http://thesportsfag.com/files/2010/10/eric-decker-gq-locker-room.jpg

http://thesportsfag.com/files/2010/10/eric-decker-gq-sweater.jpg

http://thesportsfag.com/files/2010/10/eric_decker_tossing_football.jpg

SoCalBronco
10-27-2010, 08:27 PM
There you go, gunns. :)

broncosteven
10-27-2010, 08:33 PM
I usually wear black socks with my shorts and loafers.

TheReverend
10-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Any specific reason you were on "thesportsfag.com"?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Zoobie
10-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Jay Cutler called, he wants his metrosexual wardrobe back.

broncosteven
10-27-2010, 08:37 PM

I think someone needs a new keyboard.

Sassy
10-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Nice ;D

The MVPlaya
10-27-2010, 08:38 PM

Doesn't everyone go on there?

strafen
10-27-2010, 08:39 PM

Not that there's anything wrong with that.That's hilarious! ROFL!

TheReverend
10-27-2010, 08:44 PM

lol brb new home page (no homo)

strafen
10-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Doesn't everyone go on there?I don't.
First time I've even heard of...but to each his own.

Hamrob
10-27-2010, 08:59 PM

Now I can understand your sensitivity issues!

gunns
10-27-2010, 09:02 PM
Oh HELL YES!

I like him better with his 5 o clock shadow though.

The MVPlaya
10-27-2010, 09:08 PM
lol brb new home page (no homo)

I'm waaaaaaaayy ahead of you.

The MVPlaya
10-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Now I can understand your sensitivity issues!

Says orangemane's #1 emo.

Chris
10-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Why did I click that? The site asks readers to picture a potential shower with decker, tebow and Quinn... And with that I'm outta here.

SoCalBronco
10-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Says orangemane's #1 emo.

Actually, that's Majik.

Taco John
10-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Here's a picture of Eric Decker accomplishing something on the field for us this year:

SoCalBronco
10-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Here's a picture of Eric Decker accomplishing something on the field for us this year:

To be fair, Eddie McCaffrey only had 146 yards recieving in his rookie year. ;D

Prodigal19
10-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Why did I click that? The site asks readers to picture a potential shower with decker, tebow and Quinn... And with that I'm outta here.

Honestly, why no orton? ???

Taco John
10-27-2010, 11:27 PM
To be fair, Eddie McCaffrey only had 146 yards recieving in his rookie year. ;D

Yeah, I know. I just get annoyed by players who accomplish more in a photo shoot their rookie year than they accomplish on the field. He probably got paid good money for that shoot. It's still annoying.

broncocalijohn
10-28-2010, 01:07 AM

Hope they dont have your cookies on your computer. Does Chris (Kenney) know about this site? Im sure Blart is there everyday.

UberBroncoMan
10-28-2010, 02:16 AM
When I saw the link and the picture I thought he came out of the closet, lol.

Mogulseeker
10-28-2010, 04:17 AM

Beat me to it.

Smiling Assassin27
10-28-2010, 07:26 AM
Oh HELL YES!

I like him better with his 5 o clock shadow though.

I like him catching footballs and scoring touchdowns...Oh wait, he hasn't done that yet. At least put a dude in GQ that a)plays and b)has a body of work, not just a body.

For example, Ed McCaffrey.

bowtown
10-28-2010, 07:42 AM
I don't.
First time I've even heard of...but to each his own.

It's becasue you lack imagination and prefer movies right? That's what I thought.

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 07:52 AM
http://thesportsfag.com/2010/10/26/eric-deckers-gq-photos/

http://thesportsfag.com/files/2010/10/eric-decker-gq-locker-room.jpg

http://thesportsfag.com/files/2010/10/eric-decker-gq-sweater.jpg

http://thesportsfag.com/files/2010/10/eric_decker_tossing_football.jpg

Nice. Very Nice. He's real purty. ;D

Archer81
10-28-2010, 11:13 AM

And if it were three women you found attractive? Would you be out of there then? Ha!

And a shower with Decker and Tebow sounds pretty OK. Quinn can film it.

:Broncos:

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 11:15 AM
And if it were three women you found attractive? Would you be out of there then? Ha!

And a shower with Decker and Tebow sounds pretty OK. Quinn can film it.

that does sound lovely ;D the second scenario that is. That's what I meant. ..damn it. I have to be more clear. ;D

Archer81
10-28-2010, 11:18 AM
that does sound lovely ;D the second scenario that is. That's what I meant. ..damn it. I have to be more clear. ;D

Not that there is anything wrong with that...

And the second scenario does sound lovely. And messy. :spit:

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 11:31 AM
Not that there is anything wrong with that...

And the second scenario does sound lovely. And messy. :spit:

true, I have always wondered, oh nevermind... ;D .as for the 2nd scenario that's what the shower is for isn't it? to keep in clean? ;D

Kaylore
10-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Page 2 of this thread makes Jesus cry.

BroncoMan4ever
10-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I know. I just get annoyed by players who accomplish more in a photo shoot their rookie year than they accomplish on the field. He probably got paid good money for that shoot. It's still annoying.

in his case though, i don't think it has to do with him being a ****ty player or not being good enough to get playing time, it is that he plays on a team where there are 3 really good veteran receivers and a 1st round pick starting ahead of him. this isn't like Brady Quinn when he was still slinging **** for supplements even though he couldn't get on the field.

gunns
10-28-2010, 03:18 PM

You have to be put on the field to accomplish something on the field. How wonderful he was able to get out there this last week when no one was accomplishing anything. Maybe that's how a player is prepared to look ****ty, ala Hillis. OOPS, Zing!

Bigdawg26
10-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Just a quick question! Not that I'm hating on decker, but how the hell did he get the gig?

Taco John
10-28-2010, 07:56 PM

Taco is shedding tears too...

strafen
10-28-2010, 08:00 PM
It's becasue you lack imagination and prefer movies right? That's what I thought.That's funny, man! Ha!

strafen
10-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Page 2 of this thread makes Jesus cry.No joke!

Archer81
10-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Just a quick question! Not that I'm hating on decker, but how the hell did he get the gig?

A few reasons.

1. He is hot.
2. He has a nice body.
3. He is hot and has a nice body.
4. See 1, repeat list.

WABronco
10-28-2010, 08:41 PM
So... bad season for the Broncos leads to lots of gay bashing on the Mane?

www.thesportsfag.com

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 08:43 PM

okay, so how does Jesus feel about the boob mojo thread? or the thread about butts or the threads Bob starts? Is this how the biblical floods started?

Archer81
10-28-2010, 08:47 PM
www.thesportsfag.com

I know this might shock some people, but sportsfag.com and outsports.com are sites I frequent.

People need to realize simply because a dude is gay does not mean they cannot appreciate sports FOR the sport alone.

So while straight men have the card ladies at fights, cheerleaders at football and basketball, or female soccer players; gay men have the participants in the sport themselves.

A dude is a dude, regardless of the plumbing he enjoys.

RaiderH8r
10-28-2010, 08:50 PM
in his case though, i don't think it has to do with him being a ****ty player or not being good enough to get playing time, it is that he plays on a team where there are 3 really good veteran receivers and a 1st round pick starting ahead of him. this isn't like Brady Quinn when he was still slinging **** for supplements even though he couldn't get on the field.

Wanna know what I want to see more than Eric Decker in GQ? Eric Decker in the end zone. Christ, nice shoot dickwad, maybe he could take some modeling tips from Mike Piazza's hair. Prell probably needs a cute little pitchman that has some spare time on his schedule since it his photo shoots won't conflict on field production from that panty waste. Less posing and more performing.

Also, he's a WR on a 2-5 club that just got waxed by the Raiders. A 2-5 club that has no running game so pretty much just airs it out. You mean to tell me he can't even get in to spell a MF'er for a grab? Exactly. So, as I said, less posing more performing.

RaiderH8r
10-28-2010, 08:51 PM
A few reasons.

1. He is hot.
2. He has a nice body.
3. He is hot and has a nice body.
4. See 1, repeat list.

It sure as **** ain't because he's done anything in the NFL.

Archer81
10-28-2010, 08:53 PM
It sure as **** ain't because he's done anything in the NFL.

Rookie WR's usually dont.

But, the kid is a good looking guy. He is not the first NFL player to do some modeling. He wont be the last, either.

RaiderH8r
10-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Rookie WR's usually dont.

But, the kid is a good looking guy. He is not the first NFL player to do some modeling. He wont be the last, either.

If he wants to go be a model he should go ahead and do that.

Archer81
10-28-2010, 09:05 PM
If he wants to go be a model he should go ahead and do that.

Im thinking these photos were taken awhile ago. Probably before the regular season began or early on the first few weeks.

In any case...I really doubt Eric taking his one day off to go take a few photos of himself in expensive clothing is derailing his entire football career or impacting Denver's win/loss record.

You puritan.

RaiderH8r
10-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Im thinking these photos were taken awhile ago. Probably before the regular season began or early on the first few weeks.

In any case...I really doubt Eric taking his one day off to go take a few photos of himself in expensive clothing is derailing his entire football career or impacting Denver's win/loss record.

You puritan.

Clearly nothing Decker is doing is impacting the Broncos in any way at this point and that's precisely the point. He gets paid a lot of money to be a football player and if he can't devote his full and complete attention to being a football player then he can shove off. When he actually contributes and puts forth a body of work then, perhaps, he can make a defense for himself. For now his focus should be on getting on the field and making a positive contribution.

Miss I.
10-28-2010, 09:19 PM
have you guys looked at the backdrop in any of the photos? The locker has a state emblem on it and the football field is clearly not an NFL stadium. What you want to bet Eric took these pics while in college?

strafen
10-28-2010, 09:23 PM
have you guys looked at the backdrop in any of the photos? The locker has a state emblem on it and the football field is clearly not an NFL stadium. What you want to bet Eric took these pics while in college?This shoot took place during training camp according to our local sportcasters

Archer81
10-28-2010, 09:24 PM
Clearly nothing Decker is doing is impacting the Broncos in any way at this point and that's precisely the point. He gets paid a lot of money to be a football player and if he can't devote his full and complete attention to being a football player then he can shove off. When he actually contributes and puts forth a body of work then, perhaps, he can make a defense for himself. For now his focus should be on getting on the field and making a positive contribution.

...and having modeling photos taken in the University of Minnesota lockerroom is diverting his focus?

I believe Gunns is the one that said that he can't produce if he does not see the field, and he has 3 veterans who have generally played well and a 1st round pick ahead of him. If Decker sees extended playing time its because a few someones in front of him got hurt or Denver is blowing somebody out and giving the starters a break.

Considering neither of those two things have happened, its not surprising he has not "contributed" in a way you personally approve of.

A question, Tim tebow is going to be a model for Jockey. Does he have the right to model for them or does he have to be an all pro before you are ok with that?

colonelbeef
10-28-2010, 09:38 PM
Wait so when does he get attacked like Cutler was

Archer81
10-28-2010, 10:26 PM

Eric actually has a jawline and a chin.

Just one chin, too.

TheReverend
10-28-2010, 10:47 PM

The team PR dept probably even asked him to do it. Same for Cutler. Attacking either on these premises is just stupid.

RaiderH8r
10-29-2010, 06:44 AM
Anybody remember the movie Slap Shot?

Cut to the scene at the fashion show, backstage:

Johnny Upton (http://www.orangemane.com/name/nm0629454/): I'm gonna flash' em, Joe!
McGrath (http://www.orangemane.com/name/nm0001510/): No, you're not.
Johnny Upton (http://www.orangemane.com/name/nm0629454/): I'm gonna walk down that stinkin' runway, open up this ****** robe and wiggle my dick at 'em! And do you know why? Because I want you to have a heart-attack and die so we don't have to do this **** again! You and your ****ing fashion shows!

That's the attitude I like. Football players don't do fashion shows, they play football. Models don't play football, they do photo shoots.

Mogulseeker
10-29-2010, 07:00 AM
This kind of reminds me of when John Lynch did the Swimsuit issue a few years back. His was a lot less gay though. :)

http://img.terra.com.mx/galeria_de_fotos/images/60/119453.jpg

The best part about that was when Heidi Klum was on Leno after these photos were published and she told Leno that she was faster than Lynch and was outrunning him during the shoot.