PDA

View Full Version : Lets try this again Mcdumbass has to go

Spider
10-31-2010, 03:30 PM
I know all you McD lovin ......... Great bronco fans will have all kinds of excuses , he has to go ....sorry , not open for debate

Requiem
10-31-2010, 03:31 PM
Yeah it is open for debate. That is why you started a thread dude.

When you coming up North?

Come to Mom's Diner sometime. It's a great place to get chow.

NYBronco
10-31-2010, 03:33 PM
McD stays!

Spider
10-31-2010, 03:33 PM
Yeah it is open for debate. That is why you started a thread dude.

When you coming up North?

Come to Mom's Diner sometime. It's a great place to get chow.

^5 soon I hope ....... got to get diabetes under control before I get a d.o.t. Health card

cutthemdown
10-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Well maybe. Unless we could swing something like hiring Wade Phillips to run the defense, fire the gm and team president, and get a proven GM. Probably not easy to pull off so fire him.

But we can't do it now because there is no one on the staff that is head coaching material. All that would do is take away the 300 yrds a game we get through the air and make season bad for Orton. We can save Orton maybe into next yr lets not destroy his season Spider.

I get it though. I think maybe Josh just not seasoned enough to have the network it takes to hire a great staff. Relationships like that are built through yrs of coaching together on different staffs at different levels. Josh was given keys too soon but I liked the hire at the time so.......

Requiem
10-31-2010, 03:35 PM
^5 soon I hope ....... got to get diabetes under control before I get a d.o.t. Health card

Darn dude, I didn't know you had diabetes. I hope you get that under wraps. Get better dude. ^5

If you are ever up near Fargo let me know. It would be nice to get to talk some Broncos with someone up here.

All we have is Vikings fans.

fontaine
10-31-2010, 03:47 PM

Man, sorry to hear that but you've got all my good wishes and prayers.

My dad has diabetes so I know just what a change in lifestyle it is.

Good luck to you bro!

baja
10-31-2010, 03:50 PM
You mean now????

Nope bad idea, would make matters many times worse.

As bad as it looks your best option is wait until the season plays out than you go over your options.

baja
10-31-2010, 03:53 PM

check this out spider;

http://www.juicefeasting.com/

Kaylore
10-31-2010, 03:55 PM
He'll stay through the season. I just hope we hire a coach that is willing to work with Tebow. That pretty much eliminates Cowher, who likely doesn't want to coach again anyway. I'd be willing to go with Shotty for a few years, if for nothing else than to to get the boat turned around, too.

bpc
10-31-2010, 03:58 PM
He'll stay through the season. I just hope we hire a coach that is willing to work with Tebow. That pretty much eliminates Cowher, who likely doesn't want to coach again anyway. I'd be willing to go with Shotty for a few years, if for nothing else than to to get the boat turned around, too.

I'd take Schottenheimer in a heartbeat. All he does is win. A guy like Tebow would be great for him.

All that aside, McDaniels isn't going anywhere for at least another season. If Bowlen fired him, it would look like he was wrong and is admitting firing Shanahan was stupid. He won't do that. Too arrogant.

Broncos_OTM
10-31-2010, 04:01 PM
i wanted spags to begin with .....

Merlin
10-31-2010, 04:06 PM
+1
Don't know if I like Tebow yet, but I sure as hell don't want a coach who would not attempt to develop him. Shotty is a good coach, just has had some atrocious luck in the playoffs

NFLBRONCO
10-31-2010, 04:06 PM
Call Bowlen and ask him if he will pay 3 HC's with CBA issue too. I understand fans anger but, let's be realistic here. I don't see fans not showing up for games either to force issue.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-31-2010, 04:08 PM
If he leaves, the players are still here. What good is that?

long beach bronco
I'm glad that next week is a bye, I am so sick and tired of all this losing it's making me want to puke. My vote is just to let this year play out, this year is done, we are just a bad football team that finds a new way to lose every week. I have zero confidence in this team. Bowlen needs to cut his losses at seasons end. Just start over. This whole year sucks!!!!

Rock Chalk
I'd take Schottenheimer in a heartbeat. All he does is win. A guy like Tebow would be great for him.

All that aside, McDaniels isn't going anywhere for at least another season. If Bowlen fired him, it would look like he was wrong and is admitting firing Shanahan was stupid. He won't do that. Too arrogant.

Wow thats a leap.

If Bowlen fired him the only thing he would have to admit being wrong about was hiring Josh.

Shanahan had to go. Period.

McDman
10-31-2010, 04:11 PM
Darn dude, I didn't know you had diabetes. I hope you get that under wraps. Get better dude. ^5

If you are ever up near Fargo let me know. It would be nice to get to talk some Broncos with someone up here.

All we have is Vikings fans.

Do you live in Fargo? I was just up there in Valley City.

gunns
10-31-2010, 04:15 PM
Wow thats a leap.

If Bowlen fired him the only thing he would have to admit being wrong about was hiring Josh.

Shanahan had to go. Period.

Amen. If that wasn't confirmed for everyone today. Shanahan says in his presser that he sat McNabb and put Grossman in because he felt Grossman gave them the best chance in the two minute. :kiddingme:

Popps
10-31-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm leaning towards cutting Spider, at this point.

Where's the fun-loving, throat-punching, 100-posts-per-day guy that used to crack us all up?

McDman
10-31-2010, 04:20 PM
I'm not happy with McD right now but what exactly was his fault in losing this game? Yes, I know these are his players but what coaching wise did he do to lose it?

What I saw was a terrible clipping call take points off the board, Dawkins getting beat on a duck pass, Moss showing that he shouldn't even be in the UFL, and our offensive line being dominated. You can blame the coaching for the o line being bad but that's about it. Moss is a football player and should know that he shouldn't hit someone there, that's not about coaching.

razorwire77
10-31-2010, 05:04 PM
I'm not happy with McD right now but what exactly was his fault in losing this game? Yes, I know these are his players but what coaching wise did he do to lose it?

What I saw was a terrible clipping call take points off the board, Dawkins getting beat on a duck pass, Moss showing that he shouldn't even be in the UFL, and our offensive line being dominated. You can blame the coaching for the o line being bad but that's about it. Moss is a football player and should know that he shouldn't hit someone there, that's not about coaching.

Ding Ding Ding. At this point, McDaniels has some serious problems, and yeah, he might deserve to get ****canned at the end of the year, but at some point, players have to make plays.
This game turned on 3 plays. None of which had much of anything to do with Josh McDaniels.

1.) bad call on flee-flicker
2.) bad defense by Dawkins on Smith's cross body duck
3.) Goodman ****ting the bed and thinking he had safety help over the top when he didn't
Two of our veteran leaders on defense had lapses.

hades
10-31-2010, 05:37 PM

I've been diabetic for 38 years, just recently started the Omnipod, and that damn thing works really well! You should look into that and the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) options available, pretty cool stuff is out now to help manage it.

oubronco
10-31-2010, 05:39 PM
What about Chucky he loves Tebow

mhgaffney
10-31-2010, 05:43 PM

Where's the fun-loving, throat-punching, 100-posts-per-day guy that used to crack us all up?

The carbs got him.

Note to Spider: Try eating brown rice and raw vegetables on the road. No more fast food.

Spider
10-31-2010, 05:47 PM

stressin big time bro ;D

Spider
10-31-2010, 05:49 PM
thanks everyone ....... ;D

scttgrd
10-31-2010, 05:52 PM
I say cut popps and baja, how could two people be so wrong? That should count for something. Sometimes being right is the real measure of a fan, not how long you can hang on to a coaches sack.

That seems fair, right guys?

jhat01
10-31-2010, 05:54 PM
How exactly did Mcdaniels lose this game? I'll admit that I've lost some faith this year, but I wasn't pissed at the coach after this one.

oubronco
10-31-2010, 05:55 PM
Well if we are in a rebuild mode is it time to gut the roster and start over fresh

Broncomutt
10-31-2010, 06:01 PM
Well at least his post game presser won't start with an apology. Can't deny that's a step in the right direction.

Gutless Drunk
10-31-2010, 06:04 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/premium/broncos/ci_13480739

"We all get judged in this business with wins and losses," McDaniels said

cutthemdown
10-31-2010, 06:17 PM

Oh no another person not saying what popps likes to hear.

JJG
10-31-2010, 06:18 PM
How exactly did Mcdaniels lose this game? I'll admit that I've lost some faith this year, but I wasn't pissed at the coach after this one.

Yet another slow start. We have a total of 7 first quarter points.
I'll say that again. seven first quarter points 8 games into the season.

We continue to shot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes. Illegal formations, too many men on the field etc.

Just wondering when we start playing "situational football" McDaniels is so high on. There is a disconnect where the rubber meets the road.

cutthemdown
10-31-2010, 06:19 PM
thanks everyone ....... ;D

I know your smart enough to have a big list from doc on things to do to make your body work better. Seriously though I had some problems and cutting the fat, the soda and just taking long walks really helped.

Good luck Spider. I hope you will be punching throats disease free really soon.

Popps
10-31-2010, 06:21 PM
stressin big time bro ;D

Pull it together, dude. You're supposed to help take the edge off of games like this.

Popps
10-31-2010, 06:22 PM
Yet another slow start. We have a total of 7 first quarter points.
I'll say that again. seven first quarter points 8 games into the season.

We continue to shot ourselves in the foot with mental mistakes. Illegal formations, too many men on the field etc.

Just wondering when we start playing "situational football" McDaniels is so high on. There is a disconnect where the rubber meets the road.

Very valid criticism, imo.

I saw more player mistakes than anything, the past three weeks... but coaches aren't immune from what's going on out there.

fontaine
10-31-2010, 06:28 PM
At this point it won't even matter if McDaniels is fired or not.

We're weak in the trenches, stupid in pressure situations, can't get turnovers and give away the advantage to the other side via special teams.

We pretty much needs better assistants across the board and at least 4 new starters along the OL/DL.

One coach isn't going to fix that all by himself no matter how badly he's managed the season so far.

We're going to need two very good drafts, better assistants and that's not even counting replacing older vets like Dawkins, Buckhalter, Graham, Goodman by that time.

baja
10-31-2010, 06:59 PM

They're just not a well prepared team. We lost to a team that didn't want to win any more than we did. I saw a game played in London between a couple of bottom feeders. Well maybe a notch above bottom feeders.

I still think Josh McD is gonna be a very good coach before he is done.

UberBroncoMan
10-31-2010, 07:27 PM

Tell that to Wade after he canned Dan.

Spider
10-31-2010, 07:29 PM
I know your smart enough to have a big list from doc on things to do to make your body work better. Seriously though I had some problems and cutting the fat, the soda and just taking long walks really helped.

Good luck Spider. I hope you will be punching throats disease free really soon.
yeah ;D , I been working out pretty hard , bench 150 pounds 100 times a day in sets of 20 , added 10 more pounds of Muscle , but I got to go on those dayum pills ..

Spider
10-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Pull it together, dude. You're supposed to help take the edge off of games like this.

;D will do , they suspended me trucking till this is under control , so I been living off my savings in and out of motels ....... hard to be upbeat ;D

Requiem
10-31-2010, 07:47 PM
Do you live in Fargo? I was just up there in Valley City.

Yes sir.

uplink
10-31-2010, 08:48 PM
what about marty schottenheimer next year? He always fields a playoff caliber team. I'm not big on Cowher. If the team doesn't win some games McD has to go even though I don't think it is his fault the players are f**king up.

driver
11-01-2010, 03:23 AM
;D will do , they suspended me trucking till this is under control , so I been living off my savings in and out of motels ....... hard to be upbeat ;D

Daaammmmnnnn, sorry dude. Keep working out. Watch the diet and check out the pills you mentioned, some have some really serious side effects. DEPRESSION is one!
Sucks when they (DOT) can take your life away doesn't it! Miss the road.
The Broncs sucking hind probably isn't helping much. Unfortunately I don't see much to be positive about, except for the draft picks were going to have.:strong::strong:

ZONA
11-01-2010, 05:09 AM
I don't mind so much when there are threads that call for McD's head, when there is some logic to them. But one's where they just want him gone after a loss that had absolutely nothng to do with bad coaching and everything to do with a few bad calls and some key turnovers and bad plays...........by the PLAYERS, well those threads just suck. :strong:

jbiel
11-01-2010, 05:52 AM
First Marty-ball wouldn't work here because you need a running game for his system. Mcdaniels has obviously been disappointing. I am not sure you can say he has made one good move on a non-gameday. Dawkins would be the only suggestion but what coach wouldn't try to sign him. He's given away a lot of talent on offense and hasn't really produced any defense with it. We still have plenty of talent offense-wise but we need atleast an average defense. Our D gives up the field position battle all the time. They basically just suck. We need a GM and whoever are coach is needs to get these players fired up. They come out dead every week. Probably because they're so used to losing now.

Jesterhole
11-01-2010, 06:22 AM
I'm pretty sure Bowlen is thinking along these same lines. At this point, he is probably hoping Josh can turn it around, since he owes him money until 2012. If the team continues like this however, Bowlen will have no choice but to fire him, and end up paying off his contract along with shanahans.

If that happens, I bet we go with some cheap-as-hell band aid coach until after the lockout.

dbfan4life
11-01-2010, 07:00 AM
Two borderline calls in two different weeks and this team is looking for a share of the lead in the AFC West in two weeks. Yeah, fire the coach, he threw the flag! Uhh

Jesterhole
11-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Two borderline calls in two different weeks and this team is looking for a share of the lead in the AFC West in two weeks. Yeah, fire the coach, he threw the flag! Uhh

Do you actually watch the games, dip shiite? This team is as far from being a winner as it has been in since before Elway got here.

McDaniels has trashed this team, and because Bowlen is cheap AND stupid, we'll have at least one more year of wasted draft picks and horrible coaching.

jhns
11-01-2010, 07:32 AM
How can you want him fired? Can't you see that we are better at every position than we were before him!?!??? Can't you see his plan and how great it is?!?? You are just trolling because your boyfriend was traded!!!!

This is exactly what I have heard for the past year. I agree, he should be fired. I can't believe a fan of this team would want to keep him. It never got old hearing the above as people claimed they were so much smarter than others and that they are the real fans. Yeah, real fans love for their team to be turned into complete ****....

jhns
11-01-2010, 07:33 AM
How can you want him fired? Can't you see that we are better at every position than we were before him!?!??? Can't you see his plan and how great it is?!?? You are just trolling because your boyfriend was traded!!!!

This is exactly what I have heard for the past year. I agree, he should be fired. I can't believe a fan of this team would want to keep him. It never got old hearing the above as people claimed they were so much smarter than others and that they are the real fans. Yeah, real fans love for their team to be turned into complete ****. Maybe most of you meant you are better fans and just forgot to mention that you are Raiders fans. I get why you are happy now.

dbfan4life
11-01-2010, 07:34 AM
Do you actually watch the games, dip shiite? This team is as far from being a winner as it has been in since before Elway got here.

McDaniels has trashed this team, and because Bowlen is cheap AND stupid, we'll have at least one more year of wasted draft picks and horrible coaching.

This is largely why I stay away from posting here, anymore. You can't say anything without being attacked. Sorry, if my perspective does not stoop down to your doom and gloom standards. So, yes, I have watched every game this year and I've seen the good and the bad. This team could be 4-4 right now. We're not, I know this, but we very well could be.

Jesterhole
11-01-2010, 07:43 AM
This is largely why I stay away from posting here, anymore. You can't say anything without being attacked. Sorry, if my perspective does not stoop down to your doom and gloom standards. So, yes, I have watched every game this year and I've seen the good and the bad. This team could be 4-4 right now. We're not, I know this, but we very well could be.

Good bye, we won't miss you or your lousy opinions!

dbfan4life
11-01-2010, 07:44 AM

WTF, man?

Spider
11-01-2010, 07:45 AM
well seeing how McD calls the plays , there just no tempo or rhythm , no flow , and more ebb , The players are not well coached , ok here is a prime example , against the Jagoffs , the jags was playin man defense , and for the longest time we was playin zone beating routes , and never made an adjustment to beating the a gap blitz , and the jags was running it almost every play , it as if the team doesnt buy McDumbasses grand scheme

Spider
11-01-2010, 07:49 AM
Daaammmmnnnn, sorry dude. Keep working out. Watch the diet and check out the pills you mentioned, some have some really serious side effects. DEPRESSION is one!
Sucks when they (DOT) can take your life away doesn't it! Miss the road.
The Broncs sucking hind probably isn't helping much. Unfortunately I don't see much to be positive about, except for the draft picks were going to have.:strong::strong:

;D thanks , yeah it does suck ......... I will get a 3 month card today , and i got to keep a journal ....... I have been controlling it through diet ( basically cheating at test time , fasting after midnight and drinking lots of water ) but didnt work this time

baja
11-01-2010, 07:49 AM

actually you are the one that would not be missed

Captain 'Dre
11-01-2010, 07:50 AM
The carbs got him.

Note to Spider: Try eating brown rice and raw vegetables on the road. No more fast food.

Fast Food = Salt + Fat ugh!~

Spider
11-01-2010, 07:54 AM
The carbs got him.

pretty hard to eat healthy on the road , not to mention costly .......