PDA

View Full Version : OT...... my little ones Halloween

Spider
11-01-2010, 08:41 AM
I got em saturday , took em through town where business were doing a trick or treat from 1 to 3 pm ........ here they are ;D

gunns
11-01-2010, 08:46 AM
The triplets are so big, how time flies! The Clown looks very enthusiastic.

Spider
11-01-2010, 08:50 AM

LOL yeah , we was having a serious discussion about life and divorce ;D

bronclvr
11-01-2010, 08:54 AM

Please say it ain't so! Your kids looked great, Spider-looks like they had a wonderful time. I hope your situation keeps getting better-

Spider
11-01-2010, 09:00 AM
Please say it ain't so! Your kids looked great, Spider-looks like they had a wonderful time. I hope your situation keeps getting better-

;D thanks , yeah I am enjoying my life now being divorced ... she wanted it , I gave it to her , I can still be a dad , actually , no different I was gone alot on the road also , so not that big of adjustment

Goobzilla
11-01-2010, 09:01 AM

I know right! Seems like only yesterday.

Spider
11-01-2010, 09:05 AM
;D so proud of all my kids , but the older 3 didnt want to go trick or treating ;D ... Yeah they are growing up fast , cant wait to see em again

bronclvr
11-01-2010, 09:22 AM
;D thanks , yeah I am enjoying my life now being divorced ... she wanted it , I gave it to her , I can still be a dad , actually , no different I was gone alot on the road also , so not that big of adjustment

Yeah, I understand completely-sucks for the kids, but it is what it is. Well, I'm glad that at least you were able to see them and take them out for a little Trick or Treating-we had one of our Grand Daughters over the weekend-she had a blast.

Really sorry to hear of your Divorce, been there, done that (twice)-with time it gets better-

Spider
11-01-2010, 09:25 AM
Yeah, I understand completely-sucks for the kids, but it is what it is. Well, I'm glad that at least you were able to see them and take them out for a little Trick or Treating-we had one of our Grand Daughters over the weekend-she had a blast.

Really sorry to hear of your Divorce, been there, done that (twice)-with time it gets better-

;D .. Thanks . right now I am really enjoying dating , went ot that Eli young Concert at the grizzly rose with a date ....... Had a blast. Grand Kids are great ;D

Popps
11-01-2010, 10:01 AM

Wow. No kidding.

Awesome, Spider! Cute pics.

Ava is 4, and she had her most fun Halloween to date. Outside of Christmas, this as pumped up as I've seen here.

She's currently digging through her bounty, bragging about each piece of candy to me.

Milk these times, man. They're as good as they come.

TheReverend
11-01-2010, 10:38 AM

So you thought, "I'll capture this moment on film"?

Los Broncos
11-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Cool pics, good looking kids.

My son is almost to old to dress up and trick or treat.

DHallblows
11-01-2010, 11:28 AM
The clown reminded me of this kid ;D
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Spider
11-01-2010, 02:55 PM
So you thought, "I'll capture this moment on film"?

well since you put it that way ................ Seriously though he was just smilin until I hit the button

Requiem
11-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Your oldest son looks like one of the guys from Insane Clown Posse.

Glad you had fun with your kids on Halloween, Spider.

Hopefully you let them eat all their candy, cause they are gonna lose them teeth anyways, so rot on, right? :D

TheReverend
11-01-2010, 03:00 PM
well since you put it that way ................ Seriously though he was just smilin until I hit the button

Just thought that was funny timing.

"Dad, why did you and mommy have to get divorced?"

"Son... let me grab my camera"

Cute kids, though. Kinda stunned they come from you, Spider :kiss:

Dr. Broncenstein
11-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I like turwdles

Spider
11-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Your oldest son looks like one of the guys from Insane Clown Posse.

Glad you had fun with your kids on Halloween, Spider.

Hopefully you let them eat all their candy, cause they are gonna lose them teeth anyways, so rot on, right? :D

;-) he is the middle child , my Oldest is 24 , then 18 , 16, 9, then the triplets ......

SouthStndJunkie
11-01-2010, 03:08 PM
One more kid and we can call you Octotrucker.

Spider
11-01-2010, 03:19 PM
One more kid and we can call you Octotrucker.

LOL I am so glad we didnt have all 8 at once ..........