PDA

View Full Version : Official Denver Broncos vs San Francisco 49ERS @ London, UK Game Thread 10.31.10

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

eddie mac
10-31-2010, 01:13 PM
Pot needs to be legalized
Move to Holland brother

Beantown Bronco
Orton ****s the bed on a late drive yet again.

Ummmm, what?

He's actually been pretty clutch in the 4th quarter in close games. Down by 2 TDs with 3 minutes to go in this one, he did better than anyone here would've predicted.

colorado jones
Not only was that a tough game to watch from a results standpoint but that was a really an uninspired effort.

broncos-rock
10-31-2010, 01:14 PM
Thats going to be a long plane ride home!! Way to make it exciting in the end

Mr.Meanie
Ugh... 2 TD's called back on penalties. So, so brutal

SonOfLe-loLang
Move to Holland brother

Or Cali and vote prop 19 on tuesday

Cleo McDowell
Ah well we can still win out.

we control our own destiny. 8-0 second half of season + afcw champs.

Quoydogs
Ah well we can still win out.

Hilarious!ROFL!:~ohyah!:LOL

baja
we managed to out worst SF

SonOfLe-loLang
10-31-2010, 01:15 PM
Ummmm, what?

He's actually been pretty clutch in the 4th quarter in close games. Down by 2 TDs with 3 minutes to go in this one, he did better than anyone here would've predicted.

i stopped watching, what even happened

Requiem
10-31-2010, 01:16 PM
Why is everyone mad at Moss?

I stopped watching after the Orton fumble.

Beantown Bronco
10-31-2010, 01:17 PM
Drove for one TD with 2 and a half mins left.
Kicked off to them and stopped them with a 3 and out.
Got ball back and drove to about their 40 yd line, they blitzed, Orton threw one up to Gaff and it was picked.

Beantown Bronco
10-31-2010, 01:18 PM

Royal's potential game tying punt return for TD was called back by an unnecessary block in back by Moss.

BroncosSR
Ummmm, what?

Lol, riiiiiiiiiight. He's ended 2 final drives on turnover this season alone. We're 2-6. At some point, logic has to trump blind loyalty.

Broncos4tw
Ummmm, what?

He nullified his great TD drive with a stupid fumble. Then piles on with another critical interception. It doesn't matter how many yards you rack up if in the end, you still lose the game.

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:19 PM
The good news is the Bills are driving on the Chiefs in OT.

Broncomutt
10-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Orton certainly isn't clutch. Another game ending turnover.

Beantown Bronco
10-31-2010, 01:20 PM
Lol, riiiiiiiiiight. He's ended 2 final drives on turnover this season alone. We're 2-6. At some point, logic has to trump blind loyalty.

What is the other one?

eddie mac
10-31-2010, 01:21 PM
Trade for Ryan Fitzpatrick.

WolfpackGuy

You didn't miss anything.

Beantown Bronco
Orton certainly isn't clutch. Another game ending turnover.

3 come from behind 4th quarter victories last year says otherwise.

The guy is getting zero help from his oline, running game, defense and special teams in the 4th quarter. No other QB would be clutch in those instances. Not Brady. Not Manning. Not Brees. Nobody would succeed. Sorry.

BroncosSR
What is the other one?

He fumbled the snap against the Jets. It was a wide snap but definitely catchable. And then he tries to pick it up rather than fall on it. Game over.

troya900
10-31-2010, 01:22 PM
we managed to out worst SF

I know you're on the give McDaniels time side and I was too a few weeks ago, but man how can you not just be disgusted with McD at this point? Just a horribly unprepared team week in and week out and that is all on McD. I can't wait now till this ********** gets fired.

frerottenextelway
10-31-2010, 01:23 PM
Mcnabb benched. Grossman fumble for 6 first play. Lol disaster

Rocket 7
The good news is the Bills are driving on the Chiefs in OT.

http://www.firstrow.net/watch/34970/1/watch-kansas-city-chiefs-vs-buffalo-bills.html

Beantown Bronco
He fumbled the snap against the Jets. It was a wide snap but definitely catchable. And then he tries to pick it up rather than fall on it. Game over.

That was not in any way his fault.

WolfpackGuy
3 come from behind 4th quarter victories last year says otherwise.

The guy is getting zero help from his oline, running game, defense and special teams in the 4th quarter. No other QB would be clutch in those instances. Not Brady. Not Manning. Not Brees. Nobody would succeed. Sorry.

Tipped ball against Bengals.

Unbelievable catch and run by Marshall and defensive stand against the Cowboys.

I'll give you the one against the Pats.

He is clutch in garbage time and on every other down but third down.

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:24 PM
I know you're on the give McDaniels time side and I was too a few weeks ago, but man how can you not just be disgusted with McD at this point? Just a horribly unprepared team week in and week out and that is all on McD. I can't wait now till this ********** gets fired.

Sad thing is I don't think Bowlen can't afford to pay 3 coaches. McD still has 2 years left.

eddie mac
10-31-2010, 01:24 PM
Dont trade for Lindell.

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:25 PM
And Buffalo just blew the game winning field goal.

Goobzilla
Dont trade for Lindell.

That BS timeout thing Shanny started strikes again

Beantown Bronco
Unbelievable catch and run by Marshall

The catch was ordinary. Even if he gets zero YAC, they're in game winning field goal range.

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Shanahan just benched McNabb on the potential game winning drive. First play, Grossman fumbles and Detroit walks the ball into the endzone...

Broncomutt
10-31-2010, 01:29 PM
What is the other one?

Guess you missed the Indianapolis game.

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:30 PM
Wow, Succop misses...

Beantown Bronco

Tenn this year. 10 unanswered pts in 4th quarter, including a TD pass, to win by 6.

Goobzilla
0-6-1 is better than 0-7...I guess

Beantown Bronco
10-31-2010, 01:32 PM
Guess you missed the Indianapolis game.

Apparently you did. He didn't turn the ball over on our last drive in that game.

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:34 PM

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:35 PM

Exactly. If Orton hadn't underthrown that ball like he just did to end this game, the ball would have never been tipped and we lose.

broncogary
10-31-2010, 01:35 PM
Shanahan just benched McNabb on the potential game winning drive. First play, Grossman fumbles and Detroit walks the ball into the endzone...

Shanny always did want Grossman. Hilarious!

WolfpackGuy
10-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Tenn this year. 10 unanswered pts in 4th quarter, including a TD pass, to win by 6.

Okay, I'm going to rush out and buy my Orton jersey now.

Beantown Bronco
10-31-2010, 01:36 PM
Tipped pass against Bengals? He under-threw that pass which caused the tip. Had it been a good throw, that game turns out differently and we lose. I'm not sure you can rely on that as evidence.

It meets the criteria of a come from behind victory in the 4th quarter. It's a slippery slope if you want to not count tipped passes, badly thrown balls, etc.

Is anyone giving Orton credit for the wrong routes his WRs are running? Or the good passes they drop? Or the TDs that are called back for BS penalties? Nope. All we can do is count what is counted and discount what isn't counted.

BroncosSR
10-31-2010, 01:37 PM
It meets the criteria of a come from behind victory in the 4th quarter. It's a slippery slope if you want to not count tipped passes, badly thrown balls, etc.

Is anyone giving Orton credit for the wrong routes his WRs are running? Or the good passes they drop? Or the TDs that are called back for BS penalties? Nope. All we can do is count what is counted and discount what isn't counted.

Agreed but it doesn't support the criteria of a clutch QB. Come from behind victory, certainly.

broncogary
10-31-2010, 01:38 PM

He should have inspired the other players to not be so stupid. :~ohyah!:

Beantown Bronco
10-31-2010, 01:40 PM
Agreed but it doesn't support the criteria of a clutch QB. Come from behind victory, certainly.

How about accounting for 90% of our offensive yards on the season and having more rushing yards than most of our rbs?

Broncomutt
10-31-2010, 01:42 PM
Apparently you did. He didn't turn the ball over on our last drive in that game.

Ooops, was the Jax game.

2nd-10, DEN36 0:46 D. Smith intercepted K. Orton for 8 yards

Keep tryin' though.:sunshine:

gunns
10-31-2010, 01:42 PM
KC in field goal range again.

TonyR
10-31-2010, 01:44 PM
We're not very good and we can't get a break. Have two TD's called back for penalties and give up that long, desperation garbage pass that should have been picked. Ugh. Unlucky and not very good.

DarkHorse
10-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Not to interrupt but I have a serious question.

Just got in from spending 6hrs driving across the state and back, missed the game but it's on the DVR - seriously, is it worth watching? Any big hits, turnovers, big plays, etc.....?

I watched a couple of the highlights just now on NFL.com - should I spend the time scanning thru the game to look for anything good from us or just delete it?

btw - I see Moreno got his 3 yard average - congrats Knowshon, slowly bringing it up at least.

KipCorrington25
10-31-2010, 01:50 PM

Just got in from spending 6hrs driving across the state and back, missed the game but it's on the DVR - seriously, is it worth watching? Any big hits, turnovers, big plays, etc.....?

I watched a couple of the highlights just now on NFL.com - should I spend the time scanning thru the game to look for anything good from us or just delete it?

btw - I see Moreno got his 3 yard average - congrats Knowshon, slowly bringing it up at least.

Skip the 1st half.

baja
10-31-2010, 01:51 PM

I know. 12 men on the field / motion twice / illegal formation in week 8 no excuse for that. Josh better reinvent the way he runs this organization or he'll be gone and we get to start over.

broncogary
10-31-2010, 01:51 PM

If you want to pull your hair out, then go ahead and watch it.

I suggest you burn it as a sacrifice to the football gods. We need to change our football luck.

baja
10-31-2010, 01:55 PM

There's a lot to like about Orton but it is becoming clear he does not have that killer instinct. He plays his worse when he needs to play his best. He has the anti 'it'

He did do a hell of a job most of the game considering he has no protection a lot of the snaps.

DarkHorse
10-31-2010, 02:18 PM
Ok, thanks guys. Might be something to watch late in the evening when nothing else is on.

Rascal
10-31-2010, 02:25 PM
I would like to know what the hell happened to kickers over the week? Colquitt kicked worse than a girl and WTF happened on the XP?

tebowisdabomb
10-31-2010, 02:27 PM
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7188/xde.jpg