snowspot66
10-31-2010, 02:12 PM
The gift that keeps on giving.

Garcia Bronco
10-31-2010, 02:14 PM
Obviously he's a dumb****.

extralife
Pretty sure Jarvis should be cut before he can step on the plane and told to find his own way back to Florida or wherever the hell he comes from.

Popps
I'd like to thank the refs, too. They did a lot to help out today.

WABronco
Not his fault this joke of a FO hasn't replaced him.

Br0nc0Buster
how this guy has made the team all these years is a flat out mystery

when the game is close and the pressure is on we can always count on Jarvis to screw it up, and we can count on Josh to put him into that position

Popps
10-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Even worse, he doesn't even need to make contact with the guy. Royal was gone either way.

14 points ripped away today.

Clockwork Orange
10-31-2010, 02:15 PM
Take it up with the guy who, for whatever reason, hasn't released his ass. Moss is a waste of space and always has been.

barryr
10-31-2010, 02:16 PM
And Shahanan traded UP to get this untalented idiot?

Dagmar

He was a great pick.

Funny how no one give Shanny the same ****.

Dr. Broncenstein
The one time we could have gone with less than 11 players and come away better for it.

fontaine
10-31-2010, 02:17 PM
Tougher AND smarter.

-I'd kill to stay rich.

The Joker
10-31-2010, 02:17 PM
He's abysmal, sad that he still has a job in the NFL.

Br0nc0Buster
10-31-2010, 02:18 PM
whats funny is he prolly still makes the team next year

guy must look like Lawrence Taylor at practice or something, because he is the JeMarcus Russel of defense when it counts

frerottenextelway
10-31-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm really proud of his effort.

WABronco
10-31-2010, 02:19 PM
He was a great pick.

I'm sure plenty of people have ripped Shanahan up and down for that draft. That's entirely besides the point, as Shanny hasn't been making the decisions here for the last two years.

There are a million scrub OLB's on the FA market. PICK ONE

Clockwork Orange
10-31-2010, 02:21 PM
I'm sure plenty of people have ripped Shanahan up and down for that draft. That's entirely besides the point, as Shanny hasn't been making the decisions here for the last two years.

There are a million scrub OLB's on the FA market. PICK ONE

Shanahan has been ripped plenty for that pick and deservedly so. But McDaniels has jettisoned a ****ton of Shanahan's players in the last two offseasons and inexplicably Jarvis Moss hasn't been one of them.

Popps
10-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Shanahan didn't look so hot today, either.

That was DETROIT they lost to.

frerottenextelway
10-31-2010, 02:26 PM

Skins are pretty average, but they do already have as many wins this year as they had all last year.

extralife
10-31-2010, 02:27 PM
is this really what it has come down to

whenever we lose we need a swarm of people going YEAH BUT SHANAHAN SUCKS TOO

like really

come on now

frerottenextelway
10-31-2010, 02:28 PM

like really

come on now

Usually it's Cutler.

Popps
10-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Skins are pretty average, but they do already have as many wins this year as they had all last year.

Yea, well... they just benched McNabb and lost to the Lions.

That, after the whole Haynesworth fiasco to start the season.

I wouldn't say Shanahan is having a great go of it, either. Not that it matters... but just for clairty.

extralife
I wait with bated breath for reports on the new team of dyral briggs

Clockwork Orange

like really

come on now

No kidding. Maybe it's just me, but the Redskins losing doesn't really take the sting off of our 2-6 team.

cutthemdown
10-31-2010, 02:30 PM
He's my adopted Bronco lol. It might be a good time to change that.

Broncos_OTM
10-31-2010, 02:32 PM
He was a great pick.

He was not a great pick. He was a guy who had great size who had potential if he could pull his head out of his ass to be a player. Something that has always spoke volumes is his in ability to get his weight up

And please spare me the staff infection.

McDman
10-31-2010, 02:35 PM
I seriously hope he is cut tomorrow.

McDman
He was not a great pick. He was a guy who had great size who had potential if he could pull his head out of his ass to be a player. Something that has always spoke volumes is his in ability to get his weight up

And please spare me the staff infection.

He's being sarcastic.

frerottenextelway
Yea, well... they just benched McNabb and lost to the Lions.

That, after the whole Haynesworth fiasco to start the season.

I wouldn't say Shanahan is having a great go of it, either. Not that it matters... but just for clairty.

Shanahan definitely looks frustrated to be 4-4.

KevinJames
10-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Hopefully we make it so he actually has to kill to stay rich

please not paying this guy to **** up......

WolfpackGuy
10-31-2010, 02:37 PM
If a game changing play depends on Jarvis Moss...

Need I say more?

Hulamau
10-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Even worse, he doesn't even need to make contact with the guy. Royal was gone either way.

14 points ripped away today.

Thats the part the blows most. Moss had 15 yards of free and clear space to view the whole play while rushing to block the guy and any moron with his eyes open could see Royal was gone already and the SF defender just leapt in a futile attempt to come within two yards of touching Royal when Moss decided to pile drive in the back!! As pathetic excuse for brains as I've seen in a long while!

I mean he HAS to be a 100% Neanderthal moron! If we weren't so depleted at OLB right now I would fire him on the spot ... just pick up your bags and GO Numbskull and don't let the door hit you in the back. At least send a message to these other phi beta kappas that you have to use you noggin' on occasion in this game. That was hardly 'smart situational' football!

Felt really bad for Eddie who was a trooper all day on a sore groin. Neither he nor Goodie nor Dawk should have even been out there today, but we had little choice. Alas, two of the three hurt us except for Royal who really sucked it up. And after he scored I was so looking forward to watching Tebow do his first play action Jump pass for two to tie the game and send it into OT with the momentum.

Speaking of memos to players .. 'Kyle you must know you run like you've got concrete boots on so PLEASE tuck the freaking ball away when you have to make like Elway and go for it!!'... that senseless fumble was a killer as well and without it we likely win on a late FG at least, even with everything else that went on.

NYBronco
10-31-2010, 03:19 PM

Not to mention the FO that brought him here.

McDman
10-31-2010, 03:19 PM
Spider would earn some rep from me if he throat punched Moss when they get back into town.

Popps
10-31-2010, 03:32 PM
Thats the part the blows most. Moss had 15 yards of free and clear space to view the whole play while rushing to block the guy and any moron with his eyes open could see Royal was gone already and the SF defender just leapt in a futile attempt to come within two yards of touching Royal when Moss decided to pile drive in the back!! As pathetic excuse for brains as I've seen in a long while!

I mean he HAS to be a 100% Neanderthal moron! If we weren't so depleted at OLB right now I would fire him on the spot ... just pick up your bags and GO Numbskull and don't let the door hit you in the back. At least send a message to these other phi beta kappas that.

Felt really bad for Eddie who was a trooper all day on a sore groin. Neither he nor Goodie now Dawk should have even been out there today, but we had little choice. Alas, two of the three hurt us except for Royal who really sucked it up. And after he scored I was so looking forward to watching Tebow do his first play action Jump pass for two to tie the game and send it into OT with the momentum.

Speaking of memos to players .. 'Kyle you must know you run like you've got concrete boots on so PLEASE tuck the freaking ball away when you have to make like Elway and go for it!!'... that senseless fumble was a killer as well and without it we likely win on a late FG at least, even with everything else that went on.

Totally agree.

Dump Moss, like today. It's past-due, and I don't care if he goes somewhere else and plays well. I just don't care.

Kyle: Two weeks in a row? Last week's fumble wasn't gut-wrenching enough? Take care of the ****ing ball when you're out of the pocket.

I love the guy, but that just can't happen.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-31-2010, 03:36 PM
I worry that this game might hurt Jarvis' plans of financial security.

Hulamau
10-31-2010, 03:51 PM
I worry that this game might hurt Jarvis' plans of financial security.

He ought to be flipping burgers by the time KC roles into town!

oubronco
10-31-2010, 04:01 PM

Detroit is a pretty good team if you haven't watched them play

extralife
10-31-2010, 05:27 PM
It's past-due, and I don't care if he goes somewhere else and plays well. I just don't care.

the dude ain't going to play well somewhere else. this is his last year in the NFL. book it.

loborugger
10-31-2010, 05:34 PM
I'm really proud of his effort.

Ya, no doubt. Usually, a block in the back is one dude tagging the other on the shoulder slightly from behind. But our boy went above and beyond, drilling his man directly between the numbers (on the back of the jersey) in the open field after the runner was already past the tackler.

Popps
10-31-2010, 05:56 PM
Jarvis Moss is a unifying force around this board. It's the one thing we all agree upon.

Plus, his hustle keeps him fly.

oubronco
10-31-2010, 05:59 PM
What hustle dude sucks major ass

Garcia Bronco
10-31-2010, 06:02 PM
What hustle dude sucks major ass

That is his hustle.

oubronco
10-31-2010, 06:03 PM
That is his hustle.

Well he sure is pimping that

go_broncos
10-31-2010, 06:08 PM
It's funny that Mcd has traded/cut most of the shanny player's except Moss.
Moss should be the first one to cut.One of the many questionable moves made by Mcd.