PDA

View Full Version : Let me state...

Rascal
10-31-2010, 03:04 PM
the obvious: We suck.

We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league, that is coached by one of the worst coaches in the league (excluding McDaniels obviously), and they were using their #3 QB.

I just hope we don't get out coached/played next week.

WABronco
10-31-2010, 03:06 PM
Let me state:

I'm going to now go watch the Seahawk's game. A team that is now quasi respectable coming off a disastrous 4-12 season with a raped and pillaged roster. And here we are becoming "raped and pillaged." Yikes.

DivineBronco
10-31-2010, 03:44 PM

We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league, that is coached by one of the worst coaches in the league (excluding McDaniels obviously), and they were using their #3 QB.

lol........anyone else want to point out the problem here

WolfpackGuy
10-31-2010, 03:46 PM

The team will somehow figure out how to screwup the bye.

bpc
10-31-2010, 03:53 PM
Let's state the obvious: The Oakland Raiders ceded the "WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE" label to us last week when they came to our house and dropped 59 on us. The offensive genius of McD made Tom Cable look like Bill Walsh. ****, the Raiders broke their all-time scoring record that game and they've had some damn good teams in the past. This is not one of them.

This team sucks and is going no-where. Not that it should be any surprise. We hired this guy and gave him the all-powerful position of HC/pseudo GM at 31 years of age. He went on to name his brother a quarterbacks coach in his league less than a year later after his extensive high school coaching experience.

This easily could be stated as the most disasterous 18 months in Broncos football history and this falls at Bowlen's feet. He ****ed this up royally. He decided he didn't like Shanahan, took two minutes to fire him and hired a Patriots assistant that has never coached a unit towards a championship, yet expected them to do it now. Hell, Bowlen could have hired Rex Ryan in Denver but he didn't even give the guy an interview. He could have immediately come into Denver, still given us an effective 3-4, drafting a stud HB to play for him, kept Cutler/Marshall in place and we'd be in the exact same position as the Jets, ONLY BETTER.

Big time **** up Bowlen and you deserve all the **** the fans are giving you. 4-14 over the 18 games and the only time we've been worse was 1991. What a terrible joke to play on the fans.... you rape them for a new stadium and then make their team non-competitive. F'n bastard.