PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Kelly: "We whipped them physically (and) mentally"

BroncoSojia
10-25-2010, 06:04 PM
"We whipped them physically (and) mentally. In the first quarter, they didn't want no more. For real. The offensive linemen, their eyes were like this (makes huge circles with his fingers). Big. I told (Richard Seymour when it was 14-0) 'If we score one more time, they're going to quit.' And that's how it played out."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16429400?_requestid=20054072#ixzz13Pdqk5IT

wow, hopefully we give revenge at the ****hole in December.

orinjkrush
10-25-2010, 06:07 PM
truth hurts

broncogary
10-25-2010, 06:07 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16429400?_requestid=20054072#ixzz13Pdqk5IT

wow, hopefully we give revenge at the ****hole in December.

That's gotta hurt! :sunshine:

oubronco
10-25-2010, 06:19 PM
truth hurts

It sure the hell does

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 06:21 PM
You win some, you lose some, you wreck some. The object is to compete, something apparently the Broncs lost sight of Sunday.

oubronco
10-25-2010, 06:22 PM
You win some, you lose some, you wreck some. The object is to compete, something apparently the Broncs lost sight of Sunday.

If that asswhoopin doesn't get their attention then nothing will

Garcia Bronco
10-25-2010, 06:23 PM

Nothing truer has been posted in the past 24 hours.

broncswin
10-25-2010, 06:25 PM
It is what it is...this broncos team earned every bit of what they are getting right now...Laughing stock doesn't even come close to them on sunday....figure it out broncos

Bob's your Information Minister
10-25-2010, 06:30 PM
The Chiefs will whip them emotionally and spiritually.

Popps
10-25-2010, 06:31 PM
I mean, he's just telling the truth. Why it happened is anyone's guess.

Conversely, had we come out strong... they would have quit just as quickly, if not quicker.

Quoydogs
10-25-2010, 06:52 PM
I mean, he's just telling the truth. Why it happened is anyone's guess.

Conversely, had we come out strong... they would have quit just as quickly, if not quicker.

agreed popps, what we need is some more players like in you avatar!!

gunns
10-25-2010, 06:56 PM
truth hurts

Yes it does and we fans got hurt the worst. If the players and coaches aren't feeling half that pain.....and embarrassment, they need to go. How dare they perform like that, especially on their homefield, ESPECIALLY against the Raiders. They should withhold all of their paychecks this week.

Exactly. Shut up about the injuries and get out there and perform your best and like you have some pride in being a Bronco.

Br0nc0Buster
10-25-2010, 06:59 PM
we would of gotten "whooped" by North Dakota State had they been on the schedule instead

I could of swore our team was comprised of NFL players though, not the vaginas I saw on the field on Sunday

baja
10-25-2010, 06:59 PM
It's gonna be a long & important week for the Denver players & coaches.

TailgateNut
10-25-2010, 07:06 PM
I think after Sundays game we'll be known as the Denver Hooligans. I know that if my High School team would have been beaten as bad as the Broncos were yesterday, the next team on the schedule would have had the pleasure of being the recipient of mass quantities of pain.

Gort
10-25-2010, 07:21 PM
I think after Sundays game we'll be known as the Denver Hooligans. I know that if my High School team would have been beaten as bad as the Broncos were yesterday, the next team on the schedule would have had the pleasure of being the recipient of mass quantities of pain.

time for Josh to send a couple of low level assistants to the parking lot with a sledgehammers and spraypaint.

http://www.hadleysplace.com/images/header17full.jpg

maybe that'll inspire them.

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/10/91/56/10915663_gal.jpg

missingnumber7
10-25-2010, 07:26 PM
If they learn the lesson from it in the end all it will be is another number in the l column...if they don't figure it out it is the beginning of the end.

ZONA
10-25-2010, 07:35 PM
I hate when players say other players quit. They don't quit. They may have lost some confidence and were shell shocked but I don't think any of them said to themselves "ah what the hell I quit". They just didn't play well. So the next time somebody beats Oakland, which shouldn't be too long since they have a losing record, some player can say the Raiders quit playing. What tools.

tebowisdabomb
10-25-2010, 07:37 PM
The Raiders are built to beat the Broncos

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 07:37 PM

Absolutely. We'll see how they respond.

Boogerboots
10-25-2010, 07:40 PM
Karma is a b!tch... going for it on 4th and goal when you're ahead by a country mile. That sh!t will come back to haunt them. Classless ****ers

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 07:41 PM
It is what it is...this broncos team earned every bit of what they are getting right now...Laughing stock doesn't even come close to them on sunday....figure it out broncos

Yup. Show us backbone.

tsiguy96
10-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Karma is a b!tch... going for it on 4th and goal when you're ahead by a country mile. That **** will come back to haunt them. Classless ****ers

you can make the argument that going for the gauranteed points is more of a classless move there. atleast they give denver a chance to stop them at that point.

tebowisdabomb
10-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Karma is a b!tch... going for it on 4th and goal when you're ahead by a country mile. That **** will come back to haunt them. Classless ****ers

hey dummy, it was the 3rd qtr, Cable called the dogs off then, if I would have been him, I would have hung 80 on you

Dr. Broncenstein
10-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Keep f--king that chicken you eternal optomists.

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 07:45 PM
Yes it does and we fans got hurt the worst. If the players and coaches aren't feeling half that pain.....and embarrassment, they need to go. How dare they perform like that, especially on their homefield, ESPECIALLY against the Raiders. They should withhold all of their paychecks this week.

Exactly. Shut up about the injuries and get out there and perform your best and like you have some pride in being a Bronco.

Agreed.

Quoydogs
10-25-2010, 07:48 PM
hey dummy, it was the 3rd qtr, Cable called the dogs off then, if I would have been him, I would have hung 80 on you

Best thing that could have happened at that point would have been that. They put 59 up on us and we still had playes laughing and Joking like it was no big deal. I still love my broncos but I have lost a lot of respect for these new players.

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 07:49 PM
we would of gotten "whooped" by North Dakota State had they been on the schedule instead

I could of swore our team was comprised of NFL players though, not the vaginas I saw on the field on Sunday

That's about the size of it.

Durango
10-25-2010, 07:49 PM

Wow. No kidding.

tebowisdabomb
10-25-2010, 07:50 PM
Would Shanahan ever call the dogs off of us?

No way

I am extremely pissed they chose to let up...

10 bucks says ESPN will still have you ranked higher than the Raiders in the power rankings too

Boogerboots
10-25-2010, 07:51 PM

Umm... right. Thanks for the lesson hero.

tebowisdabomb
10-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Umm... right. Thanks for the lesson hero.

Did you even see the game? Would Denver let up on us when the game was still in the 3rd qtr?

We got totally destroyed by the Giants not too long ago, been there done that, they didn't let up on us either nor did I want them too....

Only pu%%$%$ beg for mercy, take your ass whuppin and move on, you get to play again next week

broncswin
10-25-2010, 08:14 PM

No way

10 bucks says ESPN will still have you ranked higher than the Raiders in the power rankings too

wow...didn't know those power rankings meant so much to fansHilarious!

gunns

No way

Cable wouldn't have called off the dogs if it was Shanahan. I'm sure Al would have ordered him to keep serving it up.

gunns
[/B]

wow...didn't know those power rankings meant so much to fansHilarious!

Well, when that's all you've had........remember, that is a horrible organization. Yesterday will be their SB for years to come.

broncswin
10-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Ya I have a few not so good friends that are faider lovers and even they said that the win yesterday made up for the last 5 years of their football hell...once again I had to lmao at that.

mhgaffney
10-25-2010, 08:33 PM
The Chiefs will whip them emotionally and spiritually.

What you taking?

Since when is fooooball anything but sheer entertainment?

Sassy
10-25-2010, 08:55 PM
I hate when players say other players quit. They don't quit. They may have lost some confidence and were shell shocked but I don't think any of them said to themselves "ah what the hell I quit". They just didn't play well. So the next time somebody beats Oakland, which shouldn't be too long since they have a losing record, some player can say the Raiders quit playing. What tools.

Haven't seen this mentioned before...but I saw a couple of shots of the team on the sidelines and this is exactly how they looked.

mwill07
10-25-2010, 09:14 PM
back in my wrestling days, I learned that you beat someone mentally before you beat them physically. There is a point in every almost match where one guy turns from "confident" to "scared". You can see it in his eyes. You can see it in his body language. When it was me, it was when none of my best stuff wasn't working and I wasn't able to prevent my opponent from executing...there's some point where inevitably you transition from trying to attack to trying to run for cover. For some of my opponents, I saw the fear the moment we shook hands to start the match, and I knew it was already over. I think that seeing this look is a pretty universal thing in sports.

Unfortunately, it's up to McD to figure out that this has happened, call a time-out, and figure out a way to regain composure...then come out with some low-risk plays that the team can execute so you can start building some confidence (This is where no running game really hurts, IMO).

I had the luck of not seeing the first half, and the TIVO gods not taping the game, so I missed most of the onslaught. Did McD do anything after 21-0 to get the team calmed down and composed?

Quoydogs
10-25-2010, 09:16 PM
back in my wrestling days, I learned that you beat someone mentally before you beat them physically. There is a point in every almost match where one guy turns from "confident" to "scared". You can see it in his eyes. You can see it in his body language. When it was me, it was when none of my best stuff wasn't working and I wasn't able to prevent my opponent from executing...there's some point where inevitably you transition from trying to attack to trying to run for cover. For some of my opponents, I saw the fear the moment we shook hands to start the match, and I knew it was already over. I think that seeing this look is a pretty universal thing in sports.

Unfortunately, it's up to McD to figure out that this has happened, call a time-out, and figure out a way to regain composure...then come out with some low-risk plays that the team can execute so you can start building some confidence (This is where no running game really hurts, IMO).

I had the luck of not seeing the first half, and the TIVO gods not taping the game, so I missed most of the onslaught. Did McD do anything after 21-0 to get the team calmed down and composed?

Nope.

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Wow. No kidding.

Gave you an internet orgasm there, did it?

baja
10-25-2010, 09:27 PM

<b>I had the luck of not seeing the first half, and the TIVO gods not taping the game, so I missed most of the onslaught. Did McD do anything after 21-0 to get the team calmed down and composed?

NO he did not and that was my biggest fault I found with Josh that I feel qualified to comment on.

The team was in disarray and needed a time out to get their heads back into the game.

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 09:32 PM

No.

colonelbeef
10-25-2010, 09:35 PM
truth hurts

this

Cito Pelon
10-25-2010, 09:42 PM
I see the point people are making that Josh is not a field general, I see that. As players you shouldn't worry about that, you just attack what's in front of you, you kick the guys ass you're assigned to. I'm not seeing that.

Los Broncos
10-25-2010, 10:56 PM
It hurt that's for sure, hopefully we show up in the rematch in Oakland.

But this week is another game and it won't be easy traveling all that way.

I sure as hell hope coach has them ready to play.

Zoobie
10-25-2010, 11:19 PM

In the mean time what are you going to be doing? Crying into your pillow like a little bitch, over a football game?

cutthemdown
10-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Broncos are a soft team and the Raiders exposed that. There is no reason to pussy foot around with Denver. Just out muscle them, hit them a lot, and they fold.

It looks like maybe teams like the Jets, Indy didn't think much of Denver and didn't bring A game.

Since division rivals always get up for games I am really worried we don't win any game in the division.

cutthemdown
10-25-2010, 11:24 PM
In the mean time what are you going to be doing? Crying into your pillow like a little b****, over a football game?

No we are doing same thing you are. Talking about the Broncos. We bitch about the team, you bitch about us bitching about the team? No difference except it's obvious now which group was right.

colonelbeef
10-25-2010, 11:25 PM
Best thing that could have happened at that point would have been that. They put 59 up on us and we still had playes laughing and Joking like it was no big deal. I still love my broncos but I have lost a lot of respect for these new players.

Yup- by far the most damning aspect of the loss was the players that McDaniels handpicked himself laughing it up on the sideline.

They don't respect him.

baja
10-25-2010, 11:28 PM
Yup- by far the most damning aspect of the loss was the players that McDaniels handpicked himself laughing it up on the sideline.

They don't respect him.

I have seen this posted several times today.

Why can't anyone find a clip of this. Can't be that hard. Would be good gloating rights I would think...

Zoobie
10-25-2010, 11:33 PM
No we are doing same thing you are. Talking about the Broncos. We b**** about the team, you b**** about us b****ing about the team? No difference except it's obvious now which group was right.

It's obvious, because the season is over? Did I sleep through the last nine games? I bitch at the negative nancies because you rehash the same crock of **** about hating mcdaniels. We get it, but unfortunately for you he's our coach so that's something you're going to have to deal with. Also, I hate the senseless bitching when you don't provide some sort of constructive solution to this situation that you hate so much. For one, firing a coach midseason is about the worst thing you can do as an organization, as you're basically telling your fans, players, and everyone in between that you're giving this season up. In the offseason what would you do, who would you hire?

They need to dedicate a seperate forum to the people who want to vent, bitch and moan all day every day. If you want to be level-headed and give some realistic criticism, propose some sort of solution, or DISCUSS our team then by all means you should, but you don't. All we hear is FIRE HIS ASS, OUR COACH SUKZ PLZ BOWLEN U DRUNK FIRE HIM, I CNT BEELEEV WE DRAFTED SLOWSHON, ad nauseum. If you ever did anything but talk **** about our players and coaching staff, people might take what you say more seriously.

Sassy
10-26-2010, 12:10 AM

Why can't anyone find a clip of this. Can't be that hard. Would be good gloating rights I would think...

I said the same thing when I was talking to Hogan tonight...I saw looks of shock and disbelief on the sidelines...never once did I see them laughing and joking on the sideline.

Popps
10-26-2010, 12:16 AM
I said the same thing when I was talking to Hogan tonight...I saw looks of shock and disbelief on the sidelines...never once did I see them laughing and joking on the sideline.

I did see what looked like Lloyd making a joke to another player sitting on the bench. He was yucking it up pretty good. Now, with no reference... it's hard to criticize a guy too much. But, the timing of the camera catching him laughing... and us being down 40 points (or whatever) did strike me wrong, as well.

Outside of that, I pretty much saw a bunch of shocked, and then miserable players.

cutthemdown
10-26-2010, 12:17 AM
It's obvious, because the season is over? Did I sleep through the last nine games? I b**** at the negative nancies because you rehash the same crock of **** about hating mcdaniels. We get it, but unfortunately for you he's our coach so that's something you're going to have to deal with. Also, I hate the senseless b****ing when you don't provide some sort of constructive solution to this situation that you hate so much. For one, firing a coach midseason is about the worst thing you can do as an organization, as you're basically telling your fans, players, and everyone in between that you're giving this season up. In the offseason what would you do, who would you hire?

They need to dedicate a seperate forum to the people who want to vent, b**** and moan all day every day. If you want to be level-headed and give some realistic criticism, propose some sort of solution, or DISCUSS our team then by all means you should, but you don't. All we hear is FIRE HIS ASS, OUR COACH SUKZ PLZ BOWLEN U DRUNK FIRE HIM, I CNT BEELEEV WE DRAFTED SLOWSHON, ad nauseum. If you ever did anything but talk **** about our players and coaching staff, people might take what you say more seriously.

Well you are way off. My posts are filled with specific problems the Broncos need to fix to get competitive again. Broncos need a coaching search and there is no one on staff to finish out the yr so firing Mcdaniels not probably a move that can be made.

If Wade Phillips fired I would offer him D coord, Then offer head coaching job to Gruden maybe. I would have to hear the list of interested coaches to really say for sure.

Then Broncos need to draft front seven and get bigger and younger upfront. Who knows how long it will take. The team in really bad shape.

Season not over you are right. But it's going to get worst before it gets better.

Zoobie
10-26-2010, 12:31 AM
Well you are way off. My posts are filled with specific problems the Broncos need to fix to get competitive again. Broncos need a coaching search and there is no one on staff to finish out the yr so firing Mcdaniels not probably a move that can be made.

If Wade Phillips fired I would offer him D coord, Then offer head coaching job to Gruden maybe. I would have to hear the list of interested coaches to really say for sure.

Then Broncos need to draft front seven and get bigger and younger upfront. Who knows how long it will take. The team in really bad shape.

Season not over you are right. But it's going to get worst before it gets better.

Okay, this kind of post I can read. The only issue I see is, I don't think you just go out giving your coaching jobs away. I think IF the coaching staff is re-tooled this year, it would have to start with a new GM and go from there. Let him pick the head coach and coordinators and such fall in to place. I really don't think it could get worse than what happened this weekend, so i'm just gonna watch and see. It's night and day around here, and for the Broncos as a whole. We beat the Titans, and holy crap our defense is amazing CJ2K looked like a chump, and then we get handled by the Ravens. Then holy crap again, we should have beat one of, if not THE best team in the league the NY Jets. We are a PI, or perhaps a botched snap(or 2) away from winning that game, and then the Raiders pummel us. If we come back this weekend and demolish the 49ers people will be all hugs and kisses again. All i'll say is there is a LOT of football left, and if any team goes to sleep on us we can and will beat them.

UberBroncoMan
10-26-2010, 12:46 AM
What a lot of people don't realize is Dawkins was AT the game and on the sidelines. He was in street clothes. I didn't see him even bothering to pump up the D.

That's the mindset of the team.

We've pretty much lost Champ after this year as well.

footstepsfrom#27
10-26-2010, 04:23 AM
Well if anybody ought to be an authority recognizing a team quitting it's obviously somebody on the Raiders. I can't think of a longer give-up in the 40 years I've watched the NFL than those guys.

baja
10-26-2010, 05:43 AM
it's obvious, because the season is over? Did i sleep through the last nine games? I b**** at the negative nancies because you rehash the same crock of **** about hating mcdaniels. We get it, but unfortunately for you he's our coach so that's something you're going to have to deal with. Also, i hate the senseless b****ing when you don't provide some sort of constructive solution to this situation that you hate so much. For one, firing a coach midseason is about the worst thing you can do as an organization, as you're basically telling your fans, players, and everyone in between that you're giving this season up. In the offseason what would you do, who would you hire?

They need to dedicate a seperate forum to the people who want to vent, b**** and moan all day every day. If you want to be level-headed and give some realistic criticism, propose some sort of solution, or discuss our team then by all means you should, but you don't. All we hear is fire his ass, our coach sukz plz bowlen u drunk fire him, i cnt beeleev we drafted slowshon, ad nauseum. If you ever did anything but talk **** about our players and coaching staff, people might take what you say more seriously.

Think they'll listen? ;D

It would be nice.

jhns
10-26-2010, 07:26 AM
It sure is a good thing McDaniels brought in the smart, physical players! How can you not see that we are way better? McDaniels has a plan and is executing it!

What happened with all of the above? This is all I have heard as people cried that I could never admit to being wrong. I have just been trolling and it is obvious because we are so much better. I just have an agenda and am butt hurt!

Yeah, it was real hard to see how dumb this organization has been since McDaniels took over. There were no warning signs! I'm sorry I couldn't admit that McDaniels is great for this team and that I was wrong about him!

missingnumber7
10-26-2010, 07:47 AM
<embed src="http://www.iviewtube.com/flvplayer.swf" width="450" height="367" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=1ZfgEqOPodWHPsplcm3W.flv&streamer=http://media.node1.server2.iviewtube.com/xmoov.php&image=http://www.iviewtube.com/uploads/thumbs/1ZfgEqOPodWHPsplcm3W.jpg&logo=http://www.iviewtube.com/image_s/playerlogo.png&link=http://www.iviewtube.com&target=_blank&skin=http://www.iviewtube.com/Snel.swf&autostart=false&fullscreen=true&stretching=fill"></embed> Nothing like this...hmmm

Gort
10-26-2010, 07:52 AM

i watched the game on CBS. at the end, i did see 1 sideline shot... it looked like 2 receivers sitting on the bench, but i didn't see who they were (though at the time i thought one of them was Lloyd), who were talking and gesturing and one was smiling and laughing. not uproarious laughter... but the kind of laughter brought about when somebody says something clever. the only other sideline shot i remember was Champ standing there stone-faced like somebody stole his lunch money.

i don't think it's fair to say that the Broncos were laughing and whooping it up on the sidelines. but i didn't see any of the after the game on-field greetings between the teams when players are usually laughing and smiling and patting each other on the back, so maybe some of what people are complaining about happened there.

vancejohnson82
10-26-2010, 08:05 AM
It sure is a good thing McDaniels brought in the smart, physical players! How can you not see that we are way better? McDaniels has a plan and is executing it!

What happened with all of the above? This is all I have heard as people cried that I could never admit to being wrong. I have just been trolling and it is obvious because we are so much better. I just have an agenda and am butt hurt!

Yeah, it was real hard to see how dumb this organization has been since McDaniels took over. There were no warning signs! I'm sorry I couldn't admit that McDaniels is great for this team and that I was wrong about him!

(yawn)

jhns
10-26-2010, 08:11 AM
(yawn)

Yeah, there isn't much for you trolls to say. Every poster that cried and trolled whenever someone questioned McDaniels should be feeling pretty dumb at this point.

Dagmar
10-26-2010, 08:46 AM
i watched the game on CBS. at the end, i did see 1 sideline shot... it looked like 2 receivers sitting on the bench, but i didn't see who they were (though at the time i thought one of them was Lloyd), who were talking and gesturing and one was smiling and laughing. not uproarious laughter... but the kind of laughter brought about when somebody says something clever. the only other sideline shot i remember was Champ standing there stone-faced like somebody stole his lunch money.

i don't think it's fair to say that the Broncos were laughing and whooping it up on the sidelines. but i didn't see any of the after the game on-field greetings between the teams when players are usually laughing and smiling and patting each other on the back, so maybe some of what people are complaining about happened there.

This will not stop it being posted ad-nauseum as "fact" on here all season.

gunns
10-26-2010, 08:53 AM
It's obvious, because the season is over? Did I sleep through the last nine games? I b**** at the negative nancies because you rehash the same crock of **** about hating mcdaniels. We get it, but unfortunately for you he's our coach so that's something you're going to have to deal with. Also, I hate the senseless b****ing when you don't provide some sort of constructive solution to this situation that you hate so much. For one, firing a coach midseason is about the worst thing you can do as an organization, as you're basically telling your fans, players, and everyone in between that you're giving this season up. In the offseason what would you do, who would you hire?

They need to dedicate a seperate forum to the people who want to vent, b**** and moan all day every day. If you want to be level-headed and give some realistic criticism, propose some sort of solution, or DISCUSS our team then by all means you should, but you don't. All we hear is FIRE HIS ASS, OUR COACH SUKZ PLZ BOWLEN U DRUNK FIRE HIM, I CNT BEELEEV WE DRAFTED SLOWSHON, ad nauseum. If you ever did anything but talk **** about our players and coaching staff, people might take what you say more seriously.

I think you've picked a post to attack because....maybe you don't want to hear it. Yeah there are a lot of posts that don't offer alternatives but geez dude, a lot of it is pure anger after Sunday. I've been watching the Broncos for 40 years and NO game has made me so embarrassed or angry, no not even the SB's....at least we put forth the effort to get there. FIRE HIS ASS is a solution whether you want to agree with it or not. No, I'm not one calling for that now, but I've seen A LOT of posts that do offer constructive criticism but then someone like you doesn't agree and says it's not realistic, or a solution. Sorry dude, if the players, coach and you don't like what's being said about them then maybe they shouldn't have put that piece of **** on the field on Sunday.

vancejohnson82
10-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Yeah, there isn't much for you trolls to say. Every poster that cried and trolled whenever someone questioned McDaniels should be feeling pretty dumb at this point.

you're doing exactly what you always do...come in here after a loss, happy as a ****in clam, yelling that you are right.

its borderline comical that you follow a team that you want to see lose

Dagmar
10-26-2010, 08:58 AM
you're doing exactly what you always do...come in here after a loss, happy as a ****in clam, yelling that you are right.

vance, most people on this site, even those who don't use ignore much, have jhns on ignore. For exactly the reasons you stated in your post. Please place him on ignore or stop quoting him rendering the ignore feature worthless for 90% of the site. Thanks.

bendog
10-26-2010, 09:01 AM
What's funny is you have a thread where a faider who is on his last legs talks about how the faide ass kicked the broncos, and then a bunch of homers bitch at posters who know the coach is incompetent.

vancejohnson82
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
I think you've picked a post to attack because....maybe you don't want to hear it. Yeah there are a lot of posts that don't offer alternatives but geez dude, a lot of it is pure anger after Sunday. I've been watching the Broncos for 40 years and NO game has made me so embarrassed or angry, no not even the SB's....at least we put forth the effort to get there. FIRE HIS ASS is a solution whether you want to agree with it or not. No, I'm not one calling for that now, but I've seen A LOT of posts that do offer constructive criticism but then someone like you doesn't agree and says it's not realistic, or a solution. Sorry dude, if the players, coach and you don't like what's being said about them then maybe they shouldn't have put that piece of **** on the field on Sunday.

i agree with this....everyone from Bowlen down to the special teams should be absolutely embarrassed by what they put together on Sunday...because its a feat of epic proportions to have a game decided in the first 5 minutes of the first quarter in the NFL. Someone, anyone had to step in there and slow the game down for the young (and old) guys who were obviously dead men walking after the fumble that made it 21-0. I think a lot of the blame goes to McDaniels for not calling the guys together on the sideline and slowing the game down.

However, firing the coach now is NOT the answer. If we string together a decent second half of the season we can maybe hold onto Bailey in the offseason and keep guys like Dawkins believing that this team can compete. Firing the coach leaves us:

a) admitting to the older guys that they should hit the road
b) in a position where we need to find a coach that thinks that Tebow can be a starting a NFL QB
c) telling the fans that they shouldnt even show up for the rest of 2010 unless they are interested in seeing the rookies and young guys get reps
d) switching offensive strategy once again

financially, emotionally and schematically it screws us.

vancejohnson82
10-26-2010, 09:03 AM
vance, most people on this site, even those who don't use ignore much, have jhns on ignore. For exactly the reasons you stated in your post. Please place him on ignore or stop quoting him rendering the ignore feature worthless for 90% of the site. Thanks.

will do

jhns
10-26-2010, 09:05 AM

LOL

Whatever troll. Go ahead and show one of these posts from before this game. Anyways, you think I am happy that McDaniels has done this to the team? Does it seem like I have been in a good mood for the past year and a half when talking about this team?

I am just pointing out to you trolls how dumb you have been in hopes that it will open your eyes for the future. Maybe this place could be more civil at some point. I know, this is just me dreaming.

Anyways, what reaction do you expect when you troll all the time? Do you think everyone that you troll is just going to be OK with the fact that you trolled them even though you were completely wrong?

bendog
10-26-2010, 09:05 AM
If Den WANTED to keep Bailey, they would have signed him instead of pulling an offer off the table.

vancejohnson82
10-26-2010, 09:07 AM
If Den WANTED to keep Bailey, they would have signed him instead of pulling an offer off the table.

honestly, Bailey is probably ecstatic that they did so at this point

TailgateNut
10-26-2010, 09:09 AM

I see jhizz is doing a celebration dance again. What a fuqwahd. I guess you can only get rid of one disease at a time. BF7 has been eradicated, now we should innoculate the board against his dumb ass.

TailgateNut
10-26-2010, 09:10 AM
What's funny is you have a thread where a faider who is on his last legs talks about how the faide ass kicked the broncos, and then a bunch of homers b**** at posters who know the coach is incompetent.

Oh, go **** yourself. You did a dissapearing act until we started to suck, and now you're her to gloat.

To reitterate: Go **** yourself!

jhns
10-26-2010, 09:12 AM
I guess I hope for too much. Those that trolled constantly over something they were completely wrong about aren't going to grow up now....

What is funny is the biggest reason people used the ignore was becuase I just couldn't admit to being wrong. Funny that not one of these same people can admit that they were the ones that were wrong. It is childish and expected.

missingnumber7
10-26-2010, 09:13 AM
What's funny is you have a thread where a faider who is on his last legs talks about how the faide ass kicked the broncos, and then a bunch of homers b**** at posters who know the coach is incompetent.

Well I suppose no one would know about quitting more than a fader on his last legs right?

bendog
10-26-2010, 09:15 AM
honestly, Bailey is probably ecstatic that they did so at this point

Yeah. I think the front office decided that a lock out was pretty much a done deal, so why give 32 year old corner a signing bonus that is paid even if there's no football played, and the chances of his legs being able to perform at a high level at age 34 if there's no season next year are slim. That's probably a smart move, but personally bailey is the one athlete who I would not bet his age against his desire to play.

bendog
10-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Well I suppose no one would know about quitting more than a fader on his last legs right?

Well he kicked josh mcdaniel's teams' ass.

baja
10-26-2010, 09:16 AM

Why is that?

I think he will become a great coach for Denver for a long time.

So did you prematurely go all gleefully "Mommy mommy I got something right on my message board"?

vancejohnson82
10-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Yeah. I think the front office decided that a lock out was pretty much a done deal, so why give 32 year old corner a signing bonus that is paid even if there's no football played, and the chances of his legs being able to perform at a high level at age 34 if there's no season next year are slim. That's probably a smart move, but personally bailey is the one athlete who I would not bet his age against his desire to play.

been my favorite Bronco for a very long time. I could see him playing high level quality football for another 5 years or so. Unfortunately, he wants to win soon and the writing on the wall seems to not be there for the Broncos to complete that scenario for him.

sucks

bendog
10-26-2010, 09:21 AM
Oh, go **** yourself. You did a dissapearing act until we started to suck, and now you're her to gloat.

To reitterate: Go **** yourself!

Homer hurt my feelings.....

pussy

jhns
10-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Why is that?

I think he will become a great coach for Denver for a long time.

So did you prematurely go all gleefully "Mommy mommy I got something right on my message board"?

Well I am only talking to those that trolled everyone that questioned McDaniels. I guess I am talking to you but you have only recently become an ass. I honestly was going to ask you if you were going through tough times about 2 weeks ago because you have changed from sarcastic and funny to being a dick in a short time.

If you can't see that there is reason to question him at this point, you are a dumbass. I don't mean to call names but there is really no other way to put it.

TailgateNut
10-26-2010, 09:38 AM
Homer hurt my feelings.....

p***Y

No, you're the pussy for quiting on this team and hoping that someone would fail to justify your comments. Just like jhns, you crawl out of your hole when they fail.

****ing disgusting.

jhns
10-26-2010, 09:44 AM
No, you're the p***Y for quiting on this team and hoping that someone would fail to justify your comments. Just like jhns, you crawl out of your hole when they fail.

****ing disgusting.

See, some of you trolls are just ridiculous. Now I wasn't here after we won? You do know this is really easy to look up, right?

Anyways, this is great proof of what I am talking about. A lot of posters haven't been able to post here because most don't care to deal with the trolling. Everyone that questions McDaniels gets trolled. Even mods. It is sad that some of you are so childish.

Ugly Duck
10-26-2010, 01:39 PM

Aw c'mon now... At that point in the game, Denver had just mounted an attempt at a comeback with two TDs and had cut the lead to 24. That ain't a safe enough lead against a top passing team. You guyz wudda done the same thing. Oakland let up in the 4th quarter instead of running up the score.

bendog
10-26-2010, 01:41 PM
No, you're the p***Y for quiting on this team and hoping that someone would fail to justify your comments. Just like jhns, you crawl out of your hole when they fail.

****ing disgusting.

nah, I just lurked till events unfolded to prove that you are a fuciing idiot, and a personally obnoxious asshole. **** yourself.

TailgateNut
10-26-2010, 01:52 PM
nah, I just lurked till events unfolded to prove that you are a fuciing idiot, and a personally obnoxious a-hole. **** yourself.

What "EVENTS have UNFOLDED" to prove anything?

Part time fan.

Bendog, the "I'm a fan when they're winning, but not when they aren't" type. ****ing disgusting!

The ****ers in the ckub level rate higher than your sorry ass

jhns
10-26-2010, 02:13 PM
You better watch it bendog. Tail will soon start threatening to beat you up. He becomes a real tough guy when he is behind his monitor.

HAT
10-26-2010, 02:27 PM
What "EVENTS have UNFOLDED" to prove anything?

Part time fan.

Bendog, the "I'm a fan when they're winning, but not when they aren't" type. ****ing disgusting!

The ****ers in the ckub level rate higher than your sorry ass

This is what's unfolded....

McD is now 10-13 in his first 23 as head coach of the Broncos.

Shanny was 11-12 in his last 23 as head coach of the Broncos.

The widows are just pissed that 'a kid' with no prior HC'ing experience has pulled that off with a 'journeyman' QB when the 'HOF' coach did the same thing with a 'pro bowl' QB.

^5

crawdad
10-26-2010, 02:28 PM
^This

TailgateNut
10-26-2010, 02:29 PM
nah, I just lurked till events unfolded to prove that you are a fuciing idiot, and a personally obnoxious a-hole. **** yourself.

Just like Mile High Shack who did a 3 year disappearing act because someone didn't follow his visions. He's also back thumping his chest. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, or once every 3 years as it pertains to Mile High Shack.

jhns
10-26-2010, 02:38 PM
This is what's unfolded....

McD is now 10-13 in his first 23 as head coach of the Broncos.

Shanny was 11-12 in his last 23 as head coach of the Broncos.

The widows are just pissed that 'a kid' with no prior HC'ing experience has pulled that off with a 'journeyman' QB when the 'HOF' coach did the same thing with a 'pro bowl' QB.

^5

LOL

Thanks for showing he needs fired. Shanahan got fired for that record. Shanahan has actually done good things for this team. McDaniels has only made the team worse than what got Shanahan fired. You just showed it.

Of course, who cares that he already has a losing streak longer than Shanahan ever had on this team? Who cares that he has now matched Shanahans worst ever start through 7 games, which he got the year he lost HOF players? Who cares that he just made this team the laughing stock of the league?

It is really weird that fans would defend this stuff. I thought fans were supposed to want what was best for the team.

24champ
10-26-2010, 02:57 PM
LOL

Thanks for showing he needs fired. Shanahan got fired for that record. Shanahan has actually done good things for this team. McDaniels has only made the team worse than what got Shanahan fired. You just showed it.

Of course, who cares that he already has a losing streak longer than Shanahan ever had on this team? Who cares that he has now matched Shanahans worst ever start through 7 games, which he got the year he lost HOF players? Who cares that he just made this team the laughing stock of the league?

It is really weird that fans would defend this stuff. I thought fans were supposed to want what was best for the team.

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/24/lol_srsly.jpg

Mile High Shack
10-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Just like Mile High Shack who did a 3 year disappearing act because someone didn't follow his visions. He's also back thumping his chest. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, or once every 3 years as it pertains to Mile High Shack.

There are other reasons I was gone, none of which need concern you, I defended ole MickeyD last year, 59-14 was the last straw for me

jhns
10-26-2010, 03:04 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/24/lol_srsly.jpg

Yeah, srsly. A coach isn't doing a good job when his team is getting worse. I know, this is crazy talk.

HAT
10-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Regarding post #94...

If McD's Broncos are 24-24 after 3 years with no playoff appearances....I will start thinking a change needs to be made. If that's the case going into his final contract year....Only a deep playoff run or a 13-3 season will get him renewed.

For now, I will continue to enjoy the fact that Bowlen backed off on his 'coach for life' stance and made a change.

McD has certainly screwed a few things up but the missteps pale in comparison when you consider the fact that he not only ridded the Broncos of Cutler, he did so in an epic fashion.

24champ
10-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Yeah, srsly. A coach isn't doing a good job when his team is getting worse. I know, this is crazy talk.

Of course it wasn't going to get any better when your starters drop like flies, the strength of your team (O-line is gimpy) and your sack master was out before the season began. It's not going to be a smooth ride with those guys out.

Sunday was frustrating and it was embarrassing and the reality is that Pat Bowlen hitched his wagon to McDaniels for better or worse. Call me crazy or homer or what have you, but I believe McDaniels can still turn this around. He's a tireless worker and he does care about the franchise.

Sunday was a teachable moment for McDaniels, nothing to do but move on to the next game.

jhns
10-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Regarding post #94...

If McD's Broncos are 24-24 after 3 years with no playoff appearances....I will start thinking a change needs to be made. If that's the case going into his final contract year....Only a deep playoff run or a 13-3 season will get him renewed.

For now, I will continue to enjoy the fact that Bowlen backed off on his 'coach for life' stance and made a change.

McD has certainly screwed a few things up but the missteps pale in comparison when you consider the fact that he not only ridded the Broncos of Cutler, he did so in an epic fashion.

This is mostly a good take and it is your right to back him. I doubt Bowlen fires him any time soon and I'm sure his take is much closer to yours than mine.

As for the Cutler part, I'm pretty sure that is just you trolling. Anyways, I don't minf so I will still respond to it. Why would the first sign that McDaniels is in over his head be a good thing to you? Even if you hate Cutler, I don't get how you can think he handled that situation well at all. It was the first time he made this team into the joke of the league. This past weekend was the second. I'm not sure Bowlen will let him get past a third.

baja
10-26-2010, 03:23 PM

bendog is actually the poster known as Patch

baja
10-26-2010, 03:25 PM
Regarding post #94...

Actually Bowlen pulled the plug on Cutler and for the wrong reasons it appears.

HAT
10-26-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't care who's fault it was or even if it was blind ass luck on McD's part. The result is what matters to me. I don't hate Cutler at all, but I'm happier than a pig in **** that he is no longer the starting QB of my favorite football team.

24champ
10-26-2010, 03:27 PM
This is mostly a good take and it is your right to back him. I doubt Bowlen fires him any time soon and I'm sure his take is much closer to yours than mine.

As for the Cutler part, I'm pretty sure that is just you trolling. Anyways, I don't minf so I will still respond to it. Why would the first sign that McDaniels is in over his head be a good thing to you? Even if you hate Cutler, I don't get how you can think he handled that situation well at all. It was the first time he made this team into the joke of the league. This past weekend was the second. I'm not sure Bowlen will let him get past a third.

For the record, Bowlen told the fans it was his decision to be done with Cutler and promptly green lit McDaniels/Xanders to trade him.

HAT
10-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Actually Bowlen pulled the plug on Cutler and for the wrong reasons it appears.

True. Result is all the same though.

jhns
10-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Of course it wasn't going to get any better when your starters drop like flies, the strength of your team (O-line is gimpy) and your sack master was out before the season began. It's not going to be a smooth ride with those guys out.

Sunday was frustrating and it was embarrassing and the reality is that Pat Bowlen hitched his wagon to McDaniels for better or worse. Call me crazy or homer or what have you, but I believe McDaniels can still turn this around. He's a tireless worker and he does care about the franchise.

Sunday was a teachable moment for McDaniels, nothing to do but move on to the next game.

1) Why are injuries only an excuse for McDaniels? We had more injuries in 2008 than we have so far this year. We are on pace to have more than in 08, but the point is the same. At any rate, his healthy team last year only managed the same record as Shanahans last team, which looked just like this one with the injuries. He has gotten worse when he has the same injury problem.

2) Why are injuries the excuse when they played a part in very few games so far. We were discussing his overall record, not just the past couple weeks.

3) I'm glad some still believe. This place would get boring if we all had the same opinions.

baja
10-26-2010, 03:39 PM
True. Result is all the same though.

wonder what the Bears fans think of their franchise quarterback now.

Drek
10-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Wait, so teams give up when down 21-0 before the offense has even ran its 3rd play of the game?

You don't say......

bendog
10-26-2010, 03:49 PM
bendog is actually the poster known as Patch

ok, baja, you are an unpatriotic asshole. And THAT is the truth. adios.

jhns
10-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Wait, so teams give up when down 21-0 before the offense has even ran its 3rd play of the game?

You don't say......

LOL

No, that only happens when a coach has lost his team. We sure didn't fold like this last season when the Colts did pretty much the same to start the game. In fact, I have seen a lot of bad starts and I have never seen a team just give up the way this one did.

24champ
10-26-2010, 03:55 PM
1) Why are injuries only an excuse for McDaniels? We had more injuries in 2008 than we have so far this year. We are on pace to have more than in 08, but the point is the same. At any rate, his healthy team last year only managed the same record as Shanahans last team, which looked just like this one with the injuries. He has gotten worse when he has the same injury problem.

Injuries were problem in the Shanny era too, no doubt. Rumor is that Shanny would have still been fired if we had made the playoffs. Fact is , there was a lot of politics behind the move to fire Shanny and ultimately at the end of the day, 1 playoff win after Elway retired...is what did him in.

Wait...remind me, what does this have to with the Broncos current affairs?

2) Why are injuries the excuse when they played a part in very few games so far. We were discussing his overall record, not just the past couple weeks.

I think it is a valid point, since the Offensive line is gimpy and as a result there is not any cohesion there. It presents a problem for our run game. Defense is missing a few key players and leaders on that side of the ball. Does it excuse the 59-14 ass beating? No, but lets also not ignore it and pretend it is not a factor.

3) I'm glad some still believe. This place would get boring if we all had the same opinions.

Look this franchise has been through hard times, harder than what is going on now. Ultimately things will work out. Best thing for everyone is a win in London. One game at a time.

baja
10-26-2010, 04:12 PM
ok, baja, you are an unpatriotic a-hole. And THAT is the truth. adios.

You can't mean that sweetheart. ;D

I'm still laughing rummy thanks for that.. LOL LOL