PDA

View Full Version : You clowns really think Bowlen has the stones let me go?

Josh McDaniels
10-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Please. Granted, Kyle and I tied one (or 6) on this past week and we only made it to one meeting (Conti Breakfast means everything to a guy like me). I honestly thought we had SF this week, thought we could pound those homo-harborers in our sleep.
So, ya, we're up sht's creek, but lets be real, my bank roll is so bloated right now I barely even remember that frigid shthole where Willy stole all my thunder.
So, continue to watch me form "The Bottle" into the next Tom Breezy (he likes to be called that), I will continue to disregard defense and fan support.
Remember Broncos fans, I'm here until you guys start voting with your wallets (an empty stadium by the end of the 1st half is a good start).

BRB, gotta pick up kyle from sports column, he apparently got his drunk ass thrown out for grabbing a $5 out of his waitress' ass-pocket to pay for a carbomb.

TheReverend
10-26-2010, 01:20 PM
If Josh McDaniels actually approached pressers like this, I'd be his biggest fan.

Greatspirits
10-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Please. Granted, Kyle and I tied one (or 6) on this past week and we only made it to one meeting (Conti Breakfast means everything to a guy like me). I honestly thought we had SF this week, thought we could pound those homo-harborers in our sleep.
So, ya, we're up sht's creek, but lets be real, my bank roll is so bloated right now I barely even remember that frigid shthole where Willy stole all my thunder.
So, continue to watch me form "The Bottle" into the next Tom Breezy (he likes to be called that), I will continue to disregard defense and fan support.
Remember Broncos fans, I'm here until you guys start voting with your wallets (an empty stadium by the end of the 1st half is a good start).

BRB, gotta pick up kyle from sports column, he apparently got his drunk ass thrown out for grabbing a $5 out of his waitress' ass-pocket to pay for a carbomb.

Hey Josh, I still think your doing a real good job! Keep up the good work!!

Dagmar
10-26-2010, 01:27 PM
When are you going to start Tebow coach?

HAT
10-26-2010, 01:29 PM
^5 :thumbs:

Los Broncos
10-26-2010, 01:34 PM
How's your baby doing?

Jetmeck
10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
L o s e r !!!

Circle Orange
10-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Will you run naked in the local cemetery wearing a cape? I need blackmail money.

HAT
12-14-2010, 07:14 PM
It's been a week Josh.....Where have you been? The O'mane needs answers!

:coach:

Kaylore
12-15-2010, 05:46 AM
pwnd

Captain 'Dre
12-15-2010, 07:39 AM
If Josh McDaniels actually approached pressers like this, I'd be his biggest fan.

:stirstir: