PDA

View Full Version : Injury updates

MABroncoFan
10-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Royal and Moreno practiced fully today. Royal is probable, Moreno isn't even on the injury report.

Dagmar
10-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Moreno is full go according to Lindsay Jones.

crush17
10-29-2010, 10:41 AM
Good to hear.

Is Vernon Davis listed as in/out yet? He hadn't practiced all week last I saw...

edit: looks like he's playing.

BlaK-Argentina
10-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Cool.

I miss Ayers. :(

bronco militia
10-29-2010, 10:44 AM
I thought Royal missed the fight?

Steve Prefontaine
10-29-2010, 11:54 AM
I thought Royal missed the fight?

who was fighting?

bronco militia
10-29-2010, 11:55 AM
flight

Dagmar
10-29-2010, 11:59 AM
No, he didn't. Cox, Vickerson and the other injured folks didn't travel.

baja
10-29-2010, 12:13 PM
Moreno is full go according to Lindsay Jones.

So much for the 7 page thread of panic stricken fans calling him a bust and injury prone because someone saw him rub his knee while talking to the Greek. LOL

bronco militia
10-29-2010, 12:17 PM
No, he didn't. Cox, Vickerson and the other injured folks didn't travel.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/28/broncos-leaving-several-injured-players-home/

Los Broncos
10-29-2010, 12:30 PM
#23 will run wild in this game.

crush17
10-29-2010, 01:19 PM
So much for the 7 page thread of panic stricken fans calling him a bust and injury prone because someone saw him rub his knee while talking to the Greek. LOL

seriously.

bunch of lady boys around here...

;)

supermanhr9
10-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Wait, that article says Royal is out? I am confused.

Chris
10-29-2010, 01:38 PM
Royals are very welcome in London.

Popps
10-29-2010, 02:21 PM
Great. Hope Kno has a huge game.

orange crusher
10-29-2010, 02:31 PM
I heard Maroney was dancing outside the plane and the door closed before he could get through it.

supermanhr9
10-29-2010, 02:38 PM
hahaha I heard he was seen chest bumping the plane right before take off.

bronco militia
10-29-2010, 02:44 PM
I heard Maroney was dancing outside the plane and the door closed before he could get through it.

bwahaha!

Sassy
10-29-2010, 02:46 PM
Denver Broncos
NAME STATUS DATE
Andre' Goodman, CB Probable Oct 29
Comment: Goodman (thigh) practiced fully again Friday, the Broncos' official site reports.
Brian Dawkins, S Probable Oct 29
Comment: Dawkins (knee, probable) practiced fully again Friday, the Broncos' official site reports.
Eddie Royal, WR Probable Oct 29
Comment: Royal (groin) practiced fully Friday and is listed as probable for Sunday's game against the 49ers. Eddie Royal, WR Questionable Oct 29
Comment: Coach Josh McDaniels said that all the Broncos' players with injury concerns who accompanied the team to London -- including Royal (groin) -- traveled "great," the Denver Post reports. Eddie Royal, WR Questionable Oct 28
Comment: The Broncos plan to take Royal, who did not finish Week 7's loss to the Raiders because of a groin injury, on their trip to London Thursday to "see how much progress he can make before Sunday's game" against the 49ers, Denver Post reports.
Kevin Vickerson, DT Out Oct 28
Comment: Vickerson (groin) didn't travel to London for Sunday's game against the 49er's, the Denver Post reports.
Andre' Goodman, CB Probable Oct 28
Comment: Goodman (thigh) is expected to play Sunday after fully participating in his second straight practice, the Denver Post reports.
Brian Dawkins, S Probable Oct 28
Comment: Dawkins (knee) has now fully participated in two consecutive practices and is expected to play Sunday against the 49ers, the Denver Post reports.
Eddie Royal, WR Questionable Oct 27
Comment: Royal (groin) won't practice Wednesday, the Broncos' official site reports.
Brian Dawkins, S Probable Oct 27
Comment: Dawkins, (knee), who has missed the past two games, returned to practice Tuesday. Head coach Josh McDaniels said any player with "a good chance" to be ready to play Sunday would make the trip to London on Thursday, the Denver Post reports.
Eddie Royal, WR Questionable Oct 27
Comment: Royal, who aggravated his groin injury Sunday against Oakland, missed practice Tuesday, the Denver Post reports.
Andre' Goodman, CB Questionable Oct 26
Comment: Goodman (thigh) returned to practice Tuesday, Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post reports.
Brian Dawkins, S Questionable Oct 26
Comment: Dawkins (knee) returned to practice Tuesday, Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post reports.

broncofan2438
10-29-2010, 04:14 PM

hahahaha, no ****, the dumbass

WolfpackGuy
10-29-2010, 04:23 PM
What's the over/under on how many plays Moreno's marshmallow hammys make it through?

Popps
10-29-2010, 04:27 PM
What's the over/under on how many plays Moreno's marshmallow hammys make it through?

Wow dude, that was funny. Like, you ripped our own team... and made a really clever crack on top of it. Good going, man. Keep it up!

DenverBroncosJM
10-29-2010, 04:29 PM

hahhaha

baja
10-29-2010, 04:31 PM

I just got your middle name from the white pages

Wolfpack "Eat this" Guy.

Popps
10-29-2010, 04:33 PM

Wolfpack "Eat this" Guy.

He's just been added to the trash heap. (Ignore list.)

I can't believe it took me that long. Dude hasn't said anything interesting since signing up.

Once again, Taco needs to install the reverse-ignore feature. You start with all on ignore, and remove them one at a time as you preview their posts for worthiness.

baja
10-29-2010, 04:42 PM
What's interesting is these guys disappear when the Broncos win.

They behave just like Raiders fans or some KC or Chargers fans

Hell I got more respect for some of our rival team regulars than some of these so called Bronco fans.

Hey don't play the fan card in 3... 2... 1....

BTW It's not "playing the fan card" when points out that you never have a word of support for the team you supposably support.

Dagmar
10-29-2010, 04:43 PM
Wait, that article says Royal is out? I am confused.

All I know is Lindsay Jones and maxBroncos have tweeted about seeing him in Londinium. And he went through practice although was limited.

Any1 coming to london??
Who Say 10/26/10 4:09 PM

That's eddies last tweet from Weds.

WolfpackGuy
10-30-2010, 09:28 AM
He's just been added to the trash heap. (Ignore list.)

I can't believe it took me that long. Dude hasn't said anything interesting since signing up.

Once again, Taco needs to install the reverse-ignore feature. You start with all on ignore, and remove them one at a time as you preview their posts for worthiness.

Now THAT is the pot calling the kettle black!

Do what you gotta do, but don't stop telling that tall tale about how many first downs Moreno picked up for Hillis in last year's Colts game!

WolfpackGuy
10-30-2010, 09:40 AM

Wolfpack "Eat this" Guy.

That must make your last name "Saeed al-Sahaf"...

What's interesting is these guys disappear when the Broncos win.

Yeah, because that happens a lot.

My mood will lighten up once the team ends this 2 season trainwreck after the next 9 games are played out.

baja
10-30-2010, 10:28 AM

<b>My mood will lighten up once the team ends this 2 season trainwreck after the next 9 games are played out.

We could win out you know. ;D

I will admit as time goes by more hard evidence is becoming available to give cause to question Josh McDaniels abilities as head coach but the verdict is far from in IMO. That makes watch and observe the sensible thing to do.

You can save feeling shiity for when it's clear he is in over his head.

oubronco
10-30-2010, 10:32 AM

My mood will lighten up once the team ends this 2 season trainwreck after the next 9 games are played out.

Your going to be miserable for the next year and a half at least