PDA

View Full Version : Can't blame Fox for the Haterade

FantomForce
10-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Broncos getting some love from Fox Sports http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Pittsburgh-Steelers-New-Orleans-Saints-NFL-Week-8-preview-and-picks

HUGE LEVEL OF SARCASAM!!!!!! Sorry Brits

Quoydogs
10-28-2010, 11:38 AM
No idea how to change title of the thread sorry
Click Edit then
Click the Advanced button then you can edit the thread title.

Smiling Assassin27
10-28-2010, 11:38 AM
Yeah, London gets two nutshots for the price of one with these teams, as they stand.

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/102010/1288286258_skate-nutshot.gif

FantomForce
10-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Click Edit then
Click the Advanced button then you can edit the thread title.

thx

Jetmeck
10-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Yes now we are an international joke. Thank you so much McdUMMY

strafen
10-28-2010, 11:52 AM
I can't believe those idiots at Fox.
That's just bad journalism.
What a bunch of morons!
/end sarcasm

go_broncos
10-28-2010, 12:13 PM
I like the direction of the team.
Mcd is awesome..

baja
10-28-2010, 01:17 PM
As I scroll this thread I see recent poo skid marks but I'm happy to say I didn't get any on me.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-28-2010, 01:38 PM

The maturity in this post is as astounding as it is unexpected.

When is your 12th birthday? Are you hoping to get an X-Box?

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 02:02 PM

I don't know how to break this to you, but most of the rest of the world doesn't know who the Denver Broncos are and still won't even after this game.

And this game draws both actual NFL fans (US expats and other nationalities) and just people who love Americana stuff. And the NFL is pretty much as American as you can get and it's easier to export than baseball because you can use soccer stadiums which are somewhat simliar.

I am excited my guys are coming over seas. It's bringing a bit of home to me. Plus now I can say I've seen my team play at Invesco, London and in a Superbowl in San Diego in 1998. How awesome is that? Hey, maybe I should break out my superbowl XXXII sweatshirt for the game.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-28-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't know how to break this to you, but most of the rest of the world doesn't know who the Denver Broncos are and still won't even after this game.

And this game draws both actual NFL fans (US expats and other nationalities) and just people who love Americana stuff. And the NFL is pretty much as American as you can get and it's easier to export than baseball because you can use soccer stadiums which are somewhat simliar.

I am excited my guys are coming over seas. It's bringing a bit of home to me. Plus now I can say I've seen my team play at Invesco, London and in a Superbowl in San Diego in 1998. How awesome is that? Hey, maybe I should break out my superbowl XXXII sweatshirt for the game.

Why would you do that? Don't you know that McdUMMY has made us an international joke now? Jetmeck said so.

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 02:26 PM

Why would you do that? Don't you know that McdUMMY has made us an international joke now? Jetmeck said so.

Oh you are right. Nevermind. When I go to the pregame fan event featuring John Elway, Floyd Little, Gary Zimmerman and Billy Thompson, I will just hang my head in shame and ask them what they think about McDaniels turning the Broncos into an International embarrassment. ;D

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Oh you are right. Nevermind. When I go to the pregame fan event featuring John Elway, Floyd Little, Gary Zimmerman and Billy Thompson, I will just hang my head in shame and ask them what they think about McDaniels turning the Broncos into an International embarrassment. ;D

This is clearly a much better idea.

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 02:34 PM
This is clearly a much better idea.

Well if I am going to get into a drunken brawl and beaten up by someone, it might as well be by some HOFers from my favorite team. ;D

Garcia Bronco
10-28-2010, 02:46 PM
If the Jets play bad and have a bunch of injuries...everyone will talk about all their injuries....us...not-so-much

HILife
10-28-2010, 03:51 PM
The maturity in this post is as astounding as it is unexpected.

When is your 12th birthday? Are you hoping to get an X-Box?

HEY! Don't hate on X-Box. But, Yea, the posts in this thread have hate written all over it.

HILife
10-28-2010, 03:52 PM

hate

HILife
10-28-2010, 03:52 PM
I can't believe those idiots at Fox.
That's just bad journalism.
What a bunch of morons!
/end sarcasm

hater

HILife
10-28-2010, 03:53 PM
I like the direction of the team.
Mcd is awesome..

king hate

gunns
10-28-2010, 04:12 PM
If the Jets play bad and have a bunch of injuries...everyone will talk about all their injuries....us...not-so-much

Why should they? This board is loud enough about them as excuses for everything from play to a bad hair day.

Sorry, just still angry. But it's subsided somewhat. I didn't use any swear words.

FantomForce
10-28-2010, 04:53 PM
Why should they? This board is loud enough about them as excuses for everything from play to a bad hair day.

Sorry, just still angry. But it's subsided somewhat. I didn't use any swear words.

M(*^#%$ P*&^^% C(*^&%^ B*(^% $)(@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got you covered, no worries

go_broncos
10-28-2010, 05:07 PM
king hate

We are 32nd team NFL in rushing and 30th in stopping the run..

I like the direction of the team..:thumbsup:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-28-2010, 06:19 PM
We are 32nd team NFL in rushing and 30th in stopping the run..

I like the direction of the team..:thumbsup:

You post the same garbage in every single thread.

I like the direction of you as a poster.

HILife
10-29-2010, 10:37 AM

This.

kamakazi_kal
10-29-2010, 01:44 PM

truth hurts ehh?