Feel the wrath of Pat Bowlen, Diyral Briggs

broncosteven
10-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Feel the wrath of Pat Bowlen, Diyral Briggs

* From the Depths of a Scotch bottle I stab at thee Diyral *

*Slurred

bronclvr
As a side note, I was impressed with #34 yesterday (McCarthy)-he hustled on ST and seemed generally upbeat-we need more people to show that kind of passion and energy-he was almost always the first guy down there on kick-off returns-

I was also impressed in a different way with Tebow-did you guys see him when that Raiders' player was hurt on the Broncos' sideline? He was there talking to the guy trying to help-

Los Broncos
Well someone had to pay for yesterday.

broncosteven
10-25-2010, 03:40 PM
As a side note, I was impressed with #34 yesterday (McCarthy)-he hustled on ST and seemed generally upbeat-we need more people to show that kind of passion and energy-he was almost always the first guy down there on kick-off returns-

I was also impressed in a different way with Tebow-did you guys see him when that Raiders' player was hurt on the Broncos' sideline? He was there talking to the guy trying to help-

Decker made a nice ST tackle. Maybe he is our TD ST find.

bronclvr
10-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Decker made a nice ST tackle. Maybe he is our TD ST find.

I hated to see Decker not play more yesterday-he just screams potential-

SonOfLe-loLang
10-25-2010, 03:51 PM

bronclvr
10-25-2010, 03:53 PM

Where'd you get a picture of him? ROFL!

Broncoman13
10-25-2010, 04:38 PM

Well then there is no sense in playing him. If you haven't caught on, young players with potential are a no-no in Denver... I mean, what would that do to Richard Quinn's poor lil ego?

SonOfLe-loLang
10-25-2010, 04:44 PM
Well then there is no sense in playing him. If you haven't caught on, young players with potential are a no-no in Denver... I mean, what would that do to Richard Quinn's poor lil ego?

Yeah, cause our rookies NEVER play.

cabronco
10-25-2010, 05:12 PM

Me too. Maybe he's just not smart enough to pick up McD's elite finesse system....trade him away to cleveland or somewhere.

MABroncoFan
10-26-2010, 02:35 PM
Briggs was claimed by the Packers today.

supermanhr9
10-26-2010, 02:46 PM
Is it to absurd to propose the idea that maybe we start doing whatever Rex Ryan does? He has an entire team that will punch their mothers if he asks them too.

Our team is too soft to punch their moms. Gotta have players that are mom-punchers to win. Al Wilson would have, Steve Atwater undoubtedly, Rod and Ed no question.

I am jokign about all of this, but bottom line we went from one of the most physical teams in the NFL to one of the softest.

titan
10-26-2010, 03:23 PM

Class move by Tebow but there was another reason for this - the injured raider was Louis Murphy, a former teammate of Tim's at Florida.