need a thread saying BREAKING: Broncos might Submit Waiver Claim For Shawne Merriman....

Beantown Bronco
11-03-2010, 08:44 AM
We need a thread saying BREAKING: Broncos might Submit Waiver Claim For Shawne Merriman....

And definitely one other saying "BREAKING: Broncos might have already Submitted a Waiver Claim for Shawne Merriman"

HILife
11-03-2010, 08:46 AM
And definitely one other saying "BREAKING: Broncos might have already Submitted a Waiver Claim for Shawne Merriman"

Make it so.

baja
11-03-2010, 08:50 AM

And while we are at it lets get a Birthday Thread for Chushaholic

Br0nc0Buster
11-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Jesus Christ he is simply stating that the Denver Post has not stated they submitted a waiver claim, and thus the thread he is referring to is misleading

nothing wrong with that, if Ryhmes(whatever) is wrong, call him on his bull****

Beantown Bronco
11-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Jesus Christ he is simply stating that the Denver Post has not stated they submitted a waiver claim, and thus the thread he is referring to is misleading

nothing wrong with that, if Ryhmes(whatever) is wrong, call him on his bull****

ROFL!

That's obviously what he was attempting to do, but it's not what the title says, so he's going to be subject to my sarcastic wrath.

RhymesayersDU
11-03-2010, 09:19 AM
This entire thread is false.

Except the "rhyme is an -ahole" line.

Ray Finkle
11-03-2010, 09:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_jnotlxV3w

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/q_jnotlxV3w" frameborder="0"></iframe>