PDA

View Full Version : Decker...on FB

Sassy
10-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Eric_Decker Finishing up my day in London, a very looooong one but excited to be here and have the opportunity to play football overseas! Went to piccadilly circus, rode the tube, checked out Big Ben, buckingham palace, hyde park.... long story short, I wore my tourist hat today and enjoyed it!
16 minutes ago ˇ 57 ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike7 people like this.
Tyler Troisi good to hear, big bounce back game Sunday!!! LETS GO BRONCOS
11 minutes ago ˇ LikeUnlike ˇ 1 person
Loading...Joshua Crowell Lets go Broncs!! btw, in year 13 of my madden dynasty, you're tearin it up for the seahawks...
11 minutes ago ˇ LikeUnlikeRyan Hansen Mr. Decker,

The Denver Broncos and their fans need a victory in the worst possible way. Fan morale is incredibly low. Let's see a great team effort this Sunday--full of energy, passion, physicality, purpose, and a sense of urgency! Best wish...es to you and our squad this Sunday across the pond in London. Go Broncos!See More
5 minutes ago ˇ LikeUnlikeDaisy A. Gonzales and you did all that with out me, word!! no kosher!lol
3 minutes ago ˇ LikeUnlikeEric_Decker Thanks Ryan. We feel the same sense of urgency and want to kick start the second half of the season the right way! That starts this Sunday with playing a complete game of complimentary football.2 minutes ago ˇ LikeUnlike

Archer81
10-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Uh oh.

He went tourist in a foreign country? He is a football player, not a professional tourista. If he wants to tour, he should do it on his own time...

:Broncos:

Ratboy
10-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Uh oh.

He went tourist in a foreign country? He is a football player, not a professional tourista. If he wants to tour, he should do it on his own time...

Eric Decker doesn't even play.

Sassy
10-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Uh oh.

Maybe the team went?

Archer81
10-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Maybe the team went?

Probably.

If I went to London for work related activities I would do the same thing.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
10-29-2010, 03:19 PM
They do have some personal time, it would seem....

zdoor
10-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Was listening to NFL radio today and they also mentioned there is a required amount of appearances that each team must make during the trip...

_Oro_
10-29-2010, 03:22 PM
That's part of the reason you might argue to not take them their earlier. Too inclined to go screw around.

broncosteven
10-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Decker had a nice ST tackle last Sunday, it was one of the very few highlights of the day.

Bronco Boy
10-29-2010, 03:29 PM
I wore my tourist hat today and enjoyed it!

http://www.bluw.com/images-ns/3142.jpg

crush17
10-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Wait, you mean McDictator didn't force them all to spend every second practicing IN PADS and tell them all NO FUN ALLOWED??

I don't believe it for a second!

/sarcasm

TheReverend
10-29-2010, 04:10 PM
They're there to promote the NFL even more than they are to play a football game.

gyldenlove
10-29-2010, 04:29 PM
Probably.

If I went to London for work related activities I would do the same thing.

That is so lame, to get the true London experience you need to:

1. Drive on the wrong side of the road.
2. Drink piss poor lukewarm beer.
3. Eat indian food.
4. Ask a cop: "Hey Bobby, mind if my pregnant girlfriend pisses in your helmet?"
5. Go to a soccer game.

_Oro_
10-29-2010, 05:40 PM

3. Eat indian food.
4. Ask a cop: "Hey Bobby, mind if my pregnant girlfriend pisses in your helmet?"
5. Go to a soccer game.

Wish I was cool enough to get that.

broncosteven
10-29-2010, 06:44 PM
They're there to promote the NFL even more than they are to play a football game.

Maybe that is why last years game sucked so much

gyldenlove
10-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Wish I was cool enough to get that.

Whatever you do never say or write a slurring of the word brother containing the letter h,b,r and a, that will help.

Cops in London wear helmets, are nicknamed bobbies, and also in London there is an ancient bylaw allowing pregnant women to urinate anywhere, including in a police mans helmet.

Man-Goblin
10-29-2010, 10:57 PM
Whatever. Let them see what they want. I'll tell you if it pissed me off about 4 o'clock eastern US time Sunday.

KipCorrington25
10-29-2010, 11:03 PM
Our special teams will be great! OK, not really, they will still be ****.

HILife
10-30-2010, 06:31 AM

3. Eat indian food.
5. Go to a soccer game.

ok, I understood everything except for #4.

HILife
10-30-2010, 06:33 AM
Whatever you do never say or write a slurring of the word brother containing the letter h,b,r and a, that will help.

Cops in London wear helmets, are nicknamed bobbies, and also in London there is an ancient bylaw allowing pregnant women to urinate anywhere, including in a police mans helmet.

Wow, I am so getting pregnant, right after I get this sex change.

Miss I.
10-30-2010, 06:47 AM
Just curious, when did the Broncos arrive here? Jet lag can be a pain in the arse on arrival from US and one of the best ways to counter is to get your body onto English time first day out, meaning stay awake, even though it maybe sleep time where you came from, until you go to sleep on English time. It's just a thought, but maybe they are trying to acclimate a bit before physically destroying themselves.

Hulamau
10-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Just curious, when did the Broncos arrive here? Jet lag can be a pain in the arse on arrival from US and one of the best ways to counter is to get your body onto English time first day out, meaning stay awake, even though it maybe sleep time where you came from, until you go to sleep on English time. It's just a thought, but maybe they are trying to acclimate a bit before physically destroying themselves.

YepMissI, the key is sleeping on the plane on take off from US, specially from west coast,

Guaranteed Jet leg eliminator plan:

1. Set watch to London time just before take off from US and bvehave from then on as if it was that time for you as well .... dont make the first half of night flight over a party. Make sure to have bought at least two liters of water just before boarding.

2. Skip the meal, put on eye shades and ear plugs and take 2 to 3 mg sublingual melatonin just at take off. By the time you hit crusing altitude should be snoozing more or less.

3. Keep eyes closed as much as possible for first 5 to 6 hours only opening them to drink water and stretch a bit , if not fast asleep. DO NOT drink any alcohol which will dehydrate the hell out if you on such a long flight and screw up the sleep cycle even more.

4. About 3 to 4 hours out of London wake up on same as London morning time. Have a good packet of high quality Protein powder like Whey with you (forget soy protein powder). Mix it in water or juice and drink for a moring protein shot at typical London breakfast time. Can also haive some coffee then if you drink caffeine.

5.Move around the cabin and lots of stretching and dont forget to pound the water sipping thoughout the flight until you finish at least one and a half to two liters on the full ten hour + flight from San Fran or L.A.

6. Upon arrival ,at first opportunity which will be close to lunch time have a high protein lunch .. (Wellington Roast Beef with English peas and potatoes anyone?) Get as much direct sunlight or even diffuse daylight as possible AND do NOT take a nap, resisting that late afternoon urge to crash. You will get a second wind!

7. For first and second night's dinner eat a higher carb low protein meal. Pasta or Pizza for example. Save eating high protein for breakfast and lunch the first few days. This will help you produce more natural melatonin at the right time on London time for sleep.

8. By all means stay up til at least 9pm, 10pm if possible London time and then take another melatonin anytime after 9 pm and turn out the lights for first sleep. Repeat same schedule for first two full days in England and you will hit the ground running and wont miss a beat.

Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate is the key ... stay away from booze..

A very handy tip ... If you know that you run an average to low Aldosterone level (an essential Adrenal mineralocorticoid hormone) then take 50mcg to 100mcg of Fludrocortisone (get from you doc) just before take off... It will do wonders to kill off jet lag in a big way.

Oke that's about it.. fool proof way to enjoy your entire European trip with no dead days recovering your circadian rhythmn.

ak1971
10-30-2010, 11:44 PM

jet lag...bull **** they are professionals....Orton just needs time to sword some skanks.